PDA

View Full Version : Clinton Foundation Case 'Very High Priority' For FBI

jimnyc
11-02-2016, 08:14 PM
I'm sure this will be dismissed as it's from Fox news and Newsmax. I doubt we'll ever see the full truth on what took place with their foundation and all of that money. We saw what happened with Haiti as just a small example.

-----

Clinton Foundation Case 'Very High Priority' For FBI

The FBI has been investigating the Clinton family's foundation for more than a year about whether it conducted a pay-to-pay scheme, Fox News reported Wednesday night.

According to Fox News anchor Brett Baier, the FBI's white collar crime and public corruption division is heading up the investigation. Baier quoted a source that claimed the case is "very high priority" for the bureau, likely due to Clinton's position as the Democratic presidential nominee.

At the same time, the FBI continues to look through a laptop recently discovered as part of an investigation into former Rep. Anthony Weiner's sexting scandal. Weiner's estranged wife Huma Abedin is Clinton's top aide, and the bureau found hundreds of thousands of Abedin's emails on the laptop. At least some of them, Baier reported, are new and were not previously discovered as part of the investigation into Clinton's private email server.

The FBI dished out several immunity deals to Clinton aides in exchange for their testimony, but Baier reported those deals will be torn up if anyone lied during questioning.

"I think it shouldn't be surprising to us that the Clinton Foundation has been the subject of investigation," former assistant U.S. attorney Andrew C. McCarthy told Fox News.

McCarthy also spoke about President Barack Obama, who has said he wasn't aware Clinton was using a private server as secretary of state. Emails, however, show the president exchanged several emails with Clinton's private address.

"I think if I were the president and I had communicated with Mrs. Clinton some 18 times using an alias over a non-secure e-mail system and then looked the American people in the eye and said that I didn't even know that she had private email or she used private email, I would really stop talking about this case," McCarthy said.

http://www.newsmax.com/Politics/clinton-foundation-fbi-high-priority-investigation/2016/11/02/id/756720/

red states rule
11-03-2016, 03:10 AM
Jim, this could be the end of the Clinton's

Click the link for the video

Bret Baier: FBI Sources Believe Clinton Foundation Case Moving Towards "Likely an Indictment"
Fox News Channel's Bret Baier reports the latest news about the Clinton Foundation investigation from two sources inside the FBI. He reveals five important new pieces of information in these two short clips:

Related Video: Monica Crowley: The Classified Emails Are "Shiny Object" To Distract From Clinton Foundation Corruption (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/monica_crowley_the_classified_emails_are_shiny_obj ect_to_distract_from_clinton_foundation_corruption .html)

1. The Clinton Foundation investigation is far more expansive than anybody has reported so far and has been going on for more than a year.

2. The laptops of Clinton aides Cherryl Mills and Heather Samuelson have not been destroyed, and agents are currently combing through them. The investigation has interviewed several people twice, and plans to interview some for a third time.

3. Agents have found emails believed to have originated on Hillary Clinton's secret server on Anthony Weiner's laptop. They say the emails are not duplicates and could potentially be classified in nature.

4. Sources within the FBI have told him that an indictment is "likely" in the case of pay-for-play at the Clinton Foundation, "barring some obstruction in some way" from the Justice Department.

5. FBI sources say with 99% accuracy that Hillary Clinton's server has been hacked by at least five foreign intelligence agencies, and that information had been taken from it.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/11/02/fbi_sources_tell_fox_news_indictment_likely_in_cli nton_foundation_case.html