PDA

View Full Version : Donald Trump Is Bouncing Back In The Polls….Why?

jimnyc
10-26-2016, 08:41 PM
Well, we KNOW the track record, and we know what to think when Nate Silver speaks - right, Mikey? :)

-----

Ann Althouse writes in horror that the Bloomberg poll, a poll that polling guru Nate Silver marks as one of the best, has Donald Trump making up most of what was a 9 point lead just a week ago. “How is it possible?” she asks?

Here is how it’s possible. Americans deeply, deeply resent the tactics and unethical methods of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, as well as, and even especially, the biased news media that has, it was just reported, been 91% negative regarding Donald Trump. Althouse anticipated this backlash back in September, when she quoted journalist/author Robert Wright, who said he was concerned that the media would be so “ham-handed” in its pro-Clinton/anti-Trump bias that “it wouldn’t work.”

https://ethicsalarms.com/tag/mainstream-media-bias/

Kathianne
10-26-2016, 08:58 PM
This is what I've been talking about. The manipulation by Wikileaks and the O'Keefe videos are seeping in. I don't know how much Trump is rising, but am quite sure Hillary would be falling.

OCA
10-26-2016, 09:01 PM
Well, we KNOW the track record, and we know what to think when Nate Silver speaks - right, Mikey? :)

-----

Ann Althouse writes in horror that the Bloomberg poll, a poll that polling guru Nate Silver marks as one of the best, has Donald Trump making up most of what was a 9 point lead just a week ago. “How is it possible?” she asks?

Here is how it’s possible. Americans deeply, deeply resent the tactics and unethical methods of the Clinton campaign and the Democratic National Committee, as well as, and even especially, the biased news media that has, it was just reported, been 91% negative regarding Donald Trump. Althouse anticipated this backlash back in September, when she quoted journalist/author Robert Wright, who said he was concerned that the media would be so “ham-handed” in its pro-Clinton/anti-Trump bias that “it wouldn’t work.”

https://ethicsalarms.com/tag/mainstream-media-bias/

Well i never saw a 9 pt lead, most was 7 and still today was somewhere just over 5. This has happened before about a month ago. It's his path to 270 that is and should be troubling to him.

Black Diamond
10-26-2016, 09:10 PM
Backlash?