PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

jimnyc
10-31-2016, 02:45 PM
Ok, everyone must change their avatars, asap. I'm so so confused anymore! Sir Evil used the Achmed terrorist for the longest time, and then very recently started posting for a bit. Then Gunny changes his avatar to the damn dead terrorist. A bunch changed their avatars to them damn minions awhile back and I never damn did fully catch up since.

So now you all must change back to whatever it was you used originally, or as of 6 months ago, so that my brain can start remembering again. :)

Elessar
10-31-2016, 02:49 PM
Ok, everyone must change their avatars, asap. I'm so so confused anymore! Sir Evil used the Achmed terrorist for the longest time, and then very recently started posting for a bit. Then Gunny changes his avatar to the damn dead terrorist. A bunch changed their avatars to them damn minions awhile back and I never damn did fully catch up since.

So now you all must change back to whatever it was you used originally, or as of 6 months ago, so that my brain can start remembering again. :)

Thbbbbttt! I never changed mine!:laugh:

Gunny
10-31-2016, 02:51 PM

Sorry, the daughter says Achmed stays until I start looking again like someone that weighs more.:laugh:

jimnyc
10-31-2016, 03:04 PM
Sorry, the daughter says Achmed stays until I start looking again like someone that weighs more.:laugh:

Ok, that's good enough reason for yours to say. Maybe I'm just losing more and more brain cells? I used to be able to scroll through a thread and know who's posing easily enough just by the avatars. Now I'm lost and have to look at the avatar, and then the names too just to make sure.

red states rule
10-31-2016, 03:06 PM
Mine seems to be OK Jim

Gunny
10-31-2016, 03:14 PM
Ok, that's good enough reason for yours to say. Maybe I'm just losing more and more brain cells? I used to be able to scroll through a thread and know who's posing easily enough just by the avatars. Now I'm lost and have to look at the avatar, and then the names too just to make sure.

I'm close. I always had the Grim Reaper ones. It's just now a disjointed, uncoordinated one. :laugh:

hjmick
10-31-2016, 03:15 PM
I haven't changed my avatar in almost ten years. If I changed it now you'd be lost and confused.

Black Diamond
10-31-2016, 03:16 PM
I haven't changed my avatar in almost ten years. If I changed it now you'd be lost and confused.

dazed and confused

hjmick
10-31-2016, 03:47 PM
dazed and confused

Good movie, 1993, Richard Linklater. Matthew McConaughey's first movie, his second credited acting job.

Black Diamond
10-31-2016, 03:48 PM
Good movie, 1993, Richard Linklater. Matthew McConaughey's first movie, his second credited acting job.

I am more about Led Zeppelin. :cool:

Black Diamond
10-31-2016, 04:10 PM
I actually own that movie but I've never seen it it came in a package with breakfast club and 16 candles

Abbey Marie
10-31-2016, 05:14 PM
I've had the same one since the board started. I do it for you, Jim.

:beer: ;)

aboutime
10-31-2016, 08:36 PM
Okay jim. How's this? http://icansayit.com/images/aboutime.jpg

Drummond
10-31-2016, 09:36 PM
OK, I've changed mine. I don't have the original pic(s) of bulldogs I was using several months back ... but since the identifier 'Bulldog Drummond' should be memorable as an identity (& a typically British one), I think any reasonably good picture of a bulldog should do .. !!