PDA

View Full Version : Rasmussen : Trump +3 over Hildebeast Nationally

NightTrain
11-03-2016, 01:09 PM
The good news just keeps getting better!

Republican Donald Trump has a three-point lead in Rasmussen Reports’ White House Watch survey. Among voters who are certain how they will vote, Trump now has over 50% support.

The latest national telephone and online survey of Likely U.S. Voters shows Trump leading Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton 45% to 42%. Libertarian candidate Gary Johnson has four percent (4%) support, and Green Party hopeful Jill Stein picks up just one percent (1%). Two percent (2%) like another candidate, and four percent (4%) are still undecided.

Eighty-eight percent (88%) of voters say they are now certain how they will vote. Among these voters, Trump has a 10-point lead over Clinton – 53% to 43%. Johnson gets two percent (2%) and Stein one percent (1%). This is the first time any candidate has crossed the 50% mark.

Among those who still could change their minds, it’s Clinton 36%, Trump 36%, Johnson 22% and Stein six percent (6%).

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_nov3

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 01:23 PM
Shrillary's staff had better watch out. She has been known to throw things when she's mad. :laugh2:

OCA
11-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Shrillary's staff had better watch out. She has been know to throw things when she's mad. :laugh2:

Fortunately all she needs is 1 battleground state and it's over.

Abbey Marie
11-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Fortunately all she needs is 1 battleground state and it's over.

It's over alright.

OCA
11-03-2016, 01:45 PM
RCP national avg Clinton +1.7

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-03-2016, 02:28 PM
The good news just keeps getting better!

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/elections/election_2016/white_house_watch_nov3

If there is a way to steal the win- you can bet your last damn dollar and best hunting dog that - the worthless ffing dems will not only find it but will also happily do it.
Never a more dishonorable group of scum existed in my opinion. And that is why I have pure and absolute utter contempt for them. -Tyr

OCA
11-03-2016, 02:45 PM
If there is a way to steal the win- you can bet your last damn dollar and best hunting dog that - the worthless ffing dems will not only find it but will also happily do it.
Never a more dishonorable group of scum existed in my opinion. And that is why I have pure and absolute utter contempt for them. -Tyr

Excuses and assholes......you know the old saying.

Also sour grapes make bad wine.

Elessar
11-03-2016, 02:48 PM

They DO have an immense bag of (dirty) tricks to pick through!