PDA

View Full Version : Charlie Sheen to throw out first pitch of World Series.

Black Diamond
10-20-2016, 04:49 PM
http://fox8.com/2016/10/20/social-media-calls-for-charlie-sheen-aka-wild-thing-to-throw-out-first-pitch-of-world-series/

jimnyc
10-20-2016, 05:03 PM
Looks like more of a social media movement trying to make it happen. I doubt it will with his track record since that movie, and his AIDS and sharing it...

But I would love to see it happen!! I loved that movie and loved every time in the flick when they cranked out the tune and he came out of the bullpen with the geeky glasses on!! I think they should do it, the fans would go nuts!!

Black Diamond
10-21-2016, 12:15 PM
Looks like more of a social media movement trying to make it happen. I doubt it will with his track record since that movie, and his AIDS and sharing it...

But I would love to see it happen!! I loved that movie and loved every time in the flick when they cranked out the tune and he came out of the bullpen with the geeky glasses on!! I think they should do it, the fans would go nuts!!
They're still shitty.

Elessar
10-21-2016, 12:50 PM

Gotta differ with you Jim! Movie might have been good, but he's a sleaze and filthy person.
Get some Hall of Famer to do it instead.