PDA

View Full Version : Al Queda Threat Monday: NY, VA, TX?

Kathianne
11-04-2016, 08:08 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-us-intel-warning-of-possible-al-qaeda-attacks-in-us-monday/

November 4, 2016, 6:20 AMSources: U.S. intel warning of possible al Qaeda attacks in U.S. Monday
Last Updated Nov 4, 2016 7:43 AM EDT

NEW YORK -- CBS News has learned about a potential terror threat for the day before the election.

Sources told CBS News senior investigative producer Pat Milton that U.S. intelligence has alerted joint terrorism task forces that al Qaeda could be planning attacks in three states for Monday.

It is believed New York, Texas and Virginia are all possible targets, though no specific locations are mentioned.

Drummond
11-04-2016, 08:51 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/sources-us-intel-warning-of-possible-al-qaeda-attacks-in-us-monday/

Though there are possibly multiple consequences that would come from such an attack (or attacks) .. I think that one political reaction is highly likely. I refer to a boosting of support for Donald Trump.

Trump has been very, very clear when it comes to total intolerance against perpetrators of Islamic terrorist attacks. Clinton might perhaps claim something of the same (opportunistically), but her brand of politics is rooted in comparative equivocation. Trump's is not.

If Al Qaeda want Trump elected (which makes little sense to me), an attack would serve that aim.

If the aim would be to discourage people from voting, then I'd like to think that exactly the opposite would happen.

fj1200
11-04-2016, 10:24 AM
In before the reference to a BO plot to suspend the election and remain as dictator.

Black Diamond
11-04-2016, 10:31 AM
In before the reference to a BO plot to suspend the election and remain as dictator.

Good job. I remember hearing that in 2008 re W

fj1200
11-04-2016, 10:33 AM
Good job. I remember hearing that in 2008 re W

I heard one of those ridiculous conversations first hand back then.

Gunny
11-04-2016, 01:12 PM
Texas? I wonder if we'll declare war?:laugh:

jimnyc
11-04-2016, 01:17 PM
This could be real, or any bunch of idiots hoping that they can scare some into not showing up.

Black Diamond
11-04-2016, 01:22 PM
Texas? I wonder if we'll declare war?:laugh:

Abbott would. Obama would blame Jim Crow.