PDA

View Full Version : Jim Please Keep The Door Closed

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:13 AM
Jim, what is wrong? Is the staff bored? Not enough threads being moved to the cage? To few threads need moderating?

Must be since you let Mike (OCA) back to drag the IQ level of the posts down by at least 50 points. And take the amount of gutter language off the charts.

Oh well, you pay the bills around here. Since I am here, allow me to introduce Mike to the newer members of the community.

Many years ago when Jim first started the board, OCA was a fine poster who expressed Reagan conservatism better then most. He used facts and logic to beat down liberal nonsense.

In fact it was OCA that invited me to join DP. Now that may be a plus to some - a minus to others.

Then after some time, Mike began to start the "turn". It is like when a good guy in pro wrestling starts to lay the foundation to turning into a bad guy.

Mike started to bash conservatism, support illegal immigration.

Then in 2008 he was for Hillary. His catch phrase was "The Clinton's do not lose elections!"

Well, we all know what happened there.

Then Jim and others, did the one unforgivable thing that Mike will never get over. They reminded him he was - gasp - WRONG!!

Well the "turn" was completed. Now Mike was an Obama lover, supporter, and defender.

He was so desperate he used a Wikipedia link to back up his claim that Obama had "a shit load of economic experience"

Well the gloves were off an Mike went after everyone.

In fact he was so insulted he sent this PM to me at Christmas time:

Hey here is to wishing you two a xmas full of loneliness, grief and despair. May great personal tragedy visit you two during this glorious holiday season!

What a class act eh folks?

Well needless to say Mike has a hard time defending the failed polices of Obama - so now he is on the Hillary bandwagon

If any of you want to waste time trying to have civil and rational conversation with him - knock yourself out. But if the town drunk calls in sick, and you are totally bored and have nothing else to do - well then I guess talking to Mike is an option

I suspect he is back after begging Jim relentlessly; after being banned from other boards; and so desperate for attention Jim showed him so pity. Much to our dismay. It is a fact Jim enjoys kicking him around.

A word of caution to those who do engage Mike. He is like a small child, and takes things very personal. Here is another PM he sent me

nother thread closed in the cage in which i'm allowed to be bashed but not bash back.

Jimmy when you posted the new rules did you not make it clear to red or kathianne(i'm sure it was one of those two idiots)?

There is no reason to close that thread, please open it back up.

So you see, he is not worth it. He is out for attention, to feed his ego, and has a inflated opinion of himself. Like his role models Obama and Hillary, he is very thin skinned, always the victim, and is unable to defend his core principals. Which are a solid as a tower of Jello

Well Jim, you let him back. What is done is done. Mike is back and there goes the neighborhood

Well maybe Mike will post another fake picture of himself and his "wife" for all of us to enjoy.

Perhaps you can start a pool to see how many times Mike will show off his debate skills by dropping the f bomb. This is what the community has to look forward to

At least you did not let Virgil back

Yet

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:43 AM
and how will Mike react, and respond to Jim, upon reading this thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0bhT98g9Y

Drummond
10-27-2016, 06:53 AM
Jim, what is wrong? Is the staff bored? Not enough threads being moved to the cage? To few threads need moderating?

Must be since you let Mike (OCA) back to drag the IQ level of the posts down by at least 50 points. And take the amount of gutter language off the charts.

Oh well, you pay the bills around here. Since I am here, allow me to introduce Mike to the newer members of the community.

Many years ago when Jim first started the board, OCA was a fine poster who expressed Reagan conservatism better then most. He used facts and logic to beat down liberal nonsense.

In fact it was OCA that invited me to join DP. Now that may be a plus to some - a minus to others.

Then after some time, Mike began to start the "turn". It is like when a good guy in pro wrestling starts to lay the foundation to turning into a bad guy.

Mike started to bash conservatism, support illegal immigration.

Then in 2008 he was for Hillary. His catch phrase was "The Clinton's do not lose elections!"

Well, we all know what happened there.

Then Jim and others, did the one unforgivable thing that Mike will never get over. They reminded him he was - gasp - WRONG!!

Well the "turn" was completed. Now Mike was an Obama lover, supporter, and defender.

He was so desperate he used a Wikipedia link to back up his claim that Obama had "a shit load of economic experience"

Well the gloves were off an Mike went after everyone.

In fact he was so insulted he sent this PM to me at Christmas time:

Hey here is to wishing you two a xmas full of loneliness, grief and despair. May great personal tragedy visit you two during this glorious holiday season!

What a class act eh folks?

Well needless to say Mike has a hard time defending the failed polices of Obama - so now he is on the Hillary bandwagon

If any of you want to waste time trying to have civil and rational conversation with him - knock yourself out. But if the town drunk calls in sick, and you are totally bored and have nothing else to do - well then I guess talking to Mike is an option

I suspect he is back after begging Jim relentlessly; after being banned from other boards; and so desperate for attention Jim showed him so pity. Much to our dismay. It is a fact Jim enjoys kicking him around.

A word of caution to those who do engage Mike. He is like a small child, and takes things very personal. Here is another PM he sent me

nother thread closed in the cage in which i'm allowed to be bashed but not bash back.

Jimmy when you posted the new rules did you not make it clear to red or kathianne(i'm sure it was one of those two idiots)?

There is no reason to close that thread, please open it back up.

So you see, he is not worth it. He is out for attention, to feed his ego, and has a inflated opinion of himself. Like his role models Obama and Hillary, he is very thin skinned, always the victim, and is unable to defend his core principals. Which are a solid as a tower of Jello

Well Jim, you let him back. What is done is done. Mike is back and there goes the neighborhood

Well maybe Mike will post another fake picture of himself and his "wife" for all of us to enjoy.

Perhaps you can start a pool to see how many times Mike will show off his debate skills by dropping the f bomb. This is what the community has to look forward to

At least you did not let Virgil back

Yet:goodposting:

On the plus side ... you yourself are posting here ! Good to see !! :clap:

NightTrain
10-27-2016, 07:59 AM
Hey, RSR, good to see you man.

I don't think there's any worry about Virgil ever coming back. He wasn't too far off on the Moonbat Scale from OCA, but there was a special putrid aura that went with Virgil. Not to say that OCA is palatable, either.

As far as a reliable conservative suddenly turning rabidly liberal, there's only one scenario that explains such a turnaround in philosophy : welfare. I can only surmise that OCA is on the dole and there's only one party for such people.

Kathianne
10-27-2016, 08:01 AM
Always good to see RSR! Hope things are doing good for you!

Elessar
10-27-2016, 12:37 PM
Pleased to meet You, RSR!

OCA
10-27-2016, 12:51 PM

I don't think there's any worry about Virgil ever coming back. He wasn't too far off on the Moonbat Scale from OCA, but there was a special putrid aura that went with Virgil. Not to say that OCA is palatable, either.

As far as a reliable conservative suddenly turning rabidly liberal, there's only one scenario that explains such a turnaround in philosophy : welfare. I can only surmise that OCA is on the dole and there's only one party for such people.

First off i am not on, never have been nor will i ever be on the dole. That's why neocons can't win general elections, they don't know their opponents.

Here is a fun fact you can tell at the next muskrat cleaning party: there is this county in KY, Hazard County, 95% white, votes 90-95% neocon.....highest percentage of welfare recipients per population in the nation.

Google it

Elessar
10-27-2016, 01:17 PM
First off i am not on, never have been nor will i ever be on the dole. That's why neocons can't win general elections, they don't know their opponents.

Here is a fun fact you can tell at the next muskrat cleaning party: there is this county in KY, Hazard County, 95% white, votes 90-95% neocon.....highest percentage of welfare recipients per population in the nation.

Google it

But you were once an Neo-con according to the old-timers here. Or were you
just a liberal masked in conservative robes?

OCA
10-27-2016, 01:25 PM
But you were once an Neo-con according to the old-timers here. Or were you
just a liberal masked in conservative robes?

I was.......then i did some deep investigating and analysis and found it's a failed and hypoctitical philosophy.

Elessar
10-27-2016, 01:34 PM
I was.......then i did some deep investigating and analysis and found it's a failed and hypoctitical philosophy.

Yet the liberal hypothetical philosophy of ignoring "Majority Rule" as giving in to 'Politically Correct'
minority voices appeals to You?

I'm a rare breed...a Moderate Republican raised in a Conservative Democratic State (back then), West Virginia.
This new breed of Democrats does nothing but try to reach into hard-working folks wallets, and dole that out to
people that do nothing but suck up welfare.

OCA
10-27-2016, 01:42 PM
Yet the liberal hypothetical philosophy of ignoring "Majority Rule" as giving in to 'Politically Correct'
minority voices appeals to You?

I'm a rare breed...a Moderate Republican raised in a Conservative Democratic State (back then), West Virginia.
This new breed of Democrats does nothing but try to reach into hard-working folks wallets, and dole that out to
people that do nothing but suck up welfare.

As opposed to reaching in and doling out that good ol corporate welfare neocons are so fond of.

WV *banjos playing*

NightTrain
10-27-2016, 01:45 PM

Oh, I think I have you pegged. We know our opponents : mindless kids and Welfare Rangers.

There's even a movement for gays going conservative now that they've been awoken to the very real danger of muzzies running around gunning them down & throwing them off buildings willy-nilly.

hmmm... I guess that's another possibility?

Google it

:laugh2:

They are, eh? Link?

OCA
10-27-2016, 01:48 PM
Oh, I think I have you pegged. We know our opponents : mindless kids and Welfare Rangers.

There's even a movement for gays going conservative now that they've been awoken to the very real danger of muzzies running around gunning them down & throwing them off buildings willy-nilly.

They are, eh? Link?

Well i guess "google it" was lost on you. I'll link to it when i get home from working to pay for all those neocons using their independence cards.

Elessar
10-27-2016, 02:06 PM
As opposed to reaching in and doling out that good ol corporate welfare neocons are so fond of.

WV *banjos playing*

You sure have gotten the DNC whining points down pat by now!
Yeah...I am all for corporate paying a bit more, but less for welfare leaches thinking
that everyone else owes them a living when they cannot pull on their boots or shoes
and make an honest living.

Eastern MD *Violins whining "Oh Woe is Me*

NightTrain
10-27-2016, 02:10 PM
Well i guess "google it" was lost on you. I'll link to it when i get home from working to pay for all those neocons using their independence cards.

Oh, it wasn't lost on me. Looking forward to seeing what kinda moonbat site you picked up that info on.

OCA
10-27-2016, 02:12 PM
Yeah...I am all for corporate paying a bit more, but less for welfare leaches thinking
that everyone else owes them a living when they cannot pull on their boots or shoes

Well i guess you need to google map me, don't live east of the Chesapeake. Neocons tell you to pull in your boots while at the same time hiding the laces.

Elessar
10-27-2016, 02:20 PM
Well i guess you need to google map me, don't live east of the Chesapeake. Neocons tell you to pull in your boots while at the same time hiding the laces.

I know fully well where Westminster is, and it is NOT in Western MD.
I've driven past there often: http://Westminster is an outlying community within the Baltimore-Towson, MD MSA, which is part of a greater Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV CSA.

Oh...buy your own laces, and get someone to teach you how to tie them.

OCA
10-27-2016, 02:26 PM
Oh, it wasn't lost on me. Looking forward to seeing what kinda moonbat site you picked up that info on.

So you'll i'm guessing skip reading and just argue the site......i think it's newsweek or CNN if i remember correctly. Typical neocon tactics.

OCA
10-27-2016, 02:29 PM
I know fully well where Westminster is, and it is NOT in Western MD.
I've driven past there often: http://Westminster is an outlying community within the Baltimore-Towson, MD MSA, which is part of a greater Washington-Baltimore-Northern Virginia, DC-MD-VA-WV CSA.

Oh...buy your own laces, and get someone to teach you how to tie them.

Western MD is ignorant hillbilly country, proud to not reside there.

NightTrain
10-27-2016, 02:40 PM
So you'll i'm guessing skip reading and just argue the site......i think it's newsweek or CNN if i remember correctly. Typical neocon tactics.

My my, mighty quick to paint with your labeling brush, eh? I thought you liberals were all about tolerance and, of course, HopeyChangey!

Looking forward to seeing your typical lib site lump in SS which is not welfare - but of course, moonbats love their underhanded laundered numbers, don't they?

Let's just cut the crap, OCA - how many welfare programs are you mooching from? All of them? You've had a few years now, plenty of time to get signed up. We all know what side of the Gravy Train you're parked in.

NightTrain
10-27-2016, 02:41 PM
Western MD is ignorant hillbilly country, proud to not reside there.

You mean the stupid people who work for a living and don't take handouts, right?

OCA
10-27-2016, 02:50 PM
My my, mighty quick to paint with your labeling brush, eh? I thought you liberals were all about tolerance and, of course, HopeyChangey!

Looking forward to seeing your typical lib site lump in SS which is not welfare - but of course, moonbats love their underhanded laundered numbers, don't they?

Let's just cut the crap, OCA - how many welfare programs are you mooching from? All of them? You've had a few years now, plenty of time to get signed up. We all know what side of the Gravy Train you're parked in.

This type of rhetoric bores me. Totally beneath me.

OCA
10-27-2016, 02:52 PM
You mean the stupid people who work for a living and don't take handouts, right?

No, i mean missing teeth, bad hygiene, first generation standing on 2 feet ignorant hillbillies.

NightTrain
10-27-2016, 02:55 PM
This type of rhetoric bores me. Totally beneath me.

I'm not sure where you get off with deciding anything is beneath you - you haven't had any credibility in the decade since RSR exposed you.

I'm just asking for a little honesty on your part and maybe we can all start fresh. Pretending you're not on the dole is silly. I don't begrudge you my tax dollars, as long as you acknowledge that I'm supporting you. That's not too much to ask.

OCA
10-27-2016, 03:05 PM
I'm not sure where you get off with deciding anything is beneath you - you haven't had any credibility in the decade since RSR exposed you.

I'm just asking for a little honesty on your part and maybe we can all start fresh. Pretending you're not on the dole is silly. I don't begrudge you my tax dollars, as long as you acknowledge that I'm supporting you. That's not too much to ask.

RSR owned me.....lol

So you want me to acknowledge a myth......you're baked

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:08 PM
:goodposting:

On the plus side ... you yourself are posting here ! Good to see !! :clap:

Glad to be back buddy

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:10 PM

With Mike it is all about the attention he can get. He has a highly inflated opinion of himself and is convinced the universe revolves around him

However if you try to debate him remember to attack his weak spot

The are above his neck

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:11 PM
Always good to see RSR! Hope things are doing good for you!

Things are OK Kat

How are things going for you? PM me if you want

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:12 PM
Pleased to meet You, RSR!

Please to meet you as well

As far as your attempts to ask Mike for facts. Please be advised facts to Mike, is like honesty to Hillary. They never met

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:13 PM

After 7 1/2 years of Obama and Obamanomics, it is so bad for Mike he does not have two food stamps to rub together :laugh2:

red states rule
10-27-2016, 03:15 PM

Perhaps he has Obamacare and wants Hillary in so he will not have to pay the skyrocketing rate

After all most people are voting for Hillary to get "free" stuff

OCA
10-27-2016, 11:06 PM

They are, eh? Link?

Here ya go chief, i had the name wrong thougj, it's Owsley County KY

http://politicalblindspot.com/the-food-stamp-capital-of-the-u-s-is-white-and-republican/

red states rule
10-28-2016, 02:07 AM
NT do not waste your time his link is a phony as he is

First the story is from February 2014

Also is is a far left site where they take pride in liberal activism, whinging about Police abuse, the Police State, and discrimination

IOW they are as full of crap as Mike is

jimnyc
10-28-2016, 07:04 AM

I don't want to get into each and every subject just yet, but that time will come my friend!! :) I can see someone having a change of heart on a subject due to some circumstances changing, or perhaps even two of them. But ALL of them?

For starters, and I am dead serious and being friendly (we should have this portion up top?)... What deep investigating is this that you did? Was it a book? What analysis and where did you get it? What specifically failed? For example, if you think economic policy is failed, and always was, hence the move - then how to you reconcile that with something like gay marriage and abortion? And gun rights being taken away? Like I said, we can get into this massive list at another time. I'm just curious of the change for now and what the hell happened that started it all, and where.

And a hearty welcome back to you as well!!

jimnyc
10-28-2016, 07:07 AM
A helluva place to be welcoming, but damn good to see you back posting Mr. RSR!!

I seriously hope you will post "normal" political stuff with us as well, my friend. And the same goes to OCA. Both very long time members who have just been MIA for awhile. Please show us more than fighting!!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/boxing/boxing-speed-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

OCA
10-28-2016, 07:14 AM
The link is legit.

It's a typical neocon tactic to avoid content and attack the dilvery method.

red states rule
10-28-2016, 12:48 PM
A helluva place to be welcoming, but damn good to see you back posting Mr. RSR!!

I seriously hope you will post "normal" political stuff with us as well, my friend. And the same goes to OCA. Both very long time members who have just been MIA for awhile. Please show us more than fighting!!

http://www.sherv.net/cm/emoticons/boxing/boxing-speed-bag-smiley-emoticon.gif

Glad to be back Jim!!

I want to take the time to apologize to you if I caused you any additional issues

I am sorry if I gave the impression I was calling Mike arrogant, obnoxious, condescending, belligerent, rude, and that he has all the warmth and charm of a scorpion

I thought he knew.

I will keep the off topic stuff in the cage as the rules demand

DLT
10-28-2016, 12:53 PM

As if......leftism and the ""philosophy"" of the Democrats isn't. It fails every where and every time it's tried. It's failing right before our very eyes in other nations AND here in the states. Mainly because....as Thatcher said....sooner or later you run out of "other people's money"....

because under leftist rule.....people run out of their own money...as proven by how much poorer taxpayers are becoming under the ""Affordable"" Care Act. Americans are being forced to "live on" less money now than ever before, as prices on food and utilities AND healthcare skyrocket.

red states rule
10-28-2016, 12:57 PM
As if......leftism and the ""philosophy"" of the Democrats isn't. It fails every where and every time it's tried. It's failing right before our very eyes in other nations AND here in the states. Mainly because....as Thatcher said....sooner or later you run out of "other people's money"....

because under leftist rule.....people run out of their own money...as proven by how much poorer taxpayers are becoming under the ""Affordable"" Care Act. Americans are being forced to "live on" less money now than ever before, as prices on food and utilities AND healthcare skyrocket.

You mean like we are now?

We ran out on money along time ago since we are nearly $20 trillion in debt

NightTrain
10-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Here ya go chief, i had the name wrong thougj, it's Owsley County KY

http://politicalblindspot.com/the-food-stamp-capital-of-the-u-s-is-white-and-republican/

Are you fucking kidding me? Politicalblindspot? :laugh2:

There isn't even any references to back up those insipid claims. It's a blog from a muzzie.

Get a load of the author's illustrious resume :

About the author: M.B. David is the author of several scholarly works on Middle Eastern politics, history and religion, such as People of the Book: What the Religions Named in the Qur’an Can Tell Us About the Earliest Understanding of “Islam” as well as the recently published Sci-Fi novel Sleeper Cell 2240: Memoires of the 21st Century Interplanetary Revolution. He is currently working on his doctorate, writing a dissertation focused on the non-profit Hashlamah Project Foundation and associated global study circles.

Thanks for the laugh, OCA. You're just as stupid as ever. :thumb:

red states rule
10-28-2016, 03:03 PM

There isn't even any references to back up those insipid claims. It's a blog from a muzzie.

Stupid? You are being to kind NT

Mike was born ignorant and has been losing ground ever since

OCA
10-28-2016, 03:54 PM

Just as i predicted. Thanks for proving me right.

If his name was Jim Bob Smith and he whittled corn cob pipes for a living it would be gospel.

What a fucking ignoramus, you used to be half smart, local Indians up there gang rape ya? Is that the cause?

red states rule
10-28-2016, 03:56 PM
http://neveryetmelted.com/wp-images/LiberalsMP.jpg

OCA
10-28-2016, 03:59 PM
Here is another link, i can go all day.

#repubwelfare
http://www.kentucky.com/news/state/kentucky/article44467533.html

red states rule
10-28-2016, 04:00 PM
All day?

Hell most women use you to time a three minute egg :laugh2::laugh2:

It is amazing how much BS you can churn out. You are the best fertilizer salesman of all time

OCA
10-28-2016, 04:09 PM
Are losers trying to comunicate with me who are on ignore?

hjmick
10-28-2016, 04:17 PM
Holy hell people, let it go.

OCA
10-28-2016, 04:21 PM
Holy hell people, let it go.

That's what i say exactly, you'll notice it's been one sided. Got the offender on ignore.

fj1200
10-28-2016, 05:28 PM
FWIW I think Arbo and ConHog could use a warm welcome back.

:scared:

Abbey Marie
10-28-2016, 07:42 PM
FWIW I think Arbo and ConHog could use a warm welcome back.

:scared:

:laugh2: Troublemaker!