PDA

View Full Version : Pro-Trump rally at Penn State U triggers Hillary supporters to violence

Little-Acorn
11-03-2016, 11:53 AM
We've already heard Hillary agents admitting (on hidden cameras) that they had planted the people at earlier Trump rallies, to rough people up, assault them, and lie about the Trump people being responsible.

Now they seem to be cutting out the middlemen, and simply tearing down Trump signs and lying themselves.

This is what the once-great Democrat party has come to.

------------------------------------------------

'Trump Wall' triggers pro-Hillary students at Penn State

Massachusetts Campus Correspondent @kassydillon
Nov 02, 2016 at 1:39 PM EDT

A pro-Trump rally at Penn State University went south when counter-protesters harassed their Trump-supporting classmates and vandalized their campaign signs.

The school’s “Bull Moose Party” student group built a wall around a flagpole to express their support for the candidate, but club members say the PSU Students for Hillary chapter turned out in force to disrupt the demonstration.

Video of the altercation shows the pro-Hillary students tearing down Trump campaign signs and screaming in rage at the Trump supporters.

NightTrain
11-03-2016, 11:58 AM
What, no safe spaces at Penn?

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 12:03 PM
We are lucky no one's been shot yet.

sundaydriver
11-03-2016, 12:09 PM
The kids are still on a high after the win over Ohio State. They haven't been tear gassed for 2 weeks and looking for more. :laugh:

OCA
11-03-2016, 12:47 PM
We are lucky no one's been shot yet.

That's coming the Night of the 8th when the alt right riots.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 12:50 PM

I am worried for the future of this country. We the people have had our eyes opened to so much wrongdoing in high places, there seems to be no turning back.

OCA
11-03-2016, 12:55 PM
I am worried for the future of this country. We the people have had our eyes opened to so much wrongdoing in high places, there seems to be no turning back.

Just now you had your eyes opened? The cow left the barn 50+yrs ago and it's nevrr going back in. It's corrupt on both sides of the aisle.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 12:58 PM
Just now you had your eyes opened? The cow left the barn 50+yrs ago and it's nevrr going back in. It's corrupt on both sides of the aisle.

Thanks to the Clintons, we have reached a depth and breadth of corruption unheard of in my lifetime. Or yours. At least with that rock turned over, we can hopefully get rid of the hundreds of worms crawling out.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 01:00 PM
And to add, corrupt hearts are as old as time. All fall short of the glory of God.

OCA
11-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Thanks to the Clintons, we have reached a depth and breadth of corruption unheard of in my lifetime. Or yours. At least with that rock turned over, we can hopefully get rid of the hundreds of worms crawling out.

Believe me there are R"s just as corrupt in D.C. they just haven't subjected themselves to the scrutiny of a potus run yet so their rocks remain unremoved.

Black Diamond
11-03-2016, 01:10 PM
The kids are still on a high after the win over Ohio State. They haven't been tear gassed for 2 weeks and looking for more. :laugh:

And no kids have been molested there in a while, so students and faculty may be going through pedo withdrawal.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 01:33 PM
Believe me there are R"s just as corrupt in D.C. they just haven't subjected themselves to the scrutiny of a potus run yet so their rocks remain unremoved.

Perhaps; who can say? But they aren't running for the highest office in the country. She is. Therefore, it is her incredible corruption that matters right now.

Elessar
11-03-2016, 02:59 PM

I do not see that happening.

The 'Right' does not engage in violent protests. The 'left' - most always does, whether local
or en large.

OCA
11-03-2016, 03:04 PM
I do not see that happening.

The 'Right' does not engage in violent protests. The 'left' - most always does, whether local
or en large.

So the multitude of Trumpers who have promised violence ee should just ignore?

Elessar
11-03-2016, 03:08 PM
So the multitude of Trumpers who have promised violence ee should just ignore?

Show us the multitudes from a reputable source. First time I have heard of this.:laugh:

OCA
11-03-2016, 03:19 PM
Show us the multitudes from a reputable source. First time I have heard of this.:laugh:

Will do but it's gonna be the old Neocon tactic of disputing the source instead of the content, a tactic dating back to Roman times.

gabosaurus
11-03-2016, 03:19 PM
As always, right wing media overplay the situation into something sinister. Which is wasn't.

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/education/penn-state/article111921697.html

The two sides actually ended with respect for each other.

NightTrain
11-03-2016, 03:23 PM

Brace yourself for another previously unknown muzzie blog!

gabosaurus
11-03-2016, 03:32 PM
Muslim blogs are probably no more one-sided than breitbart. :rolleyes:

OCA
11-03-2016, 03:40 PM
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/11/trump-supporters-threatening-overthrow-government-hillary-clinton-wins.html

OCA
11-03-2016, 03:53 PM
Then there is this hillbilly:
https://youtu.be/SoQTaM50tKg

Russ
11-03-2016, 05:09 PM

This is so true. The Hillary email episode has demonstrated to the country that certain people are above the law, and that the Justice Department, the FBI, and the sitting President will collude to prevent a full investigation of her. I think the Justice Department and FBI have both had their integrity permanently tarnished.

aboutime
11-03-2016, 05:46 PM
As always, right wing media overplay the situation into something sinister. Which is wasn't.

http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/education/penn-state/article111921697.html

The two sides actually ended with respect for each other.

Once again. Gabby shows us how unhappy, and jealous she is that HER NAME wasn't mentioned with her idea of Sinister.

Elessar
11-03-2016, 06:06 PM
http://www.politicususa.com/2016/10/11/trump-supporters-threatening-overthrow-government-hillary-clinton-wins.html

Then there is this hillbilly:
https://youtu.be/SoQTaM50tKg

That is hardly a 'multitude'!
One person spouting off at a rally is a multitude?
One on a poorly taped YouTube video is a multitude?

Exaggerate much?

Compare to BLM, Code Pink, Occupy Wall Street, New Black Panthers,
Move On, Democratic Underground, and ACORN.

Elessar
11-03-2016, 06:07 PM
This is so true. The Hillary email episode has demonstrated to the country that certain people are above the law, and that the Justice Department, the FBI, and the sitting President will collude to prevent a full investigation of her. I think the Justice Department and FBI have both had their integrity permanently tarnished.

Thus far, that is completely accurate.

gabosaurus
11-03-2016, 06:15 PM
Once again. Gabby shows us how unhappy, and jealous she is that HER NAME wasn't mentioned with her idea of Sinister.

I don't need to be mentioned. When my sister and I step out together, even the most evil of folks step aside. We are bad to the bone and ready to roam. You turn from hot to thot cos you don't have what we got. You may be a Navy Seal but round us ain't no big deal. You might think you bring the drama but we'll send you back to mama. So sorry hun you gotta run cos we got weapons set to stun.
:carryon:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVFZwZ9XBPSTG9Dsizd6a4AcZjtwyIq CG_sJYFIB1qJqKQJU1x-g

aboutime
11-03-2016, 08:09 PM
I don't need to be mentioned. When my sister and I step out together, even the most evil of folks step aside. We are bad to the bone and ready to roam. You turn from hot to thot cos you don't have what we got. You may be a Navy Seal but round us ain't no big deal. You might think you bring the drama but we'll send you back to mama. So sorry hun you gotta run cos we got weapons set to stun.
:carryon:

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVFZwZ9XBPSTG9Dsizd6a4AcZjtwyIq CG_sJYFIB1qJqKQJU1x-g

Wow gabby. Thanks for proving just about everything I, and many others have been thinking about you since coming here.

I do believe, either the Roach you are smoking, or the bottle you have in front of you right now....are contaminated with Liberal Stupidity, mixed with arrogance, ignorance, and a Rosy O'donnell wish list from the LOOK-ALIKE CLUB of Californication.

OCA
11-03-2016, 08:43 PM
That is hardly a 'multitude'!
One person spouting off at a rally is a multitude?
One on a poorly taped YouTube video is a multitude?

Exaggerate much?

Compare to BLM, Code Pink, Occupy Wall Street, New Black Panthers,
Move On, Democratic Underground, and ACORN.

According to script, thanks.

Elessar
11-03-2016, 09:18 PM
According to script, thanks.

That made no sense.

I do not follow a script.

Defend it then.

OCA
11-03-2016, 09:58 PM
That made no sense.

I do not follow a script.

Defend it then.

I knew you would attack the sources instead of the content, it's page 1 in the neocon handbook.

Elessar
11-03-2016, 11:14 PM
I knew you would attack the sources instead of the content, it's page 1 in the neocon handbook.

You must have a degree in Neocon.

I've never been one, but you have. A liar and turncoat.

Coward and failure.

Get the message, filth. You do NOT impress me.

OCA
11-04-2016, 07:17 AM
You must have a degree in Neocon.

I've never been one, but you have. A liar and turncoat.

Coward and failure.

Get the message, filth. You do NOT impress me.

Sure, attack and deflect, you must have been phi beta kappa at Neocon St.

Drummond
11-04-2016, 08:14 AM

I'm curious. Do you have a link to this so-called 'neocon handbook' .. the one you somehow seem to think is being slavishly followed here ? Perhaps if we could study this 'script' you have 'in mind' ... ?

OCA
11-04-2016, 09:22 AM
I'm curious. Do you have a link to this so-called 'neocon handbook' .. the one you somehow seem to think is being slavishly followed here ? Perhaps if we could study this 'script' you have 'in mind' ... ?

Unwritten rules passed from one generation of fascists to the next.

fj1200
11-04-2016, 10:21 AM

While I completely disagree that neocon = fascist you have pretty much put hammer to nail describing knucklehead rules. :laugh:

revelarts
11-04-2016, 10:25 AM
Perhaps; who can say? But they aren't running for the highest office in the country. She is. Therefore, it is her incredible corruption that matters right now.

We can say.
the problem has been that partisan blinders and the MSM never let evidence for the corruption rise to clear public view. And they all have political cronies blowing smoke.
So most of the heavy corruption has simmered below the radar and when it does surface its often dismissed as "conspiracy theory".

If it had not been for wikileaks and the alt Media few... if any... on the left would believe what's come out about the Clinton's recently. And many on the Right wouldn't think it wasn't "respectable" or "proven" to point out or assume of them.

Also to the general point, the level of corruption is SO HIGH in some areas that many just refuse to believe it.
It's smacks to hard against their view of "America" and/or their party.

Many people on the left still deny that Bill Clinton is a rapist. Even though Juntia Broadericks testimony is extremely credible and it goes along with multiple women's description of his actions over the decades.
But it's just TOO MUCH to admit that They voted for and have supported a Rapist.

But yeah, as OCA said the darkness runs deep, on both sides.
But people have to be willing to look for it and at it rather than make excuses.

OCA
11-04-2016, 10:50 AM
We can say.
the problem has been that partisan blinders and the MSM never let evidence for the corruption rise to clear public view. And they all have political cronies blowing smoke.
So most of the heavy corruption has simmered below the radar and when it does surface its often dismissed as "conspiracy theory".

If it had not been for wikileaks and the alt Media few... if any... on the left would believe what's come out about the Clinton's recently. And many on the Right wouldn't think it was "respectable" or "proven" to point out or assume them.

Also to the general point, the level of corruption is SO HIGH in some areas that many just refuse to believe it.
It's smacks to hard against their view of "America" and/or their party.

Many people on the left still deny that Bill Clinton is a rapist. Even though Juntia Broadericks testimony is extremely credible and it goes along with multiple women's description of his actions over the decades.
But it's just TOO MUCH to admit that They voted for and have supported a Rapist.

But yeah, as OCA said the darkness runs deep, on both sides.
But people have to willing to look for it and at it rather than make excuses.

Exactly. Partisan politics is at the root of all problems here in America.Nobody wants to admit that both sides have pluses and both have minuses because they are too busy tearing each other down and in the process destroying the country.

Hell you have people right here on this board who claim only pure evil on the left and the right is=to the holy spirit.

aboutime
11-04-2016, 05:54 PM

Sir Drummond. OCA has his rules about the neocon's mixed up with His real Sol Alinski rules followed by Hillary, Obama, and nearly all of the American, Democrat, Liberal, Progressives who insist they must be forever Wined, and Dined, birth to death by Government..they refuse to pay for.

OCA's rules seem to match Rules for Radicals, by Alinski:

The rules[1]
“Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have.”
Power is derived from 2 main sources – money and people.
“Have-Nots” must build power from flesh and blood.
“Never go outside the expertise of your people.”
It results in confusion, fear and retreat. Feeling secure adds to the backbone of anyone.
“Whenever possible, go outside the expertise of the enemy.”
Look for ways to increase insecurity, anxiety and uncertainty.
“Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules.”
If the rule is that every letter gets a reply, send 30,000 letters.
You can kill them with this because no one can possibly obey all of their own rules.
“Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon.” There is no defense. It’s irrational.
It’s infuriating. It also works as a key pressure point to force the enemy into concessions.
“A good tactic is one your people enjoy.”
They’ll keep doing it without urging and come back to do more.
They’re doing their thing, and will even suggest better ones.
“A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag.”
Don’t become old news.
“Keep the pressure on. Never let up.”
Keep trying new things to keep the opposition off balance.
As the opposition masters one approach, hit them from the flank with something new.
“The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself.”
Imagination and ego can dream up many more consequences than any activist.
"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."
It is this unceasing pressure that results in the reactions from the opposition that are essential for the success of the campaign.
“If you push a negative hard enough, it will push through and become a positive.” Violence from the other side can win the public to your side because the public sympathizes with the underdog.
“The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative.”
Never let the enemy score points because you’re caught without a solution to the problem.
“Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.”
Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy.
Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Drummond
11-05-2016, 04:16 AM

I see. So, it's an UNWRITTEN 'neocon handbook' ...

... h'mmm ...

Or, to put it another way -- it doesn't exist. You're pushing a fiction.

Of course, this was very obvious. As, ahem, is the fact that you make statements lacking any shred of actual substance.

Perhaps these 'rules' are passed .. by sign language ? Telepathy ? Clairvoyance ? How about ... semaphore ? Old VCR tapes, maybe, passed around in little brown bags by people wearing dirty macs sitting on park benches ? Do such exchanges begin with the words 'P'sst .... wanna buy a neocon handbook (that doesn't exist)' ?:laugh::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:

... Weird ...

OCA
11-05-2016, 06:40 AM
I see. So, it's an UNWRITTEN 'neocon handbook' ...

... h'mmm ...

Or, to put it another way -- it doesn't exist. You're pushing a fiction.

Of course, this was very obvious. As, ahem, is the fact that you make statements lacking any shred of actual substance.

Perhaps these 'rules' are passed .. by sign language ? Telepathy ? Clairvoyance ? How about ... semaphore ? Old VCR tapes, maybe, passed around in little brown bags by people wearing dirty macs sitting on park benches ? Do such exchanges begin with the words 'P'sst .... wanna buy a neocon handbook (that doesn't exist)' ?:laugh::rolleyes::cool::cool::cool:

... Weird ...

Sarcasm is lost on you but then again the only worthy thing or person to ever come out of Wales was Lemmy Kilmeister.

Smh

Elessar
11-05-2016, 12:48 PM
Sure, attack and deflect, you must have been phi beta kappa at Neocon St.

No deflection at all.

Show the forum a link to this "Neocon Handbook".

You run your mouth, but can not put up, and refuse to shut up.

As I said - you do not impress me at all.

aboutime
11-05-2016, 01:33 PM
No deflection at all.

Elessar. OCA is incapable of presenting anything honest here. Which is par for the course, coming from an ADMITTED.....http://icansayit.com/images/Fascist-.jpg OCA is trying to avoid sounding like the Alinski handbook being followed, has another name...like Neocon. That's just more of the Illterate DNC, Obama, Hillary talking points that make excuses, and prevent them from actually facing the TRUTH.

OCA
11-05-2016, 04:27 PM
No deflection at all.

You seem funny too me, you say i don't impress you but rush to reply to every one of my pulitzer worthy posts, this denotes insecurity and jealousy on your part which are also well known Neocon traits going back to the forefather of the bankrupt movement Ronnie Raygun.

aboutime
11-05-2016, 06:28 PM
You seem funny too me, you say i don't impress you but rush to reply to every one of my pulitzer worthy posts, this denotes insecurity and jealousy on your part which are also well known Neocon traits going back to the forefather of the bankrupt movement Ronnie Raygun.

OCA. Now that's funny! Every one of your 'pulitzer' worthy posts, wouldn't be enough to wipe Hillary's butt, or provide her with an hour's worth of "Depends".
You are so full of crap, your eyes must be brown, and flies leave your lips every time you talk.

Drummond
11-05-2016, 06:50 PM
Sarcasm is lost on you but then again the only worthy thing or person to ever come out of Wales was Lemmy Kilmeister.

Smh

So is any understanding of the Leftie mind, when it stoops to puerile 'attacks' that have no substance whatever to them.

By the way - your newly-manufactured bias against Wales doesn't concern me (... should it ?? :rolleyes:). I live here .. but I'm not Welsh. 'Sorry'.

If you've any pathetic - and wasted - jibes to spare, try making them anti-English ones .. for, you see, I am English. An ex-Londoner, born and bred. And a Londoner who's lived long enough to be absolutely certain, beyond the remotest possibility of error, that all the Left will ever have to 'offer' civilisation is its vandalism against it.

Elessar
11-05-2016, 07:12 PM

Show me ONE 'Pulitzer' worthy post...Just one.

You're the one wallowing in insecurity which is reflected in your foul, acid tongue.
Jealousy? How's that? Jealous that you as a former NeoCon turned tail and ran, becoming
a MoveOn Shill with a foul mouth?

I would not put you on a pedestal that high...more as a corn-cob in an outhouse.