PDA

View Full Version : Nate Silver 538

OCA
10-26-2016, 03:05 PM
This guy has missed 1 state....1.....since 2000.

It's over
http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 03:11 PM
Ok, so it's over. I pretty much said the same about a month ago. What's your point? To embrace the endless negativity that Clinton offers, or to troll those who prefer Trump?

OCA
10-26-2016, 03:39 PM
Ok, so it's over. I pretty much said the same about a month ago. What's your point? To embrace the endless negativity that Clinton offers, or to troll those who prefer Trump?

Well the last ditch effort smear attacks on anybody associated with HRC/Obama get a little tiresome, reminds one of when Hitler put 13 yr olds on the front lines circa March/April 1945........total waste of time.

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 03:53 PM
Well the last ditch effort smear attacks on anybody associated with HRC/Obama get a little tiresome, reminds one of when Hitler put 13 yr olds on the front lines circa March/April 1945........total waste of time.

Last ditch effort? LOL Most here have been pointing out the POS that Obama is for nearly 8 years running. Same goes for Hillary. You act like HER act is something new. And no smears that I see of. The media bias and collusion with her campaign and that media - not a smear, it's simply a proven fact. The DOJ/FBI and the collusion with the FBI and her campaign was also a proven fact. The emails. Hell, no smear there, she smeared herself with illegal acts.

Nobody has even attempted to refute all of this stuff as it's impossible to do so. While, a newly formed homo liberal like yourself would likely give it a retarded whirl, but it's simply too much for even internet tough guy Mikey to overcome, the shit is almost all in writing.

But I also read the polls like you do and see the writing on the wall, and I see her winning. But her winning doesn't make any of that stuff suddenly any less factual, nor magically do they become smears.

Funny watching a guy who's been posting here for like 3 days now complain about things getting tiresome. All the trolling and attempts to try and piss people off sure gets tiresome on ya!! :slap: :laugh:

OCA
10-26-2016, 03:59 PM
Last ditch effort? LOL Most here have been pointing out the POS that Obama is for nearly 8 years running. Same goes for Hillary. You act like HER act is something new. And no smears that I see of. The media bias and collusion with her campaign and that media - not a smear, it's simply a proven fact. The DOJ/FBI and the collusion with the FBI and her campaign was also a proven fact. The emails. Hell, no smear there, she smeared herself with illegal acts.

Nobody has even attempted to refute all of this stuff as it's impossible to do so. While, a newly formed homo liberal like yourself would likely give it a retarded whirl, but it's simply too much for even internet tough guy Mikey to overcome, the shit is almost all in writing.

But I also read the polls like you do and see the writing on the wall, and I see her winning. But her winning doesn't make any of that stuff suddenly any less factual, nor magically do they become smears.

Funny watching a guy who's been posting here for like 3 days now complain about things getting tiresome. All the trolling and attempts to try and piss people off sure gets tiresome on ya!! :slap: :laugh:

All litigated......all found innocent.

NEXT!

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 04:08 PM
Just like Hillary, dismiss everything and move forward. And that's how her voters feel as well, like yourself, will vote for her, and then she wins and move forward.

It still changes nothing, it still doesn't change the media bias and collusion that took place, Of which one would need to be half retarded to claim some form of litigation took place. The information and collusion and emails that we are finding out even more about after Hillary getting a freebie from the FBI - only someone missing 3/4 of their brain would claim this was somehow litigated. The ongoing investigations in states regarding voter fraud. Odd that someone would think that an investigation somehow means it's been litigated.

The proof is MORE than there, but she skates anyway. Some folks ARE above the law. But one needs to think similar to a Madagascar hissing cockroach to think that all of these things have been litigated.

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 04:10 PM

NEXT!

Oh, and folks don't get "found innocent" anyway - I believe it should be "not guilty".

And saying the words "not guilty" in the same universe as Hillary Clinton is laughable!

OCA
10-26-2016, 04:47 PM
Oh, and folks don't get "found innocent" anyway - I believe it should be "not guilty".

And saying the words "not guilty" in the same universe as Hillary Clinton is laughable!

Ok......let's parse words. But yet thete it is, never even charged since way back in Whitewater.

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 04:51 PM
Ok......let's parse words. But yet thete it is, never even charged since way back in Whitewater.

That doesn't mean that she shouldn't have been. If she was rightfully charged or the things she had done over the years, Hillary would be looking at about a 367 year sentence.

OCA
10-26-2016, 04:57 PM
That doesn't mean that she shouldn't have been. If she was rightfully charged or the things she had done over the years, Hillary would be looking at about a 367 year sentence.

I'm a conviction kind of guy. Like Tom cruise said instead of money "show me the conviction!!!!".

Damn man i'm worried about you over the next 8 yrs, don't be packing any heat at movie theatres.

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 05:03 PM
I'm a conviction kind of guy. Like Tom cruise said instead of money "show me the conviction!!!!".

Damn man i'm worried about you over the next 8 yrs, don't be packing any heat at movie theatres.

I agree, and I think she should be in front of a judge, so that everyone can read all of the charges, and let a jury of 12 decide her fate. Imagine that?

Of course it would never happen. She's above the law.

For me? My life won't change really at all based on her ineptness. I've got all of my bases covered.

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:12 PM
I agree, and I think she should be in front of a judge, so that everyone can read all of the charges, and let a jury of 12 decide her fate. Imagine that?

Of course it would never happen. She's above the law.

For me? My life won't change really at all based on her ineptness. I've got all of my bases covered.

Chronic is a cure all for anger management........

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 05:29 PM
Chronic is a cure all for anger management........

I think that was Gary Johnson's plan, just get everyone stoned. I can't imagine a bunch of stoners wanting to do a ton of harm, other than killing a nag of chips and destroying a large pizza.

I read an article where Snoop Dogg says he smokes upwards of 80 blunts per day!!

Elessar
10-26-2016, 06:27 PM

NEXT!

What exactly has been litigated?

Shoved into a desk drawer is more like it.

OCA
10-26-2016, 07:27 PM
I think that was Gary Johnson's plan, just get everyone stoned. I can't imagine a bunch of stoners wanting to do a ton of harm, other than killing a nag of chips and destroying a large pizza.

I read an article where Snoop Dogg says he smokes upwards of 80 blunts per day!!

80 blunts! Holy shit!

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 07:36 PM
80 blunts! Holy shit!

Dude has to have at least a 'little' bit of a fried brain!! (article is a little dated, maybe he smokes like 100 a day now? LOL)

--

Snoop Dogg Tells Reddit He Smokes 81 Blunts A Day

LOS ANGELES (CBS Las Vegas) – For Snoop Dogg, it ain’t nothing but 81 blunts a day, baby.

The legendary rapper, who now goes by the name “Snoop Lion,” recently admitted to smoking 81 blunts a day. At 81 blunts a day, the total number of blunts in a year comes to more than 4,200.

Snoop, real name Calvin Broadus, responded to Reddit questions during an Ask Me Anything session on Dec. 5. One of the questions from a Redditor that came up was how much marijuana he smokes a day. With a well-documented love for marijuana, Snoop took little time to respond.

“Most cme 4 free but average bout 81 blunts a day!” he responded.

Another Redditor asked the rapper if he rolled his own blunts or if they were rolled for him, which he responded that it’s a little bit of both. Redditors were taken back with the rapper’s daily marijuana intake.

“If he gets 8 hours sleep, this is one every 12 minutes,” one Redditor wrote.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/12/08/snoop-dogg-tells-reddit-he-smokes-81-blunts-a-day/

OCA
10-26-2016, 07:41 PM
Dude has to have at least a 'little' bit of a fried brain!! (article is a little dated, maybe he smokes like 100 a day now? LOL)

--

Snoop Dogg Tells Reddit He Smokes 81 Blunts A Day

LOS ANGELES (CBS Las Vegas) – For Snoop Dogg, it ain’t nothing but 81 blunts a day, baby.

The legendary rapper, who now goes by the name “Snoop Lion,” recently admitted to smoking 81 blunts a day. At 81 blunts a day, the total number of blunts in a year comes to more than 4,200.

Snoop, real name Calvin Broadus, responded to Reddit questions during an Ask Me Anything session on Dec. 5. One of the questions from a Redditor that came up was how much marijuana he smokes a day. With a well-documented love for marijuana, Snoop took little time to respond.

“Most cme 4 free but average bout 81 blunts a day!” he responded.

Another Redditor asked the rapper if he rolled his own blunts or if they were rolled for him, which he responded that it’s a little bit of both. Redditors were taken back with the rapper’s daily marijuana intake.

“If he gets 8 hours sleep, this is one every 12 minutes,” one Redditor wrote.

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2012/12/08/snoop-dogg-tells-reddit-he-smokes-81-blunts-a-day/

And you know he's not getting mids!

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 07:46 PM
And you know he's not getting mids!

One every 12 minutes, of the best shit around, all day long, one after another, just keeps going... I would crap out probably after about the 7th or 8th one.

OCA
10-26-2016, 07:48 PM
One every 12 minutes, of the best shit around, all day long, one after another, just keeps going... I would crap out probably after about the 7th or 8th one.

7 or 8? How about 2 or 3?

red states rule
10-27-2016, 04:04 PM
Just like Hillary, dismiss everything and move forward. And that's how her voters feel as well, like yourself, will vote for her, and then she wins and move forward.

It still changes nothing, it still doesn't change the media bias and collusion that took place, Of which one would need to be half retarded to claim some form of litigation took place. The information and collusion and emails that we are finding out even more about after Hillary getting a freebie from the FBI - only someone missing 3/4 of their brain would claim this was somehow litigated. The ongoing investigations in states regarding voter fraud. Odd that someone would think that an investigation somehow means it's been litigated.

The proof is MORE than there, but she skates anyway. Some folks ARE above the law. But one needs to think similar to a Madagascar hissing cockroach to think that all of these things have been litigated.

This sums up Hillary supporters

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/2238119/85061828.jpg