PDA

View Full Version : Voter fraud in Texas!!

gabosaurus
11-03-2016, 03:30 PM
Well, not really. But it could have been construed as such. :cool:

My aunt and uncle went to vote in the D-FW area today and were told that they weren't on the voter rolls. Despite the fact that they have lived in the same house for more than 30 years and voted in every election.
Turns out that the device being used to validate driver's license wasn't picking up some people. Probably all Democrats (it IS Texas, ya know). But since they had valid voter registration forms, they were allowed to vote.
While they were searching the rolls, my uncle found that my paternal grandfather was still listed. Despite moving to South Carolina a few decades ago and now being deceased. (He was Republican, of course).

My cousin and her husband recently moved from Austin to north of Dallas. Her new driver's license hasn't arrived. She brought a work payment stub as valid proof of her identity. They tried to invoke the "must have photo ID" thing, despite the Supreme Court blocking it a while back. She knew the law and won the argument.

In early voting, Latinos have almost doubled their numbers from 2012. This does not bode well for Trump in Texas. :cool: