PDA

View Full Version : UC Berkeley Students Violently Stop White People from Crossing Bridge

jimnyc
10-27-2016, 07:45 PM
This school. Wow. Where do they find the kids that go here? Are they the brainwashed kids sent by the foaming at the mouth liberal parents? I just don't get some of the stuff that takes place there.

And now they want to block white people, or whiteness. :rolleyes: Such tolerance on display. And before anyone thinks this is a cut on the BLM movement or black folks, it's not. From what I could see there was barely a single black person there!

-----

UC Berkeley Students Violently Stop White People from Crossing Bridge

Protesters at the University of California Berkeley shut down a bridge, preventing white people from crossing it. The protesters then posted an "eviction notice" on a campus building, and finally paraded through the student union and the campus entrance, disrupting students who were trying to study and blocking traffic in a central intersection.

A group of about 100 students united to block one side of a bridge, chanting, "Go around! Go around!" to any white people in the area. One black protester told a white student trying to cross, "I'm telling you, this isn't about you. This is about whiteness, this is not about you. We don't care about you."

This new "safe space" segregation forced white students to go around the bridge, crossing Strawberry Creek below it.

Members of the University of California Police Department (UCPD) gathered to provide safety, and they gave helpful directions to white people who were physically prevented from crossing the bridge.

A lead protester shouted profanities at UCPD, even as the police had gathered to guarantee her safety. "Berkeley, why the f**k do you let UCPD do what they want with our bodies?" the protester belted, perhaps referring to the Black Lives Matter claims that police abuse people of color. "I'm talking to you, UCPD, I don't give a f**k about you!"

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/27/video-uc-berkeley-students-shut-down-bridge-to-white-people/

gabosaurus
10-27-2016, 09:44 PM
Another instance of PJ media blowing everything out of proportion. And getting everything wrong while doing it.
This incident had NOTHING to do with "white people vs. black people." It was actually a protest by a gay group looking for more visibility. :rolleyes:
If there is no news to report, I suppose you can always create your own news. Gotta keep the sheep happy.

http://www.dailycal.org/2016/10/23/student-groups-block-sather-gate-latest-protest-relocation/

And you will never guess what else has gone on at Cal -- A Trump rally!

http://www.dailycal.org/2016/10/18/students-gather-hear-faculty-speak-trump-teach/

Elessar
10-27-2016, 10:00 PM
Would not stopped me from getting through, offering a few bruises along the way.

So much for peaceful liberals, right? Gays are supposed to be peaceful, right.

At UCB...not at all. They get away with civil insurrections all the time.

Kaimhel
10-27-2016, 10:01 PM
This school. Wow. Where do they find the kids that go here? Are they the brainwashed kids sent by the foaming at the mouth liberal parents? I just don't get some of the stuff that takes place there.

And now they want to block white people, or whiteness. :rolleyes: Such tolerance on display. And before anyone thinks this is a cut on the BLM movement or black folks, it's not. From what I could see there was barely a single black person there!

-----

UC Berkeley Students Violently Stop White People from Crossing Bridge

Protesters at the University of California Berkeley shut down a bridge, preventing white people from crossing it. The protesters then posted an "eviction notice" on a campus building, and finally paraded through the student union and the campus entrance, disrupting students who were trying to study and blocking traffic in a central intersection.

A group of about 100 students united to block one side of a bridge, chanting, "Go around! Go around!" to any white people in the area. One black protester told a white student trying to cross, "I'm telling you, this isn't about you. This is about whiteness, this is not about you. We don't care about you."

This new "safe space" segregation forced white students to go around the bridge, crossing Strawberry Creek below it.

Members of the University of California Police Department (UCPD) gathered to provide safety, and they gave helpful directions to white people who were physically prevented from crossing the bridge.

A lead protester shouted profanities at UCPD, even as the police had gathered to guarantee her safety. "Berkeley, why the f**k do you let UCPD do what they want with our bodies?" the protester belted, perhaps referring to the Black Lives Matter claims that police abuse people of color. "I'm talking to you, UCPD, I don't give a f**k about you!"

Rest here - https://pjmedia.com/trending/2016/10/27/video-uc-berkeley-students-shut-down-bridge-to-white-people/

So they actually WANT segregation? They WANT to be separate from Caucasian people? Even after all the toil and hardships they went through? (sarcasm there) Where the f*** do these people come from? If it were me, I'd walk right on through and if they touch me, that's assault. Got the police right there to see it. This is so jacked up....

Elessar
10-27-2016, 10:08 PM
So they actually WANT segregation? They WANT to be separate from Caucasian people? Even after all the toil and hardships they went through? (sarcasm there) Where the f*** do these people come from? If it were me, I'd walk right on through and if they touch me, that's assault. Got the police right there to see it. This is so jacked up....

That is the mindset there...let the liberals and Gays rule the campus, interfering with anything and
everything that hurts their pansy-assed petunia feelings.

gabosaurus
10-27-2016, 10:34 PM
Cal is a very protest friendly campus. The University police keep an online log of every call they respond to. The report for this one was "responded to campus demonstration." No arrests or complaints were noted. So apparently there were no threats or confrontations involved.

Elessar
10-27-2016, 10:38 PM
Cal is a very protest friendly campus. The University police keep an online log of every call they respond to. The report for this one was "responded to campus demonstration." No arrests or complaints were noted. So apparently there were no threats or confrontations involved.

It has a long history of protests, some violent.

Tell me....are they there to get an education or just protest every time their panties get into a wad?

No wonder this country is going downhill.

gabosaurus
10-27-2016, 11:07 PM
It has a long history of protests, some violent.

Tell me....are they there to get an education or just protest every time their panties get into a wad?

No wonder this country is going downhill.

Cal-Berkeley is one of the highest rated universities in the country. And one of the most expensive and most demanding.
Most protests are by small fringe groups. If there are less an 100 people involved from a campus where the enrollment is 38,000, it's not really much to shout about.
America was built on the principles of dissent and free speech.

red states rule
10-28-2016, 02:32 AM
Cal-Berkeley is one of the highest rated universities in the country. And one of the most expensive and most demanding.
Most protests are by small fringe groups. If there are less an 100 people involved from a campus where the enrollment is 38,000, it's not really much to shout about.
America was built on the principles of dissent and free speech.

The main thing they are learning is how to be a do gooder liberal. They will make much money in that line of work, thus they will be life long Dem voters and demand more and more free stuff

But lets go to the video tape and see what these "peaceful" protesters really did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3R6dzZdceT4