PDA

View Full Version : TRUMP More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 10:21 PM
And yup, and he's racist, specifically towards blacks many will tell you. I never believed it from day one, nor did the polls. I know, I know, but a one'er. :rolleyes:

-----

TRUMP on Track to Win More Black Votes Than Any GOP Candidate Since 1960

In the past month the number of black voters for Donald Trump has increased significantly.

At the beginning of October 9% of African Americans supported Trump.

Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
Oct 3 – 9%
Oct 6 – 12%
Oct 7 – 13%
Oct 10 – 14%
Oct 11 – 19%
Oct 12 – 19%
Oct 13 – 24% !

— Ted Carroll (@mediainvestors) October 13, 2016

Black Likely Voters for TRUMP @Rasmussen_Poll
Oct 17 – 17%
Oct 18 – 19%
Oct 19 – 18%
Oct 20 – 15%
Oct 21 – 16%
Oct 24 – 15%
Oct 25 – 16%

— Ted Carroll (@mediainvestors) October 25, 2016

This ought to keep Democrats up late at night.

Blacks today make up 22% of the Democratic vote.

If Democrats lost 25% of the black vote they would lose Virginia, Florida, Ohio and North Carolina.

https://i.imgur.com/w8fd2iO.jpg

Rest here - http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/10/trump-track-win-black-votes-gop-candidate-since-1960/

Black Diamond
10-25-2016, 10:28 PM
So now I have to count on blacks to deliver the election? The Lord works in mysterious ways.

gabosaurus
10-25-2016, 11:04 PM
In the past month the number of black voters for Donald Trump has increased significantly.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vZi_x-57ato/T0dq3tk8MaI/AAAAAAAAAzI/OfDUGZ_RX5U/s320/black-guys-laughing.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/donald-trump-black-voters.html?_r=0

A CBS News poll released last week found that Mr. Trump has just 4 percent support of black likely voters in the four-way race with Hillary Clinton, the Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson, and Jill Stein, the Green Party nominee. (Mrs. Clinton had the support of 85 percent.) Exit polls for the previous four elections showed Republican candidates receiving 4 to 11 percent support from black voters.

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:09 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-vZi_x-57ato/T0dq3tk8MaI/AAAAAAAAAzI/OfDUGZ_RX5U/s320/black-guys-laughing.gif

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/26/us/politics/donald-trump-black-voters.html?_r=0

Either you believe the polls about Hillary, which in turn means you believe the polls about blacks and Trump - or you're a hack when necessary. I wonder...

gabosaurus
10-25-2016, 11:17 PM
Either you believe the polls about Hillary, which in turn means you believe the polls about blacks and Trump - or you're a hack when necessary. I wonder...

The New York Times and CBS News are a bit more reputable than a right wing blog.
I have never seen any poll that gave Trump more than 7 percent support among black voters. You can't anoint Trump as a black favorite based on one poll.

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:21 PM
The New York Times and CBS News are a bit more reputable than a right wing blog.
I have never seen any poll that gave Trump more than 7 percent support among black voters. You can't anoint Trump as a black favorite based on one poll.

Rasmussen Polls is not a "right wing blog", and have been reputable for a LONG LONG time.

Man, ALL you do is try and knock things down left and right and refuse to discuss or debate things. :rolleyes:

OCA
10-25-2016, 11:22 PM
Jimmy you are better than this, you know blacks and especially women aren't coming out for Donny. You don't need polls to tell you this.

OCA
10-25-2016, 11:24 PM
Rasmussen Polls is not a "right wing blog", and have been reputable for a LONG LONG time.

Man, ALL you do is try and knock things down left and right and refuse to discuss or debate things. :rolleyes:

Not that it's verifiable but i'd place a small wager that in reality Nov.8 it's single digit %.

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:25 PM
Jimmy you are better than this, you know blacks and especially women aren't coming out for Donny. You don't need polls to tell you this.

I do believe the low numbers from Rasmussen polls though. It's not exactly a ringing endorsement, but the numbers are much higher than they were way back in the beginning of his campaign.

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:26 PM
Not that it's verifiable but i'd place a small wager that in reality Nov.8 it's single digit %.

If something isn't verifiable, then what's your point?

gabosaurus
10-25-2016, 11:28 PM

Gateway Pundit is a right-wing blog. If you want to post Rasmussen Polls, do so.
And there is nothing to debate or discuss on this. Trump is going to lose big among women and minority voters.

OCA
10-25-2016, 11:33 PM
If something isn't verifiable, then what's your point?

Just sayin is all. Don't get your thong all twisted💄

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:39 PM
Gateway Pundit is a right-wing blog. If you want to post Rasmussen Polls, do so.
And there is nothing to debate or discuss on this. Trump is going to lose big among women and minority voters.

You did the same thing over with Breitbart. You're not very good with comprehension, are you? The black percentage numbers above are from RASMUSSEN REPORTS, they just had their "tweets" from twitter posted on Gateway pundit. Not too hard to follow JUST @ things, is it? Kinda like the other day when ONE VIDEO was posted on Breitbart, and you declared it false because of WHERE it was posted, even though EVERY other outlet also posted it. :rolleyes:

If you want to post Rasmussen Polls, do so.

So funny that it's not even funny!! You quote me posting Rasmussen and then tell me that it's ok for me to do so. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

jimnyc
10-25-2016, 11:55 PM
Breaking : New Poll Shows Trump SURGING to a RECORD 19% Support Among Black Voters

Donald Trump continues to court the black American vote by pointing out the truth.

Black Americans have been left behind by globalist Democrats, who are more interested in their shiny new voting block consisting of illegals and refugees.

Donald Trump is offering an alternative – an America First Agenda, where the needs of ALL AMERICANS come before the needs of foreign interests.

Trump’s America First agenda is about returning jobs, safety, and prosperity back home, where it belongs.

The America First message is resonating with Black Americans who are supporting Trump at record-high levels according to a new poll.

From the Boston Herald:

Trump polled at 36 percent nationally among likely Hispanic voters and 19 percent among African-American voters, according to the recent FPU/Herald survey.

Compare those numbers from the black community to polling just a couple months ago that reported Trump was only at one percent with those minority voters.

The Root reported in early July:

According to the Quinnipiac University poll, just 1 percent of African-American voters supported Trump. That was well behind the 6 percent of the black vote that went to Mitt Romney in 2012, and the 4 percent that supported John McCain in 2008, the newspaper reported.

July 2016: 1%

September 2016: 19%

Meanwhile, Hillary is in “desperation mode,” attacking Trump supporters as racist, deplorable, and hateful.

http://truthfeed.com/breaking-new-poll-shows-trump-surging-to-a-record-19-support-among-black-voters/22666/

Trump Gets UNEXPECTED Announcement About Blacks… Hillary Clinton Is Scared!

SurveyUSA, a national polling firm, just came out with major news that Donald Trump didn’t even expect! Their poll, which was conducted early in September, shows Donald Trump leading well-known Hillary Clinton 45 to 40 percent.

Trump is soaring to record breaking levels of popularity, while Hillary Clinton continues to watch what happens as voters learn about her criminal activity on a private email server.

But the biggest news is Trump is earning MAJOR support from segments of the population which almost exclusively vote for Democrats. SurveyUSA announced that Donald Trump would receive 25% among black registered voters. That is news that has Hillary Clinton terrified, and is shaking the political establishment to the core!

To put that in perspective, President George W. Bush received less than 9% of the black vote, and Senator John McCain (R-AZ) earned less than 4% when running against Barack Obama.

Trump is also dominating among his Republican opponents with Hispanic voters. The liberal media would have us believe that Hispanics oppose Trump’s anti-amnesty message, but 31% of Hispanic voters support him. This is incredible news!

http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-gets-unexpected-announcement-about-blacks-hillary-clinton-is-scared/

gabosaurus
10-26-2016, 10:07 AM
Let's be realistic here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

OCA
10-26-2016, 10:23 AM
Let's be realistic here:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/07/13/new-polls-in-pennsylvania-and-ohio-show-donald-trump-with-0-percent-of-the-black-vote/

Gabs the Trumpers are just looking for any ray of sunshine in an otherwise overcast day, it's bleak and they know it.

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 10:49 AM
Let's be realistic here

You are 100% clueless as to what you are even reading half the time.

Abbey Marie
10-26-2016, 12:12 PM
I realize that Trump probably isn't going to garner any substantial black vote. Too many are happy to continue getting those Dem handouts. The numbers may be a little up because they respect what they perceive as his rich gangsta ways, lol.

OCA
10-26-2016, 12:27 PM
I realize that Trump probably isn't going to garner any substantial black vote. Too many are happy to continue getting those Dem handouts. The numbers may be a little up because they respect what they perceive as his rich gangsta ways, lol.

Hahahaha the only thing missing is a big gold rope with a mercedes ornament lol

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 12:31 PM

Don't remind me, the welfare numbers literally skyrocketed under Obama. Any black vote is substantial when you're fighting against such.