PDA

View Full Version : Just a dangerous prediction here, just in case....

aboutime
11-01-2016, 02:12 PM
Call me crazy or out of my mind, but I had a terrible, pragmatic, possible thought last night after listening to the Whining, Lying, Crooked Defenders of Hillary.

Based on what all of us have been witnessing against our Constitution. I dare to say. I cannot put it past a Hillary Administration...IF SHE WINS NEXT WEEK, where this forum, DP, and all other Online Anti-Hillary driven websites...Suddenly are banned.

If Hillary is powerful enough to FOOL more than half the population, and convince them to vote for her. NOTHING WILL BE SAFE, OR SACRED IN AMERICA...EVER AGAIN.

In other words. ALL BETS ARE OFF, and our 1ST amendment freedoms, with the 2ND amendment are Doomed.

OCA
11-01-2016, 02:17 PM
Call me crazy or out of my mind, but I had a terrible, pragmatic, possible thought last night after listening to the Whining, Lying, Crooked Defenders of Hillary.

Based on what all of us have been witnessing against our Constitution. I dare to say. I cannot put it past a Hillary Administration...IF SHE WINS NEXT WEEK, where this forum, DP, and all other Online Anti-Hillary driven websites...Suddenly are banned.

If Hillary is powerful enough to FOOL more than half the population, and convince them to vote for her. NOTHING WILL BE SAFE, OR SACRED IN AMERICA...EVER AGAIN.

In other words. ALL BETS ARE OFF, and our 1ST amendment freedoms, with the 2ND amendment are Doomed.

How do you like your tinfoil hat shaped and what size?

aboutime
11-01-2016, 06:11 PM
How do you like your tinfoil hat shaped and what size?

Depends on the size of yours, and whether you are willing to give it up for me!

OCA
11-01-2016, 06:49 PM
Depends on the size of yours, and whether you are willing to give it up for me!

Oh excellent! You got me! Hahahahaha

aboutime
11-01-2016, 07:16 PM
Oh excellent! You got me! Hahahahaha

Here ya go OCA. Your's doesn't fit me...but looks great on you.

http://icansayit.com/images/tinfoilhat1.jpg

OCA
11-01-2016, 07:26 PM
Here ya go OCA. Your's doesn't fit me...but looks great on you.

http://icansayit.com/images/tinfoilhat1.jpg

Yawn.....next up to bat!

aboutime
11-01-2016, 08:15 PM
Yawn.....next up to bat!

Here's your bat....You are just like him....http://icansayit.com/images/weiner2.jpg and Sound like him too!

OCA
11-01-2016, 08:34 PM
Here's your bat....You are just like him....http://icansayit.com/images/weiner2.jpg and Sound like him too!

Why not just leave instead of embarrassing yourself further. Be honest, you aren't interested in honest discussion, you jusy wana troll progressives and float tinfoil theories.

Elessar
11-01-2016, 09:19 PM
Until you begin honest discussion, perhaps you should back off or leave.

All you do is incite, ridicule, demean, and disrupt.

Do you have any friends besides your right hand?

aboutime
11-01-2016, 09:43 PM
Why not just leave instead of embarrassing yourself further. Be honest, you aren't interested in honest discussion, you jusy wana troll progressives and float tinfoil theories.

Only one way to troll progressives. Stop them from FLOATING and just FLUSH.

Elessar
11-01-2016, 09:50 PM
Only one way to troll progressives. Stop them from FLOATING and just FLUSH.

Funny thing AT...

I've clashed with several libs and progressives here, who in RL would I would gladly
sit down for coffee or iced tea so we could laugh at each other a bit.

OCA? I'd tell him to go have a drink from an unflushed toilet. I'll bet his
best friends are just his sock puppets.

OCA
11-01-2016, 10:26 PM
Funny thing AT...

I've clashed with several libs and progressives here, who in RL would I would gladly
sit down for coffee or iced tea so we could laugh at each other a bit.

OCA? I'd tell him to go have a drink from an unflushed toilet. I'll bet his
best friends are just his sock puppets.

Ooooh the keyboard warrior! Hahahaha! Did you learn that while ticketing dingys off Maine?

OCA
11-01-2016, 10:31 PM
Until you begin honest discussion, perhaps you should back off or leave.

All you do is incite, ridicule, demean, and disrupt.

Do you have any friends besides your right hand?

I'm here for the duration princess, either stop trolling or leave.......Cletus.

BTW name 1 post where i did anything you named above, Cletus. But you won't Cletus because you can't Cletus.

You are a joke.