PDA

View Full Version : Fire and 'Vote for Trump' graffitti at Greenville, Mississippi church

Russ
11-02-2016, 08:59 PM
I saw this story in the new today, about a black church in Greenville, MS that was the victim of arson and had "Vote for Trump" graffittied on the outside.

Here's one link:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2016/11/02/vote-trump-painted-on-wall-of-burned-out-black-church-in-mississippi/

This is a disgraceful desecration of someone's place of worship, and I like to personally clobber whatever jerk did it.
I notice, however, that the leftist mainstream media is almost gleefully reporting about it, and how horrible Trump supporters are. Am I the only person wondering why a Trump supporter would burn a church and at the same time spray paint "Vote for Trump" on it? Who's going to think that that's going to make people vote for Trump?

I think it is equally likely, though, that someone who hates Trump set the fire, and spray painted the "Vote for Trump" message to create a blame scenario pointing at Trump supporters. I could even see Hillary sending a staff member down there to personally do it. Anyone else consider this plausible?

NightTrain
11-02-2016, 09:08 PM
I think it is equally likely, though, that someone who hates Trump set the fire, and spray painted the "Vote for Trump" message to create a blame scenario pointing at Trump supporters. I could even see Hillary sending a staff member down there to personally do it. Anyone else consider this plausible?

That's the only scenario that makes sense.

The lack of logic further cements the political leanings of the arsonists.

Will WikiLeaks turn up some Podesta / Foval comms about it?

Russ
11-03-2016, 05:02 PM
That's the only scenario that makes sense.

The lack of logic further cements the political leanings of the arsonists.

Will WikiLeaks turn up some Podesta / Foval comms about it?

I've heard that they have a 'person of interest' for this incident, but they haven't said who it is, or any description of the person. Which makes me suspect it is not an avid Trump supporter - if they were, the media would be saying so.

Elessar
11-03-2016, 06:15 PM
I think you both nailed it. Could just be an individual, but hardly group-driven.
Republicans do not run that way, liberals do to set up the Repubs for blame.

In another thread I mentioned the Democrats 'Bag of Dirty Tricks'.

sundaydriver
11-04-2016, 08:08 AM
It's just plain sad that someone would think of doing something like this to express a political view. Probably another misfit just needing a cause or event to do destruction for pleasure. Here in my area we've had Senator Pat Toomey's (Trump supporter) neighbors homes painted with anti Trump graffiti twice. If they had any balls they've woulda gone next door and painted Toomey's house, but no!