PDA

View Full Version : Being watched

jimnyc
01-07-2007, 06:50 PM
I know they are there. I can feel their presence. They may think they're slick but I'm always one step ahead, have to be. I know you think it's funny when you hear stories about men in black jackets, silent helicopters & using satellite to track you, but I'm here to tell you it's all true.

I used to be one of them. :eek2:

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 07:03 PM
I know they are there. I can feel their presence. They may think they're slick but I'm always one step ahead, have to be. I know you think it's funny when you hear stories about men in black jackets, silent helicopters & using satellite to track you, but I'm here to tell you it's all true.

But which one?

Mr. P
01-07-2007, 07:08 PM

Yer being watch alright, pal..I have the video to prove it too. :)

Kathianne
01-07-2007, 07:13 PM
Yer being watch alright, pal..I have the video to prove it too. :)

They are always, 'there.'

Gaffer
01-07-2007, 07:22 PM
They are always, 'there.'

yeah they are, just ask adolph with the tinfoil.

TheSage
01-07-2007, 07:26 PM
Hey look, it's the idiotic handjobbing the even stupider. Retards on parade!:2up:

n0spam4me
10-25-2009, 12:45 PM
Ya, know how it is in AIRPORTS where a message comes over the loudspeaker system every few min, telling people to report suspicious behavior .....

You watch, it will get like that EVERYWHERE and people will be encouraged to tell on their neighbors .... Ya, the guy in the next apt. believes that 9/11 was an inside job ... and HomeLandSecurity will thank U 4 the report and add the info to their file.

WHAT IS GOING ON AROUND HERE?

What happened to AMERICA?