PDA

View Full Version : Outrage or Genius? Trump Refuses to Accept Results of Election in Third Debate

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 04:49 PM
Yup, sounds reasonable to me. And no, I'm not saying he is a founding father clone, nor do I see him or this decision as genuis.... but rather I don't see anything wrong with him not early accepting, giving in, helping others believe there are no issues, when there are TONS of them. The bold portion is FACT.

-----

Outrage or Genius? Trump Refuses to Accept Results of Election in Third Debate

Donald Trump is more similar to the Founders of our country than anyone who has run for the presidency in my lifetime.

What?! What?! Didn't Trump just jump an entire school of sharks in the third debate, saying he didn't know if he would accept the outcome of the election. Isn't he finished? Are you out of your bloody mind, Simon?

Okay, maybe, it wouldn't be the first time... but hear me out.

Put briefly: If Donald Trump believes—as many of us do—that the FBI is corrupt, the Justice Department is corrupt, the other party is hiring violent paid thugs to disrupt his campaign rallies, that no one knows who is really registered to vote, that the press is stratospherically biased, and that his opponent, backed up by all those corrupt entities, should have been indicted, why would a patriot, or for that matter someone who is even routinely honest, necessarily accept the results of the election of that opponent?

Ben Franklin wouldn't. Thomas Jefferson wouldn't. James Madison wouldn't. Sam Adams wouldn't. Of course, those guys were revolutionaries. These days we're just, you know, "good citizens" who obey the rules and move on. With that kind of behavior in the past, our country wouldn't even be here. But never mind.

Not convinced? Think of the reverse. Suppose Trump had meekly said he would accept the outcome with the smirking Hillary—the woman he has called a crook and who, for all intents and purposes, is one—standing only a few feet away? Wouldn't that, in the true sense, have invalidated everything he has been saying? #DraintheSwamp, my eye!

Now, as we all know, Trump has been here before, back in the primaries, when he made no guarantee he would accept the nominee of his party and, as I recall, received a round of boos at that debate for his non-declaration. He later went up in the polls despite those boos.

Will that happen this time? Not if the mainstream media has anything to do with it. As I write they are damning Trump forever with faint praise—or should I say they are "concern trolling" him—by saying how well he was doing in the debate until he jumped that shark and betrayed everything our country stands for.

The implication here, of course, is that everyone should forgive Hillary Clinton after she is elected and just ignore what happened with the bogus FBI investigation. Good luck with that. More likely the road ahead will be extremely rocky with more WikiLeaks revelations (they could even be saving their more dramatic ones for after the election), not to mention defections from the FBI and elsewhere, subpoenas from Judicial Watch and others with inflammatory and illegal emails and documents appearing for years.

Okay, I'll say it. When Donald said he wouldn't necessarily accept the results of election 2016, he was doing us all a favor. The democratic republic about whose precariousness Franklin warned us at the founding is shaky indeed at this moment. Leaders have gone beyond the law, as the new Project Veritas videos painfully remind us once again. Only the toughest love can save our republic now.

https://pjmedia.com/diaryofamadvoter/2016/10/19/trump-refuses-to-accept-results-of-election/2/

Black Diamond
10-20-2016, 04:52 PM
Half the country won't except the results, no matter what.

revelarts
10-20-2016, 04:55 PM
Again the MSM is 2-faced here.
Many if them contested the the results of BOTH of Bush victories.
And a certain segment of the left called Gore a COWARD for not pressing the issue when he had the chance.

Now many are pissing on Trump for saying what any reasonable person would say after the questionable elections of the past AND the stuff that Hillary's pulled so far against Sanders.

the ol Reagan quote is appropriate here.
"Trust But Verify"
on this point I'm with Trump all the way.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 04:56 PM
And here is Obama, stating what so many others are stating. They don't want the issues I keep mentioning being discussed. If it were conspiracy theory, which everyone knows I HATE, I would simply not post about it, nor defend any of it. But the DOJ and FBI crap played out live on our TV sets and it's 100% impossible to protect her in any fashion over the entire email debacle and how the FBI and Comey handled things. The media. We have some evidence of collusion, from a couple of the largest media agencies in the world. Then simply the coverage alone speaks enough. One night, after some Trump revelations, and more Wikileaks releases, they had spent nearly half an hour on Trump - and 26 seconds on the Wikileaks releases. Again, one needs to be lying or extremely naive to believe much of the media isn't in the tank this go round. There are also 3 state investigations currently going on regarding voter fraud. A former voting official within the government says there are about 4 million dead people still listed as voting.

And Obama wants to state there is no evidence to any of this. :rolleyes:

-----

Obama Says Trump Fraud Claim 'Undermines Our Democracy'

President Barack Obama eviscerated would-be successor Donald Trump for claims that the 2016 election is rigged, calling the suggestion "dangerous" and corrosive for democracy.

"When you try to sow the seeds of doubt in people's minds about the legitimacy of our election, that undermines our democracy," Obama said, urging a "big" win for Hillary Clinton so as to "leave no doubt" about the result.

"When you suggest rigging or fraud without a shred of evidence, when last night at the debate, Trump becomes the first major party nominee in American history to suggest that he will not concede despite losing... that is not a joking matter."

Breaking News at Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/US-vote-Obama/2016/10/20/id/754574/#ixzz4NfICPHFm
Urgent: Do You Back Trump or Hillary? Vote Here Now!

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 04:57 PM
Again the MSM is 2-faced here.
Many if them contested the the results of BOTH of Bush victories.
And a certain segment of the left called Gore a COWARD for not pressing the issue when he had the chance.

Now many are pissing on Trump for saying what any reasonable person would say after the questionable elections of the past AND the stuff that Hillary's pulled so far against Sanders.

the ol Reagan quote is appropriate here.
"Trust But Verify"
on this point I'm with Trump all the way.

I'm too lazy to search, but apparently Obama also spoke of things being rigged when he ran against Hillary (not surprisingly).

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 05:01 PM
Half the country won't except the results, no matter what.

I'll accept them, no violence, it is what it is...

Nothing will change with this election, nor after the results are in. I sure as hell hope that a lot changes going forward now though. Even my own eyes have been opened to things I didn't think happened in the past. But with most of that aside, there needs to be SOMETHING to come out of the whole DOJ/FBI crap. The media crap will remain the same. But with everything added together, I'm convinced that she's had a SHITLOAD of help getting to where she is today, up to and including helping her skate on serious charges that would place others in jail. I don't know if it's as much the voting system itself, as it is the PEOPLE that are doing shitty things.

Black Diamond
10-20-2016, 05:01 PM
The sports bar I just came from has CNN on one of their body screen TVs (why?). And that dickhead Obama was on there for a good 20 minutes campaigning for Hillary in Florida. Why would a sports bar have CNN or Fox in this political climate? Way to alienate half your customers.

Black Diamond
10-20-2016, 05:02 PM
I'll accept them, no violence, it is what it is...

Nothing will change with this election, nor after the results are in. I sure as hell hope that a lot changes going forward now though. Even my own eyes have been opened to things I didn't think happened in the past. But with most of that aside, there needs to be SOMETHING to come out of the whole DOJ/FBI crap. The media crap will remain the same. But with everything added together, I'm convinced that she's had a SHITLOAD of help getting to where she is today, up to and including helping her skate on serious charges that would place others in jail. I don't know if it's as much the voting system itself, as it is the PEOPLE that are doing shitty things.

All of which promotes the idea in her head that she doesn't have to follow the rules or laws.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 05:05 PM
All of which promotes the idea in her head that she doesn't have to follow the rules or laws.

She still needs to be in jail, IMO. I'm hoping that something else will come out, and even down the road if she wins would be cool with me, but shit come out about the Clinton foundation and IRS stuff that could screw them - or they screw themselves with. But if IN the wh - we know she would never be touched.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 05:22 PM
As for the media acting outraged...

-----

Caddell: Media Have ‘Selective Memory’ When It Comes to Democrats Accepting Election Results

Pat Caddell told Breitbart News Daily SiriusXM host Alex Marlow on Thursday, “Selective memory is exactly the point” when it comes to the mainstream media’s reaction to Republican nominee Donald Trump suggesting he would wait and see before accepting the election results on November 8.

“All he said was, ‘I’ll wait and see what the results are,’ which is a reasonable position, I suppose,” said Caddell, also pointing out that Democrats challenged the results of the presidential elections in 2000 and 2004.

Hillary Clinton and Al Gore were still claiming Al Gore won the 2000 election as recently as last week in Florida on the stump together:

As the crowd chanted and Hillary smiled and nodded approvingly, Gore continued his thought process by suggesting that he actually won the 2000 election by warning the young voters to not be in a position “years from now” welcoming Hillary Clinton and saying to her “actually you did win, it just wasn’t close enough to make sure that the votes were counted.”

Through this entire sequence, Mrs. Clinton continued to smile and nod in agreement.

Additionally, Democrats, including current Secretary of State John Kerry, accused George Bush of stealing the 2004 election: “A profile of Secretary of State John Kerry published Sunday in The New Yorker reveals that, 11 years after his election loss to George W. Bush in 2004, Kerry still believes he was robbed via systematic fraud.”

Caddell and Marlow also discussed the debate as a whole.

http://www.breitbart.com/radio/2016/10/20/caddell-media-selective-memory-when-comes-democrats-accepting-election-results/

Flashback: Gore Refuses to Concede Election, Demands Recount ‘to Ensure All the Votes Are Counted’

Al Gore, speaking from the White House the week after having lost the general election, explains why he refused to concede the race:

"The effort that I have underway is simply to make sure that all of the votes are counted, and when the issues that are now being considered in the Florida Supreme Court are decided, that will be an important point. But I don't want to speculate what the court will do."

Even after facing a number of lower court losses, Gore said he remained optimistic.

"I don't really feel" the odds are stacked against me, he said, despite admitting feeling like an "underdog."

Gore said that his voters were not given sufficient access to voting sites. Speaking of black voters specifically, Gore said he was in regular contact with Jessie Jackson and Julian Bond to discuss voter suppression.

"I am very troubled by a lot of the stories that have been reported," about blacks being discouraged from voting, Gore said. "Whenever you have allegations of those kind, that is a matter the entire country ought to take seriously."

https://news.grabien.com/story-flashback-gore-refuses-concede-election-demands-recount-ensu

Newsweek: Hillary Clinton to Crowd at Fund-Raiser in Los Angeles: Bush Was 'Selected' President, Not Elected; Says Bush's Machine Has Raised Far More Money to 'Ruin the Reputations of Our Candidates'

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/newsweek-hillary-clinton-to-crowd-at-fund-raiser-in-los-angeles-bush-was-selected-president-not-elected-says-bushs-machine-has-raised-far-more-money-to-ruin-the-reputations-of-our-candidates-76491792.html

revelarts
10-20-2016, 05:29 PM
I'm too lazy to search, but apparently Obama also spoke of things being rigged when he ran against Hillary (not surprisingly).

Here's One
September 4, 2008 – Then-Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama was asked about a “rigged” election at a rally at Ohio’s Kent State University. Obama admitted throughout history both Democrats and Republicans had “monkeyed” with elections. As president, he vowed to have a “non-partisan” division of the Justice Department committed to voting rights.

QUESTIONER: I would just like to know what you can say to reassure us that this election will not be rigged or stolen?

SEN. BARACK OBAMA: Well, I tell you what, it helps in Ohio that we’ve got Democrats in charge of the machines. But, look, I come from Chicago. So I want to be honest, it is not as if it is just Republicans who have monkeyed around with elections in the past. Sometimes Democrats have, too. You know, whenever people are in power, they have this tendency to try to, you know, tilt things in their direction. That’s why we have got to have, I believe, of voting rights division in the Justice Department that is non-partisan and that is serious about investigating cases of voter fraud, is serious about making sure the people are not being discouraged to vote.
That is why the voting rights legislation that was put in place a couple years ago to help the county clerks to make sure the machines were in place that were needed are important. That is why we need paper trails on these new electronic machines, so that you actually have something that you can hang on to after you punched that letter to make sure it has not been hacked into.
I mean, those are all part of the process of making sure that our democracy works for everyone. And one of the great things about this election has been all the interest that has been taken in this election. I mean, when I spoke Thursday night, there were more of yours then watched the finals of “American Idol.” Now that is big. That’s big. That’s big.
And I hope a lot of people are watching the Republican convention. I want people to have information. Then I want to make sure that our democracy is working the way it should be. And this is near and dear to my heart because when I was a lawyer, I practiced voting rights law. And I filed a lot of lawsuits.
In Illinois, I helped to make sure that you could go ahead and get registered at driver’s license facilities – at the DMV. So I’ve been working on this for a long time. I think the more people participate, the more they are paying attention ultimately, the better off everybody is.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/18/watch-obama-2008-boasts-ohioans-helps-dems-charge-voting-machines/

NightTrain
10-20-2016, 05:29 PM
With the kind of bullshit that's coming to light via O'Keefe and WikiLeaks, only a fool would say he'd willingly accept the outcome of the election at this point.

If you guys haven't watched O'Keefe's undercover videos featuring prominent Demorats engaging in blatant voter fraud, you owe it to yourself to watch it. It's sickening and obviously just the barest tip of the iceberg.

Black Diamond
10-20-2016, 05:31 PM
Here's One
September 4, 2008 – Then-Democratic presidential nominee Sen. Barack Obama was asked about a “rigged” election at a rally at Ohio’s Kent State University. Obama admitted throughout history both Democrats and Republicans had “monkeyed” with elections. As president, he vowed to have a “non-partisan” division of the Justice Department committed to voting rights.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/10/18/watch-obama-2008-boasts-ohioans-helps-dems-charge-voting-machines/

He could have been referring to St John Kennedy

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 05:32 PM
Here's One

Thanks for picking up my slack! :) And while we both know that's factual and in the history books - when I post such facts - from Breitbart new - it's been dismissed by a couple of members. :) But the rest of us, including you of course, know that not only did Obama state as much - but he was hardly the first.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 05:33 PM
With the kind of bullshit that's coming to light via O'Keefe and WikiLeaks, only a fool would say he'd willingly accept the outcome of the election at this point.

If you guys haven't watched O'Keefe's undercover videos featuring prominent Demorats engaging in blatant voter fraud, you owe it to yourself to watch it. It's sickening and obviously just the barest tip of the iceberg.

Agreed. They wanted him to more or less admit that things ARE NOT being rigged in any way, and that things should be wholly accepted - before we even get there.

revelarts
10-20-2016, 05:40 PM
Thanks for picking up my slack! :) And while we both know that's factual and in the history books - when I post such facts - from Breitbart new - it's been dismissed by a couple of members. :) But the rest of us, including you of course, know that not only did Obama state as much - but he was hardly the first.

as you know I don't care what the source is if they've got VIDEO (legal transcripts, multiple wittiness etc) of the people saying it. Then sorry, it's true.

source questioning is just a sad dodge in those cases.
SaveSave

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 05:57 PM
as you know I don't care what the source is if they've got VIDEO (legal transcripts, multiple wittiness etc) of the people saying it. Then sorry, it's true.

source questioning is just a sad dodge in those cases.
SaveSave

I won't bet my last dollar on Breitbart, that's for sure. But I wouldn't do that with CNN either. I don't see them any worse than a single one of the MSM agencies. In fact, I think the majority of them are much worse.

Some want to always poke at Fox News, and the "fair and balanced". Absolutely they have some speakers that lean to the right, no argument there. Their polling has been leaning towards Hillary for a long time. They have covered every aspect of all the Trump issues. Hell, half of the stuff I see posted from them seems to be against Trump, or many things on the right. And yes, I say posted, as I simply don't watch their station, or any other news station for that fact. But I do hit their website from time to time. Still a lot of leaning right, no doubt about that, but SO MUCH better than any other MSM news agency out there. (sorry if I took things off topic here)

Bilgerat
10-20-2016, 06:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G9yZqsDUbKI

gabosaurus
10-20-2016, 06:41 PM
I won't bet my last dollar on Breitbart, that's for sure. But I wouldn't do that with CNN either. I don't see them any worse than a single one of the MSM agencies. In fact, I think the majority of them are much worse.

Once again, none of the MSM are members of Clinton's paid campaign staff.
If you go to the Breitbart site, you are directed to a page where you can contribute directly to the Trump campaign. Plus, there are campaign ads for Trump directly on Breitbart.
Breitbart basically functions as Trump's campaign site. How is that impartial in any way?

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 06:46 PM
If you go to the Breitbart site, you are directed to a page where you can contribute directly to the Trump campaign. Plus, there are campaign ads for Trump directly on Breitbart.
Breitbart basically functions as Trump's campaign site. How is that impartial in any way?

And yet NOT ONCE when I have challenged you to provae an article wrong - NOT ONCE were you able to. NOT ONCE did you even try. I don't care who owns and what not - what I care about is the TRUTH and FACTS. You 2 idiots tried to same thing in condemning the site when a damn video was posted. It was IMPOSSIBLE to deny - but you did of course, refused to answer questions and you disappeared.

ANY site can be impartial when posting articles. It's simple, post the truth, and have it backed up when fact checked.

But you're another only interested in condemning and no interest at all in discussing facts - or even the content of articles. That's your way out in fact, point at the site and ignore the data.

And yet I post articles from them almost daily - AN NOT ONE has been able to fall to scrutiny - NOT A SINGLE ONE.

So condemn the source all you like, but you like very silly when you are outright unable to debate an issue or backup your claims.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 06:48 PM

And to point out another lie - unless maybe it's a one time cookie thing- the site DOES NOT redirect you to contributions. There is a drop down to the top of the site that one can click on that would bring you to their store, which of course is currently selling a lot of Trump stuff. One can click the arrow next to this and it disappears, even for future visits.

gabosaurus
10-20-2016, 06:51 PM
That's not my point. My point is that, as a Trump campaign site, you can't consider Breitbart impartial. Their purpose is to make Trump look good and to criticize Clinton. Every item on the breitbart site is favorable to Trump.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 06:58 PM
That's not my point. My point is that, as a Trump campaign site, you can't consider Breitbart impartial. Their purpose is to make Trump look good and to criticize Clinton. Every item on the breitbart site is favorable to Trump.

Sure, except for the ones I post, that have FACTS in them that can't be somehow proven wrong. You know, like when they post PROVEN lies of hers. Then you blurt out "BAD SITE" instead of addressing the proven lies.

It doesn't matter if it's even on Trumps very own campaign site - facts are facts - and even more so when they are backed up with more data. Hell, I posted one last week, which was just a very short article which in turn linked to the TRUE article from CNN - and you dismissed it for the very same reasons. How can it be Breitbarts fault when all they did was cut and past from another site which was validated?

You are full of shit. As usual. You'll spend so so so so much more time in doing shit like this, trying to condemn a site and it's roots - and spend NO time in actually discussing facts.

Full.Of.Shit.Again.

Elessar
10-20-2016, 07:11 PM
-----

Obama Says Trump Fraud Claim 'Undermines Our Democracy'

President Barack Obama eviscerated would-be successor Donald Trump for claims that the 2016 election is rigged, calling the suggestion "dangerous" and corrosive for democracy.

"When you try to sow the seeds of doubt in people's minds about the legitimacy of our election, that undermines our democracy," Obama said, urging a "big" win for Hillary Clinton so as to "leave no doubt" about the result.

Snipped for brevity:

This coming from the liar Obama who pledged a "Transparent Administration"?
He has undermined our Democratic Republic through his interference with LE, Military,
and civil strife.

His policies have caused more dismantlement of a 'democratic process' than anyone in my lifetime.
Won't work with The Congress which directly represents the people of this Nation. "Majority Rules"
is a lost term with him and Hillary.

Elessar
10-20-2016, 07:20 PM

Try Huffington Post, then.

Everything there is full pro-Hillary, so you are just being selfishly selective.
Plus Huff-Po's 'journalists' are pretty piss-poor as writers.

aboutime
10-20-2016, 07:22 PM
TODAY....there are TWO very visible threats to Our Democracy.

1. OBAMA

PLUS

2. HILLARY

EQUALS=BETRAYAL & LIES TO AMERICA

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 08:39 PM
Here's One

You have pointed out just one example by Obama. He actually went in that direction several times during that campaign. We all know that Hillary did so. We all know what transpired in 2000 and what was stated by the entire left.

I was listening to 1010 WINS radio and they said that Obama stated today that Trump's comments on this matter is further proof that he is unfit for office. Odd how that all works. :rolleyes:

bullypulpit
10-20-2016, 09:42 PM
Trump's refusal to accept outcome of the election if he loses (seemingly more likely now than ever) is an affront to every American who has died on every battlefield defending this nation since its founding. His accusations of the electoral process somehow being "rigged" against him defies all reason, logic and fact, and undermines the integrity of that process. A process fundamental to to the existence of the Republic and the peaceful transition of power from one administration to another. His position displays a profound ignorance of, and disdain and antipathy for, the Constitution...Democracy...The Republic.
The posts I have seen here, and elsewhere, have displayed an equal measure of ignorance, disdain and antipathy for the foundations of our government. You would destroy that which you self-righteously beat your breast and loudly proclaim your love for...America. That you can proclaim your support for Trump shows how truly shallow and empty that love of America is. It shows just how truly ignorant you are of just what the foundational documents of this nation say, never mind their meaning. You are reveling in your ignorance, and that ignorance is wilful. And where ignorance, such as yours, is celebrated...democracy dies
Those of you here who are veterans or active duty military and continue to support Trump need to remember the oath you sworn upon taking up the uniform of this great nation. Trump showed us, last night, that he is antithesis of everything that oath means, and your support for him is an implicit betrayal of that oath. You should be ashamed.
I could go on, but these words will only meet with disdain and contempt from the rabid Trump supporters here. I would pity them their ignorance were it not wilful and, thus, it deserves to be met with equal disdain and contempt.

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 09:48 PM
Trump's refusal to accept the outcome of the election if he loses is an affront to every American who has died on every battlefield defending this nation since its founding.

And yet it's ok for Gore and friends, correct? And the others as of recent that spoke of things being rigged while they were running, including our sitting president?

And nothing should be accepted until it happens. Until then, it's 100% appropriate to point out the continual bias and collusion and the fraud we are seeing. You expect him, and folks like myself, to simply sit back and ignore the obvious? Things that have been proven?

aboutime
10-20-2016, 09:50 PM
Trump's refusal to accept the outcome of the election if he loses is an affront to every American who has died on every battlefield defending this nation since its founding. His accusations of the electoral process somehow being "rigged" against him defies all reason, logic and fact, and undermines the integrity of that process. A process fundamental to to the existence of the Republic and the peaceful transition of power from one administration to another. His position displays a profound ignorance of, and disdain and antipathy for, the Constitution...Democracy...The Republic.
The posts I have seen here, and elsewhere, have displayed an equal measure of ignorance, disdain and antipathy for the foundations of our government. You would destroy that which you self-righteously beat your breast and loudly proclaim your love for...America. That you can proclaim your support for Trump shows how truly shallow and empty that love of America is. It shows just how truly ignorant you are of just what the foundational documents of this nation say, never mind their meaning. You are reveling in your ignorance, and that ignorance is wilful. And where ignorance, such as yours, is celebrated...democracy dies
Those of you here who are veterans or active duty military and continue to support Trump need to remember the oath you sworn upon taking up the uniform of this great nation. Trump showed us, last night, that he is antithesis of everything that oath means, and your support for him is an implicit betrayal of that oath. You should be ashamed.
I could go on, but these words will only meet with disdain and contempt from the rabid Trump supporters here. I would pity them their ignorance were it not wilful and, thus, it deserves to be met with equal disdain and contempt.

Bully. As a 30 year veteran of the U.S.NAVY. YOU offend me, and your patronizing words merely prove....YOU DIDN'T HEAR, OR WATCH the same debate the rest of us did.
You come here pretending to be smarter with your liberal words of Ignorance, and you are convinced we will take you seriously?
Thank you Hillary. By the way. YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT OUR OATH MEANS. Because you prove, like Obama, you have no respect, or intention of following something as sacred, that would compel you to TELL THE TRUTH.
By the way. WHO'S NAVY DID YOU SAY YOU WERE ONCE IN?

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 09:50 PM
Btw, Bully, why the dodging of the executive orders thread you received a notification about? And the multiple times you have been asked the same in multiple threads and have ignored it? And have been asked probably for about 4 years now and have been able to dodge it like superman and a speeding bullet. Hypocrite.

Elessar
10-20-2016, 10:03 PM
Trump's refusal to accept outcome of the election if he loses (seemingly more likely now than ever) is an affront to every American who has died on every battlefield defending this nation since its founding. His position displays a profound ignorance of, and disdain and antipathy for, the Constitution...Democracy...The Republic.

Your ignorance is profound and disloyal. You mention Our Founding Documents, but praise a group that will shred them in
a heartbeat for personal gain? liberals want to RULE; they have no desire to GOVERN, which was set forth in the
Declaration of Independence and OUR Constitution.

You jump on other Vets, who uphold the oath to Protect and Defend the Constitution...something you are NOT
doing by supporting liars and criminals.

You are despicable Bully...just vomiting exaggerations and false-hoods against your fellow Vets.

Crawl back under your rock for 4 more years.

bullypulpit
10-21-2016, 04:47 AM
And yet it's ok for Gore and friends, correct? And the others as of recent that spoke of things being rigged while they were running, including our sitting president?

And nothing should be accepted until it happens. Until then, it's 100% appropriate to point out the continual bias and collusion and the fraud we are seeing. You expect him, and folks like myself, to simply sit back and ignore the obvious? Things that have been proven?

No...Equivalency.

First the networks called Florida for Bush, with Gore calling Bush to concede, even though Gore later won the state by some 500,000 votes. Next, the networks uncalled Florida, leading Gore to rescind his concession, with the election too close to call. Under Florida law, a legally mandated recount began. It was the Bush campaign, not Gore's, which filed suit to halt the recount in certain counties in Florida which led the Gore campaign to file suit to extend the recount deadline. It was the BUSH campaign, not Gore's, which appealed the Florida Supreme Court decision. Once the SCOTUS ruled in favor of the Gore campaign, Gore conceded. He didn't whine about the system being rigged for weeks before the election. He did not state he was not going to accept the results of the election before the ballots were even cast, let alone tallied. You can find the full timeline HERE - http://old.post-gazette.com/election/20001217pztimeline.asp
As for the claims of election fraud they are as empty as your head.

Trump claimed “people that have died 10 years ago are still voting,” citing a report that found 1.8 million deceased people remain on voter registration rolls. But the report did not find evidence of wrongdoing, and numerous studies have found such voter fraud is virtually nonexistent.
Trump claimed there is a massive problem with “illegal immigrants [who] are voting,” citing research by Old Dominion professors who say noncitizen voters may have benefited Democrats in 2008. But a Harvard professor who manages the data used in the Old Dominion study said the data was misused and the study’s conclusions are wrong.
Finally, Trump broadly claimed that “voter fraud is very, very common,” and he has called for poll watchers to look for people impersonating voters or voting numerous times. However, numerous academic studies and government inquiries have found in-person voter fraud to be rare.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/10/trumps-bogus-voter-fraud-claims/

Your claims, and those of your fellow travelers, are nothing more than revisionist gas-lighting as devoid of fact and as divorced from reality as you are.

bullypulpit
10-21-2016, 04:51 AM
Your ignorance is profound and disloyal.

Project much? :laugh:

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-21-2016, 06:03 AM
Trump's refusal to accept outcome of the election if he loses (seemingly more likely now than ever) is an affront to every American who has died on every battlefield defending this nation since its founding. His accusations of the electoral process somehow being "rigged" against him defies all reason, logic and fact, and undermines the integrity of that process. A process fundamental to to the existence of the Republic and the peaceful transition of power from one administration to another. His position displays a profound ignorance of, and disdain and antipathy for, the Constitution...Democracy...The Republic.

HIS QUESTIONING THE DEM PARTY'S USUAL CHEATING IS NOT AN ATTACK ON VETERANS, NOR IS IT UNPATRIOTIC.
In fact, itis him openly accusing the dem party and the hillary campaign of actively cheating and setting up voter fraud-which the dem party does every national election cycle as a matter of routine operations!
He is dead on target..
Don't like the truth--none of you ffing dems/libs ever do...--Tyr

NightTrain
10-21-2016, 07:45 AM
Here you go, Bully - fresh off the presses! This is the kind of shit you liberals are up to for the last few decades :

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5IuJGHuIkzY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

But wait, there's more!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hDc8PVCvfKs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The good news is that both Creamer and Foval were exposed and the DNC claims they had no idea that this was going on - and yet they funded it. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Still want to say there's no DNC sponsored voter fraud happening?

fj1200
10-21-2016, 12:51 PM
First the networks called Florida for Bush, with Gore calling Bush to concede, even though Gore later won the state by some 500,000 votes.

Who the what now? The networks called for Gore before the polls had even closed in FL in violation of something. Also Bush was right to appeal because Gore's request violated equal protection as decided by SCOTUS 7-2 IIRC.

Elessar
10-21-2016, 01:03 PM
Ohhh...speaking of Gore and Florida, how about all the absentee ballots from deployed
Military the Dems in Florida wanted to have ignored?

http://historyhalf.com/bush-gore-the-florida-re-count/

aboutime
10-21-2016, 08:38 PM
Project much? :laugh:

Poor bullypulpit. Funnier than a bag of turds, dangling around his neck to repel other Liberal flies that soon become maggots that are even more smelly, when they EXHALE:laugh:. LIKE .....

http://icansayit.com/images/hillylieeyes.jpg

bullypulpit
10-22-2016, 04:38 AM
Here you go, Bully - fresh off the presses! This is the kind of shit you liberals are up to for the last few decades :

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5IuJGHuIkzY" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

But wait, there's more!

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hDc8PVCvfKs" allowfullscreen="" width="560" height="315" frameborder="0"></iframe>

The good news is that both Creamer and Foval were exposed and the DNC claims they had no idea that this was going on - and yet they funded it. Nudge nudge, wink wink.

Still want to say there's no DNC sponsored voter fraud happening?

More creative editing from James O'Keefe. You really need to consider your sources, and O'Keefe has long been discredited. If he had ANY integrity, he would have all of the raw feed up, not just the bits he edited together to make a straw-man argument.

bullypulpit
10-22-2016, 04:56 AM
HIS QUESTIONING THE DEM PARTY'S USUAL CHEATING IS NOT AN ATTACK ON VETERANS, NOR IS IT UNPATRIOTIC.
In fact, itis him openly accusing the dem party and the hillary campaign of actively cheating and setting up voter fraud-which the dem party does every national election cycle as a matter of routine operations!
He is dead on target..
Don't like the truth--none of you ffing dems/libs ever do...--Tyr

Incoherence isn't pretty, and yours is worse than usual. The truth is that voter fraud is nearly non-existent...31 verified cases out of some ONE BILLION votes cast. As for the dead voting...well, it's nowhere near the the number Trump and his minions claim. 157000 registrations of people who died since they voted last were found...not the millions The Donald claims. The claims Trump and his minions are making for the a nationwide conspiracy to "rig the system" against him are as pathetic as they are impossible, given that the elections are run at state and local levels, thus making a coordinated, nation-wide effort to "steal the election" nightmarish and simply not possible to get away with. This are the facts...that is the truth. Deal with it.If you're not happy with the outcome, move to a state more suited to your political predilections...Russia or North Korea spring to mind.

Drummond
10-22-2016, 05:28 AM
Incoherence isn't pretty, and yours is worse than usual. The truth is that voter fraud is nearly non-existent...31 verified cases out of some ONE BILLION votes cast. As for the dead voting...well, it's nowhere near the the number Trump and his minions claim. 157000 registrations of people who died since they voted last were found...not the millions The Donald claims. The claims Trump and his minions are making for the a nationwide conspiracy to "rig the system" against him are as pathetic as they are impossible, given that the elections are run at state and local levels, thus making a coordinated, nation-wide effort to "steal the election" nightmarish and simply not possible to get away with. This are the facts...that is the truth. Deal with it.If you're not happy with the outcome, move to a state more suited to your political predilections...Russia or North Korea spring to mind.

I can't speak for the way these things are viewed in America - but if 157,000 votes in a UK election were confirmed to BE bogus, I think that would most probably nullify the election itself. It would be seen as extremely serious and a scandal.

Who else but a Leftie would regard this in any other way ?

In any case .. Trump has ample cause to question the election result, as he's been subject to a disgusting dirty tricks campaign .. accusations from women who, mysteriously, stayed silent until the final days of the election campaign ... speaking out with timing that'd negate any chance to properly investigate their claims.

Anyone possessing intelligence should think all that to be highly suspicious at absolute best.

revelarts
10-22-2016, 07:44 AM
Ohhh...speaking of Gore and Florida, how about all the absentee ballots from deployed
Military the Dems in Florida wanted to have ignored?

http://historyhalf.com/bush-gore-the-florida-re-count/

Again we have the PARTISAN view that really ONLY the other side ever cheats. And they make up conspiracy theories about Our side cheating.

look BOTH SIDES CHEAT.
period. end of story.

Bush DID cheat in Florida. (More accurately Jeb and the republicans in charge of the elections in Florida)
The Documentation. papers were leaked from the Florida Elections office that shows what they did to purge the voter roles of thousands of black people.
They got felon list from Other states and had some company sloppily/coincidentally match names from those list to people's names in Florida. Then without ceremony or real announcement removed many thousands of people from the voter rolls that were NEVER felons or criminals of any kind.

So there's a guy named Tyron Jackson who's a known felon in Texas
and theres a guy named Tyron Jackson who's a resident of Florida.
Obviously it's the same guy right?:rolleyes: So bada-bing-bada-boom he's removed .
So Tyron Jackson of Florida... the army vet now preacher... shows up to vote as he's done for the past 15 years and is told he's "felon" and cannot vote.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJopOtIa5Xo

NightTrain
10-22-2016, 07:56 AM
More creative editing from James O'Keefe. You really need to consider your sources, and O'Keefe has long been discredited. If he had ANY integrity, he would have all of the raw feed up, not just the bits he edited together to make a straw-man argument.

You think so?

Watch the videos this time. There's no way to spin it, son.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-22-2016, 08:57 AM

Incoherence isn't pretty, and yours is worse than usual.

^^^Translation= Truth isnt pretty and we leftists/libs/dems reject it as a matter of faith!

Deal with it.If you're not happy with the outcome, move to a state more suited to your political predilections...Russia or North Korea spring to mind.

^^^Translation= TOUGH, WE ARE WINNING USING OUR ILLEGAL AND CORRUPT TACTICS SO MOVE AWAY AND DO NOT DARE TO OPPOSE US!

BELOW IS NOW MY ANSWERS TO BOTH WHEN THEY HAVE BEEN PROPERLY TRANSLATED-

1. FIRST- ffkk you and the horse you road in on! --

2. SECOND- why would I bother to move(?)-- as you guys are turning this nation into the kind of dictatorial hellholes that you stupidly suggest that I flee to.
3. Third- but by no mean least, you are speaking to man that runs from nobody or thing that seeks to harm me and mine.
I know with you being a lib and not too damn bright such a person is in your mind a caveman--but intelligent, brave and honorable people call such a person an honorable man that places high value in personal integrity and the welfare of not only those he loves and has a duty to protect, but also in defending the rights of others ,especially those innocent and far, far weaker than himself...
I NEVER RUN, NEVER FAIL TO STRIKE BACK AND NEVER PLACE MY OWN PERSONAL SAFETY OVER THAT OF MY DUTIES-- AS A FATHER, HUSBAND, SON, CITIZEN AND MY VOW TO ALWAYS HIT HARD- BULLIES, ASSHATS, SHITHEADS , BASTARDS , DUMBASSES-- YOU KNOW THE TYPICAL ARROGANT/ELITIST AND LYING MORONIC LIBERAL TYPES..--Tyr

revelarts
10-22-2016, 10:05 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pisBdNLmo-A

Noir
10-22-2016, 11:49 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pisBdNLmo-A

remarkabke video, idek what I'd do if I was in your guys position, cus your system is screwed.

Gunny
10-22-2016, 01:50 PM
Your ignorance is profound and disloyal. You mention Our Founding Documents, but praise a group that will shred them in
a heartbeat for personal gain? liberals want to RULE; they have no desire to GOVERN, which was set forth in the
Declaration of Independence and OUR Constitution.

You jump on other Vets, who uphold the oath to Protect and Defend the Constitution...something you are NOT
doing by supporting liars and criminals.

You are despicable Bully...just vomiting exaggerations and false-hoods against your fellow Vets.

Crawl back under your rock for 4 more years.

No wonder I thought it was 1987 for a couple of months. Bullypulpit. Hasn't changed a word since then. Still crying about Al Gore. Been regurgitating the same bilge since Jim's first board. SPOILER ALERT: It doesn't change mor does it get better.

NightTrain
10-22-2016, 02:27 PM
No wonder I thought it was 1987 for a couple of months. Bullypulpit. Hasn't changed a word since then. Still crying about Al Gore. Been regurgitating the same bilge since Jim's first board. SPOILER ALERT: It doesn't change mor does it get better.

What's weird is that obviously flaming gay individuals like Bully should know that allowing unvetted muzzies into the country is inherently dangerous to him & his ilk. I suppose that he'll repent as he speeds down to the pavement from the top of the nearest building, but it'll be a tad late by then.

Invest in parachutes if Killary wins, Bully.

revelarts
10-22-2016, 02:40 PM
remarkabke video, idek what I'd do if I was in your guys position, cus your system is screwed.

the worse part of it is that people are still in denial about the problem.
So we can't even really start to get a handle on it as country.

The whole questions starts with , 'how dare you question the integrity of our elections", then denials of it being a "serious" problem... "It's just isolate led incidents"... then when it's found worse than that there's partisan finger pointing, and finally if all else fails it's tossed into the conspiracy theory heap with aliens and Hitler's alive in South America.

But since 2000.... at least... many people have known we've got a horrible problem.
But it's never been approached as a very serious thing by the party leaderships or the MSM.

aboutime
10-22-2016, 05:41 PM
After reading all the BS from people like pete, and bully. I tend to convince myself, Bully is actually, nothing more than another of the many false faces of gabby. In each case. Intentional stupidity from the author, supported by the willingness to practice the DNC rules of never actually saying anything that is logical, common sense, or Honest.

Sounds like the Libs-Dems are really frustrated, confused, and scared so much...even after swearing they KNOW that Hillary is going to win. But...if that is in any way true. Why are the Dems-Libs so concerned about anything so much...they must declare endlessly, that all of their practices are on the UP-and-UP???

It's almost as if they are so shrouded with all of their Lies. None of them know what direction to turn.

revelarts
10-23-2016, 11:29 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlMtRP9ll4I

aboutime
10-23-2016, 07:14 PM
It only proves that TRUMP will be doing no more, and no less than GORE.

http://youtu.be/l7BDBgr6jlM

"PROBLEMS ARE DESERVING OF ATTENTION'. (Al Gore)