PDA

View Full Version : People will vote for Donald Trump as a giant “F**k you” — and he’ll win

red states rule
10-27-2016, 04:33 PM
So says Michael Moore

File this under for what it is worth department

Perhaps he is desperate for attention

Despite most indicators showing Donald Trump well behind his Democratic rival Hillary Clinton in the key states he needs to win the Nov. 8 presidential election, populist filmmaker Michael Moore has long argued that the Republican nominee has more support than people may think.

At a recent promotional event (https://youtu.be/KNDo0ftcqds) for his new film “Michael Moore in TrumpLand (http://www.salon.com/2016/10/22/michael-moore-in-trumpland-a-film-whose-surprising-healing-power-is-needed-now-more-than-ever/),” Moore told audience members that he thinks the loudmouthed GOP nominee is going to win, largely because American elites are so cut off from regular people that they don’t realize just how much the middle class has been harmed in recent years.
“I know a lot of people in Michigan that are planning to vote for Trump, and they don’t necessarily agree with him,” the left-leaning documentarian said.
Many middle- to lower-income people are going to support the former reality TV star because at least he uses language directly pertinent to issues that have affected their lives, Moore argued.
“Donald Trump came to the Detroit Economic Club and stood there in front of Ford Motor executives and said, ‘If you close these factories as you’re planning to do in Detroit and build them in Mexico, I’m going to put a 35 percent tariff on those cars when you send them back and nobody’s going to buy them.’ It was an amazing thing to see. No politician, Republican or Democrat, had ever said anything like that to these executives, and it was music to the ears of people in Michigan and Ohio and Pennsylvania and Wisconsin — the ‘Brexit states.’”
http://www.salon.com/2016/10/26/michael-moore-people-will-vote-for-donald-trump-as-a-giant-fk-you-and-hell-win/

Elessar
10-27-2016, 07:22 PM
I don't trust much of anything Moore spews out.

But one thing IS certain: Trump has raised up some long-held yet quiet concerns many
people have about the direction of a liberal and PC controlled nation. A Nation that liberals
want to rule rather than govern.

gabosaurus
10-27-2016, 09:52 PM
Michael Moore is ALWAYS desperate for attention. He is the liberal Ann Coulter.
You know Moore has a new movie or book coming out when his fat butt starts making the media rounds.

Elessar
10-27-2016, 10:05 PM
Michael Moore is ALWAYS desperate for attention. He is the liberal Ann Coulter.
You know Moore has a new movie or book coming out when his fat butt starts making the media rounds.

He also looks as if he never showers or cleans up!:laugh:

gabosaurus
10-27-2016, 10:41 PM
When I went to NYC in 2004 to protest at the GOP convention, I got to meet Michael Moore. Sort of. He thought we were part of a "angry protester group" he was trying to put together. When he found out we were just peaceful yahoos, he pretty much blew us off.
There was a famous incident where Moore and Jesse Jackson allegedly met each other and decided to lead a march on MSG. What was not reported was that they delayed the march for almost an hour because TV was late showing up.
Moore is full of shit. He is as money hungry as any of the fat cats he tries to blow the whistle on.

red states rule
10-28-2016, 02:10 AM
I don't trust much of anything Moore spews out.

But one thing IS certain: Trump has raised up some long-held yet quiet concerns many
people have about the direction of a liberal and PC controlled nation. A Nation that liberals
want to rule rather than govern.

That is the one thing Trump did that was great. Nobody was talking about illegal immigration until he got in the race

US citizens are murdered, reaped, robed, and assaulted every day in America by illegals and nobody gives a damn

Dems shield them in their sanctuary cities and R's to scared to do anything because they know the Dems and liberal media will tag them as racist

It is amazing how so many people on both sides refuse to enforce existing immigration laws for political reasons

red states rule
10-28-2016, 02:13 AM
When I went to NYC in 2004 to protest at the GOP convention, I got to meet Michael Moore. Sort of. He thought we were part of a "angry protester group" he was trying to put together. When he found out we were just peaceful yahoos, he pretty much blew us off.
There was a famous incident where Moore and Jesse Jackson allegedly met each other and decided to lead a march on MSG. What was not reported was that they delayed the march for almost an hour because TV was late showing up.
Moore is full of shit. He is as money hungry as any of the fat cats he tries to blow the whistle on.

Well Gabby you found out how liberals operate. He does not give a damn about you and neither does Hillary. Hell Moore and Hillary are alot alike. They both suck up as much money as they can, try to hide their wealth, lie about things when they get caught, and try to hide from the press when they can

In fact the leaked emails show what she thinks of you. Yet you are going to vote for her right?

And yet you still seem proud to be a liberal. Amazing.