PDA

View Full Version : OCA's Trolling Thread

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:11 AM
And in the meantime Donny goes on trial for rape.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-rape-accuser-gets-dec-16-court-date-f/

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:20 AM
And in the meantime Donny goes on trial for rape.
http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/12/donald-trump-rape-accuser-gets-dec-16-court-date-f/

Is that the same Epstein that's tight with bjc?

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:24 AM
Is that the same Epstein that's tight with bjc?

Wouldn't know but it seems him and Donny were getting into something "super tight".

Don't think anybody is charging or suing WJC currently or in connection to Jeff Epstein, in fact i don't think WJC is currently running for potus.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Court date set by Obama- appointed judge. And on and on it goes, where will it stop? Nobody knows...

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Wouldn't know but it seems him and Donny were getting into something "super tight".

Don't think anybody is charging or suing WJC currently or in connection to Jeff Epstein, in fact i don't think WJC is currently running for potus.

The stink runs deep with this pair. She will have the same dirty laundry as trump in something like this.

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:31 AM
Court date set by Obama- appointed judge. And on and on it goes, where will it stop? Nobody knows...

*sigh*

:believecrap:

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:31 AM

You can't lay this at BO's feet.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:32 AM
You can't lay this at BO's feet.

Where did I do that?

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:32 AM
*sigh*

:believecrap:

Your own link says it.

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Where did I do that?

"Obama appointed judge"

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:33 AM
Where did I do that?

By implication.

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:34 AM
Your own link says it.

The link says the judge was appointed by Obama, YOU made the inference of corruption not the link.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 10:36 AM
"Obama appointed judge"

U.S. District Court Judge Ronnie Abrams — an Obama appointee to the federal bench confirmed (https://ballotpedia.org/Ronnie_Abrams) overwhelmingly by the Senate — set a Dec. 16 court date, giving parties to the lawsuit time a deadline for their pretrial strategies or crafting an out-of-court settlement.

Whoopsie.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:36 AM
The link says the judge was appointed by Obama, YOU made the inference of corruption not the link.

I quoted the article. Either we both implied it, or neither of us did. You cannot have it both ways.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 10:38 AM
Beyond that, this thread is about Hillary and her shenanigans.

Stick to the topic instead of attempting to derail this thread.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:40 AM
By implication.

Implication is that the judge is favored by a Dem, Obama. Which he obviously is. How does that imply anything about Obama? You are making that implication, not me. And am I to believe that you think judicial appointments are apolitical? Seriously?

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:42 AM

You can always tell when an item about Hillary hits home- the deflecting begins in earnest.

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:43 AM

It is completely part of the topic, you just don't like to hear negs about St. Donny Of Queens.

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:44 AM
Whoopsie.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Where did i "whoopsie"? Who this judge was appointed by has no bearing on the case.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:45 AM
It is completely part of the topic, you just don't like to hear negs about St. Donny Of Queens.

Oh lordy, I don't think anyone looks at Trump as a Saint, lol.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 10:45 AM

You don't get to decide that.

I'll do you a solid and start your own thread in the cage.

You're welcome.

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:46 AM
Implication is that the judge is favored by a Dem, Obama. Which he obviously is. How does that imply anything about Obama? You are making that implication, not me. And am I to believe that you think judicial appointments are apolitical? Seriously?

:rolleyes: I didn't quote the connection thereby trying to imply relevance.

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:48 AM

It is expressly illegal to go off topic in an anti-hillary or pro-trump thread. :poke: You were out that day. :laugh:

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:50 AM

You're welcome.

Excellent, censorship alive and well.

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:51 AM
It is expressly illegal to go off topic in an anti-hillary or pro-trump thread. :poke: You were out that day. :laugh:

I'm beginning to see that lol.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 10:53 AM

It's not expressly illegal, it's my judgement call.

You don't like my decision?

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:53 AM
:rolleyes: I didn't quote the connection thereby trying to imply relevance.

I don't like repeating myself, so last time for this: I quoted a FACT. If you don't like that FACT, or you think judicial appointees are apolitical, take it up with author. You are welcome for my highly observant reading of the article, though.

:rolleyes:

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:54 AM
It's not expressly illegal, it's my judgement call.

You don't like my decision?

It was a joke. My liking it is not an issue.

OCA

You're welcome.

I see censorship is alive and well(2nd time).

I smell the buthurt coming of NT

NightTrain
Excellent, censorship alive and well.

I keep tabs on notorious trolls. Keeping threads on topic is one of the duties of being a mod.

You don't like it?

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 10:55 AM

Feel free to start another thread on Trump's accuser. It's expressly legal to do so. We are a very open and giving board that way.
:poke:

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:56 AM
I don't like repeating myself, so last time for this: I quoted a FACT. If you don't like that FACT, or you think judicial appointees are apolitical, take it up with author. You are welcome for my highly observant reading of the article, though.

:rolleyes:

Where did I say it wasn't FACT? Attempting to discredit is frequently done with FACT. Your implication was OPINION though. :)

BTW I don't have a direct line with the author. ;)

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:56 AM
You can always tell when an item about Hillary hits home- the deflecting begins in earnest.

Nobody deflected, just simply putting out the fact that your candidate has as much dirt on the same subject as the other.

fj1200
11-02-2016, 10:59 AM
Feel free to start another thread on Trump's accuser. It's expressly legal to do so. We are a very open and giving board that way.
:poke:

You mean the allegation with the 13 year-old, at the time, girl. That's OK, she'll apparently have her day in court.

OCA
11-02-2016, 10:59 AM
I keep tabs on notorious trolls. Keeping threads on topic is one of the duties of being a mod.

You don't like it?

Would be great if there was actual trolling going on or..........if your definition of troll wasn't "someone with a differing view". Don't deny, it's as clear as day, crystal clear.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 11:00 AM
Where did I say it wasn't FACT? Attempting to discredit is frequently done with FACT. Your implication was OPINION though. :)

BTW I don't have a direct line with the author. ;)

Mine, and the author's apparently. Still no implication about Obama, which is what it was implied "I" was doing.

I'm sure you can contact the author via the paper. Go for it- he/she is apparently wearing a tinfoil hat, no?

fj1200
11-02-2016, 11:01 AM
Mine, and the author's apparently. Still no implication about Obama, which is what it was implied "I" was doing.

I'm sure you can contact the author via the paper. Go for it- he/she is apparently wearing a tinfoil hat, no?

:2up:

OCA
11-02-2016, 11:01 AM
And it was, is, on topic. You just don't like that alternative info dhowing equal dirt on both candidates was presented.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 11:02 AM
Would be great if there was actual trolling going on or..........if your definition of troll wasn't "someone with a differing view". Don't deny, it's as clear as day, crystal clear.

I already told you how this is going to go.

I will move this latest to the appropriate thread.

Next step is a thread ban for you, and it will escalate from there.

Is your direction starting to become clear to you, Slick?

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 11:06 AM
I see censorship is alive and well(2nd time).

I smell the buthurt coming of NT

Where were you censored? Were any of your posts modified in any way?

Show me.

OCA
11-02-2016, 11:09 AM

Hahahahahahahaha

Go ahead thread ban it, i'll just get it overturned anyway.

OCA
11-02-2016, 11:10 AM
Where were you censored? Were any of your posts modified in any way?

Show me.

Just the act of moving posts.

OCA
11-02-2016, 11:15 AM
Oh man:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2: some things and some people never change.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 11:23 AM
Hahahahahahahaha

Think so?

Take a 24 hour vacation.

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 11:32 AM

I've seen 100x more of folks changing the subject to Trump when discussing Hillary, or changing it to something else when positive info about Trump. And you have been one of those folks. I'm NOT complaining about that - but those that DO complain, shouldn't be one of those that do it non-stop as a habit, as you do.

fj1200
11-02-2016, 01:47 PM
I've seen 100x more of folks changing the subject to Trump when discussing Hillary, or changing it to something else when positive info about Trump. And you have been one of those folks. I'm NOT complaining about that - but those that DO complain, shouldn't be one of those that do it non-stop as a habit, as you do.

I'm sure that you see things the way that you like just as we all see things our own way, however...

It was a joke.

Nevertheless I'm not complaining, I only like to point out when some don't like a thread going off topic. :)

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 02:11 PM
I'm sure that you see things the way that you like just as we all see things our own way, however...

I would agree. I'm more than confident that folks see things differently, based on their own political stances and such. Fact is though, and MANY have stated as much - there have been TONS TONS TONS more of Trump threads than anything else in the past year. I can't even begin to tell you how many have been interrupted with off topic stuff. The majority of it isn't perception, or how one sees something - the majority of it IS easily looked at to see what the topic was when started - and when someone takes it in another direction. For example - someone bringing up something negative about Obama - only to be met with "but Bush did this...". Anyone that's been paying attention and posting here - would be honest and not say that we see just as many threads where the topic was about Bush, and then taken away from his negativity. These are just simple observations. The amount that were changed to point negatively towards Trump, when discussing something else - is SO much more than anything else that has transpired, that it's not even worth trying to somehow 'prove'.

Nevertheless I'm not complaining, I only like to point out when some don't like a thread going off topic. :)

Perhaps so, but understand that it will be looked at differently, especially when it's something with a mod involved, and ultimately moderator actions, which are extremely rare around these parts. But you yourself stated that "it's illegal" to go OT on an anti-Hillary thread, or pro Trump thread - which leads me to believe we have seen these types of things happen before. I personally don't recall complaints from folks - that the opposite was happening.

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 02:12 PM
Nevertheless I'm not complaining

Outside of the rest - thank you. :)

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 02:55 PM

Hahahahahahahaha

Think so?

Take a 24 hour vacation.

So as you flail around in Ban Land, I want you to consider your actions and your ill conceived thought processes.

We on the Staff are a team and longtime friends. We are a cohesive unit and we communicate in forums that you can't see. All of us are aware of what's going on, especially with you and your antics.

You are incapable of playing one against the other and any foolish attempt to do so will result in you experiencing my size 13 digital boot in your ass.

Due to your idiotic claim regarding your ability to overturn a thread ban, we skipped forward right past a thread ban to an outright 24 hour ban.

This 24 hour ban is the first step. The next one will be lengthier.

How your future around this board unfolds tomorrow morning when your 24 hour ban lifts is completely up to you.

Choose wisely.

red states rule
11-02-2016, 03:08 PM
So as you flail around in Ban Land, I want you to consider your actions and your ill conceived thought processes.

We on the Staff are a team and longtime friends. We are a cohesive unit and we communicate in forums that you can't see. All of us are aware of what's going on, especially with you and your antics.

You are incapable of playing one against the other and any foolish attempt to do so will result in you experiencing my size 13 digital boot in your ass.

Due to your idiotic claim regarding your ability to overturn a thread ban, we skipped forward right past a thread ban to an outright 24 hour ban.

How your future around this board unfolds tomorrow morning when your 24 hour ban lifts is completely up to you.

Choose wisely.

OCA banned?

Hell I thought the air was clear because the smog had lifted. Great job NT!!!!

Rep coming your way

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Kathianne
11-02-2016, 04:14 PM

I think the date was set to come after the election. In any case, this has been going round and round for well over a decade I believe. Whether or not it goes anywhere, remains to be seen.

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 04:21 PM
any foolish attempt to do so will result in you experiencing my size 13 digital boot in your ass.

This is the digital land, my friend, we get to take a few liberties. I have a digital sized 32 boot myself!! :thumb:

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 05:46 PM
This is the digital land, my friend, we get to take a few liberties. I have a digital sized 32 boot myself!! :thumb:

Perhaps I should qualify that with :

"... if one of the other Staff members doesn't beat me to the mod panel first." :beer:

red states rule
11-03-2016, 02:55 AM
Perhaps I should qualify that with :

"... if one of the other Staff members doesn't beat me to the mod panel first." :beer:

Knowing OCA, this will not be the last time he will be banned

and not the last time he will scream "abuse of power"

But that is the one great thing about OCA coming back - it feels so damn good when he leaves

OCA
11-03-2016, 11:20 AM

Choose wisely.

1. You don't dictate to me.......ever.

2. What is this "we" shit? You know i already know the truth, don't try.

3. You simply banned out of hate, butthurt and censorship, you know that, everyone knows that.

#tookoneforthegoodoftheboard

NightTrain
11-03-2016, 11:29 AM
1. You don't dictate to me.......ever.

Afraid I do, when I choose to do so, Buckshot.

2. What is this "we" shit? You know i already know the truth, don't try.

What truth would that be?

3. You simply banned out of hate, butthurt and censorship, you know that, everyone knows that.

#tookoneforthegoodoftheboard

You got banned for questioning my actions as a mod, but mostly because you asserted you'd get my Thread Ban overturned. I upped the ante and gave you an outright ban.

Speaking of, how did that work out for you? Any luck on the overturn?

Want to go for Round 2?

OCA
11-03-2016, 12:15 PM
Afraid I do, when I choose to do so, Buckshot.

What truth would that be?

You got banned for questioning my actions as a mod, but mostly because you asserted you'd get my Thread Ban overturned. I upped the ante and gave you an outright ban.

Speaking of, how did that work out for you? Any luck on the overturn?

Want to go for Round 2?

Oh man if only i could tell you.

Anyway welcome to pay no mind land where all good fascists, censors and people who generally have zero clue go.

Adios amigo!

NightTrain
11-03-2016, 12:29 PM
Oh man if only i could tell you.

Anyway welcome to pay no mind land where all good fascists, censors and people who generally have zero clue go.

Adios amigo!

Smart move.

You have to really try to earn any moderating around here and you went a whole 10 days before your first banning upon your return from your multiyear banishment. That's longer than what was expected when you were allowed back, but still.

This doesn't have to be hard. As I said, your path is as easy or as difficult as you wish to make it.

Good luck out there, Tiger.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 12:55 PM
Smart move.

You have to really try to earn any moderating around here and you went a whole 10 days before your first banning upon your return from your multiyear banishment. That's longer than what was expected when you were allowed back, but still.

This doesn't have to be hard. As I said, your path is as easy or as difficult as you wish to make it.

Good luck out there, Tiger.

Is OCA leaving?

OCA
11-03-2016, 01:24 PM
Is OCA leaving?

Nope, it's magic when you put trolls, fascists and censors on ignore. All needless pestering disappears.

aboutime
11-03-2016, 08:50 PM
Is OCA leaving?

Abbey. Just a question about OCA for you.

Would it be proper for me, as a member here, to brag about saving OCA's life?

You see :laugh: I accidentally ran over a CRAP eating dog today, and OCA was saved.:laugh:

OCA
11-03-2016, 09:56 PM
Abbey. Just a question about OCA for you.

Would it be proper for me, as a member here, to brag about saving OCA's life?

You see :laugh: I accidentally ran over a CRAP eating dog today, and OCA was saved.:laugh:

You are a sad, lonely and pathetic old man. That might go down as one of the stupidest posts ever in the 13 yr USMB/DP history.

Really, and this is serious now.......this shit isn't for you, maybe some bocce ball or shuffleboard is more suitable.

aboutime
11-04-2016, 06:00 PM
You are a sad, lonely and pathetic old man. That might go down as one of the stupidest posts ever in the 13 yr USMB/DP history.

Really, and this is serious now.......this shit isn't for you, maybe some bocce ball or shuffleboard is more suitable.

That's too bad OCA. Here I was, simply trying to be just like you are, in every way. Tell us how old you are, add the 13 yr USMB/DP history. Then we'll all know how much shit you have been spreading around, and for how long.
Sure, to make you feel better in your misery. I'll agree with you. I'm a sad, lonely, and pathetic old man who's only goal is to be just like you. Seriously. It's really easy to imitate you here. Hope that flatters you all to hell.

OCA
11-04-2016, 07:59 PM
That's too bad OCA. Here I was, simply trying to be just like you are, in every way. Tell us how old you are, add the 13 yr USMB/DP history. Then we'll all know how much shit you have been spreading around, and for how long.
Sure, to make you feel better in your misery. I'll agree with you. I'm a sad, lonely, and pathetic old man who's only goal is to be just like you. Seriously. It's really easy to imitate you here. Hope that flatters you all to hell.

I need a translator, surely this isn't english.

aboutime
11-05-2016, 01:58 PM
I need a translator, surely this isn't english.

Which begs the question. "What isn't English?" If you really need a translator. Show us your DIPLOMA from Pre-School, or the DNC talking points manual you follow. They can do all of your thinking, and translating for you. LIES work very well for you.

OCA
11-26-2016, 08:23 AM
The evil old commie finally croaked, eh?

He'll have a special place in hell alongside Stalin and Hitler.

And Ronnie Raygun

OCA
11-26-2016, 12:21 PM
And Ronnie Raygun

Censorship sponsored by Joeseph Goebbels.

jimnyc
11-26-2016, 01:57 PM

All of your posts are here, no censorship at all, I would have moved them too. Just posting to try and rile folks up is stupid. Because yeah, Reagan killed almost the same amount as Hitler. :rolleyes:

YOU got your post moved here with your own indirect trolling.

NightTrain
11-26-2016, 02:35 PM

Don't like that, eh? Too bad.

Look up 'censorship', idiot. You're dangerously close to questioning staff actions again, and this will be your 3rd banning in a month. I think that's some kind of record, especially in light of the raging retards we've had come in here.

In the meantime, if you want to post like a big boy while the adults are talking about serious things, act like one.

Otherwise, your vacant attempts to troll will be moved here.

jimnyc
11-26-2016, 02:40 PM

You're dangerously close to questioning staff actions again, and this will be your 3rd banning in a month.

This is correct, Mike, and you and I just spoke about this, don't give any reasons, you know better. Contact a staff member if you disagree with a post move or similar.

Black Diamond
11-26-2016, 03:20 PM

Tissue?

OCA
11-27-2016, 02:35 PM
Hahahahaha........crickets chirping.

Saint Ronnie of jellybeanville.

Lib hero.

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 02:51 PM
Hahahahaha........crickets chirping.

Saint Ronnie of jellybeanville.

Lib hero.

I have very bad news for you. It's not the subject, nor Reagan.

jimnyc
11-27-2016, 02:52 PM
Tissue?

I'm thinking maybe a very large towel may be more useful. :)

aboutime
11-27-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm thinking maybe a very large towel may be more useful. :)

Like this jim?
http://icansayit.com/images/cryingtowel.jpg

OCA
11-28-2016, 02:48 PM
Proof positive welfare mooch.

Hahahaha.........anybody who achieves morecand works harder than you is a welfare mooch. Jealousy and rhetoric is no way for you to get off the res.

OCA
11-28-2016, 03:13 PM
I have to save your souls, Jesus commanded me.

aboutime
11-28-2016, 03:15 PM
I have to save your souls, Jesus commanded me.

He would have commanded you to SAVE YOUR OWN. Before you lose everything.