PDA

View Full Version : Two Iowa Police Officers Executed By Ambush

Kathianne
11-02-2016, 07:03 AM
Schools are closed; police are now only in pairs; FBI is profiling the shooters.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/02/2-iowa-police-officers-killed-in-apparent-ambush-attacks.html (http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/02/2-iowa-police-officers-killed-in-apparent-ambush-attacks.html)

Search under way after 2 Iowa cops gunned down in 'ambush' attacks

Published November 02, 2016

BREAKING NEWS – Two Iowa police officers were gunned down in their squad cars in the early hours of Wednesday and a manhunt was under way after what authorities called ambush attacks.

The shootings came near Des Moines and occurred just 20 minutes apart, according to Des Moines police Sgt. Paul Parizek. One Des Moines police officer and another from the suburb of Urbandale were found in their bullet-riddled cruisers, and at least one was alone.

“There's somebody out there shooting police. There is a clear and present danger to police officers right now,” Parizek said.

Black Diamond
11-02-2016, 07:25 AM
Woke up to this. Is this going to be the norm? Yikes.

Kathianne
11-02-2016, 07:34 AM
Woke up to this. Is this going to be the norm? Yikes.

I don't think so. I hate to say this, but won't be surprised if this is an attempt to change the news in the tubes. Until this 'broke' all the news seemed to be either 'FBI/Clinton' or 'Clinton or surrogates attack Trump on sex; women; 'quotes'; temperament; constitution...

Now some switch to 'police attacks' and 'BLM'...

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-02-2016, 08:40 AM
i don't think so. I hate to say this, but won't be surprised if this is an attempt to change the news in the tubes. Until this 'broke' all the news seemed to be either 'fbi/clinton' or 'clinton or surrogates attack trump on sex; women; 'quotes'; temperament; constitution...

Now some switch to 'police attacks' and 'blm'...

now some switch to 'police attacks' and 'blm'...

^^^^ yes and they fail to connect that with the corruption of obama admin and the clintons.