PDA

View Full Version : If they can't win they'll cheat

OCA
10-26-2016, 03:56 PM
http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/25/busted-wisconsin-clerk-gets-caught-trying-to-rig-the-election-for-trump/

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 04:01 PM
Sure, and ignore the endless other threads that I have posted about various election frauds.

Besides, Mikey - why does it matter? Would this have changed the entire general election? No, it wouldn't have - so why do we need to worry ourselves about something like this? :rolleyes:

---

There are assholes on both sides that would love to alter the election in any way they possibly could. BOTH sides. But now that one points in Trump's direction, we'll maybe hear more, or hear that it's actually wrong? :lol::lol::lol:

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 04:20 PM
http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/25/busted-wisconsin-clerk-gets-caught-trying-to-rig-the-election-for-trump/

Shut up grape leaves! .........addictinginfo (http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/25/busted-wisconsin-clerk-gets-caught-trying-to-rig-the-election-for-trump/)? :lame2:

:trolls:

:stupid:

OCA
10-26-2016, 04:28 PM
Shut up grape leaves! .........addictinginfo (http://addictinginfo.org/2016/10/25/busted-wisconsin-clerk-gets-caught-trying-to-rig-the-election-for-trump/)? :lame2:

:trolls:

:stupid:

Where is my ant and roach spray?:picknose:

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 04:29 PM
Where is my ant and roach spray?:picknose:

Damn, that's your best shot? what a bean bag....... :slap:

OCA
10-26-2016, 04:30 PM
Sure, and ignore the endless other threads that I have posted about various election frauds.

Besides, Mikey - why does it matter? Would this have changed the entire general election? No, it wouldn't have - so why do we need to worry ourselves about something like this? :rolleyes:

---

There are assholes on both sides that would love to alter the election in any way they possibly could. BOTH sides. But now that one points in Trump's direction, we'll maybe hear more, or hear that it's actually wrong? :lol::lol::lol:

Lighten up Nancy!(dedicated to RWA) just putting it out there, it exists but is not election changing.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-26-2016, 04:31 PM

---

It took some kind of doing(!) and some time(several decades!) but the dem party has finally brought us down to the Banana Republic level in elections.
AND THAT IS JUST PEACHY KEEN WITH THEM--JUST AS LONG AS THEY WIN!!
Ffing maggots... -Tyr

OCA
10-26-2016, 04:35 PM
Damn, that's your best shot? what a bean bag....... :slap:

I'm a changed man.......plus i'm guessing i'm on a short leash so trying to keep it pg.

But fuck it...........let's roll snookie.:badsnort:

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm a changed man.......plus i'm guessing i'm on a short leash so trying to keep it pg.

But fuck it...........let's roll snookie.:badsnort:

Take it easy now baklava, don't get your grape leaves in a knot!

I see you changed, just about flip flopped on everything you stated in the past.... shame, another perfectly semi decent greek dude down the tubes.....

OCA
10-26-2016, 04:43 PM

I see you changed, just about flip flopped on everything you stated in the past.... shame, another perfectly semi decent greek dude down the tubes.....

We are all down the tubes, it's a source of pride with us Mr. spandex.

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 04:47 PM
We are all down the tubes, it's a source of pride with us Mr. spandex.

How so? seems to me you will still be in good shape if ramrodham gets in as you will be able to keep hiring those illegals for low pay. We party after election day but you bring the booze!..... bring a souvlaki for me too!! :laugh2:

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:02 PM
How so? seems to me you will still be in good shape if ramrodham gets in as you will be able to keep hiring those illegals for low pay. We party after election day but you bring the booze!..... bring a souvlaki for me too!! :laugh2:

Don't tease me.

Make sure that Janeen, not your sorry dyslexic ass gives me a #.:laugh2:

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:07 PM

Oh no more help cheesedick, it's a 1 man operation, well it's just me so more like 2 men.:420:

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 05:07 PM
Don't tease me.

Make sure that Janeen, not your sorry dyslexic ass gives me a #.:laugh2:

:lmao:

Classic moment! total accident and you know it!!

Anyway it's something that is always a possibility if you should happen through the area and know a killer place to get some spanakopita!

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 05:08 PM
Oh no more help cheesedick, it's a 1 man operation, well it's just me so more like 2 men.:420:

was just messin' with you testicle breath!

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:09 PM
:lmao:

Classic moment! total accident and you know it!!

Anyway it's something that is always a possibility if you should happen through the area and know a killer place to get some spanakopita!

You really are a mamas boy, spanakopita! lol......that's for chicks!

Grilled meats and booze, that's what we do.

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:11 PM
was just messin' with you testicle breath!

I know.......Cletus.

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 05:14 PM
You really are a mamas boy, spanakopita! lol......that's for chicks!

Grilled meats and booze, that's what we do.

Grilled meats and booze is kind of every other day so have to enjoy a little variety.

Ok, so what is your stance on illegal immigration these days spinchter boy?

revelarts
10-26-2016, 05:19 PM

Both Parties are trying to suppress votes Have been doing it for decades I hope this guys fired and maybe gets some jail time.
I'm sick of it.

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:22 PM
Grilled meats and booze is kind of every other day so have to enjoy a little variety.

Ok, so what is your stance on illegal immigration these days spinchter boy?

Violent offenders......adios amigos. Path to citizenship for everyone else, get em enrolled and start collecting taxes. Logistically impossible for deportation.

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 05:27 PM
Violent offenders......adios amigos. Path to citizenship for everyone else, get em enrolled and start collecting taxes. Logistically impossible for deportation.

Fair enough, can't really disagree too much here. Now you don't really believe that lines up with your candidates true beliefs, do you?

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 05:32 PM
Fair enough, can't really disagree too much here. Now you don't really believe that lines up with your candidates true beliefs, do you?

How do you think Mikey gets his work? He chills in front of the Hess gas station daily and they pick up him and his hombres for side jobs here and there. His type line up closely with the democrats.

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 05:34 PM
How do you think Mikey gets his work? He chills in front of the Hess gas station daily and they pick up him and his hombres for side jobs here and there. His type line up closely with the democrats.

Damn deplorables! :laugh:

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:57 PM

:laugh2::laugh2:

Actually it's a WAWA.....lol

OCA
10-26-2016, 05:58 PM

That's pretty much down the line, actually it's the same policy GWB espoused

gabosaurus
10-26-2016, 05:59 PM
Jim, Sir Evil and OCA in the same thread? Party like it's 2003!!
So where is Five String Jeff?

OCA
10-26-2016, 06:01 PM

Holy hell! Jeff! Hadn't thought about him in yrs.

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 06:13 PM

Hmm, sounds like I could get banished again while you continue to post full blown articles with nothing of your own to add. Party like its 2016....some things never change! ;)

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 06:15 PM
That's pretty much down the line, actually it's the same policy GWB espoused

Damn, you are even staring to post like a liberal and diverting to Bush without actually answering the question.. Hmm, some things do change! :laugh:

OCA
10-26-2016, 06:16 PM
Hmm, sounds like I could get banished again while you continue to post full blown articles with nothing of your own to add. Party like its 2016....some things never change! ;)

I'd like to add something to you💘

OCA
10-26-2016, 06:18 PM
Damn, you are even staring to post like a liberal and diverting to Bush without actually answering the question.. Hmm, some things do change! :laugh:

Wtf are you babbling about natural light drinker? I answered, my policy and gwb policy are pretty much the same.......i got a big greek loukaniko for you.

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 06:20 PM
Wtf are you babbling about natural light drinker? I answered, my policy and gwb policy are pretty much the same.......i got a big greek loukaniko for you.

:laugh2:

I asked if you thought your opinion lines up with your candidate? I already know you supported Bush but let's get in the now small sac...

OCA
10-26-2016, 06:22 PM
:laugh2:

I asked if you thought your opinion lines up with your candidate? I already know you supported Bush but let's get in the now small sac...

It does which in turn lines up with the old gwb policy.......got it popov vodka king?

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 06:28 PM
It does which in turn lines up with the old gwb policy.......got it popov vodka king?

You seriously believe this lines up with the hag? not a chance in hell! less of course those collected taxes are never seen as they are absorbed by the charitable Clinton Foundation.

OCA
10-26-2016, 06:46 PM
You seriously believe this lines up with the hag? not a chance in hell! less of course those collected taxes are never seen as they are absorbed by the charitable Clinton Foundation.

Guess we'll find out then next spring.

Sir Evil
10-26-2016, 06:52 PM
Guess we'll find out then next spring.

Go watch a michael moore movie butt nut! :salute:

OCA
10-26-2016, 07:17 PM
Go watch a michael moore movie butt nut! :salute:

That sumbitch is a Niners fan!

red states rule
10-28-2016, 04:17 AM

---

It is amazing how lefties will scream voter fraud and yet then cannot admit GWB WON Florida

To this day so many liberals whine how Florida was stolen in 200 and Ohio was stolen in 2004

Yet when confronted with dead voters still on the voting rolls the left refuses to have them removed and they pay the voter suppression card