PDA

View Full Version : Jeezus rsr

darin
10-31-2016, 04:13 AM
did you come back to spam the board? lol.

Slow down big guy. Pace yourself. Damn dude.

Hope this means you're feeling better/healthy and stuff.

red states rule
10-31-2016, 04:18 AM
did you come back to spam the board? lol.

Slow down big guy. Pace yourself. Damn dude.

Hope this means you're feeling better/healthy and stuff.

I am feeling a bit better

Perhaps soon you will as well

Considering I will be done for the day is about 10 min your BP will be go down 15 points

darin
10-31-2016, 05:22 AM

Considering I will be done for the day is about 10 min your BP will be go down 15 points

You are never done. Not when somebody gets close to your post-count.

Gunny
10-31-2016, 08:03 AM

When I was in the hospital I broke the cheap BP gauge. My dia alone was over 300. Had to use a sphygmomenometer to get my actual BP which is quite normal I was LMAO and totally screwing with them. So y'all are supposed to be keeping me alive, huh? I feel MUCH better now. :laugh:

Hope you feel better, whatever's ailing.

red states rule
10-31-2016, 03:04 PM
You are never done. Not when somebody gets close to your post-count.
https://attachment.outlook.office.net/owa/terryweddle@hotmail.com/service.svc/s/GetFileAttachment?id=AQMkADAwATZiZmYAZC1jNWZlLTFjN jAtMDACLTAwCgBGAAAD2sHfCHEWUEe1InO9fE1sogcAqufeYNR ahkiAacDKRbWEpwAAAgEMAAAAqufeYNRahkiAacDKRbWEpwAAA O8neocAAAABEgAQAJ4OFMhKBPNIhnU6N1J4Gic%3D&X-OWA-CANARY=HAm6u9aDbUqlh-MmLbi4LpAOnhjJAdQYXxblEK_B5l02qa9u204Y4ldJkWLCUpGt nHAgeHkd_H4.&token=29ffe46f-2c32-4d3d-a5a7-6fdf31dec3f7&owa=outlook.live.com&isc=1

When I was in the hospital I broke the cheap BP gauge. My dia alone was over 300. Had to use a sphygmomenometer to get my actual BP which is quite normal I was LMAO and totally screwing with them. So y'all are supposed to be keeping me alive, huh? I feel MUCH better now. :laugh:

Hope you feel better, whatever's ailing.

I am very pleased to hear you are doing better.

I am going day to day - not great but not bad

Thanks!!