PDA

View Full Version : Leftist fanatics panicking, having major meltdowns in every corner

Little-Acorn
11-02-2016, 03:43 PM
The media and the rest of the Democrats have run out of excuses. They have nothing left. Now they are making up stories that get wilder every day, to explain away their accelerating losses.

-----------------------------------------------------

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/democrats-media-nevertrump-have-national-panic-attack/

Democrats, Media, NeverTrump Have National Panic Attack

Stunned by FBI bombshell, pundits and Clinton allies whip up new 'Red Scare'

by Jim Stinson | Updated 02 Nov 2016 at 10:24 AM

There have been few political meltdowns such as the ones being seen in real time now, thanks to Democrat Hillary Clinton’s woes with the FBI.

There’s James Carville turning into an exploding pumpkin on CNN on Monday. There’s Harry Reid threatening the FBI director with a violation of the 1939 Hatch Act.

And there’s the new Red Scare — the suggestion that Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is a Manchurian candidate, a tool of the Russian KGB. That silly charge is back and bigger than ever. In their frenzy to tar Trump as somehow tied to Russian President Vladimir Putin, media big shots are not even watching their own reports.

On Tuesday morning, CBS News morning host Gayle King asked why the FBI wasn’t looking at Trump’s alleged ties to Russia. Just minutes earlier, CBS News reporter Norah O’Donnell cited a New York Times article stating there were no Trump ties to Russia, per the FBI.

Slate also got burned by, of all outlets, The Times. The left-wing digital outlet reported, breathlessly, that Trump’s servers had been communicating with a Russian bank. Then The Times story came out debunking the claim as nonsense.

And there's Geraldo Rivera, the old Clinton hatchet man from the 1990s. The commentator went ballistic on Monday and Tuesday when he suggested Clinton's email scandal was dumb and harmless. He called the Clinton email issue a "GOP plot."

Reid sent the first command to attack President Obama's FBI director on Sunday. The Democratic Senate minority leader accused FBI Director James Comey of violating the 1939 Hatch Act, a law against government officials using their position or government resources for campaign purposes, for daring to mention a Democratic candidate within two weeks of an election.

Longtime Democratic guru James Carville then freaked out on Monday.

In an already infamous meltdown on MSNBC, Carville, a longtime operative for the Clinton family, melted down in an extended rant. He even blamed the anchor for siding with the Republicans and the KGB.

"This is in effect an attempt to hijack an election," Carville said. "It's unprecedented … the House Republicans and the KGB are trying to influence our democracy."

Carville repeatedly asserted House Republicans and Russian intelligence were manipulating a pliant FBI.

The meltdowns are a good sign that Trump is closing in on the target. Democrats know voters generally do not like to vote for candidates under current criminal investigation.

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 03:47 PM
I'm enjoying the show.

Trump is surging and this is comedy gold!

Gold, Jerry! GOLD!!

red states rule
11-02-2016, 03:48 PM
Isn't it fun to watch?

And lets not forget Chris Mathews. I know many of us would, but he said he hopes the emails on Wiener's lap top are from his wife reminding him to pick up a loaf of bread on his way home.

The black vote is down and of curse, the left blames Republicans and "voter suppression"

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 03:51 PM
Isn't it fun to watch?

And lets not forget Chris Mathews. I know many of us would, but he said he hopes the emails on Wiener's lap top are from his wife reminding him to pick up a loaf of bread on his way home.

The black vote is down and of curse, the left blames Republicans and "voter suppression"

I'd better google up Ol' Tingles and see how he's doing. I'd love to hear him and Olbermann frothing with a hot mike right now.

red states rule
11-02-2016, 03:52 PM
I'd better google up Ol' Tingles and see how he's doing. I'd love to hear him and Olbermann frothing with a hot mike right now.

Olbermann is still bitching about the 2000 and 2004 election

And looking for a job I believe

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 05:37 PM
Too soon to gloat, but it is fun. Nothing makes people go ape like losing the power they expected to keep.

https://i.imgflip.com/16a50i.jpg

https://citizensitecoredotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/10/my-way.png

aboutime
11-02-2016, 05:47 PM
http://www.weeklystandard.com/the-clinton-kremlin-connection/article/2003597

All of the Democrat/Hillary noise about Trump, and the Russians is a distraction from HER ties, most of the Uninformed, Hillary fans refuse to accept.

red states rule
11-03-2016, 02:52 AM
To be fair, over at MSNBC Morning LIberalboro did actually say something about the blatant media bias

It is a shocker....

In the final week before Election Day, most of the media was eager to announce that the race is already over for Donald Trump. However, as the recent breaking news story unfolded over the weekend on the renewed federal investigation of Hillary Clinton, that may no longer be the case.
On Wednesday morning’s Morning Joe, host Joe Scarborough sharply expressed his opinion: “I cannot believe the hatred and the vitriol that was spewed at you for saying the race wasn't over last week by fools in the media who decided to go cheerleaders instead of being reporters and it's been that way for too long.”
Also adding: “Wouldn't that be the ultimate irony? If the last shot the media had at Donald Trump was talking about his ceiling that Willie and Mika and I were mocking reporters nine months for constantly talking about Donald Trump’s ceiling and being proven wrong every time. As Tom Brokaw says, ‘we don't know until people go out and vote’ concluding that “a lot of people got ahead of themselves last week, I got to tell you.” This of course, reflects the fact that most recent polls have indicated a much closer state of the race than was predicted last week.
Concerning, the breaking news coverage over the weekend on the renewed criminal investigation by the FBI into Hillary Clinton’s illegal use of a private server as a public servant, Scarborough on Tuesday’s show blurted out that“this is not the press' fault or the Republicans’ fault, this is Hillary's horrific judgment.”
To his response, former DNC Chairman Howard Dean express denial about the unfolding scandal and essentially blamed the press for her problem, going on to praise Hillary Clinton for her ability to achieve a bipartisan consensus if elected President. Scarborough then scoffed saying: “You don’t think she has ever done anything wrong, that in on itself is disturbing to a lot of people. But I will agree with you, I hope she does works with the Republicans.”

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/kristian-kafozoff/2016/11/02/msnbcs-morning-joe-gives-media-reality-check-state-race-wake