PDA

View Full Version : Trump partied with teen models at cocaine-filled romps

gabosaurus
10-25-2016, 06:55 PM
The Donald always knew how to party. :cool:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/24/inside-donald-trump-s-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models.html

One of the two men I spoke with, a fashion photographer, requested anonymity because he has fathered several children since his Trump days and doesn’t want his past dredged up. “There’s no upside for me,” he says.

The other man… well, you’ll read his words. Both confirmed that Trump, as I’ve reported, used to host parties in suites at the Plaza Hotel when he owned it, where young women and girls were introduced to older, richer men. This is hardly aberrant behavior in the modeling business. Indeed, it is standard operating procedure.

But both men also put Donald Trump in the room with cocaine, very young women and underage girls, and rich, old men there to—pardon my language, but if the Times can say pussy on its front page, I can say this—fuck them.

Drummond
10-25-2016, 07:03 PM

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/10/24/inside-donald-trump-s-one-stop-parties-attendees-recall-cocaine-and-very-young-models.html

Lefties always knew how to smear.

Let me guess. This latest piece has just emerged .. hasn't it ? Its contents cannot possibly be proven, conclusively so, until after the election. But, you hope, mud sticks. Enough to make Trump, you also hope, unelectable ?

Did this article see the light of day when Trump first made his move to become a serious GOP contender ? Or, did it, when he won out as their candidate ?

OR, is it seeing the light of day NOW, because all that it claims must be fresh in the voters' minds when you vote ?

Elessar
10-25-2016, 07:15 PM
All the above is true that you said, Drummond

Just like the assault and harassment accusations, why was none of this presented
during the primaries? That would have been the biggest reason to believe them.
Who digs up and pays these people?

DNC and under-rock hiders are panicking now. DNC doing just as they did with Palin.

OCA
10-25-2016, 07:34 PM
He always has liked them young, bet they were Eastern European.

aboutime
10-25-2016, 07:51 PM

Once again. Gabby sounds really jealous that nobody is talking about her being invited to such phony, hypothetical parties. But obviously. Gabby wouldn't fit in, if she took the young models cocaine off the mirrors.:laugh:

gabosaurus
10-25-2016, 11:00 PM
Lefties always knew how to smear.

Let me guess. This latest piece has just emerged .. hasn't it ? Its contents cannot possibly be proven, conclusively so, until after the election. But, you hope, mud sticks. Enough to make Trump, you also hope, unelectable ?

Did this article see the light of day when Trump first made his move to become a serious GOP contender ? Or, did it, when he won out as their candidate ?

OR, is it seeing the light of day NOW, because all that it claims must be fresh in the voters' minds when you vote ?

Drummond, please, ADD to threads, don't immediately change the subject. DP has too many runaway threads. In other words, this thread is about Trump partying with young models. If you want one about media collusion, you can add to the existing one.

And NO, not jamming you up - just want to make sure things don't get out of hand. Let's all be cool now. Threads go where they belong. Cage threads go where they belongs. We all know the drill.

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:04 PM
I have no doubt that he took lots of liberties when he was a little younger. Millions to billions of dollars? I know I would be having some fun, testing the waters in various avenues. Not sure who, if anyone he was married to at the time? And if in the article, forgive me, as I skimmed. But I know if I was worth let's say like $4 billion dollars, I can admit right now, I will have tried all kinds of drugs, and all kinds of women (depending on marriage status). :)

Black Diamond
10-25-2016, 11:06 PM
I have no doubt that he took lots of liberties when he was a little younger. Millions to billions of dollars? I know I would be having some fun, testing the waters in various avenues. Not sure who, if anyone he was married to at the time? And if in the article, forgive me, as I skimmed. But I know if I was worth let's say like $4 billion dollars, I can admit right now, I will have tried all kinds of drugs, and all kinds of women (depending on marriage status). :)

I think most folks would indulge.

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:10 PM
Drummond, please, ADD to threads, don't immediately change the subject. DP has too many runaway threads. In other words, this thread is about Trump partying with young models. If you want one about media collusion, you can add to the existing one.

And NO, not jamming you up - just want to make sure things don't get out of hand. Let's all be cool now. Threads go where they belong. Cage threads go where they belongs. We all know the drill.

Just noticed this - wtf? Since when do you tell members here what to do and when?

OCA
10-25-2016, 11:13 PM
Just noticed this - wtf? Since when do you tell members here what to do and when?

Come on now! That was funny as fuck!:laugh2:

Drummond
11-09-2016, 06:30 AM

Just seen this, now. Thanks, Jim.

Well, as I'm typing, I've recently woken up to news of a confirmed Trump victory. It's truly stellar news !!

Gabby can now have the experience of a Trump-led America, where the Will of the People tells America what direction it's going to take ... where Leftie political correctness does NOT win out.

The Left did its very best to smear Trump, but they failed in what they hoped to achieve. They were DEFEATED. The People Have Spoken.

.. as will I. As I choose to, Gabby, rather than under your direction !!

Drummond
11-09-2016, 06:33 AM
Come on now! That was funny as fuck!:laugh2:

Interesting. I see Hillary's defeat in not dissimilar terms ....

So, Oca. Will you be partying today, celebrating Trump's victory, and Hillary's failure ??:rolleyes:

Go on. You know you want to ... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: