PDA

View Full Version : Obama Doesn't Believe FBI Director Trying to Influence Election

jimnyc
10-31-2016, 04:06 PM
I'm shocked. I thought even Obama would jump on the bandwagon. Hillary has started her tour of claiming the FBI is out to get her and influencing the election. Never mind the fact that she sent so many of these emails on her own unsecured server, lied about it - and Abedin lied about her devices and what she held back - under oath.

-----

White House: Obama Doesn't Believe FBI Director Trying to Influence Election

President Barack Obama believes FBI Director James Comey is a man of integrity and is not trying to influence the U.S. presidential election by announcing scrutiny of additional emails linked to Democrat Hillary Clinton's private server, the White House said on Monday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-clinton-comey-election/2016/10/31/id/756199/

jimnyc
10-31-2016, 04:08 PM
I'm also curious how they got the warrant. If he broke the law as Democrats want to say - then why was the warrant approved?

Elessar
10-31-2016, 07:14 PM
Let's face it. The liberal Democratic machine has been underhanded, sneaky, and
attempting in all ways to CHEAT for decades:

Move On movement;
Democratic Underground;
ACORN;
Code Pink;
Occupy Wall Street movement;
New Black Panthers;
BLM movement.

All of them inciting violence, instigation, insurrection, and attempted intimidation.

fj1200
10-31-2016, 07:57 PM
I'm shocked. I thought even Obama would jump on the bandwagon. Hillary has started her tour of claiming the FBI is out to get her and influencing the election. Never mind the fact that she sent so many of these emails on her own unsecured server, lied about it - and Abedin lied about her devices and what she held back - under oath.

-----

President Barack Obama believes FBI Director James Comey is a man of integrity and is not trying to influence the U.S. presidential election by announcing scrutiny of additional emails linked to Democrat Hillary Clinton's private server, the White House said on Monday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/obama-clinton-comey-election/2016/10/31/id/756199/

I would think he'd be obligated to fire him if he felt the opposite. Which would probably look even worse than the current situation.

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 03:08 PM

-----

I should have known better. :rolleyes:

-----

Obama Takes Swipe At Comey: ‘We Don’t Operate On Innuendo’

President Obama is joining the Democrats who are piling on FBI director James Comey, taking an apparent swipe at the agency head by saying federal investigators shouldn’t “operate on innuendo.”

Obama was asked during an interview with social media outlet NowThis if he is upset about Comey sending a letter to lawmakers last Friday that revealed the FBI is probing newly discovered emails connected to Hillary Clinton’s infamous home-brew server.

Democrats — and the Clinton campaign — are arguing the FBI shouldn’t have released this information so close to the election, considering its potential to influence voting.

“I do think that there is a norm that when there are investigations, we don’t operate on innuendo, we don’t operate on incomplete information, we don’t operate on leaks, we operate based on concrete decisions that are made,” Obama said.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/02/obama-takes-swipe-at-comey-we-dont-operate-on-innuendo/#ixzz4Osrki7Cs

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 03:34 PM
I would think he'd be obligated to fire him if he felt the opposite. Which would probably look even worse than the current situation.

With this statement in mind, and Obama now thinking differently, if he would in fact think of termination?

Kathianne
11-02-2016, 04:24 PM
I'm not surprised that Obama would go negative on Comey. Why not undermine the confidence in the FBI too, beyond what folks already were thinking. Already accomplished with IRS, DOJ, EPA...

fj1200
11-03-2016, 10:48 AM
With this statement in mind, and Obama now thinking differently, if he would in fact think of termination?

I don't think the two statements overtly contradict and as I said I think if he did fire him with a week to go then the damage would be worse. AFAIK the FBI director is not allowed to be political.