PDA

View Full Version : Trump's Women Problem Appears To Have Disappeared

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 02:20 PM
Let's face it, it HASN'T disappeared, but that's a HUGE change from many, many months back. He sure picked up a lot since then. And this is from ibd/tipp, so I think it's fairly accurate.

-----

Trump's Women Problem Appears To Have Disappeared

Weeks of wall-to-wall media coverage of Donald Trump's crude language and alleged misdeeds involving women don't seem to have hurt his standing among female voters, the IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll shows.

That's not to say there isn't a gender gap — there's still a big one. But Trump's support among women has improved 5 points in the past three days in the wake of the FBI's stunning announcement that it is looking into a fresh batch of emails relating to Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

As of Tuesday, 39% of women said they're backing Trump, compared with 34% who supported Trump in Saturday's tracking poll.

And as result, the thrice-married, acid-tongued Trump is doing just as well among women as squeaky-clean Mitt Romney was doing at this point in the Oct. 28, 2012, IBD/TIPP tracking poll, when Romney also got 39% of the female vote. (Hurricane Sandy interrupted daily updates to the tracking poll after that date.)

It's worth noting that the 2012 poll asked only about Romney and Obama, while this year's results include Libertarian Gary Johnson (who is getting 4% of the female vote) and Green Party candidate Jill Stein (3%).

http://www.investors.com/politics/trumps-women-problem-disappears-ibdtipp-poll/

Black Diamond
11-02-2016, 02:26 PM
I am amazed Stein hasn't picked up more female votes.

Black Diamond
11-02-2016, 02:28 PM
As for Trump, he needs to dominate the male vote.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 02:35 PM
I am amazed Stein hasn't picked up more female votes.

The hardcore granolas are voting for her, but other than getting booted from a rally I haven't heard any press on Stein.

I think she's a fringe of the fringe.

Elessar
11-02-2016, 03:11 PM
My continued amazement - to a certain point - if this Trump 'women's problem' was
so severe, why did it not surface during the Primary season?

Someone is being paid off under the table is my guess.

If Cruz would have garnered the nomination, I'll bet the DNC would
have dug up dirt and paid people off to 'come forward'..

red states rule
11-02-2016, 03:44 PM
Let's face it, it HASN'T disappeared, but that's a HUGE change from many, many months back. He sure picked up a lot since then. And this is from ibd/tipp, so I think it's fairly accurate.

-----

Trump's Women Problem Appears To Have Disappeared

Weeks of wall-to-wall media coverage of Donald Trump's crude language and alleged misdeeds involving women don't seem to have hurt his standing among female voters, the IBD/TIPP presidential tracking poll shows.

That's not to say there isn't a gender gap — there's still a big one. But Trump's support among women has improved 5 points in the past three days in the wake of the FBI's stunning announcement that it is looking into a fresh batch of emails relating to Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server while secretary of state.

As of Tuesday, 39% of women said they're backing Trump, compared with 34% who supported Trump in Saturday's tracking poll.

And as result, the thrice-married, acid-tongued Trump is doing just as well among women as squeaky-clean Mitt Romney was doing at this point in the Oct. 28, 2012, IBD/TIPP tracking poll, when Romney also got 39% of the female vote. (Hurricane Sandy interrupted daily updates to the tracking poll after that date.)

It's worth noting that the 2012 poll asked only about Romney and Obama, while this year's results include Libertarian Gary Johnson (who is getting 4% of the female vote) and Green Party candidate Jill Stein (3%).

http://www.investors.com/politics/trumps-women-problem-disappears-ibdtipp-poll/

Maybe Bill picked them up. He is traveling without Hillary you know

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 05:18 PM
The hardcore granolas are voting for her, but other than getting booted from a rally I haven't heard any press on Stein.

I think she's a fringe of the fringe.

"Hardcore granolas" :laugh2: Sounds like an oxymoron, but I get you.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 05:22 PM
Maybe Bill picked them up. He is traveling without Hillary you know

I wouldn't be surprised. He is such a low life. I'm reading a book by a Secret Service guy who was stationed right outside the Oval Office door during Bill the Hound's administration.

He tells how the WH steward would find towels stained with, uh, DNA, and lipstick, after Monica was in there. He would ask the Agent what to do with them so no one else would see them. Stained towels just lying around the Oval Office. For this poor guy to pick up and deal with.

red states rule
11-03-2016, 03:02 AM
I wouldn't be surprised. He is such a low life. I'm reading a book by a Secret Service guy who was stationed right outside the Oval Office door during Bill the Hound's administration.

He tells how the WH steward would find towels stained with, uh, DNA, and lipstick, after Monica was in there. He would ask the Agent what to do with them so no one else would see them. Stained towels just lying around the Oval Office. For this poor guy to pick up and deal with.

Abbey, perhaps it is because Trump is on message and talking about the real issues.

Hillary has been on defense, and cannot try to run out the clock. So yea, the women have been dismissed since they are no longer needed. The Clinton's always do that when they have to actually deal with reality

Trump on message, the emails, and the Clinton Foundation. Hillary knows the women angle is no longer working - she has to convince people she is not a crook

But the voters see she is Richard Nixon in a pantsuit