PDA

View Full Version : Trolling bitch thread

gabosaurus
10-26-2016, 05:55 PM
How many hours per day do you spend reading right wing blogs in preparation for posting so many of such on DP?

I hope Trump realizes how hard you are working on his behalf. Perhaps he can send you a few bucks when he gets back to his business office in a couple of weeks.

gabosaurus
10-26-2016, 05:57 PM
This topic makes no sense whatsoever. Nice try, though. :rolleyes:

aboutime
10-26-2016, 06:24 PM
Since gabby asked. This is dedicated to her.

Ask, and you shall receive gabby. http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 07:16 PM
How many hours per day do you spend reading right wing blogs in preparation for posting so many of such on DP?

I hope Trump realizes how hard you are working on his behalf. Perhaps he can send you a few bucks when he gets back to his business office in a couple of weeks.

So now that we are where YOU belong - fuck yourself. You are the WORST liar I've ever come across in my life, online and off. You have been nailed making up SO much shit on here over the years. Your lies have outlived most members. Your lies have went through generations of members, and newer members don't know what we're talking about. You've been lying about various things since 2005, even though you swear up and down about all kinds of things that have been said to you back in 2004, which was impossible. You used your own daughter as part of one of your lies. Doesn't get much lower, or stranger than that.

I'm getting tired, I'll just link to other goodies that my good friend NT posted. :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50325-Gabby-s-Filthiest-Hits

OCA
10-26-2016, 07:39 PM
Man i'll take some heat but based on pure creativity of wording some of those are funny a fuck.......not gonna lie!

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 07:47 PM
Man i'll take some heat but based on pure creativity of wording some of those are funny a fuck.......not gonna lie!

Some things can be funny when you ain't on the receiving end! But it's the totality, IMO. I barely know any guys that have such a track record!

OCA
10-26-2016, 07:52 PM
Some things can be funny when you ain't on the receiving end! But it's the totality, IMO. I barely know any guys that have such a track record!

I'm sure if i had 2 or 3 days and went back to here and USMB i could compile something close............difference is i'm proud of each and every single one........they are like children :beer:

Abbey Marie
10-26-2016, 08:01 PM

Zero. Most of what I post is original. :cool:

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 08:05 PM
I'm sure if i had 2 or 3 days and went back to here and USMB i could compile something close............difference is i'm proud of each and every single one........they are like children :beer:

At least you admit and embrace what you say. She is defiant in front of proof. She doesn't like having to eat the shit sandwiches in which she creates herself.

But I wouldn't be so quick to place yourself on any type of equal footing with her, unless you want to.

I too could create a list of my OWN greatest hits. 99% of which I am not proud of at all. The majority I have apologized for when necessary - even quite a few times towards her. She doesn't apologize for her actions as she thinks its always appropriate.

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 08:10 PM

She was using her tripe towards me and targeting me as usual.

Truth is, I can go to "pjmedia" for example. I can see an article and read it. I then copy and paste a portion here at the board. Boom, done. The whole process took less than 2 minutes. And yeps, as you know for sure, my goal as owner will be to try and post things to spur posting. So I may pick from about 10-12 sites and 10-12 articles. And even then, the whole thing is 20 minutes or less. If it gets us all posting more, and of course I've now also took the time to read things myself, it was time well spent.

But this was NEVER about time, the time it took or anything like that. It was Gabby taking more pot shots and of course in my direction. Her act is getting more and more tiresome. She doesn't even address any of the content she complains about, she just trolls.

Abbey Marie
10-26-2016, 08:22 PM

Truth is, I can go to "pjmedia" for example. I can see an article and read it. I then copy and paste a portion here at the board. Boom, done. The whole process took less than 2 minutes. And yeps, as you know for sure, my goal as owner will be to try and post things to spur posting. So I may pick from about 10-12 sites and 10-12 articles. And even then, the whole thing is 20 minutes or less. If it gets us all posting more, and of course I've now also took the time to read things myself, it was time well spent.

But this was NEVER about time, the time it took or anything like that. It was Gabby taking more pot shots and of course in my direction. Her act is getting more and more tiresome. She doesn't even address any of the content she complains about, she just trolls.

I have to confess, I didn't read the whole thread before posting, and was only replying to Gabby's point.

My fave posters are those who post both links to articles and original thoughts, mixing it up. I actually think you do that very well.

Kathianne
10-26-2016, 08:24 PM

I actually spend way more time reading from a variety of sites of all stripes. Blogs? Some, but only those with decent writing and analysis, whether I agree with their POV or not. I certainly don't post even links to everything that interests me, it would bore others. LOL!

I try to post things that I think others might find interesting or yes, even disagree with.

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 08:35 PM
The 2 posts at the top of this thread are shit posts of hers removed from a couple of my threads that obviously contain no content. You can see the first one, no addressing of content, and kind of attacking me for the amount of time I spend on things, and how I do things on Trump's behalf. <---- That's posting meant to get a reaction <--- that's trolling.

Kathianne
10-26-2016, 08:42 PM
The 2 posts at the top of this thread are shit posts of hers removed from a couple of my threads that obviously contain no content. You can see the first one, no addressing of content, and kind of attacking me for the amount of time I spend on things, and how I do things on Trump's behalf. <---- That's posting meant to get a reaction <--- that's trolling.

Yep, she is what she is. However, don't stop what you do! I appreciate reading what others find!

OCA
10-26-2016, 09:09 PM
At least you admit and embrace what you say. She is defiant in front of proof. She doesn't like having to eat the shit sandwiches in which she creates herself.

But I wouldn't be so quick to place yourself on any type of equal footing with her, unless you want to.

I too could create a list of my OWN greatest hits. 99% of which I am not proud of at all. The majority I have apologized for when necessary - even quite a few times towards her. She doesn't apologize for her actions as she thinks its always appropriate.

You mean equal footing with me. I'm in a class of my own my friend!

I was just going back over some of my old stuff......i should compile a journal!

OCA
10-26-2016, 09:16 PM
Hahahaha in 2007 i was venemous! Oh so young and jaded! :laugh:

I found some stuff earlier from 2005 USMB........remember Wonder Woman? Big D? Oh man like a dirty rattlesnake, need to make sure my kids never see them lol

Sir Evil
10-28-2016, 04:53 PM
So now that we are where YOU belong - fuck yourself. You are the WORST liar I've ever come across in my life, online and off. You have been nailed making up SO much shit on here over the years. Your lies have outlived most members. Your lies have went through generations of members, and newer members don't know what we're talking about. You've been lying about various things since 2005, even though you swear up and down about all kinds of things that have been said to you back in 2004, which was impossible. You used your own daughter as part of one of your lies. Doesn't get much lower, or stranger than that.

I'm getting tired, I'll just link to other goodies that my good friend NT posted. :)

http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?50325-Gabby-s-Filthiest-Hits

Uhh, I believed I sniffed the troll essence out the moment she entered USMB and sent her packing and got a whole lotta of grief in return for it! Damn, hindsight is a funny thing!! :laugh2:

Sir Evil
10-28-2016, 04:57 PM

box of rocks wouldn't understand that, for her it's just easier to post others thoughts and then bail out on the thread when it comes to any original input.

gabosaurus
11-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Liar, liar, pants on fire
Your nose is longer than a telephone wire

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8rCy173y7Y

aboutime
11-05-2016, 01:49 PM
Just a reminder, in case anyone forgot gabby......

http://icansayit.com/images/troll.jpg