PDA

View Full Version : MILO: Pollsters Are Helping To Rig The Election

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 12:12 AM
This is one of the ways that the 'rigging' of the polls is apparently being done. I can't say much for this. My things that I am adamant about are the media, and them being in collusion with Hillary's campaign. Then the fraud in several states, and now even the beginning of fraud at the machines that needs to be watched. The DOJ/FBI whistling dixie to America while pushing Hillary closer towards the WH doors. Bernie Sanders getting screwed.

Oh, and the Breitbart folks will come charging in as usual. And if so - prove the sampling picture wrong that is provided by Reuters.

-----

MILO: Pollsters Are Helping To Rig The Election

Giving a speech at George Mason University, MILO argued that pollsters are part of the process of rigging elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzLxmlSsoVA

“While the media works night and day to prop up Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, pollsters are doing their best to portray the race that the Democrats and the media want you to believe exists,” he said.

He contended that their method of doing this was by oversampling Democrats, (such as in the poll below,) and that the latest release of WikiLeaks emails have shown that they “work directly with the Clinton campaign to figure out the best way to skew the polls.”

http://i.imgur.com/Vlk5682.jpg

Rick the Truth @Ricksense

This is the sample from the new Reuters poll showing Hillary up by +4. How is this taken seriously? @mitchellvii #WednesdayWisdom

“Pollsters would have you believe that the turnout for this election will be similar to Obama’s historic run in 2008. It isn’t going to happen folks. Hillary can’t even get a fifth of my crowds, and I don’t pay unionists to show up!,” he continued.

Evidence has previously shown that polling data can have a significant impact on elections as some voters can become uninterested if they believe their preferred candidate is not going to win.

He cited Britain’s vote to leave the European Union as a failed attempt by pollsters to skew the result, as they predicted the remain campaign to win by a comfortable margin.

“The pollsters are part of election rigging. Their only goal is to demoralize Trump supporters into not voting.”

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/25/milo-pollsters-part-election-rigging/

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2016, 09:15 AM
This is one of the ways that the 'rigging' of the polls is apparently being done. I can't say much for this. My things that I am adamant about are the media, and them being in collusion with Hillary's campaign. Then the fraud in several states, and now even the beginning of fraud at the machines that needs to be watched. The DOJ/FBI whistling dixie to America while pushing Hillary closer towards the WH doors. Bernie Sanders getting screwed.

Oh, and the Breitbart folks will come charging in as usual. And if so - prove the sampling picture wrong that is provided by Reuters.

-----

MILO: Pollsters Are Helping To Rig The Election

Giving a speech at George Mason University, MILO argued that pollsters are part of the process of rigging elections.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzLxmlSsoVA

“While the media works night and day to prop up Hillary Clinton’s candidacy, pollsters are doing their best to portray the race that the Democrats and the media want you to believe exists,” he said.

He contended that their method of doing this was by oversampling Democrats, (such as in the poll below,) and that the latest release of WikiLeaks emails have shown that they “work directly with the Clinton campaign to figure out the best way to skew the polls.”

“Pollsters would have you believe that the turnout for this election will be similar to Obama’s historic run in 2008. It isn’t going to happen folks. Hillary can’t even get a fifth of my crowds, and I don’t pay unionists to show up!,” he continued.

Evidence has previously shown that polling data can have a significant impact on elections as some voters can become uninterested if they believe their preferred candidate is not going to win.

He cited Britain’s vote to leave the European Union as a failed attempt by pollsters to skew the result, as they predicted the remain campaign to win by a comfortable margin.

“The pollsters are part of election rigging. Their only goal is to demoralize Trump supporters into not voting.”

http://www.breitbart.com/milo/2016/10/25/milo-pollsters-part-election-rigging/

That is why many weeks back I advised to ignore the mainstream Hillary supporting propaganda media and propagandized polling that presented TRUMP IN BEING BAD SHAPE AND FAR,FAR BEHIND.
FAR TOO MANY PEOPLE HATE THAT FFKKING BITCH FOR HER TO TRULY BE AS GOOD OF A POSITION AS THE POLS WERE SHOWING!

One could easily figure that out by simply remembering the libs/dems and their allied media lies like breathing.
In fact, IMHO the level of propagandized lying to help increased almost directly in proportion to how far she fell each week.

Now -it serves a dual purpose--as to help when the cheating goes on(if its not thwarted in some way) as the polls show she should win and by a large margin,thus people will say -well that proves the pols were right, just sour grapes by the losers -not cheating.

Folks,these dishonorable maggots will do anything to win.. That is why I dearly despise such ffing scum!!!!
I think of such lying, cowardly, dishonorable people as firewood--good for only one damn thing!!--
If it were possible- they'd get about as much mercy from me, as a child could squeeze out of a stone!!:mad:
And note this-- millions of these totally worthless son-bitches are not American--not by any true standard- instead they are public school indoctrinated morons-fed PC kol-aid and liberal fantasy up their sorry asses IMHO..

IF ANY FEEL THAT I HAVE NOT ADEQUATELY MADE MY FEELINGS KNOWN, PLEASE SENDING ME A PM HERE AND I'LL
TALK EVEN MORE FREELY ABOUT THESE FFING WRETCHES THAT ARE NO MORE THAN BRAINWASHED, BRAIN-DEAD BOTS..
I spit on them all.. -Tyr

Bilgerat
10-26-2016, 11:21 AM
Mark Dice has postulated a theory;

The reason most polls are rigged to claim Hillary is ahead is because they plan to steal the election by manipulating electronic voting machines, and it will be less obvious Hillary stole the election if the public has been conditioned for months that she was going to win.

There are already reports of machines switching votes to all Democrats for early voters.

There are major polls that show Trump is ahead. Polls that have been the most accurate in the past, but no mainstream outlet is even mentioning them. This is why Hillary is so confident she'll win, because she knows the machine that is at work behind the scenes trying to make that happen.

We must get out the vote for Trump in record numbers, like we did during the Primaries, and crush Hillary Satan and evict her from Washington D.C. once and for all.