PDA

View Full Version : Hillary Channeling Someone

Kathianne
10-28-2016, 01:57 PM
LOL! Listening to here in IA, she's sounding like Trump. Flipping back and forth in talking about her 'feelings,' 'her issues,' 'Trump's awfulness,' 'Stronger Together,' 'Last Debate...'

Absolutely no mention thus far of FBI, but she is so far 'off message,' total lack of coherence.

She just called Trump, "The Insulter." LOL! She's lost it.

Kathianne
10-28-2016, 02:07 PM
Now she's got a line of attack: 'Sex and Donald.' LOL! She's attempting to use the tape and his words since to hang him. Problem for her, folks are way too familiar with this and FBI, which she still hasn't mentioned and seems to be wrapping it up, reopening has just hit.

Fridays are no longer for 'dumping' but for causing the 1st string anchors and reporters to have to work through the weekends. ;)

DLT
10-28-2016, 02:16 PM
LOL! Listening to here in IA, she's sounding like Trump. Flipping back and forth in talking about her 'feelings,' 'her issues,' 'Trump's awfulness,' 'Stronger Together,' 'Last Debate...'

Absolutely no mention thus far of FBI, but she is so far 'off message,' total lack of coherence.

Considering how cozy they were off-mic and behind the scenes at that Al Smith charity dinner/roast...

she's just reading from a script and it's all for show. Two New York Liberals (one a die-hard Democrat and one that 'used to be' a Democrat) pretending they're in opposition. I believe they're on the same side now and always have been.

Kathianne
10-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Considering how cozy they were off-mic and behind the scenes at that Al Smith charity dinner/roast...

she's just reading from a script and it's all for show. Two New York Liberals (one a die-hard Democrat and one that 'used to be' a Democrat) pretending they're in opposition. I believe they're on the same side now and always have been.

I don't doubt that they might have been working together, the thing is neither is trustworthy or honest, (guess that is redundant). She was definitely shaken in the speech.

She's done, not 1 mention of FBI.

DLT
10-28-2016, 02:19 PM
Now she's got a line of attack: 'Sex and Donald.' LOL! She's attempting to use the tape and his words since to hang him. Problem for her, folks are way too familiar with this and FBI, which she still hasn't mentioned and seems to be wrapping it up, reopening has just hit.

Fridays are no longer for 'dumping' but for causing the 1st string anchors and reporters to have to work through the weekends. ;)

The problem for us (the older generation)....is that the millennials not only aren't aware of Hillary and Bill's past deeds and misdeeds....but they don't CARE to know about it. It's not on their radar and they like it just fine that way. That is what we're up against. And we're losing because of it.

DLT
10-28-2016, 02:21 PM
I don't doubt that they might have been working together, the thing is neither is trustworthy or honest, (guess that is redundant). She was definitely shaken in the speech.

She's done, not 1 mention of FBI.

Mentioning it would be giving it credence. And notice that the leftist media won't ask her about it. How convenient for the radical left, eh?

Kathianne
10-28-2016, 02:23 PM
The problem for us (the older generation)....is that the millennials not only aren't aware of Hillary and Bill's past deeds and misdeeds....but they don't CARE to know about it. It's not on their radar and they like it just fine that way. That is what we're up against. And we're losing because of it.

Millennials are a complex generation. Educated with revisionist history, young when 9/11 happened, their adult lives so far have been in a very troubled economy, many are over educated with crippling debt...

DLT
10-28-2016, 02:27 PM
Millennials are a complex generation. Educated with revisionist history, young when 9/11 happened, their adult lives so far have been in a very troubled economy, many are over educated with crippling debt...

They're the new 'slaves' for the left and they're not bright enough to see it. They will work their lives away trying to pay off their student loan debt....assuming they can find a job in the Obamanation. And meanwhile.....'certain' folks will get their student loan debts wiped and forgiven. Wealth redistribution and social justice wrapped up in one big, ugly package.

Kathianne
10-28-2016, 02:32 PM
They're the new 'slaves' for the left and they're not bright enough to see it. They will work their lives away trying to pay off their student loan debt....assuming they can find a job in the Obamanation. And meanwhile.....'certain' folks will get their student loan debts wiped and forgiven. Wealth redistribution and social justice wrapped up in one big, ugly package.

I know an awful lot of these folks, trying to put them in a 'basket of deplorables' likely will not end well. They are as diverse as any group I've ever known. Much easier to make generalizations about the Baby Boomers or Generation X, than Millennials. Not enough time to judge where they'll be in late 30's or 40's.

DLT
10-28-2016, 03:33 PM

Just heard that Paul Ryan is again calling for Hillary's national security briefing status to be denied.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/paul-ryan-renews-call-for-clinton-to-be-denied-classified-briefings-after-fbi-reopens-investigation/

Elessar
10-28-2016, 09:42 PM
Just heard that Paul Ryan is again calling for Hillary's national security briefing status to be denied.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/paul-ryan-renews-call-for-clinton-to-be-denied-classified-briefings-after-fbi-reopens-investigation/

It is about time he brought this up again.

She CANNOT be trusted, and has shown it since Watergate.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 08:45 AM
I wonder if Hillary was able to sleep last night?

She knows damn well what was on those devices. Now we know FBI agents REFUSED to destroy the devices they were ordered to get rid of

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/mle161028c20161027115532.jpg

aboutime
10-29-2016, 08:04 PM
Pay attention to this or ignore me if you must, but....I fully suspect this announcement from Comey has an underlying intention (that was pre-planned), the day Bubba Clinton climbed aboard LYNCH'S plane.
Somehow, they knew where the missing 33,000 emails were being held on Huma's WEINER Computer, and where, eventually...HILLARY, and COMEY could use Huma as the victim to be THROWN UNDER THE LYING BUS of the DNC. Which, as we shall all, soon see....is the information HILLARY is demanding will be released, and ONCE AGAIN...Hillary will SKATE out of the clutches of the Constitution, and our Laws.
(Just my opinion here. Even if you ignore my posts) "Aboutime"

red states rule
10-30-2016, 04:37 AM
Question to Hillary supporters

What does Hillary making the women who is married to Anthony Wiener her top aide, knows all she knows, and has access to top secret info say about HER judgement?

aboutime
10-30-2016, 02:04 PM
Question to Hillary supporters

What does Hillary making the women who is married to Anthony Wiener her top aide, knows all she knows, and has access to top secret info say about HER judgement?

RSR....Only the authorities in the closet, at the LGBT headquarters can honestly answer that question. Or, so it seems. No judgement required when practicing to Deceive and constantly REPEAT LIES!:lol:

red states rule
10-31-2016, 03:24 AM
RSR....Only the authorities in the closet, at the LGBT headquarters can honestly answer that question. Or, so it seems. No judgement required when practicing to Deceive and constantly REPEAT LIES!:lol:

It is telling how liberals NEVER impose the high moral standards they impose on the people they rule over