PDA

View Full Version : Oca

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 04:03 PM
I don't even recall when the hell it was that he last left aka was banned. For those that don't recall him, or are too new to know him - put your seat belts on for now! :laugh2:

He's a smart guy who can sometimes debate with the best of them. He's a funny as hell guy that can often bring some damn good and funny times to the board. He's way into various sports and can certainly bring that aspect, I love to discuss sports and not many reply to me. :( He actually just brings a lot, from a lot of different angles. But oh boy, oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!! He can come in and drop a stick of dynamite, or like 292 of them and go out of his way to make you want to vomit.

So which will it be, my friend? C'mon man, bring the good side to us, that's why I unbanned your account ya bastard!!!

OCA
10-23-2016, 04:46 PM
I don't even recall when the hell it was that he last left aka was banned. For those that don't recall him, or are too new to know him - put your seat belts on for now! :laugh2:

He's a smart guy who can sometimes debate with the best of them. He's a funny as hell guy that can often bring some damn good and funny times to the board. He's way into various sports and can certainly bring that aspect, I love to discuss sports and not many reply to me. :( He actually just brings a lot, from a lot of different angles. But oh boy, oh boy oh boy oh boy oh boy!! He can come in and drop a stick of dynamite, or like 292 of them and go out of his way to make you want to vomit.

So which will it be, my friend? C'mon man, bring the good side to us, that's why I unbanned your account ya bastard!!!

But vomiting gets rid of bodily toxins.

Like the orange sexual predator said "ill keep you in suspense":cool:

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 05:16 PM
But vomiting gets rid of bodily toxins.

Like the orange sexual predator said "ill keep you in suspense":cool:

Sometimes vomiting is just from a good gut punch!!

And he should keep folks in suspense. No one should concede before we know if anything else underhanded continues to take place. You sure have changed, my friend. :laugh:

gabosaurus
10-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Speaking of vomit worthy body toxins, look who just walked in. :p :2up:

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Sometimes vomiting is just from a good gut punch!!

And he should keep folks in suspense. No one should concede before we know if anything else underhanded continues to take place. You sure have changed, my friend. :laugh:

No Jimmy, one of the glues that holds this thing together is the peaceful transition of power and whether he accepts it or not once she gets to 270 it's hers, game over. All hes doing is sending a message to most of his toothless hillbilly brethren to rape and pillage like crybaby bitches.

Highly irresponsible of him at the very least.

gabosaurus
10-23-2016, 05:37 PM
No Jimmy, one of the glues that holds this thing together is the peaceful transition of power and whether he accepts it or not once she gets to 270 it's hers, game over. All hes doing is sending a message to most of his toothless hillbilly brethren to rape and pillage like crybaby bitches.

Dang, now I am agreeing with OCA. What's the world coming to? :salute:

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:45 PM
Dang, now I am agreeing with OCA. What's the world coming to? :salute:

Don't get me wrong Gab, they both suck.

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:47 PM
Speaking of vomit worthy body toxins, look who just walked in. :p :2up:

One part of me came in before the other and it wasn't my 6 pack abs;)

gabosaurus
10-23-2016, 05:53 PM
Don't get me wrong Gab, they both suck.

I believe the election is choosing which pile of dung you want to dive into.
In my case, I will choose the liar/criminal over the pervert with no moral integrity.

OCA
10-23-2016, 05:55 PM
I believe the election is choosing which pile of dung you want to dive into.
In my case, I will choose the liar/criminal over the pervert with no moral integrity.

Gotta agree, wouldn't let my 18 yr old daughter date Drumpf, wait.......she's too old for him lol

gabosaurus
10-23-2016, 05:58 PM
Gotta agree, wouldn't let my 18 yr old daughter date Drumpf, wait.......she's too old for him lol

:laugh2:

My 15 year old daughter thinks Trump is disgusting. And she is correct.

aboutime
10-23-2016, 06:10 PM
:laugh2:

My 15 year old daughter thinks Trump is disgusting. And she is correct.

Of course she's gotta be correct. Look who her mother is, and loves, while waiting for Hillary to destroy your daughter's future????

OCA
10-23-2016, 06:40 PM
Of course she's gotta be correct. Look who her mother is, and loves, while waiting for Hillary to destroy your daughter's future????

My friend political debate is not for you obviously, maybe chicks tennis?

aboutime
10-23-2016, 07:28 PM
My friend political debate is not for you obviously, maybe chicks tennis?

Correction to you OCA. I AM NOT, and never have been your friend. As for your opinion. It's like an asshole. Everybody has one.

OCA
10-23-2016, 07:32 PM
Correction to you OCA. I AM NOT, and never have been your friend. As for your opinion. It's like an asshole. Everybody has one.

I guess sarcasm is lost on you.

It's not opinion, it's fact.

#madampresident

Drummond
10-23-2016, 07:52 PM

Trump indulged in locker-room banter. That's all he really did -- that's what I believe.

We've since had women come forward to make allegations of misconduct against him. But, did they do this when he first became a halfway-serious GOP contender ?

NO.

Did they come forward once he won the GOP nomination, to become the Dems' chief opponent ?

NO.

Did they wait until almost the last minute, just days before the November election itself, when what they claimed would be very fresh in everyone's minds, and with too little time before the election for their accusations to be comprehensively disproven ?

-- What a surprise ... YES !! ....

This is why, if it comes to it, your 'game over' comment shouldn't apply. Trump has every right to contest the election result. A RIGGED ELECTION NOT ONLY DESERVES TO BE QUESTIONED, IT'S A DERELICTION OF DUTY NOT TO.

OCA
10-23-2016, 07:55 PM
Trump indulged in locker-room banter. That's all he really did -- that's what I believe.

We've since had women come forward to make allegations of misconduct against him. But, did they do this when he first became a halfway-serious GOP contender ?

NO.

Did they come forward once he won the GOP nomination, to become the Dems' chief opponent ?

NO.

Did they wait until almost the last minute, just days before the November election itself, when what they claimed would be very fresh in everyone's minds, and with too little time before the election for their accusations to be comprehensively disproven ?

-- What a surprise ... YES !! ....

This is why, if it comes to it, your 'game over' comment shouldn't apply. Trump has every right to contest the election result. A RIGGED ELECTION NOT ONLY DESERVES TO BE QUESTIONED, IT'S A DERELICTION OF DUTY NOT TO.

Oh boy......sigh.

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 07:57 PM

The glue is also held together by staying within the law as well. And not having bias from every single corner. And not having the assistance of the FBI. And not having the DOJ feeding the assist to the FBI.

Who are the "most of his toothless hillbilly brethren" you speak of?

aboutime
10-23-2016, 08:08 PM
The glue is also held together by staying within the law as well. And not having bias from every single corner. And not having the assistance of the FBI. And not having the DOJ feeding the assist to the FBI.

jim. I think he's gotta be talking about BUBBA CLINTON. He probably prefers 'TOOTHLESS' to the threats of a FULL SET OF TEETH in his favorite passtime.

OCA
10-23-2016, 08:20 PM

Been to a rally of his? I have.......goddamn orthodontist wet dream and higher education nightmare.

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 08:29 PM
Been to a rally of his? I have.......goddamn orthodontist wet dream and higher education nightmare.

In person, no. But I've watched more than I can count online. While yeah, I have seen some "characters" at the events (I have seen them for quite a few candidates), they hardly are representative for all.

Odd that you would be at one of his rally's, considering your stances.

Drummond
10-23-2016, 08:30 PM
Oh boy......sigh.

Well, you've offered no material to counter anything I've posted. So I take it that you concede my argument as valid.

OCA
10-23-2016, 08:37 PM
In person, no. But I've watched more than I can count online. While yeah, I have seen some "characters" at the events (I have seen them for quite a few candidates), they hardly are representative for all.

Odd that you would be at one of his rally's, considering your stances.

He was in town, thought I'd check it out, nothing more.

It's the rhetoric spewed by his characters that sets them apart.

OCA
10-23-2016, 08:39 PM
Well, you've offered no material to counter anything I've posted. So I take it that you concede my argument as valid.

No, truthfully i already had you on the "pay no mind" list.

Sorry.

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 08:51 PM
He was in town, thought I'd check it out, nothing more.

It's the rhetoric spewed by his characters that sets them apart.

It's been now proven that some democrat operative shitheads were sent into Trump rally's trying to rile things up.

They stole the primaries from Sanders.

One nice guy is on camera admitting to fraud, and claiming that dems have been rigging shit for 50 years.

Drummond
10-23-2016, 08:53 PM
No, truthfully i already had you on the "pay no mind" list.

Sorry.

I daresay you'd do that with anyone supplying an argument you find hard to counter. Don't worry, my son .. I understand. :rolleyes:

OCA
10-23-2016, 09:00 PM
I daresay you'd do that with anyone supplying an argument you find hard to counter. Don't worry, my son .. I understand. :rolleyes:

Nah......it's your rhetoric and 1 way street, no interest in blokes like you.

OCA
10-23-2016, 09:04 PM
It's been now proven that some democrat operative shitheads were sent into Trump rally's trying to rile things up.

They stole the primaries from Sanders.

One nice guy is on camera admitting to fraud, and claiming that dems have been rigging shit for 50 years.

So ill use the same argument that's being used against Donny's detractors.......this is coming out just now?

Not that it will have any effect mind you.

jimnyc
10-23-2016, 09:08 PM
So ill use the same argument that's being used against Donny's detractors.......this is coming out just now?

Not that it will have any effect mind you.

Well, it's hidden video from just now, much different. This guy was outright busted on a hidden camera. The only "hidden" thing on the woman's side was her glowing email to Trump's secretary about how much she liked/respected him, supposedly AFTER he groped her or whatever.

Quite frankly, YES, I take them ALL with a lot of suspect based on the timing. But Hillary and Bubba have like nearly 4 decades of goodies showing why they shouldn't even be in an ASPCA office, let alone any office that helps the American people.

OCA
10-23-2016, 09:11 PM
Well, it's hidden video from just now, much different. This guy was outright busted on a hidden camera. The only "hidden" thing on the woman's side was her glowing email to Trump's secretary about how much she liked/respected him, supposedly AFTER he groped her or whatever.

Quite frankly, YES, I take them ALL with a lot of suspect based on the timing. But Hillary and Bubba have like nearly 4 decades of goodies showing why they shouldn't even be in an ASPCA office, let alone any office that helps the American people.

Actually Bubba was the architect of the last great economy we had......i got no prob with the bj, probably would've done the same myself only with some babe a hair bit hotter.

Elessar
10-23-2016, 09:54 PM
Geesh...

Just another liberal that surfaces every 4 years to insult and lay
claim to be high and holy?

9 years on the board;
1 Thanks given;
10 received;
No mentions?

Weak, even with the foul mouth, Weak.

OCA
10-23-2016, 09:59 PM
Geesh...

Just another liberal that surfaces every 4 years to insult and lay
claim too be high and holy?

9 years on the board;
1 Thanks given;
10 received;
No mentions?

Weak, even with the foul mouth, Weak.

Hahahahah "i get my self respect from an add on on a messahe board".......lol.

"oh he said some bad words......ohhhhh"

I think your balls are up around the small intestine.

Drummond
10-23-2016, 10:00 PM
Nah......it's your rhetoric and 1 way street, no interest in blokes like you.

Your 'no interest' nevertheless translates into replies. How come ? Why not just ignore my posts, if you have 'no interest' in them ?

Here's what I think. You'd very much like to counter my remarks with something that disproves their worth, but, you just cannot do it.

So, since the remarks stand on their merit .. you have to 'downplay' the person who posts them, instead.

As I say, I do understand.

I'll give you this much, though. My rhetoric is indeed a 'one way street'. That one way is .. the truth.;):cool:

Kathianne
10-23-2016, 10:03 PM
Actually Bubba was the architect of the last great economy we had......i got no prob with the bj, probably would've done the same myself only with some babe a hair bit hotter.

You're sounding a bit like Trump here. :laugh:

Elessar
10-23-2016, 10:04 PM
Hahahahah "i get my self respect from an add on on a messahe board".......lol.

"oh he said some bad words......ohhhhh"

I think your balls are up around the small intestine.

I think yours are slapping on another liberals chin....if
you really have any.:laugh:

He's just all keyboard insult, Drummond.

OCA
10-23-2016, 10:09 PM

He's just all keyboard insult, Drummond.

ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

If you haven't noticrd all you'll get is ridicule and scorn from me until i deem you worthy of more......carry on.

Elessar
10-23-2016, 10:15 PM
ROTFLMFAO!:laugh2::laugh2:

If you haven't noticrd all you'll get is ridicule and scorn from me until i deem you worthy of more......carry on.

You are amusing, at best. Pathetic all around though. Where have you been with this foul mouth
and personality the past two years? Crawling with worms under rocks? Foul mouths do not impress me.

Sorry...You impress nobody but yourself. That's a sign of a pathological person.

Not worth my time.

OCA
10-23-2016, 10:32 PM
You are amusing, at best. Pathetic all around though. Where have you been with this foul mouth
and personality the past two years? Crawling with worms under rocks? Foul mouths do not impress me.

Sorry...You impress nobody but yourself. That's a sign of a pathological person.

Not worth my time.

When your first post directed at me is full of piss and vinegar you'll get nothing but venom and ridicule back. Now back to the shack with ma and pa you go.

Fucking rookie.

gabosaurus
10-23-2016, 11:23 PM
OCA is actually a USMB/DP lifer. He was here/there when I joined in 2005. Another reminder of how DP is Hotel California in real life. :cool:

Drummond
10-24-2016, 06:09 AM

He's just all keyboard insult, @Drummond (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=2287).
Elessar ... ah. Yes -- I know the type. I should do ... !!

Not a constructive participant, then, nor ever likely to be. Very tiresome ...

fj1200
10-24-2016, 08:50 AM

Right place, right time does not an architect make.

OCA
10-24-2016, 09:41 AM
Right place, right time does not an architect make.

And there in a nutshell is what im tired of in relation to partisan politics. Neither side can simply say "nice job" to the other, everybody is busy trying to lay claim to things they had zero involvement in and were in fact trying to obstruct.

Kind of like everybody wanting to lay this economy solely at the feet of Obama but he wasn't in when it crashed, he didn't start 2 wars on a charge card while irresponsibly giving the eealthiest 2% a massive tax cut which coincidentally very little was invested back into the economy like the trickle downers claim will happen.

He gets blame for increasing deficit, he doesn't get blame for inheriting the worst mess since 1929.

With Repubs and conservatives it's always somebody else's fault or they like to try and steal credit......leeches if you ask me.

fj1200
10-24-2016, 09:47 AM
And there in a nutshell is what im tired of in relation to partisan politics. Neither side can simply say "nice job" to the other, everybody is busy trying to lay claim to things they had zero involvement in and were in fact trying to obstruct.

Kind of like everybody wanting to lay this economy solely at the feet of Obama but he wasn't in when it crashed, he didn't start 2 wars on a charge card while irresponsibly giving the eealthiest 2% a massive tax cut which coincidentally very little was invested back into the economy like the trickle downers claim will happen.

He gets blame for increasing deficit, he doesn't get blame for inheriting the worst mess since 1929.

With Repubs and conservatives it's always somebody else's fault or they like to try and steal credit......leeches if you ask me.

I seriously didn't expect you to back away that quickly. Claiming he was an "architect" is an example of partisan politics just by making the claim and ignoring everything else that happened during those 8 years. And I also don't lay the Great Recession at BO's feet because as you point out he wasn't there when it happened but I do lay at his feet the slowness of the recovery.

OCA
10-24-2016, 09:53 AM
I seriously didn't expect you to back away that quickly. Claiming he was an "architect" is an example of partisan politics just by making the claim and ignoring everything else that happened during those 8 years. And I also don't lay the Great Recession at BO's feet because as you point out he wasn't there when it happened but I do lay at his feet the slowness of the recovery.

It happened on his watch. "to the victor goes the spoils". I'm positive you aren't going to credit Bush 1 with that economy.

Slow growth indeed but grow it has, it was not going to go full speed as deep as a hole Bush left it in.

fj1200
10-24-2016, 10:01 AM
It happened on his watch. "to the victor goes the spoils". I'm positive you aren't going to credit Bush 1 with that economy.

Slow growth indeed but grow it has, it was not going to go full speed as deep as a hole Bush left it in.

That is a completely different argument than he was the "architect." Why would I credit Bush 1? He wasn't POTUS and shouldn't have agreed with his own tax hike. Proper credit would go to Reagan for changing the mindset of government and business which even Clinton couldn't sway. I do credit Clinton for not being an ideologue and signing capital gain tax cuts and not pressing for even more spending against a solid Republican Congress the last 6 years.

How did Bush 2 leave us in a hole? Economically speaking that is.

OCA
10-24-2016, 10:07 AM
That is a completely different argument than he was the "architect." Why would I credit Bush 1? He wasn't POTUS and shouldn't have agreed with his own tax hike. Proper credit would go to Reagan for changing the mindset of government and business which even Clinton couldn't sway. I do credit Clinton for not being an ideologue and signing capital gain tax cuts and not pressing for even more spending against a solid Republican Congress the last 6 years.

How did Bush 2 leave us in a hole? Economically speaking that is.

Reagan? He is the first guy to run a deficit. He slashed taxes on the top tier effectively gutting the middle class. Also king of the debt ceiling raise.

No credit there.

fj1200
10-24-2016, 10:22 AM
Reagan? He is the first guy to run a deficit. He slashed taxes on the top tier effectively gutting the middle class. Also king of the debt ceiling raise.

No credit there.

Yup, Reagan. Before that our country was suffering through the 70's and things turned IMO because the emphasis became to be the individual and not the State. And cutting taxes on the top tier has nothing to do with any "gutting" of the middle class even if I agreed that it has been gutted which I do not. We have some problems but it's not because of tax rates on individuals. It's corporate tax rates IMO.

The credit is due to the swing from Keynesian to Supply Side.

CSM
10-24-2016, 10:33 AM

No credit there.

Actually, the president that ran the highest deficit ever was FDR; and Reagan sure wasn't "the first".

aboutime
10-24-2016, 07:10 PM
Actually, the president that ran the highest deficit ever was FDR; and Reagan sure wasn't "the first".

And, let's not forget....the Present Idiot in the White House, where EVERYTHING he, and Hillary had anything to do with....Became a Deficit.