PDA

View Full Version : Obama Claims He's Never Experienced a Major Scandal

jimnyc
10-24-2016, 01:33 PM
I've truly never considered this before, but in addition to being delusional, I wonder if Barack smokes crack? I mean, not much really else could explain for this shit. I'll post a tad of the article, and then a few of his tidbits right after. Feel free to add your own. I may do a search afterwards as I'm sure there are a LOT more, this is just off memory. Is this man this arrogant, that he is involved in all of this stuff as POTUS, and then just shrugs his shoulders and acts like it never happened?

-----

Obama Claims He's Never Experienced a Major Scandal

President Obama has managed to sit in the Oval Office for eight years without facing a major scandal, so he claimed at a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton Sunday night in Florida. The statement came in response to criticism from Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA).

"Here's a guy who called my administration perhaps the most corrupt in history — despite the fact that actually we have not had a major scandal in my administration," Obama said.

On behalf of the American people, we would like to remind Obama about the decline of the Veterans Affairs agency, in which we learned thousands of veterans may have died waiting for care. We would also like to trigger his memory as to the IRS' targeting of conservative groups. Finally, we'd like to point out to him what happened in Benghazi and how his administration tried to cover up the terrorist attack as a spontaneous result of a YouTube video.

Rest here - http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortneyobrien/2016/10/24/obama-claims-hes-never-experienced-a-major-scandal-n2236307

Ok, so maybe not all of these are what one considers "scandals". Some he should MOST CERTAINLY be remembered for, and the rest damn are scandals, no matter how the liberals want to spin them.

First it started with the lie of the century in claiming they would have the "most transparent administration ever" and how they would do so. And then never did.

Fast and Furious gun scandal.
Benghazi. While Hillary should burn for this - as everyone has always stated - it starts at the top.
IRS decides to go after all of Obama's enemies.
James Rosen has his emails and phones illegally monitored.
His solo act with war in Libya.
Iran. Bejeeeeeeezus on quite a few levels, but I think just saying "Iran" is enough.

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 01:45 PM
His scandals will be dwarfed by Hillary's, and, therefore, forgotten. Plus there's the stigma out there, where if you're against Obama, you're against him because of his skin color.

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 01:55 PM
As for crack, I remember when I was a kid, Bush Sr going on television from the White House, holding up crack cocaine, saying it came from 3 blocks away. So maybe Obama had his aides score some.

Little-Acorn
10-24-2016, 02:01 PM
President Obama has managed to sit in the Oval Office for eight years without facing a major scandal, so he claimed at a campaign rally for Hillary Clinton Sunday night in Florida. The statement came in response to criticism from Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA).

When you're living a lie, it becomes your life. You can't exist without it. If it's debunked, you cannot see any future at all.

So all he can do is repeat it, repeat it, repeat it.

Plus, he is living the words of his mentor Herr Goebbels: "If you tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it, and it becomes The Truth."

That's why he keeps saying things like this. Lies that have become The Truth, are high-maintenance. They have to be drilled into people's heads again and again, for them to keep thinking it's The Truth.

Black Diamond
10-24-2016, 02:11 PM
When you're living a lie, it becomes your life. You can't exist without it. If it's debunked, you cannot see any future at all.

So all he can do is repeat it, repeat it, repeat it.

Plus, he is living the words of his mentor Herr Goebbels: "If you tell a big enough lie, often enough, people will believe it, and it becomes The Truth."

That's why he keeps saying things like this. Lies that have become The Truth, are high-maintenance. They have to be drilled into people's heads again and again, for them to keep thinking it's The Truth.

I can't imagine living a lie. I don't how folks live with themselves. I can't even lie once. Just the way I was raised, for better or worse.

Elessar
10-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Ego-driven and delusional, PERIOD!