PDA

View Full Version : AG Loretta Lynch sued - secret airport meeting with Bill Clinton

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 05:29 PM
This won't even make it beyond first base - but it SHOULD.

-----

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is SUED to come clean on secret airport meeting with Bill Clinton days before she was to decide on charging his wife over server scandal

Attorney General Loretta Lynch is facing a federal lawsuit to give details of a meeting she had with Bill Clinton days before she was to decide on his wife's fate.

The meeting in June was barely a week before the Justice Department which she heads dropped its probe into Hillary Clinton's private email server.

The American Center for Law and Justice (ACLJ) filed the lawsuit against the Department of Justice in Washington on Wednesday demanding more information about the meeting, which led to Lynch stepping aside from the server investigation.

As head of the Department of Justice, Lynch was supposed to be deciding whether to proceed with charging Hillary Clinton over her unauthorized server arrangements while she was secretary of state.

But she met with the Democrat's husband on June 27 on the tarmac of the Phoenix Sky Harbor International airport, Arizona. Bill Clinton delayed his flight's departure in order to grab face time with Lynch.

Rest here - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3898754/Attorney-General-SUED-come-clean-secret-meeting-Bill-Clinton-days-decide-charging-wife-server-scandal.html

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 05:33 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the 2 persons at the meeting, Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, are going to be less than forthcoming.

Abbey Marie
11-02-2016, 05:41 PM
I'm going to go out on a limb here and predict that the 2 persons at the meeting, Bill Clinton and Loretta Lynch, are going to be less than forthcoming.

I'm going to predict that randy Bill had his way with her on the plane. :laugh2:

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 05:50 PM
I'm going to predict that Randy Bill had his way with her on the plane. :laugh2:

:puke:

Wouldn't that be awesome, though? :laugh2:

revelarts
11-02-2016, 10:29 PM
NightTrain[/COLOR]]

I agree and will add I suspect all players will somehow discover the 5th amendment is the ONE valid part of the constitution that needs no modern revisions or removal.