PDA

View Full Version : Sorry Haters FBI Not Reopening Investigation

OCA
10-28-2016, 10:57 PM
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/28/1587925/-Despite-the-horrendous-reporting-the-FBI-is-NOT-reopening-the-Clinton-email-investigation

pete311
10-28-2016, 11:02 PM
Comey is doing everything he can to screw up

red states rule
10-29-2016, 05:16 AM
The title of this thread reminds me of what Hillary sneered for months

The FBI is not conducting a criminal investigation. They are doing a security review

In some cases, Hillary's supporters and defenders probably have the same character traits as she does. Thus they believe Hillary did nothing wrog

hjmick
10-29-2016, 07:15 AM
You can't reopen something that was never, technically, closed.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 07:16 AM
http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/gmc14594120161028075700.jpg

Kathianne
10-29-2016, 09:20 AM

Exactly. Because they really didn't follow the normal procedures, finding that 'no further action' due to 'believing there was no intent to commit a crime,' if they stumbled upon something that may change that belief via a seized other device in other investigation, what was found previously now becomes problematic.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 09:46 AM
yet Dems and the liberal media keep reminding us Hillary is the smartest women in the world and is the best candidate for President

http://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/80ad85d40289a1214673289539d4c45b316cd3e7708240fe15 988814527ae8a6.jpg?w=800&h=500

Elessar
10-29-2016, 09:53 AM

True. It seemed to be a "Suspended" case; meaning nothing more determined.

Such as our ACTSUS = Active Search Suspended pending further developments

Elessar
10-29-2016, 09:56 AM
yet Dems and the liberal media keep reminding us Hillary is the smartest women in the world and is the best candidate for President

I'll see their Hillary and raise them a Condi Rice!

Kathianne
10-29-2016, 10:06 AM
Since the FBI used 'special procedures' by fiat, devices weren't seized, but turned over 'with conditions.' Conditions that included destroying the devices, something that more than raised eyebrows.

In the Weiner investigation, the devices were seized, likely without time to destroy evidence.

Granted so far we haven't a clue to what was found that caused Comey to act as he did via the letter to Congressional members and email to FBI investigators.

Considering that Comey's 'press conference' in July concluded with 'no action' due to his decision that she hadn't had a mindset to commit a crime, IF they found evidence of a mindset of cover-up or something else related to the original irregular investigation on one or more of those seized devices, he really had no choice.

Gunny
10-29-2016, 10:47 AM
http://m.dailykos.com/story/2016/10/28/1587925/-Despite-the-horrendous-reporting-the-FBI-is-NOT-reopening-the-Clinton-email-investigation

And you want people to take your political opinions seriously? This one proves your worth. She violated the law. Period. Not just any old law wither. The laws designed to protect our national security. There's NO question here. There are people in prison for far less than putting classified material on unsecure media.

She should be sitting in a cell along with the rest. Yet people like you would choose that total fraud and liar to be YOUR president. What a bunch of losers.

NightTrain
10-29-2016, 10:49 AM
DailyKos, eh?

Well, now that we know what KOS says, what do the moonbats over at Media Matters think? Has Soros given you your opinion yet?

Gunny
10-29-2016, 10:51 AM
Exactly. Because they really didn't follow the normal procedures, finding that 'no further action' due to 'believing there was no intent to commit a crime,' if they stumbled upon something that may change that belief via a seized other device in other investigation, what was found previously now becomes problematic.

How does "no intent to commit a crime" work as a defense for DUI and vehicular manslaughter?

Bilgerat
10-29-2016, 10:53 AM
And the libs go nuts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teYvgMsNXk

Gunny
10-29-2016, 11:02 AM
And the libs go nuts!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3teYvgMsNXk

If I saw her getting mugged in an alley by 3 BLM members I'd have to hurry right off to find a pay hone to call 911.

Bilgerat
10-29-2016, 11:04 AM
If I saw her getting mugged in an alley by 3 BLM members I'd have to hurry right odd to find a pay hone to call 911.

I'd notify the authorities also, but I fear that the stamp would be wasted.:laugh:

Gunny
10-29-2016, 11:18 AM
I'd notify the authorities also, but I fear that the stamp would be wasted.:laugh:

Okay, you got me on THAT one. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

OCA
10-29-2016, 12:20 PM
And you want people to take your political opinions seriously? This one proves your worth. She violated the law. Period. Not just any old law wither. The laws designed to protect our national security. There's NO question here. There are people in prison for far less than putting classified material on unsecure media.

She should be sitting in a cell along with the rest. Yet people like you would choose that total fraud and liar to be YOUR president. What a bunch of losers.

Gunny you nominated. Donald J Trump.......you left America no choice.

Gunny
10-29-2016, 12:53 PM
Gunny you nominated. Donald J Trump.......you left America no choice.

Wrong. I choose to defend what's left of the Constitution and the ideals it stands for, not to grease the skids for 4 more years of the 8 year fast track to Hell the Dems/left have got us on. The lesser of 2 evils is Trump, not a career criminal nor some 3rd party nobody that couldn't win President of the local PTA.

YOU chose Trump for me. And your memory ain't as good as you think of you don't recall me calling the GOP a bunch of pussies a dozen years ago. What I DIDN'T do was sell out to a bunch of fascists because I want to sit my selfish ass around crying because my idea of "The Perfect President" wasn't chosen. There's a bigger picture than "I/Me". I'd fire the entire RNC down to the last clerk was up to me and replace them with people that have balls and don't cower every time some leftwingnut media fascist points a finger.

If it makes you feel any better, you can ask most anyone on here my opinion of that loudmouth Trump. I don't stutter. He's STILL less dangerous to "We, the People" than your career criminal.

OCA
10-29-2016, 01:11 PM
Wrong. I choose to defend what's left of the Constitution and the ideals it stands for, not to grease the skids for 4 more years of the 8 year fast track to Hell the Dems/left have got us on. The lesser of 2 evils is Trump, not a career criminal nor some 3rd party nobody that couldn't win President of the local PTA.

YOU chose Trump for me. And your memory ain't as good as you think of you don't recall me calling the GOP a bunch of pussies a dozen years ago. What I DIDN'T do was sell out to a bunch of fascists because I want to sit my selfish ass around crying because my idea of "The Perfect President" wasn't chosen. There's a bigger picture than "I/Me". I'd fire the entire RNC down to the last clerk was up to me and replace them with people that have balls and don't cower every time some leftwingnut media fascist points a finger.

If it makes you feel any better, you can ask most anyone on here my opinion of that loudmouth Trump. I don't stutter. He's STILL less dangerous to "We, the People" than your career criminal.

You see the funny thing is America is a liberal/moderate country, this conservative utopia you imagine is antiquated along with muskets.

Explain just how the constitution has been eroded.

Gunny
10-29-2016, 01:44 PM
You see the funny thing is America is a liberal/moderate country, this conservative utopia you imagine is antiquated along with muskets.

I never claimed to be a conservative. I actually am a liberal. What I'm not is a leftwing fascist claiming to be a liberal. There is NOTHING liberal about the left in this country. That noting went out back when I still had hair. Look a round and you'll find my argument (recent) with someone claiming they hold the definition for "conservative". If you're looking for me to pick some "side:", I'm on mine.isn't

And don't play me for a fool. I don't have time for a history lesson for you. You can take this topic as an example. The evidence says Hillary is a criminal. Again. I must have missed that class that says political process trumps legal due process. Ormen Obama's signing statements because little baby boy idn't get his way from Congress.

Elessar
10-29-2016, 01:53 PM

You and I, plus a few others here know damn high and well, Federal Law was broken.
We were bound to hold those Cyber Laws sacred and to the grave.

OSA (mentioned since he is in this thread), has not the foggiest idea, since he only came
in here trolling two weeks ago. Such a foul and unimpressive personality.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 02:09 PM
You and I, plus a few others here know damn high and well, Federal Law was broken.

OSA (mentioned since he is in this thread), has not the foggiest idea, since he only came

Hell yes federal laws were broken

We have a sailor facing time in prison for taking pics of his submarine for his personal use

A five star General facing jail for lying

Yes they were wrong. But the way the powers dropped the hammer on them and based on their offenses - Hillary should be doing life in solitary confinment

Elessar
10-29-2016, 02:21 PM

Gawd...How many times have You, namvet, and me harped over these illegal behaviors?
Now along comes OCA, two weeks into the reprieve from banned, and not listen to people with experience
in this stuff.

Farkin' ignorant! Listen to folks that know these issues!:laugh:

Elessar
10-29-2016, 02:23 PM
Hell yes federal laws were broken

We have a sailor facing time in prison for taking pics of his submarine for his personal use

A five star General facing jail for lying

Yes they were wrong. But the way the powers dropped the hammer on them and based on their offenses - Hillary should be doing life in solitary confinment

Correction, if I may..

Four Star...there are no 5 star Generals or admirals at present. The last I recall was
General Bradley, and he passed on decades ago.

Gunny
10-29-2016, 02:25 PM

OCA's been around as long as any of us. He just bounces from ban to ban.:laugh: What he did was bounce back in here like everyone is supposed to immediately know who he is when in fact, just a handful of us do. Just pick through his posts.

He hasn't changed much in a dozen years. He reminds me of a Dallas Cowboy that shows up next year in a Washington Redskins jersey. He's saiybg the same things just playing on a different team.

Elessar
10-29-2016, 02:51 PM
OCA's been around as long as any of us. He just bounces from ban to ban.:laugh: What he did was bounce back in here like everyone is supposed to immediately know who he is when in fact, just a handful of us do. Just pick through his posts.

He hasn't changed much in a dozen years. He reminds me of a Dallas Cowboy that shows up next year in a Washington Redskins jersey. He's saiybg the same things just playing on a different team.

Ohhh...I am a rookie on Jimmy's boards compared to most of you, and
You've been good to me.

But I know bullshit when I see and smell it. OCA hasn't the common sense God gave a Goose.

Nice to see you back, Pardner!:beer:

Elessar
10-29-2016, 02:54 PM

Good one Bilge, you Deplorable rascal!:laugh:

Elessar
10-29-2016, 03:04 PM

It is NOT a liberal country, only by means of our present administration, total PC
demands, and ignoring the point that our founding documents state "Majority Rules".
liberals do not like that and do everything they can to erode the Constitution.

What is a liberal utopia? Reach into the wallets of working class and retirees to
support those that sit on their ass and suck up welfare? Loot, assault, burn and steal
in their own neighborhoods? Gang members killing and fighting over drug dealing turf?

There is the liberal utopia of permissiveness and no control.

Gunny
10-29-2016, 03:08 PM
Ohhh...I am a rookie on Jimmy's boards compared to most of you, and
You've been good to me.

But I know bullshit when I see and smell it. OCA hasn't the common sense God gave a Goose.

Nice to see you back, Pardner!:beer:

I'm usually around if not hooked up to an IV. :laugh: I just can't type well at the moment so I have to try and keep things short.

Elessar
10-29-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm usually around if not hooked up to an IV. :laugh: I just can't type well at the moment so I have to try and keep things short.

We are largely glad to see you back, with the exception of some trouble-makers, of course.
I don't care you declare yourself to be liberal.

I care for the notion you feel strong about OUR Constitution and OUR Supreme Court. And your
time spent serving this Nation is really significant.

Take Care and stay well, hard-head Jar-head!

red states rule
10-29-2016, 03:21 PM
Correction, if I may..

Four Star...there are no 5 star Generals or admirals at present. The last I recall was
General Bradley, and he passed on decades ago.

I stand corrected sir!!

OCA
10-29-2016, 07:38 PM
It is NOT a liberal country, only by means of our present administration, total PC
demands, and ignoring the point that our founding documents state "Majority Rules".
liberals do not like that and do everything they can to erode the Constitution.

What is a liberal utopia? Reach into the wallets of working class and retirees to
support those that sit on their ass and suck up welfare? Loot, assault, burn and steal
in their own neighborhoods? Gang members killing and fighting over drug dealing turf?

There is the liberal utopia of permissiveness and no control.

Link to where it says majority rules.

OCA
10-29-2016, 07:48 PM
https://www.quora.com/How-does-the-US-Constitution-limit-a-majority-rule

aboutime
10-29-2016, 07:55 PM
Link to where it says majority rules.

Not majority rules in the LIBERAL UTOPIA. More like MOB RULES apply.

OCA
10-29-2016, 08:16 PM
Not majority rules in the LIBERAL UTOPIA. More like MOB RULES apply.

Yawn.......field of people who are actually interested in intelligent discussion quickly being whittled down.......by me.

aboutime
10-29-2016, 08:34 PM
Yawn.......field of people who are actually interested in intelligent discussion quickly being whittled down.......by me.

You wouldn't know what intelligent discussion is. Trolls never have a handle on anything but the boogers in their nose....Tissues at your own expense.

So, I suppose you think Comey, of the FBI is beneath you too?

Here is the text of his letter to members of Congress.
The Justice Department opposed the FBI’s plan to notify Congress about the discovery of new emails that could be relevant to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server, according to senior officials familiar with the discussions.

FBI Director James Comey concluded, however, that informing Congress was better than waiting until after the election and hoping in the meantime that the fact of the discovery wouldn’t leak.

“In the end, we decided it was better to keep Congress informed,” an FBI official involved in the process said Saturday.

The letter, sent to 16 members of the House and Senate and instantly made public by some of their staff members, was a political bombshell. It produced immediate bipartisan calls for more details about what was behind it.

Law enforcement officials have said that the emails were discovered by agents investigating whether former Congressman Anthony Weiner, using devices including a laptop computer, sent illicit messages and photos to an underage girl. The agents found that Weiner’s wife, current and former top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, used the same laptop to send thousands of e-mails to Hillary Clinton.

The officials familiar with the discussions said while the Justice Department did not prohibit the FBI, which is a DOJ agency, from sending the letter, it strongly advised against it.

They cited long-standing policies against disclosing details of investigations that are underway or taking actions that could affect an election, especially in the period leading up to one.

That was especially so, they said, given that FBI agents have not yet analyzed the newly discovered e-mails to see if they contain classified information, the central issue in the investigation of the Clinton private e-mail server.

Comey’s letter said the FBI learned “of the existence of e-mails that appear to be pertinent” to the Clinton investigation, though he added that the FBI “cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant.”

In an internal note sent to FBI employees, Comey said “we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed.”

“I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record. At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of e-mails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression,” his note said.

“We were well aware of the policies DOJ was citing,” the FBI official said Saturday, “and we all understood them.”

But the official said the FBI also believed it was highly probable that word of the development would leak, “and be translated through all kinds of different forums, which would be worse.”

Members of Congress from both parties called on the FBI to disclose more details about the discovery, but it did not appear Saturday that the FBI was considering doing so.

Nonetheless, the move was strongly condemned by some former DOJ officials.

“The long-standing practice is to go out of your way to avoid doing anything that could tip the scales in the days before an election,” said Matt Miller, a former Justice Department spokesman in the Obama administration.

He said the letter raised more questions than it answered in the public mind. “Most people, when they hear that the FBI is involved, automatically assume the negative.”

In his note to employees, Comey said he realized that “in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood.” His letter to Congress, he said, was an effort “to strike the right balance.”

OCA
10-29-2016, 08:47 PM
You wouldn't know what intelligent discussion is. Trolls never have a handle on anything but the boogers in their nose....Tissues at your own expense.

The Justice Department opposed the FBI’s plan to notify Congress about the discovery of new emails that could be relevant to the investigation of Hillary Clinton’s email server, according to senior officials familiar with the discussions.

FBI Director James Comey concluded, however, that informing Congress was better than waiting until after the election and hoping in the meantime that the fact of the discovery wouldn’t leak.

“In the end, we decided it was better to keep Congress informed,” an FBI official involved in the process said Saturday.

The letter, sent to 16 members of the House and Senate and instantly made public by some of their staff members, was a political bombshell. It produced immediate bipartisan calls for more details about what was behind it.

Law enforcement officials have said that the emails were discovered by agents investigating whether former Congressman Anthony Weiner, using devices including a laptop computer, sent illicit messages and photos to an underage girl. The agents found that Weiner’s wife, current and former top Clinton aide Huma Abedin, used the same laptop to send thousands of e-mails to Hillary Clinton.

The officials familiar with the discussions said while the Justice Department did not prohibit the FBI, which is a DOJ agency, from sending the letter, it strongly advised against it.

They cited long-standing policies against disclosing details of investigations that are underway or taking actions that could affect an election, especially in the period leading up to one.

That was especially so, they said, given that FBI agents have not yet analyzed the newly discovered e-mails to see if they contain classified information, the central issue in the investigation of the Clinton private e-mail server.

Comey’s letter said the FBI learned “of the existence of e-mails that appear to be pertinent” to the Clinton investigation, though he added that the FBI “cannot yet assess whether or not this material may be significant.”

In an internal note sent to FBI employees, Comey said “we don’t ordinarily tell Congress about ongoing investigations, but here I feel an obligation to do so given that I testified repeatedly in recent months that our investigation was completed.”

“I also think it would be misleading to the American people were we not to supplement the record. At the same time, however, given that we don’t know the significance of this newly discovered collection of e-mails, I don’t want to create a misleading impression,” his note said.

“We were well aware of the policies DOJ was citing,” the FBI official said Saturday, “and we all understood them.”

But the official said the FBI also believed it was highly probable that word of the development would leak, “and be translated through all kinds of different forums, which would be worse.”

Members of Congress from both parties called on the FBI to disclose more details about the discovery, but it did not appear Saturday that the FBI was considering doing so.

“The long-standing practice is to go out of your way to avoid doing anything that could tip the scales in the days before an election,” said Matt Miller, a former Justice Department spokesman in the Obama administration.

He said the letter raised more questions than it answered in the public mind. “Most people, when they hear that the FBI is involved, automatically assume the negative.”

In his note to employees, Comey said he realized that “in the middle of an election season, there is significant risk of being misunderstood.” His letter to Congress, he said, was an effort “to strike the right balance.”

Already debunked in less than afternoon. Are you still hanging on that creationism thing too?

red states rule
10-30-2016, 04:09 AM

Game

Set

Match

You took Mike to school.

And he is sitting in the corner with his dunce cap on

OCA
10-30-2016, 07:27 AM

Hey Gunsel you want to compare each others history in regards to this place? Is that a can of worms you want to open up? I'm pretty sure it's not.

aboutime
10-30-2016, 02:06 PM
Already debunked in less than afternoon. Are you still hanging on that creationism thing too?

You mean, like the IMMACULATE MISS-CONCEPTION your parents delivered, rather than following the ROE V. WADE course???

red states rule
10-31-2016, 03:28 AM
You mean, like the IMMACULATE MISS-CONCEPTION your parents delivered, rather than following the ROE V. WADE course???

Mike at his desk doing his exhaustive research for his next post

http://www.debatepolicy.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBxITEhUSExIWFhUXGBgXGBgYGBgdGhoaGh0XGxgaHx cgHSggGh0lHx4dIjEiJSkrLi8uHiAzODMtNygtLisBCgoKDg0O GxAQGy0lHyUtLTItLS0tLy8tLS0tLS0uLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS 0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLS0tLf/AABEIAOwA1gMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAcAAABBQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAgMEBQYHAQj/xABJEAACAQIEAggCBwYEAwYHAAABAhEDIQAEEjEFQQYTIlFhcY HwMpEUI0KhscHhB1JygpLRFTNi8SRDojRTc4OT0hYlVGSywtP/xAAaAQADAQEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAQIDBAUG/8QAMREAAgECBAQDBwQDAAAAAAAAAAECAxESITFRBBNBYRQiMgV xgaHB0fBCUpGxIzPh/9oADAMBAAIRAxEAPwDpOX+Ff4R+Aw579+HvybofCv8ACPwHv3d z378PflwmgYPf6+/9z378MHv9ff8AuAGDBg9+/H35AB7/AE9/7gGD3+mEZg9h/wCE7eRxpSipSSZFSTjG6HNPv37/ACNOOf8A+M1tGZyxzlPWvX1KNZesikqsQEqtpuVJUCA0gGdrtZ XpJXGZz2WNRNNEdZSeqX0rJpKVYr2mU6iRzBPdt1ciHcx5k+x0 XTg04xnQ7i1bMZKp1tQEpU0LU1Q8W+OLgjviWWDecQ+D8QzbVO rWp9I7HD2YhjpIrBxXqqeydlDAfIScHh4dw5s+xv8ATg04wnBe lVfNoCtPtUq6Uq5mB1X1haqvaEGAJF7zAIwzwbpnUzK0CU0u2Y p5arBMXSs+tL2J0rY7XFxg8PT7hzZnQYwaffv3+WP6P9JWz/DmrH6moA6OwJChxSLawRcLcNG4g7xeryHGq61+rar1gatkaWqT EVcuzVHSIjUyhxPfsLjB4eHcObM6JpwRjnfCOm1XNUss+kI7Vh QqxOmerq1C6QeelLNMXF5kxx+0RnyuXzJTSWcUagBMB9DsHQTc Fglmm0i/M5FPuHMmdM04IxgH49WzFJK2o0KijMJVohmBqMlJj9Xys2l5JB ABF+ZR6QZirwY5ln010FUa1tJpq+l42vAJGx7uWDw8O4c2fY3+ nBGOYcK6YZmpmciGI05unFVQTAZa9Zda37JIWCNoMcgcOcF6SZ p6uYRsxQZBSNZXlxTVhTsyi1R6M3a1mHiJORT7hzJ9jpen379/kRjJfs74zXrjMLWZXFKoQrA9qCWJBU9rQIBViBKmN1ONhhrhoP cl1pJ2G/fv3+pj1vfv3/fzHFNWk0dMXdJhgwe/fv8AQxJQ3Q+Ff4R+Hv3u5hGWXsr/AAj8MO6DgAT79+HvyMK0HBoOABPv9ff+5hWg+/fv8TQcACcJqoWVlBgkETyEg/PDmg+/fv8ABuuxCORYhTHhY42of7EZ1vQzmPFeA56pUq0kyoRGpZinKl ik1mFSo+tjLEsBA5TEDDfDuj2cetm61bKWrURNJiyhu0koHBBD dgEbT4Yt6HTJ1q0aNRSVzFXM0QVZpRqVXq6bSSTcG997jnL/AEY47mH4jUy71KVSkULdlm7OkkAoX7TdzgSAYNrz3ZHPeVh/orkK/wBDrUjlloVdUBiGAqgAaWYbho7JN7ifDGSy3COJJo/4QnQMqB4/QidPP7Yb7rTvjScZ6U18kRVq09VFq9KmLmXpvRNR3AmAyuCAIA i3cQ1memj5aoda66YzK5cwWLaWopU19ontBmPdI9MPISuUfCej mfo0nqCgS6ZulmBTPxOEDfDeD8ZBHhiTwHgGdoZepOWVqlPMa6 chtQIQhKgCt9YBrYQZiOY20PTPitXL1lZHMCjnHKydLGlRR0kA 8mnaN8Vo6W1KpzOU1ilUp0RWp1tTBVDZdHOs3MK7g7GRuLXVkg u2PdDujWYo8MrUCoSpUaoUV99LUxT7UbHePScZ/L8N4kjK/wBCYlGy1SO85WmaAXf7QOr9L41uW6T9dlmHXURmaPxmai0T2W0 1BADGmecCzCOQms6McdzlamQYqdXmKdNnDkMKTOetLKGBBRbqx uQRYmSTIM8yr6P9HM5lsq//AAuuomYLIG1agRTCLVUK0OO0wgztN+S+DdGc3l8kIy4Z+sdkU6 jUpyhphioMNKlhBmLGO6y4X01fMJSOnS/0qjlql2AIcVT1igEQSFXcWvuMRW6aVcxkXrKy0aqEUnu3aOis0 0QLdYYUgNaxExfBkO8hLcG4l9GyrOhqtTNVdLf5qpUptSUte8B ie+wnwtOjvAcwvCvo1WlqZXqg0nLDWh1CAwIKyGkX/GcRqXSfMKuWzVStR0stTrqQZmNVR1cPSVQQHAk6ZF20nw0XSPP l8r12WzKJKh6dUk9X/mUYmAZBBKxB3jDViW2YPhHRzOjM5Nvo5RMuzgFg2mC9WspN9UA voPob4tOiPQ+rSyuZp1aCtVD1KaaywD0XpqrqrqQVDGbjmPXE2 v0nzDUDmaSqQiZjrGBfQK1KnS6pVBI1U3ctFpII2OGa/Teo9NMxTXSGy+ZraWJMPlxS7NiAVLM1yJiNoELIq8mWn7PMrUp rVWpk+oIKhXhgXSX0qZJJNPaZuCDvONhjnVHpnUfN5B6YIpZvU j03M6SCiyp5ENO24Nx3T+jXSCs3E8zknOqmtJKqEkllOihqWeY Jeb7Ge+1JrQiUXqbNsee/19/7+tjz3+vv/fzanrfvOyHpQYMGDEFkWsk0k7SrEHtGB8DA37wCT6cuUCjwdld HDU2uWVD8ImLrblb5LtiXncuKlBVNAVxKHQSoAIuGk2kGMV9Xh 2kmmvDg1MMWUiqokxpJgtIkACPOfFolxT1JPEOENUcmaYltZ31 H6vq7mNlJkflJw6/CmYySpBKEoZKqFGmFsJlSReLkHliDmuGBqan/AA8MySiKaq2UA6Tqnbl3+mHWyrEM30ABjoQg1VuinvBtGhLeI7 jgFgRIrcKJCL1kdgUzcy0h+sPixBJnzOFcOyJSo1R6isTTAnY2 LEt3QZ9I8TiCeHK6KrcPGlTAU1FsHjWwaYIA3veD6+VclMK/D5VWZVIqLGlnnVGqY2Yg7elgMKvc0uI9ZCysoMEggdwmcPU6YU BQIAAAHgLDDTsBuQLxcxc7Dzw6UlGVwnHFGxzGv0ezdXPZeMsK SUar1JBZqcu/WVG1kywYxAHlAxc/s96OVKFXMvmKUVBVJpNeNL6i+nkQTja6xbtC8AXHO4A88edav7 6/1DHUuIhszF05WtdHJumfRzPO9ZFoGohqU66ukkEU6XUhQO8g6o 755XKuk/RvPPUqIKGtevTMB0BggIlLTHfAmPPlc9WWspjtrJiO0LzcR6Xx 6Ky/vr/UPH+x+RwufHZj5cuxjP2g8JzNV0ajT6xSlekQPiXr6YpFiJiAA DPnPKc3wjo7nHzNarVynZqZU0yjllVtK0qJTWDILKpYbem+Ord esTrWNp1CJx71gmNaztuOW/rh+IjswVOSWqOY8L6P5upVzdWplV0VKenq31pqEKuhDOpRpAk8 yo75x7leF5sZfVTyWirRr0KhHbDVkpMWSJO4urd8z4Y6dPObd/h+ePZwvER2YcuXY5Pwvo/n6NFnGXlqWbp5gIQQ7hFaADNxLkeEfJnhnRTNJlKyPldTfSAyA 6wysqQlVVUjrFlmBXw58us1M1TUkNUQEXILAEWnbla+FU66tEO pkxZgZN7fcfke7Bz47MMEt0c34lwrMNlENPICmzU6tPSpqFqWs gVYWdn0BlYgkTFjvd0eC1hwulReilR1Q66UsuqXFT4lPxyFJHM yMaurmaa/FUQSSBLASRuPTux6uZQnSKiE92oTfww/ER2YuW90cnfhHEXRicq31jZtWtBnNqis2gmyppsT3nuw+eB5xc hTT6JNQpXokgPrRajQ8oDB1qisGI5nbn1A5qnb61LiR2hcTEi9 748XOUyAwqpBIAOoRJ2E95wufHZjwPdHMx0ezeXo5JhlRVrUD1 ikF5Ul9bU2UGO0I7UGDblezyuTzNHiVPMjJH6xFpVmUuZR+pCu Z7KMmgBlgfa8DjdHN04nrUgXJ1CALDfzIE+IwJm6ZMCqhN7BhN pm0+B+WH4iOzFy3uh1vfv3/bzCadRWGpWVgZupBFt7ju9+Csck3eTZvFWSQYMGDElEdsstSmq tMQDYkHaNx54Zbg1HufaP8x/Od9/HfDzF+rTQSDNMG09klQ33En0xXjPZrTdDq0SAEYgtIhSbRa94v zxSuS5JElOC0hqg1YIUaesaBpLMIMyN++LDBQ4JQQgqH526xyD IKmQWg2JufPDebzmYFSEQlIkNoaSdIMEAW7VuW52jEvh1eozVA 4OkFdBKFdSlRJM89WoRFhHfgzBSV7Ef/AqEARUABsBVqAcj+9sIsPPxwVeCUWZmPWSzFj9bUiSZNtUAW2H li3wYV2UVCcJopogOYZSAzuQNNwYJO24HeB3DD/EVQqA7hBqsT3w0fLf0xIzSki24gjzB/Pb1xEzwNSmVRKTtIla2y2PaIgyw5DY9+C+YNXRGydGkhGjMUyq NqAMSABpiQ4EAMALWtviJWyOXlz9KQaygYSvIWi9ibeg9cSDw+ rAZaGUDkMrC+kz1ZH2b3UyCOS3GF1OGsQ8ZfKSAoQlJvC6pEWA MwB3DFEYIiRlaKuKpzCdl1qGyx2wQJvZSW1KeUC5jDeY4bQKqH r04CkL8I+zoDfFeNI9VbvgPnLVio+oyslWVxciFMUhOmSNO4It ywhslVYoWy2UMCDMnSAGsoK3Ek925wgwR2HctlUZopVqZKEEgD V2gHEmHFiH28PTHi9Hl0hesOkCNrxcDtTvBMnnvibl8otM/V0aS2AkHSSByMJe888P63/dT+s/+zCxD5SG6NLQqpM6VVZ8gBPmY98l4SKkkgiCIO8j54V79+/0RVrFPxFcsz1FauqOew8wCAyIAATvYAg3+I9+G8vTyZZmTMJKk u2hlAnV2mJHgdE8pI3xJzOvWxU5UqSIDzqAgBgSNzI+/wwwiVVBC/QRIaYDAEmST6nfFXW5PLzvYK2Vy9R4+kzqIZFlSLB6baSbuSQZ kkgqNsM5IZQNqp5tJbTuy94Ita8nbcavEYlnrNa9rKaVKGb67a dZFoUk648xhk0qmnSRkm+HcEC0cgO8CPLBdbhylsOVaeXQ06jZ hF6oFASVA7BYEG/K/qBhk1cqSrDNpCKgAJTSSjdl73J5WMQQeYOHagrFPiymvVvBICk S8SLsX7+XjhzS+t/8AsujtFOydQMHRPI8p9Y5YLrcOX2IyZbKMG/4lDFMU27SiFVqcEibEMAP5sP0OCo1MNTrOAwLKwCzDnUTdeYtf lheS6wMesXLspB/y0fUT2YmRp3B7uXdi4SIGw8O7wwsWwctdUR6VDQIBkFmblaTMD w9+S/fvw9+S6hwj378PfkigwYMGACDnqgXLia3UyFAqWMbHna4nEc5t 56n6ZTFUE6ppbgGbLq5KrgkHnPKMSs25GXkOiQF7VQSu3diPTz LlkXrsrr3YQZIaSmkEzOgif7HFIBvL57VUSM8jgluyEXtQGYLI NiACfHSfHDCcWtfP05AKtNIKNS6yTc9kQp37pBxJyWYqOCBWyj VIXTonf7fZ1TEBo8sPVMnmfsvQI0i7UzOqFDbQNJIJjx+QIh5z PmBPEKSBhAhASSkCqR2pI1EHawMc5xcZHMaqSMHFQkDtAaQTsT p+zfceBxDq0c2aYjqA+oyNLadJY7eOiD5juwvMcPerlzRq1CrG NTUOwYkagpIOmRInx5YTGimzFVs7VzGXoVqtJqOhBXUnSa3aLp pFiFGmRvdu7Vh7okc21ArnkIrU6j05KxMBSGDCzyDZltY88XuQ yVHK0Uo5aipUGQiyY37RY31FvtNf5Wk56tqgCLXJ3AaIjxiT92 NZQiojUmROrI2Y+TXH5GfX9DWw3Wf4T+Rj88Gl/wB5fVT/AO7BqcbqD5G/yIA+/wDTAYHMLzMeBkH5Hf361XSnpCmTpByNbvamkxqIEm/JQLk+XeMWT1kY9U27A9kgiQIkeO/LHMenuUfNcSp5WiyqKdEKOSISKlRiT9kaVS/lhxzY8KK6h0h4vnaxSiWcjtGnRimoWYu8yBeLtjpfCeFVwF61q 9JzHa7TgHuINeshHInSluYxyzoVnq2Sz1HRvUdcvWpMIYamVWU jkVMMD4dxx9D46IJWJqZGayikVagqDTWAXVBbQ63CVFBNgYIg3 BBEmxMjMcl5MYPlBJ+cR7s9x1RNGsCJVwhP+irCx/X1bfy4iZasKkOJCiYnfVsSRyi/nPdBONSKi7IItvN9Bmrnqy1WQUpRTTghTZCv1hmQCQYgC+/o0vEq3Vs2klgtMj6pxcsQ4ib27vXCc/m6iVHjN0kVRqZHTUVEIBJBEdoiAbnVadgxleJ1D2jncqQSpjTE DZgCWBMnYkd+CxnZ7jw4nmZINMCKmn4HjRaXkeY9Se7Dq5+voD aRqisYKPfQRoXw1Cb+UTzj5jO1Q5/4zLol2usGCJUXMEaWU6gdxtfD655yygZrLmy6lAkkg6qhHasDT mO438MAlF7knJZmqX0vH/MFkYDssApk2uLxfE+pjOVOK1BU0/TMqAQSsgzzgG8CxQyTJvbGgFVWUMpDKdiDI+eE0WiFxWtVVU6p SSWOrs6oARiJETdgonlPhGGqmZr6XKqxIanE0yCQT24GkT2Y5C 5MkcpmZpMdJTTIJjUTvBg2Bkg3jzxCocIqq0mpKil1QB1TIYFG M89Nibk2w1YiSd8j3JZ2qQvWI4mJ+qbb6wH7NrhT5GdsW8YpKX CaypTXre0gqAmT9uyk2ltPjEkeOD/B62pT1gIW0EtsAFDbHtQAY7xvzwNIE5LoW9TBj2rv3YMSaDFOi r01VkVxCmGAIsBeDhX0RNQbqk1DZtKyLQIMSLWxFzGWNSkgBAI amwJ2JER9/LnhhOEOAwLq002UEg6u1qJn/Tqcn0UYZLbvoT6WQpKdS0KYbvCKD84xJv3Yoa/B0uNVIKdVNdV99WkX3YHSO+KYHOAV+CHXr1U9IdyAZAhnpsBMW 2KxcdrBZCxS2L3Ue7BJ7seq4IBBEHa++PZwixp6cmdIx579+/1ewzgAPf64quOdIKGV0ioSXb4aaDU58Y5DxMD8qPpL0rMtQyjA uCVqVtxTPMKNnqb+CneTIxkkp9piCWZj26jEsxPmdz9wxtClfN nPV4hQyWpP6QdKMzmUZKVM5ZedTXFTSLgSokcyYPhO857o7xps pxFMzmizjtdYw7TEOukPH2oIW3hETi0q0SVI1G4Iv4/hjPcdW7TuCG/lqDSfk6z64twSWRFDiHKdn1OvcU6HJma2V4hl6yCpTakxYAGnW pq0jbZ4sCLRaBAjSdI6DvRIQA8zapq8ChpurKwPMGYmMZn9kOe d+HKpMilUamPBYR1HkNRHlGNRxCo+gkJVaWClKekPB3IYsoUd5 mQJi8YpbnTLWxT/AESqlPLpVcuzvqZ2AkFIqJTsBqax7TXhWmTBw42YKT1tamtywk EQt4kkxNj5wcQstVzFZap1N1bVB1a1wqVaBpQHP1YIcdYrDSYk DeGjDvGKmWLgVqhWEJiOzDkqGJ0m8i17QDjGpZyGm0siYy0yTL qSTpPZQyQwWD2TcNAvzAww1LLqzEsgInUSlMWQFjfRyEnELr8o IK5hxqCvYaie2IcgoYlk8Bva+PHzWSdnq9cWI7bACCFAVCI0zD SoPM27rRhFil2LA9SXKF1LRBGhCYAmPgvYfd4Y8WrRA1iosQTI prtAM/BtpI9CO/ETheYySOWp19R0kwbwIpgn4Z+FEG/LxnEannMhH/aYBQpBABgolMyerkGFHPcHlIwYQxT7FxToU2uukxY9hLEWv2bR EemHMtQRBpWANgAFAH8oA78NcMq0GDtRfVqbU3K7Emdh5enhhb 8OeopZNMwKlzFzJHLkAuKhDEPE7ZjfFsqKgpg0TVh5HbK6CQQX JBBNiRzsSOd6wZFELkZGt8LLPWkhlBbZesO+4tNxiw4yoKITTr PckdSSGBPMkEQDtPnitq6C5Y5bOqx06ikhZAVd9YmBzjYHyMoB xcok06q5GqWUaR9ZBUJCrILjUCCSJna+EZXhaNUAORdFlhqasS oDBiTpDm8gDa0gg2x7SWmeqL0c4xp9VpNQTcMNLEBo1SbmNh54 0+BuwEalQWmqollAgXJ+8mcGHamDEjK/NoxpJpo9aVamwUtpgrcNPeDsO+O7FZV4co0leHSY1n65eywnsx qvsDa0sPHFvUyq1Kaq+qOyey7KZA71IMeGxwzT4NRUkgNJXTPW PMSrG8yLqB5ADFJgVtPh2qkJ4coKgKimrspNRr8xBiRvLHuw/wDQtLMv0EaUZqtNhUHaZSNPZJkMd72EAYlUODUlBANQyukk1XN uyZ3gGw28trYXR4VSXbXuWvUcm6lCJJ2g7bTB3vguIqRkQe1/hl7EfXLMlhIuRH73LY895FLIaFphclMU+r/zhKoCYGqe1YA2798Pjo/QAiKkTMdbU3mZid5v5z3nEjJcLpUo0a7Blg1HYQ0SLk7QI7uW9 y4EHh+VKPTK5HqzcT1ynSGIDSJ7Ri/9sM9NeKtRoinTMVaxKq3NVH+Y/oIA/wBTLi7fLISpi6mRc7wR+Bxg+l2Z6zNsOVJFpj+Ju28eBBQfy4q msUsyK81CF0UR000IUABF27gOeH4wzXog3JP3f7/fhjhlWzJMlDa4+E/Dt5EemOo8q11cm4o+N0gai6vhZQs/wtJ9e0MXmKfjDAVaRPIEx/Ms/P8ALAVTbUsiw6PVauWQ0kqFSHDgrAOoogN4kiR8Jt3jG54N0mr 5pjlKgQTTLNUWQzqGVWXTspIN2B52A5YHh+RzbUjmkTrKWpwQo lliCW0zLAm3ZBI07XxY9Gq9V8zSehTZyhJqaQ2kUyDrBaN4ghd ywXEPSyOmMqmNOWjOk0qTITEdXFkVQNEdwG49xhOZdyTprCmpQ jtUzqD3hwTbusQdsSkcMAwIIIBBGxBuCD3e/JWOQ7731Kyn1lpzNGdQ1MEUMaYKnRM2ntf1eE48Ir6tQzGX/wDTvBFxOv8Aeg+mJHGs0aWXrVVN0puwnvCkgxzv778/0K4vmMwpaoQQpK7DtNAJMgWiQLd/hjWNObg5rREOcFJR6suqYzADTmqRMdmaYgEkG4DCQACALb3nBl KlbV9bWo1FGy00OokbHc6b/lfEnLpUKjXpVouFE38Ce/ywRNhqblOoqvlaJ9AcY4ma4USK5lY2LQLd5tv4TifUcLQc7ajp 9JCfgJxU0qcMD1aiAzSDJMDb4RzI54teJdkUqc7Anz0gL+c46K eUGzOWpUZqHAAeqnOUVgT81OIa8OblmM2f56fcRzA75+WJ3EM4 tFOsb4Qe0T3QY/6oHrisr8eZSQaSmJkBifhdFIFrt2p08x9+KTFKcY6ljlqdRFID M3carBiNhHZF9pueZxO1jFRmuL6CAEHwBrkg31eGxIAB7yMeUO M6qlNAgIYujEE9l0CFhEbdqJ7478GFg6kdC2Y4MeuMeYRRBzOa NOkjAAyUUz3HeNvlzxEq8ZYUg4VGOsqwAI0wrEC5ubC479hBOJ tWo60kKNTU9mesMKeyYWeUtpHlOI1LO1QaYetlt3DQTJa+hV8g 1Oed/EYpENPcU/FdgvVsx1WnchkUbE7htXOw9cWTb4qzmc0ZAqZWeV22O3Pedu/Fg+YWfiE9wvB8hfCZUUxfv34+/LnnHP2p06TtTpZZ3Kxd2CKQwDKQAGaCpBuAb8sb8Vu5WPpH/wCUY4Z06yBXQxENSZso/fCdvLMfFqJuf9OGrFWJue/apnmnq1o0h4IzN82aP+nE/LmoVDVW1VG7Tta7NdrCwE8hyxiej+U6yuoOy9s+m33xjdY2pLK 5w8ZLNRR4yg7gHzxW8TpMrU2putIFglRtIJCki4GxIg795xZK0 icQ+MUdVIjuv+R+442OSLszo1D9l+TA+sq5qq37zV2X5KmkD5Y w/wC0LokuSqUnpVKr06gZdNRtRRlIMB9yCGMAzEG+OsdE+KfScnQ rzdkAeOTr2ag/qBxR/tW4c1XJakBZqVRakASSplGt4atXphHoSinHIj9BFWnkMuBqOpO sJCse1UJdhteCY9MaHgGcIJy7GdI10W/epSLedMkKfA0zuTGE6AZmMt1VWr1fV1mIVrFkYAkQYJGpm9jGq ztSlUAEVpHaRqVKsWU8irKh/MHuPPnWKM2bKzirEypwkq5FKrUprchdKvTBJmACuoKL2DiNhAA wkUs0DpK0an+oM6T/ACFGA8tZxVpx+urCklTUTJnM0ihEcrOrTvunI3thFLjubrLcKB N+p7LC1u07kN8hNvXojQc+hjKvGGrHeOUl6snNdalOpUFD6uoZ phlP1hRJFSXsQZAWDHxYouhqNTarPYp0wyITq1O5KzUg9kUuzM 2MEXxccNZkBrsesdS0mrqJ7Jg3LaUMAXUWPNgMWmb4ylWGpU61 ZP36dIMtuYdnCkDmU+c4uVNwjha1HTr47qL945nNensAEmBcxA O5mN4w8BFtuX6DC+DcNDoCyugRyQIZNYIUiQ3aiSYBNtjMGab9 o/GRk6dJaKoKrtN1nsLv47kffjl5Ns7m+K+Rd5JNVT1UfKXPzEYi dIyWzFLT8QZk/lFN3Ppr0D7uZxL6Jsz0qdSpGtqau2naakERc7ARjK5bpElXPaN JLOGCEEQqnVUJPPtwP5QnecXJWhYlal9mKx0o6gkFgSAUUkaWg SxA3089vliDTesGGuoJXq1IV00tLksxkgiFgRAJPfg4t1XUUus qdWupIYgkToaPK03NrY8y3UELFdG1lACBZmpVHdovzJI3tHPGC 0JmniHVauXHxaQbw1LtDWbjtd2neLSN7GdwsVBSUVZ6z7VwZPf a3p+O+KThdfK03FQZqm0pogQAdRDqdzFgT6+WLnKcWoVSFp1VZ iCQAbkCATHdcfMYGOK6sk1MGCr7nBiSyJ9HSpTVaiK4hTDAESB Ywfxwk8NoFdPUU9N7aRF4m3oPkMP0PhXyH4e/e68MCIOFZe31FOxkdkWMzO1r3xMJ9+/f5+e/fh78jAAe/wBcc7/aXwvU8KL5iky/+dQIej6sC1PyI9Oie/19/wC+T6fL2sif/u6a/MMf/wBcNagcw6HdWEZtXaYxcEWGwBNibzbvGNBXmJnzju54gdFeE1M w2ZpUl7KV3JJZQgBsoNi32T8Ixscr+zylY1a9UkT2aTGmt++Lt HfI8sdcVkcFSjKU2zNsWFlQQO9o+6Dh0bXGNZk+hOWQnVUzFTw eswgHb4NP34lZnohlGUqFqIf3lq1ZH9TEH1BwyfDS3K79l/FOqrVMix7LzWo32IgVE8LAMB4OcdHrU5/XHMn6E1KdSlVy+ZAek4dA6ASRuCyRZhKns7McXGf6UcUpz/8ALabiPip1y4/o6tWPywmjpp3UfMa9qpN9UCDPvaf748atALbAXJYwB6m0C/3Y51kOlucrlxWqJljI0otMJUMSTIrajG14HPEhYc62dqpBkF3Z gD3qpOgH+EDBY0TFZziimo+kB1Os66jEUmOuaZU6SKhIsCvco8 s7mq2eYlxXAkg9lFUSu32STHiTjYtnmNOorGfq3vz2OMzSrRaA Rz8ZjnjPieJqRsky+H4Wk7uSuNcDoGtmF/xGsz0ACdJPYZhGlSigCNzty3x1il0gyYAC16YAEATAAGwjljlj 0ua3H3jzw1jm8XPrmdPhYLJZHTc3024fT+LMr/KGb8Accw4zxmhneI9ZVb/hwNCTIEAWnuBYk/KcKOGnyqHdFPoMV4q+qF4e2jOjcO4hTp5dqa9xCERpCxCgEGwA xjOH06H+KUzRIJ01C+kyurSwt87gYpX4XSP2I8ifwnFx0M4WiZ oMuqyNbzgd3jinxEZKxDouOZssytQABCoGomWUsIIaVKi8SQQR yBBgboprmSLVcub7hG/m2feZxMrV1QSxPPYfuqXP3KcQn4jlzJKloDE9ibKYblyIPy8MQ rmblHqGZy2aNkqUFAVb9WS2q2qxMBd48/C7uVqVVJ600TcBNEgwTfsmfuPL5JbMZcVOrKjVIHwDdlLC8dwn ww5l83ROnRPaiOzFyuqNt4uRy+eDMMUdyZUwYSRjzCARQ+Ff4R +GF+/fv9efZbpjmQoBFNoA3U93gwxNp9N3+1QQ+TMPxBxj4iB3v2bXW iT+JtPfvw9+RjK0+m9P7VFx5Mp/EDEqn0xyx36xfNQfwJxSrQfUyfBV1+lmg9/r7/3zfT5SMqKwWTQrUawHkwUn5MT5YnU+kuUb/nAfxK4/FYw7XzuUrI1Jq1JldSrDWokMIPOZvi1OO5k6FSOsX/Bz/wDZ1UXL57M0Ga2YVatBjYVFDVDb/VDwRvKN3Y6W6T3+hIxyTNcGroGonL/TMurnQQjMQZI1DqzrpsQATp7JBB52k5OlnkOlcu9JSJ+uq19MX 5VKpIjmQoi0kWx1RqWVjBxOpIgFgIwrGAHFuIZYxWy9YL3rNdP M3ZgP/MUeGJ2S6e5c/HUpkD4iusOD/wCFpIPo5xaqRYsLNjgwzk83TqoKlN1dDsymR4+vhhlc+pNvgBg sdieSr3+eLJH8zlkqLpqIrr3MAR8jjLcZ4Ocv9bR1GkP8ymXPZ/1LeSo5rPl3Y12Kbpc5GVcD7TU09GqID904AKnLuppOQAOw0wIB kR674h8ByBzLVlDBerKAWnVqBPpEYsc20U38o+8Y96AL/wBpbvqqvyX9ccldJzz2+p0U5OMLrcbzHAK1PtBkPKxM/IjDTcJqkSaTCbysMD6AzjV8TPY9R+e2H8sOwvkPw/D35c/LRoq0kjAV8o6fEpHocMY6S6giCAR3H+2IdXhdI/ZHqAfxBI9CMJ0y1XXUweND0Opdqo3cFX5kn8sK45wylTTVpCnv XV4fZkjEnosoWmxuZbcAnYC0RM74UVaQ5yxQyLHiujQoqU3ddf 2JJUhWMkAzHL1xXVa+XV2pmhXnVUEAMQQesDOAGjSSzAHlr5Ti 0zR1KAtc0iDuAs+UMPywzSyVT/6yo1iAdNOxKldVlvE6r2mMbpo43HdDOY6l6z6qFYkAk1IYKSPq yFveVbcCCJvbCKGby4ddFKuCWBACVAo1FrldlFjuBMYkf4fWMT nKltWyIBeQLReAfmOWHcpRqU27WYerM9llQQO/sgeV8O4KK2JjC+DAceYkZyDLrMDw/LFk3C4m4sJmT4+Hhiuym6+X5Y0NWm9x9IpEAm0jkANoja3p4Y8 ecZt+U+ulK1ivPC40zALEACT9q45Y9PCTfaAAZkxB1QdtrfeMS RTY6SaybgxquCZMm3Ln3ThGYLKI61WBmymYsB3bf2xDjVtqhKT bsmQc7k9HMG52nkSDuB3Yi0qWpgsxqMT+6PtN5KJY+AOJedqll ueZPqbk4jUxCu3f9WPN5Ln/ANMMh/8AFGN6Ku1i+IVpSjDu8l72JqOGYsF0gxA/dUAKi/yqFX0wsZ2ogBDt2SHA1GJW4tOGsGHjeLF1Hyo4MFsrWLWpxnNU memlZ+y7IgJBBCsVTcGxEfPDeX43UChYpuskr1lNWMEkiTE4hV 7hH52U7/HS0D706tj4s3dhm/8Avt8xcn+UY6JOWai+t9enQ4oU6bSc4aK2l8+unuL5Okjc6FIc vqy9O3cdLXGNP0bpK+XpVCCZ1MoJLaVLMUAnuWL7451r/Ta/kp7X3Y6d0ep6crl17qNIf9C46+CdR3xHne0oUYqPLSvncsMUnS 3/ACUHfWpD/qn8sXeKLpY1suO+uv3JUOO88oruIH6s+n4jD3QGoop15YAmu9p ExpQbfPEfiXweoxjqInUe9m/HHDxVTA7+76nocHw/P8l7a/Q6xxQ9kef5G3v/AHl0hYeQ9+WOVZJiJgkeuF0+K5hdq9QeGtiPkTjk8StWjrfsuT eFS07HVMHv9ff+/NafSXNj/nE+aofyxKp9MMyN+rbzU/kRilxMDN+y6y0aL7pg/ZRfGcWHRynGXTx1H5k/l77sjneLvmNLOoWJFpg+N8T+H9MaaU0Q0W7KqshgdgBN4xSqRv dsyfC1WsCV2tTY+/0whqSndQfQYoaXTHLHcVF81B/AnEqn0myjf82PNXH4j3+N8yD6mT4atH9L/gs+pX90fL3b35KRANgB5CMRKfF8u21emf51H3E4lpUVtmB8iD7 HvypNdDKUZrVMVgwRgxRByDLmIPh+WLOpxNSCOqpiZuFMjfa+K mnsPIYVjybn2GFPUtf8VX/uqX9B8+/CanElII6tB4hSCLg2M+5xWYMF2GCJNq5xSI0IfMH8jhurVA0r1 a2UMR2xDVAGMdqfg6tTPNDhmjTVmAb4Ll/4FBapHjpDR4xhLuWJZo1MSzRtqYktHhJONU7Qb3/PsYyipVUts/i8l9R7rl/7pPnU/wDfg6yn/wB38nP5g4YwYyubYV+MlU2Qhl0ttrHbklqYYwOxaUNTkZIQYRq pfuP/AFr/APzwyjlSGWNSkMpO0qQRI5iQMKrUwrELZLMk76GAZB5gHSfEHG reKCe34jGMVGq10efxWv0+YrPdT9HfSH628SQRp087C87R4zyx 1SimlQvcAPkIxz7o50ffNs4VlUUxqLNcarmmsbkEi/gDzjG3ocSQsKb/AFdU/wDLcwSRvoO1Rf8AUs+hkD0eBi1FyfU8X2rNOoop6fUm4zXTLNp TbLlps7tYSbLpmP5hjSxiJleE0M7UqdYA6Ul6tWVriox1VII7g KfhJI5HHZK9vLqebDDiWLTsY7McSpVFhGJMg3Vhb1Axmsr8M+J/E41XSXgiZTMlEYlGphwCe0skiD3i1j/bGVyo7C+WPK4mUmni1uvqe7wEIRn5HdW6+9EmjU0zhvBgxxXPW SSdwwYMGEMmrakfI/fiIKZ7sSK1qQHfH9/yxK4XVVQNQkSp2BkAmR4T+WLrPDFWOPhtZy7ld1R7sHVHuxfjO UpHYB+GeyBsbxfnhhcwkEECDrg6RImNPyvtjmVWX7TpUnsU/VHux4KJ7sWWZcFpG1uUYaxqndXNFmiOuaqrYVHXydh+BwYTmfi wYq7IwR2GE2HkMKwlNh5DCsDGtAwYMGEMcoMAWBMBlKzeBdWBM AmJUKY5Md9sJqIVjUIDXUyCrDvVwSrjxUnCce0WKatJgMZYQCr fxIQVf+YHGqlFxwyMZQnGTlDrqn9zzBhyUO4KHvWWT1QnWvmGb wTHj0mClrFRu6mVHmd08nCnwwnTeqzXYFXje0sn3++jEYcIlAe aHT/I5LL6K+uf/FXDeHMtGqCQFYFGPcGiG8lYK/8AJgp64X1y/PiFdeXEtVn9/kXfQzjX0esVayVSilv3GBOh45rLENtYzyv0viPB1rUmp1lRtYI shIBMgMAZ0kbyZg44oybqwg3DDmDsw9DbHZOhHHBmssuozVpgJ VHOQLP5MBPnI5Y9HgqracH0PG9qUEpKrHR6nHs7lWV3pVZLIxR gxJErbY8juPAjHlMaYZez+7B0nwjn8sdm4/0Ty2bbXUDLUgKHRoIAmLGVO53B3xynjfDBl8w9DWrhTZwADJUE A+IkTeLzzjHPxNCdPzXyOnheMhUWFKz65ajKFyr1HJbUD2mJLG BBEkkkD33YgoCFUCPhXae4fefxOJQf6pxMwhtaATq7t7RM35cs PZaXilQQ62YFY+LsgQB6gtjnk3gXW7LpXVaVtiJTpEySCFETHj JidxYbweU48YD5ePPntaMKqM0kEmQSD2pvzwjGWZ3Qi73kwwYM KpCWA8RhmjdlckZ77I8z8gB+eJ3BHIBioifx7G5/Df5Yrs83bjuUfeT/AGGJ/CqZZGUdXeLuQCLm6md8az9ZycOv8GfX7k/rmYXfL/FNxB7LeA2MfLuwFyXANTLiDqkLa1o+G/fH9sIamYI05cam3BHZkTa9hb7z34cfLMSpAy0mRAYRedxO97em DMflX4gqv2lAqZeLGQoAkWg2/wBRPpyjEfO0y81DVpsQBYG+4FhHj+OHk1FgQuXUgk8hsSsEE99 49cM1MqxKqWpCB8QYbW3PM3/HCd2ioWTWf9FNmd8GDMb4MZHSMJsPIYVhKbDyGFYbEtAwYMGEM MGDBgAMeoSCGBKsNmUkMP5hfHmDDTtmhNJqzHOsB+NQf9SQjeo ANM/0Bj+9ht6asGCuNrh/qjf/AFMeqPpUJ8BgwY05l/Ur/wBmPIt6Hbtqv4enwsPZxw1R2BkF3M98sSW8ib+uDJ5upSfXSqN TeIlTFu4jYjwOGcGJc3ixLJlqlHAoPNWtmW7dKc8RBzdSD3CmD 8woI9DioJ5kkkySSSSSdySbknvODBglUlL1NsKdGnT9EUhxv8q p5YQjEGQYI7sKZuwyczH4jCMOTWFIypwaqzbWTsPjNMbND/xCT/VZo8JwaqZ3DL/CQw/pMH/qOGMGIub4V0H+pU7VV8mDA/cCPvwuhliGBlSB3Op+4GcRcSciO0fLFRzZlXbjTbv0E1qLlmYK xWYmDFgAb7bziRkM8iAhkV5/emRE7Ebb4gU3PxAkEkmR4knD/wBNq/8AeP8A1N/fDm/MwoxfKS7E9+JUjtSQGwkavW221p3wqlxSmojqqZvNxJiSYmO4x 6DFcc4/Mg+aqfxGAZo/u0z/AOWn5DCxflisGVrfNk1M/TmTTU2iO0BPavbzH9Ix7UzVN4RKQDGIgsST64g/Sf8ART/p/XHj5piCBCg7hVCz4GBJ9cK/5YeHO9vmwzmnW2kyoJAPeAbHHuGMGJNBKbDyGFYSmw8hhRw2Ja BgwYDhDDBgwYADBgwYADBgwYADBgwYADBgwYADBgwYADBgwDAA YkZdwFc84sPIHEfBiouzuZ1afMi4niCAB3DHuDBhMtKysGNdk+ G5WrlQFaktTSO0WhxUgE65Pw/EAADaDjI4kpxBwAOyQNpROW14k4unJReauZVqcppYXaxcf/C1z/xVDuBLRJkC4mwiTInaOeG16NEifpNDVMRrtsp+L17uU4rRxKr3 r/Qnl+73YSc/UO5W23YT+2KxUtjNQr/u+X/A4hk+qfRrR+coSV584HdgwzVqlzLRPgAPuAwYydr5HRG9s9T/2Q==