PDA

View Full Version : Doesn’t Clinton Embarrass Democrats?

red states rule
10-29-2016, 05:57 AM
A great question.

However that is assuming Hilary backers have morals, care about right and wrong, and believe in the rule of law

Donald Trump (http://www.wsj.com/news/author/159) wears his character flaws on his sleeve. Hillary Clinton (http://www.wsj.com/news/author/6344) seeks to prevent documentation of hers, even when the law requires it. Yet despite her best efforts, facts about Mrs. Clinton that are now public should trouble voters more than any of Mr. Trump’s remarks.
Not that it’s easy for Republicans to appear on a ballot with Mr. Trump, especially since media folk spend days after each controversial remark demanding responses from other GOP candidates. The objective is to force them to endorse or condemn Mr. Trump and suffer the consequences.
Fair enough, but reporters don’t force down-ballot Democrats to take a position on each new Clinton email revelation. The result is wall-to-wall media coverage focused on whether GOP voters can possibly support their candidate. But why should Republicans have all the fun? Democratic voters have every right to be ashamed of their nominee.

We’ll review some of the reasons in a moment, but first let’s consider the importance of party loyalty in this year’s presidential election. In recent polls, Mr. Trump often leads among independents. But he generally trails overall because Mrs. Clinton enjoys stronger support among Democrats than Mr. Trump does among Republicans—or because pollsters don’t believe Republicans will turn out and therefore include many more Democrats than Republicans in their survey samples.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/doesnt-clinton-embarrass-democrats-1477611135

Sir Evil
10-29-2016, 07:09 AM
A great question.

However that is assuming Hilary backers have morals, care about right and wrong, and believe in the rule of law

And you don't find the title of this post a bit embarrassing? To sit back and talk of moral, right and wrong and the rule of law as if the republican part is squeaky clean makes you sound just a bit naive. Hillary is no doubt as morally bankrupt as they come but it really is about as stupid an argument one could make when supporting a political position.

hjmick
10-29-2016, 07:13 AM
Clinton should embarrass all Americans, as should Trump.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 07:13 AM
And you don't find the title of this post a bit embarrassing? To sit back and talk of moral, right and wrong and the rule of law as if the republican part is squeaky clean makes you sound just a bit naive. Hillary is no doubt as morally bankrupt as they come but it really is about as stupid an argument one could make when supporting a political position.

Show me a Republican running for office who committed several acts of perjury, destroyed evidence, solicited and accepted bribes, obstructed justice - I will agree with your post

And where did I post R's were "squeaky clean"?

Sir Evil
10-29-2016, 07:22 AM
Show me a Republican running for office who committed several acts of perjury, destroyed evidence, solicited and accepted bribes, obstructed justice - I will agree with your post

And where did I post R's were "squeaky clean"?

Your statement alone here is almost contradictive! Never once said you posted posted " squeaky clean" I said: "To sit back and talk of moral, right and wrong and the rule of law as if the republican part is squeaky clean makes you sound just a bit naive" Take note on the part "as if" where I suggest it comes of sounding a certain way. You don't have to agree with my post, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy in yours.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 07:29 AM
Your statement alone here is almost contradictive! Never once said you posted posted " squeaky clean" I said: "To sit back and talk of moral, right and wrong and the rule of law as if the republican part is squeaky clean makes you sound just a bit naive" Take note on the part "as if" where I suggest it comes of sounding a certain way. You don't have to agree with my post, I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy in yours.

Try some decaf

I call a spade a spade. The law is the law period. I do not care what the political affiliation of a criminal is.

Take a deep breath and lower the BP

Sir Evil
10-29-2016, 07:34 AM
Try some decaf

I call a spade a spade. The law is the law period. I do not care what the political affiliation of a criminal is.

lol, your are indeed a spade calling out another spade. stick to your political cartoons junior and you won't come of sounding nearly as stupid.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 07:35 AM
lol, your are indeed a spade calling out another spade. stick to your political cartoons junior and you won't come of sounding nearly as stupid.

OK now you have fallen back on your Mike imitation.

Have a great day SE.

The pleasure has been all yours

Sir Evil
10-29-2016, 07:41 AM
OK now you have fallen back on your Mike imitation.

Have a great day SE.

The pleasure has been all yours

Are you sure you don't have a cartoon to post in reply? :laugh2:

red states rule
10-29-2016, 07:45 AM
Are you sure you don't have a cartoon to post in reply? :laugh2:

Na.

Your attempts at adult conversation are hilarious enough

Sir Evil
10-29-2016, 07:50 AM
Na.

Your attempts at adult conversation are hilarious enough

Yet you keep replying! what is hilarious is that you came out to play because OCA is posting again yet he has you on ignore. :laugh2:

You don't like what I have to say because it's not of your opinion then so be it but step back a couple of posts and see just how the conversation was dumbed down to a childish level, meanwhile I will enjoy another cup of decaf. :rolleyes:

Noir
10-29-2016, 07:53 AM
Clinton should embarrass all Americans, as should Trump.

+1.
But many on each side are too concerned about 'the other side winning' to let something like embarrassment get in the way of support.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 08:02 AM
+1.
But many on each side are too concerned about 'the other side winning' to let something like embarrassment get in the way of support.

Or one side is fed up with being ignored. Their demands for a secure boarder, ending sanctuary cities, government living within its means, allowing the PC Police to run wild, and the horrible treatment of our vets by the VA

Noir
10-29-2016, 08:12 AM
Or one side is fed up with being ignored. Their demands for a secure boarder, ending sanctuary cities, government living within its means, allowing the PC Police to run wild, and the horrible treatment of our vets by the VA

Im sure some Hillary supporter would be able to rattle off a list of things that they demand/want, and through that list they will show no signs of embarrassment. Just as you have shown none in yours.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 08:17 AM
Im sure some Hillary supporter would be able to rattle off a list of things that they demand/want, and through that list they will show no signs of embarrassment. Just as you have shown none in yours.

Mostly want they want is more "free" stuff and more liberals on the USSC and create new laws out of thin air

What I listed falls under enforcement of existing law, and the US Constitution. I am well aware those are two things that are commonly dismissed by most liberals

Bilgerat
10-29-2016, 11:02 AM

Au contraire young man. We KNOW the Hildabeast wants open borders, we KNOW that Democrats are the ones who created and maintain sanctuary areas. We KNOW that the PC crowd has become encouraged and we have seen that the VA has NOT progressed in fixing the problems under a Democrat run Administration.

Gunny
10-29-2016, 11:15 AM

If the one side is so fed up with being ignored then they can brow some balls and step up to the plate instead of whining about what the other side is doing. The right is a monster of its own making. The results of this election will be of its own doing. The resulting disaster that befalls our Constitution in a Clinton win will be on the people on the right as well. They're as responsible as any Democrat.

red states rule
10-29-2016, 01:42 PM
If the one side is so fed up with being ignored then they can brow some balls and step up to the plate instead of whining about what the other side is doing. The right is a monster of its own making. The results of this election will be of its own doing. The resulting disaster that befalls our Constitution in a Clinton win will be on the people on the right as well. They're as responsible as any Democrat.

Gunny I hope you are doing well and well on the road to recovery from your medical issue

Folks are fed up because they vote for R's, put them in power - and are told all the promises they made - well they cannot deliver

They will not cut spending bu increase spending. They go along with Obama and Dems and increase taxes

When US citizens are murdered by illegals we are called racists

When we demand funding to sanctuary cities be cut off we are called haters

Before Trump nobody was talking about illegals and securing the boarder

Maybe that is not a issue to you. But when a father watches his daughter gunned down by an illegal with a rap sheet a mile long, and has been deported FIVE times - and the locals continue to run their sanctuary city - it is time to try something new

Gunny
10-29-2016, 03:43 PM
Gunny I hope you are doing well and well on the road to recovery from your medical issue

Folks are fed up because they vote for R's, put them in power - and are told all the promises they made - well they cannot deliver

They will not cut spending bu increase spending. They go along with Obama and Dems and increase taxes

When US citizens are murdered by illegals we are called racists

When we demand funding to sanctuary cities be cut off we are called haters

Before Trump nobody was talking about illegals and securing the boarder

Maybe that is not a issue to you. But when a father watches his daughter gunned down by an illegal with a rap sheet a mile long, and has been deported FIVE times - and the locals continue to run their sanctuary city - it is time to try something new

I understand all too well why they are fed up. Been leading that charge since the 90s. But no one is doing a damned thing to fix it. This was an easy win for anyone that can win a game of Checkers.

To fix a problem, you need the right fix. A divisive person like Trump who is going to alienate groups of people isn't it. I would have chose most anyone but him.

There's no leadership on the right. Until there is, the left is going to Pied Piper right into the WH every time.

And I'm from S Texas. I have a DEFINITE opinion on illegals. But you can't control then without first getting control away from the left. Giving the left its weapons because he can't shut up ain't exactly a sound strategy.

bullypulpit
10-29-2016, 04:25 PM
Well gosh. Hillary isn't the one going on trial for fraud in November, Trump is. Oh, and gee, Hillary isn't going on trial for the rape of a minor in December. Trump is. And emails she didn't send on a device she didn't own are all you twits have. Well, sounds like yours are the moral compasses that need to be recalibrated...in the worst possible way. :slap:

Gunny
10-29-2016, 04:39 PM
Well gosh. Hillary isn't the one going on trial for fraud in November, Trump is. Oh, and gee, Hillary isn't going on trial for the rape of a minor in December. Trump is. And emails she didn't send on a device she didn't own are all you twits have. Well, sounds like yours are the moral compasses that need to be recalibrated...in the worst possible way. :slap:
That all you got, broken record? You haven't changed a line in 12 years. You're like that DVD the kids play so many times you know the script by heart.

She should be going on trial for treason 8 months ago. But you don't care, right? You'd vote for Ted Bundy if he had a D after his name. You show what you're worth every time you touch a keyboard.

bullypulpit
10-29-2016, 04:54 PM
That all you got, broken record? You haven't changed a line in 12 years. You're like that DVD the kids play so many times you know the script by heart. :lame2:

Project much Gunny?

She should be going on trial for treason 8 months ago. But you don't care, right? You'd vote for Ted Bundy if he had a D after his name. You show what you're worth every time you touch a keyboard. :slap:

Uh, no, I wouldn't "vote for Ted Bundy if he had a D after his name". Sounds like you would if he had an "R" after his name though.

OCA
10-29-2016, 05:35 PM
That all you got, broken record? You haven't changed a line in 12 years. You're like that DVD the kids play so many times you know the script by heart.

She should be going on trial for treason 8 months ago. But you don't care, right? You'd vote for Ted Bundy if he had a D after his name. You show what you're worth every time you touch a keyboard.

I'd vote for Bundy......over Trump then again i'd vote McCauley Caulkin(sp?) over Trump also.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-29-2016, 05:57 PM
A great question.

Most of them have no principles and no morals- at least nit civilized ones.
The libs have none at all of either.
Thus, no- one can not embarrass such ffing scum IMHO..-TYR

revelarts
10-29-2016, 06:08 PM
Doesn’t Clinton Embarrass Democrats?

Some Yes.

Read or watch some Cornell West Or Chris Hegdes or Bernie BEFORE he lost.
the TYT network people have no love of Hillary. one if their Guys Jimmy Dore can't stand her.
Talks about her almost as bad as Tyr or Drummond.

there is a group of never Hillarys out there.

aboutime
10-29-2016, 06:19 PM
No. Hillary doesn't embarrass Democrats. They have all been fed the constantly repeated lies for so many years...They can only be embarrassed by someone showing them, telling them, or writing the TRUTH.

Kathianne
10-29-2016, 06:58 PM
Doesn’t Clinton Embarrass Democrats?

Some Yes.

Read or watch some Cornell West Or Chris Hegdes or Bernie BEFORE he lost.
the TYT network people have no love of Hillary. one if their Guys Jimmy Dore can't stand her.
Talks about her almost as bad as Tyr or Drummond.

there is a group of never Hillarys out there.

and many are now called Independents. They were fed up with the likes of Bill Clinton too. Some may have voted for Obama, but many not the 2nd time.

KarlMarx
10-29-2016, 07:10 PM
Q: Doesn’t Clinton Embarrass Democrats? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?57011-Doesn%92t-Clinton-Embarrass-Democrats)

A: You'd think after going through these past 8 years everyone would be screaming "enough" of this insanity, vote the bums out. But then, there is this.... the elites, the party apparatchiks, they don't live by the rules they impose on the rest of us. They want illegal immigrants bused into our country and given the right to vote, do you think they'll be Obama and Hillary's next door neighbors? Not a chance. They want us to all get ObamaCare, do you think they are lining up to get it? Don't insult my intelligence. They are against school choice, do you think they send their kids to public schools? Don't make me laugh. They want to raise taxes... do you think they'll be whipping out their checkbooks to pay their fair share? Only in your dreams. In short, the elitist bastards that are calling the shots know this one thing... that the rules are for losers like you and me, not for the country club set that Hillary and Obama belong to. That's why Hillary Rotten Clinton set up unsecured email servers and deliberately committed acts of espionage against this country... because her attitude is that laws are for us unwashed serfs down here in Middle Class-ville, not for her. She's better than the rest of us, she gets a pass... she gets to do what she damn well pleases.

Honestly, if she were ever to stand trial and found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad and they were looking for volunteers to be on the firing squad, I'd have to stand in line for a week to sign up.

Gunny
10-29-2016, 07:25 PM
:lame2:

Project much Gunny?

:slap:

Uh, no, I wouldn't "vote for Ted Bundy if he had a D after his name". Sounds like you would if he had an "R" after his name though.

Hardly. I'd gnaw my hand off before voting for that bag of shit, lying hypocrite criminal you support though. Then gouge my eyes out for being morally bankrupt enough to consider it.

aboutime
10-29-2016, 07:52 PM
FACT....and....TRUTH.
IF Hillary Clinton had just obeyed the laws in the first place.
NONE of this would be happening now.
This is how Democrat Liars react every time they are confronted with
TRUTH, FACTS, HONESTY, and OBEYING THE LAWS.

aboutime
10-29-2016, 08:58 PM
http://youtu.be/HUSYnccoJGs

red states rule
10-30-2016, 04:03 AM
Amazing how no reporters are asking Dems running for office how they feel about the endless drama and corruption that seems to follow the Clinton's 24/7

bullypulpit
10-30-2016, 06:43 AM
Try some decaf

You support for Drumpf tells us otherwise, your hypocrisy is laid bare for all to see. As I mentioned to another of your fellow travelers earlier:
"Well gosh. Hillary isn't the one going on trial for fraud in November, Trump is. Oh, and gee, Hillary isn't going on trial for the rape of a minor in December. Trump is. And emails she didn't send on a device she didn't own are all you twits have. Well, sounds like yours are the moral compasses that need to be recalibrated...in the worst possible way."

red states rule
10-30-2016, 07:18 AM
You support for Drumpf tells us otherwise, your hypocrisy is laid bare for all to see. As I mentioned to another of your fellow travelers earlier:
"Well gosh. Hillary isn't the one going on trial for fraud in November, Trump is. Oh, and gee, Hillary isn't going on trial for the rape of a minor in December. Trump is. And emails she didn't send on a device she didn't own are all you twits have. Well, sounds like yours are the moral compasses that need to be recalibrated...in the worst possible way."

Why is it when the topic is Hillary's crimes libs change the subject to Trump

If Hillary wins, and things get worse - who the hell are you libs going to blame?

Obama?

Who will you pass the buck to?

bullypulpit
10-30-2016, 07:27 AM
Why is it when the topic is Hillary's crimes libs change the subject to Trump

If Hillary wins, and things get worse - who the hell are you libs going to blame?

Obama?

Who will you pass the buck to?
:lol:

Because, you great bloody pillock, no criminal activity has been demonstrated on Clinton's part, despite years of GOP investigations. Trump, on the other hand has been indicted and is set to stand trial.

OCA
10-30-2016, 07:30 AM

Because, you great bloody pillock, no criminal activity has been demonstrated on Clinton's part, despite years of GOP investigations. Trump, on the other hand has been indicted and is set to stand trial.

Like Tom Cruise MEANT to say "show me the indictments and convictions!"

red states rule
10-30-2016, 07:31 AM

No criminal activity??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbkS26PX4rc

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2016, 11:10 AM
Q: Doesn’t Clinton Embarrass Democrats? (http://www.debatepolicy.com/showthread.php?57011-Doesn%92t-Clinton-Embarrass-Democrats)

A: You'd think after going through these past 8 years everyone would be screaming "enough" of this insanity, vote the bums out. But then, there is this.... the elites, the party apparatchiks, they don't live by the rules they impose on the rest of us. They want illegal immigrants bused into our country and given the right to vote, do you think they'll be Obama and Hillary's next door neighbors? Not a chance. They want us to all get ObamaCare, do you think they are lining up to get it? Don't insult my intelligence. They are against school choice, do you think they send their kids to public schools? Don't make me laugh. They want to raise taxes... do you think they'll be whipping out their checkbooks to pay their fair share? Only in your dreams. In short, the elitist bastards that are calling the shots know this one thing... that the rules are for losers like you and me, not for the country club set that Hillary and Obama belong to. That's why Hillary Rotten Clinton set up unsecured email servers and deliberately committed acts of espionage against this country... because her attitude is that laws are for us unwashed serfs down here in Middle Class-ville, not for her. She's better than the rest of us, she gets a pass... she gets to do what she damn well pleases.

Honestly, if she were ever to stand trial and found guilty and sentenced to death by firing squad and they were looking for volunteers to be on the firing squad, I'd have to stand in line for a week to sign up.

Week hell, you most likely have to stand in line for a couple months at least!-Tyr

bullypulpit
10-30-2016, 11:36 AM
No criminal activity??

Although there is evidence of potential violations of the statutes regarding the handling of classified information, our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.

In looking back at our investigations into mishandling or removal of classified information, we cannot find a case that would support bringing criminal charges on these facts. All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

No...Criminal...Activity.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
10-30-2016, 01:20 PM

And O.J. didn't murder his wife... :rolleyes: -Tyr

Bilgerat
10-30-2016, 01:23 PM
https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14725689_1203163473063391_8865869320726804840_n.jp g?oh=a4f18ec419f7a794986ce2a2a6c9b2a9&oe=58D48745

Elessar
10-30-2016, 10:30 PM

I've already rattled off the crimes Hillary has committed, which are FACT.

Your opinion has little to do with what is going on here. Just a sideline - sitter that cannot
fix the UK and comes in to tell the USA how to fix it's problems.

Elessar
10-30-2016, 10:34 PM

He's going to trial? When did that come up?

When is Hillary going to trial for mishandling national secrets and security?

red states rule
10-31-2016, 03:33 AM

Using your "logic" Al Capone was never charged or convicted of murder; therefore he never killed anyone

Liberals are giving Hillary more passes then the well endowed blond gets in the singles bar on a Saturday night