PDA

View Full Version : Left unravels some more - ‘Jesus F*cking Christ,’ Please Vote

jimnyc
11-04-2016, 01:46 PM
Not sure why, as I think they have the obvious edge, but some of them are losing their minds. Just funny watching some of these folks, and how their entire lives are on the betting line. :laugh:

I'm actually shaken to my core! I had no idea our country was filled with lefty celebrities and the like. Very scary

-----

‘Jesus F*cking Christ,’ Please Vote: Celebs Curse Up a Storm in Pro-Hillary Music Video

Celebrities are making a final, profanity-filled plea to Americans to vote for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton with just a few days remaining until Election Day.

Actresses Rachel Bloom, Elizabeth Banks, Mayim Bialik, Jane Lynch, Adam Scott and Jesse Tyler Ferguson and musicians Moby and Patti LuPone star in a pro-Clinton music video released by liberal comedy website Funny or Die Friday called “Holy Sh*t (You’ve Got to Vote),” in which the group urges Americans to vote against “orange talking STD” Donald Trump.

“Holy f*cking sh*t, you’ve got to vote,” the group sings over a piano-based melody in the video, one of many anti-Trump projects released on the Funny or Die website in recent weeks.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/jesus-fcking-christ-please-vote-celebs-curse-storm-hillary-clinton/

Abbey Marie
11-04-2016, 03:07 PM
That phrase is disgusting to me, as is anyone who uses it. And I expect no better from this vile Dem party and its Hollywood shills.

Kathianne
11-04-2016, 03:33 PM
I was reading that one group that has been impacted by wikileaks emails-Catholic vote, especially women. Keep in mind that Catholics last counted as 25% of ballots cast in 2012. They vote, even in 'off' years. Those remarks from Podesta et al, seemed to have had an impact, with Trump now leading among Catholics in some states by double digits, when prior to leaks, they were more pro-Clinton.

fj1200
11-04-2016, 04:18 PM
We shouldn't expect them to start exuding class now.

Abbey Marie
11-04-2016, 04:24 PM
We shouldn't expect them to start exuding class now.

My wallet demands better.

fj1200
11-04-2016, 04:32 PM
My wallet demands better.

Unfortunately I don't think they're hurting.

gabosaurus
11-04-2016, 04:43 PM
Don't forget the giant inflated pig that Roger Water flew overhead at his Desert Trip concerts.

https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/r.QiOcKhI7IkaItbCdsKIQ--/YXBwaWQ9aGlnaGxhbmRlcjtzbT0xO3c9ODAwO2lsPXBsYW5l/https://65.media.tumblr.com/26ea055bfa1634847a61cfce48caf00b/tumblr_inline_oeucg4mYyN1twuzrk_1280.jpg

Abbey Marie
11-04-2016, 04:54 PM
Unfortunately I don't think they're hurting.

Maybe. I think the Dixie Chicks paid a financial price for their remarks.

Russ
11-04-2016, 05:20 PM
Not sure why, as I think they have the obvious edge, but some of them are losing their minds. Just funny watching some of these folks, and how their entire lives are on the betting line. :laugh:

I'm actually shaken to my core! I had no idea our country was filled with lefty celebrities and the like. Very scary

-----

‘Jesus F*cking Christ,’ Please Vote: Celebs Curse Up a Storm in Pro-Hillary Music Video

Celebrities are making a final, profanity-filled plea to Americans to vote for Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton with just a few days remaining until Election Day.

Actresses Rachel Bloom, Elizabeth Banks, Mayim Bialik, Jane Lynch, Adam Scott and Jesse Tyler Ferguson and musicians Moby and Patti LuPone star in a pro-Clinton music video released by liberal comedy website Funny or Die Friday called “Holy Sh*t (You’ve Got to Vote),” in which the group urges Americans to vote against “orange talking STD” Donald Trump.

“Holy f*cking sh*t, you’ve got to vote,” the group sings over a piano-based melody in the video, one of many anti-Trump projects released on the Funny or Die website in recent weeks.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/11/04/jesus-fcking-christ-please-vote-celebs-curse-storm-hillary-clinton/

The video actually moved me... but only towards despising Elizabeth Banks, Mayim whats-her-name, and everyone else in that stupid and blasphemous video. You can actually see the we-think-we-are-so-clever sweat droplets just oozing out of their pores during the song.

Black Diamond
11-04-2016, 05:26 PM

They did at least initially.

fj1200
11-05-2016, 07:17 AM

They didn't know their market, besides collectively "celebrity" is not hurting.

Abbey Marie
11-05-2016, 08:26 AM
They didn't know their market, besides collectively "celebrity" is not hurting.

How do you know they knew their "market" any less than these celebs?

Bilgerat
11-05-2016, 09:01 AM
Relax folks, it's just another show by the "tolerant" left. :laugh2:

fj1200
11-05-2016, 07:02 PM
How do you know they knew their "market" any less than these celebs?

Country fans weren't going to stand for their actions. Similar actions by others don't lead to similar results. Or haven't anyway, I'm open to being surprised.