PDA

View Full Version : How likely that the FBI will present criminal-indictment-worthy evidence this time?

Little-Acorn
10-28-2016, 01:21 PM
As mentioned in other threads, the FBI has sent a letter to Congress saying they are re-opening the criminal investigation of Hillary over her e-mails. Click the link below to see a copy of the letter.

Obviously they will make no conclusions before the elections, and Democrats are so desperate that they will not change their votes for her based merely upon a re-opened criminal investigation. They are already convinced that she did nothing wrong, and any statement to the contrary is merely Republican troublemaking, not based on fact. Just ask them.

But in the real world, why do you think Comey would re-open an investigation where he has already declared Hillary committed no crimes, based on a (imaginary) need for "intent" along with the criminal action he acknowledges? Such a re-opening is HIGHLY unusual... to put it mildly.

His letter said that new emails have shown up, and they are re-opening the criminal investigation "to determine whether they contain classified information".

Yeah, right. That's like the captain of the Titanic putting lifeboats in the water "to determine whether there is any damage to the ship".

The FBI, probably including Comey himself, have already looked at enough of these "new" emails that they know for sure Hillary can and should - and probably will - be indicted. Nothing else would get him to re-open a case he has already (and very publicly) closed.

The only questions now are: If Hillary wins the election and becomes President in January 2017, if the FBI presents enough enough evidence to indict AND CONVICT her... Would Congress impeach and convict her?

The answers:
Impeach (with simple majority vote of the House) maybe.
Convict (with 2/3 vote of the Senate) no way.

Hillary has won this battle. She has delayed, lied, destroyed evidence, refused subpoenas, blamed Republicans etc., enough to delay any consequences until after the Nov. 2016 election. That was her complete, and only, goal.

If she wins the election, nothing else will matter to her. She might get indicted and even convicted by some kind of jury, 6 months to a year from now. But she won't be removed from office by an impeachment trial in the Senate. That is now the ONLY thing she's worried about. Being proven a criminal, and even a traitor to the country, is unimportant to her. Only gaining and keeping power to impose Big Govt on the rest of us, matters to her.

And if she wins the election , she's got it.

See a copy of the letter here:
https://twitter.com/BraddJaffy/status/792049409244663809/photo/1

NightTrain
10-28-2016, 01:23 PM
My confidence in the FBI is zilch these days.

Comey wrecked himself and that institution.

Elessar
10-28-2016, 01:25 PM
If the DNC was smart, which I will not accuse them of being, they would yank her NOW and save
the 'egg-on-the-face' of all of them that will follow.

red states rule
10-28-2016, 01:28 PM
My confidence in the FBI is zilch these days.

Comey wrecked himself and that institution.

Which is why I think they will and have no choice

aboutime
10-30-2016, 06:29 PM
As long as Obama is in office, and Lynch is the A.G. I doubt ANYTHING related to an indictment will be coming. Don't forget. Obama has to CYA, so I suspect; he will PARDON Hillary, and everybody around him in ALL DIRECTIONS.

It will be up to the Supreme Court (If Trump wins) to reverse everything OBAMA has done. Which is nearly everything....ILLEGAL, and UNCONSTITUTIONAL.

red states rule
10-31-2016, 03:35 AM
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/8c/43/ff/8c43ff3f05c81bc5b8a27a45cf428d27.jpg