PDA

View Full Version : For those who Insist.....There is No VOTE fraud. Stuffing Ballots work for you?

aboutime
10-28-2016, 08:26 PM
http://youtu.be/8YsRU0TFQTY

revelarts
10-28-2016, 08:38 PM
I showed this and a few others like it to some democrats, they said it was "FAKE".
the boxes look like they were from "Wal-MArt".
and I was asked if anyone was taken to court for it .
Because... of course you know... if there's no court and conviction that means no crime was ever committed.

just having pictures and video of crime is not enough

Kathianne
10-28-2016, 08:47 PM
I showed this and a few others like it to some democrats, they said it was "FAKE".
Because... of course you know... if there's no court and conviction that means no crime was ever committed.

I think it's the Russian flag that gives it away.

Seriously, even in the 60's there wasn't this kind of ballot stuffing-it would have been done AFTER the voting, before giving the results.

aboutime
10-28-2016, 08:49 PM

Of course Dems would say it's fake. Just like they are saying Russia, and the WIKILEAKS video's are fake. Let's not forget the FAKE Benghazi Video, and the FAKE Clinton tears when he spotted a camera at the Ron Brown funeral. And, of course. The FBI must be working from FAKE information, just as the A.G., under Obama claimed the 5th about more LIES being hidden.
The biggest FAKE of all is HILLARY, pretending like Obama to be the best thing since sliced bread.

Kathianne
10-28-2016, 09:02 PM
You can see the Russian flag towards the end.

Elessar
10-28-2016, 09:10 PM
Looks like they were all in a hurry to not be caught.

Suspicious, YES?

revelarts
10-28-2016, 09:33 PM
I think it's the Russian flag that gives it away.

Seriously, even in the 60's there wasn't this kind of ballot stuffing-it would have been done AFTER the voting, before giving the results.

Great catch there is a Russian Flag in one of the sections.
from about the :48 to the 1:23 marks.
does that mean they all are from Russia?
well , maybe so.
no good way to tell.

fj1200
10-29-2016, 06:40 AM
Wow, all of that looks very official and stuff. Who uses paper ballots anymore?