PDA

View Full Version : Trump's last plea

jimnyc
11-04-2016, 06:25 PM
His last plea video to America. I absolutely love it!! But I have found that none of it matters, unfortunately. :(

---

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

gabosaurus
11-05-2016, 10:08 AM
I'm not allowed to reply to this now?
The entire ad is a lie. Trump will lose because he is a psychopath with no integrity. Trump is morally reprehensible and can not be trusted to hold any sort of political office. He is racist, sexist and generally unstable.

Elessar
11-05-2016, 01:00 PM
I'm not allowed to reply to this now?
The entire ad is a lie. Trump will lose because he is a psychopath with no integrity. Trump is morally reprehensible and can not be trusted to hold any sort of political office. He is racist, sexist and generally unstable.

Do I smell panic and fear?

Where is Hillary's integrity? Where are her morals? In the dumpster is the correct answer.
She trashed the two political offices she held. She's unstable and two-faced as hell.

aboutime
11-05-2016, 01:36 PM

Where is Hillary's integrity? Where are her morals? In the dumpster is the correct answer.
She trashed the two political offices she held. She's unstable and two-faced as hell.

Elessar. Now that's funny. Coming from Gabby. It almost sounds like her daily rant as she looks into a mirror to describe herself, and her unstable, DOUBLE-FACES!:laugh:

gabosaurus
11-05-2016, 02:09 PM

I have no panic or fear. I put my trust in the American people to do what they feel is right.

Hillary Clinton is a crook and a liar, but I don't recall her making racist and misogynistic statements. I might question her character, but not her intentions. She hasn't been married three times or had decades of affairs.
As a psychologist, I know that Trump is not mentally stable. You can run your business affairs through extortion and bullying, but you can't run the world's most prosperous country that way. You can't threaten world leaders to get your way. You can't piss off entire countries.

As a liberal, I want a liberal government. I want a liberal Supreme Court. I want a liberal Congress. My only hope to get those is for Clinton to in the election.
I believe a Trump win would turn the country into a modern Clockwork Orange.

Elessar
11-05-2016, 02:23 PM
I have no panic or fear. I put my trust in the American people to do what they feel is right.

Hillary Clinton is a crook and a liar, but I don't recall her making racist and misogynistic statements. I might question her character, but not her intentions. She hasn't been married three times or had decades of affairs.
As a psychologist, I know that Trump is not mentally stable. You can run your business affairs through extortion and bullying, but you can't run the world's most prosperous country that way. You can't threaten world leaders to get your way. You can't piss off entire countries.

As a liberal, I want a liberal government. I want a liberal Supreme Court. I want a liberal Congress. My only hope to get those is for Clinton to in the election.
I believe a Trump win would turn the country into a modern Clockwork Orange.

First off, she panders to an audience. Then has covered up numerous affairs by her husband - proven! The
allegations against Trump are thin ice, that if they were accurate, should have shown up during the Primaries.

As a psychologist, how can you evaluate a person without doing a sit-down discussion with the person?
Pretty weak, if you ask me. Also, if he wants to bring this nation back to it's strength, then he has to show
defiance against the weakening the liberals have shown the past 7.75 years. Stand your ground...no multiple
lines in the sand as Obama...and Hillary have both done.

gabosaurus
11-05-2016, 05:43 PM
First off, she panders to an audience. Then has covered up numerous affairs by her husband - proven! The
allegations against Trump are thin ice, that if they were accurate, should have shown up during the Primaries.

As a psychologist, how can you evaluate a person without doing a sit-down discussion with the person?
Pretty weak, if you ask me. Also, if he wants to bring this nation back to it's strength, then he has to show
defiance against the weakening the liberals have shown the past 7.75 years. Stand your ground...no multiple
lines in the sand as Obama...and Hillary have both done.

The allegations against Trump have been around for years. His trophy wives, his numerous affairs, his notorious sexual exploits are stuff of legend. He didn't buy a beauty pageant to make money off it. Trump has been known to physically and financially threaten those who oppose him.
I brought a lot of this up during the primaries. I warned you that Trump had a huge closet full of skeletons and that Hillary was going to pull them all out.

I don't need a private sit down with anyone when there are tons of public appearances, media interviews and other such items about.Trump has narcissistic personality disorder. He is a classic case of such.

Elessar
11-05-2016, 06:26 PM
The allegations against Trump have been around for years. His trophy wives, his numerous affairs, his notorious sexual exploits are stuff of legend. He didn't buy a beauty pageant to make money off it. Trump has been known to physically and financially threaten those who oppose him.
I brought a lot of this up during the primaries. I warned you that Trump had a huge closet full of skeletons and that Hillary was going to pull them all out.

I don't need a private sit down with anyone when there are tons of public appearances, media interviews and other such items about.Trump has narcissistic personality disorder. He is a classic case of such.

Most all of that is rubbish.

narcissistic personality disorder? I'll raise you a Bill Clinton to your Donald Trump.
He is a classic case of such.
I'll even throw in Hillary as having a narcissistic personality disorder. She thinks her SH**
does not stink and that she is above the law.

aboutime
11-05-2016, 06:34 PM
Most all of that is rubbish.

narcissistic personality disorder? I'll raise you a Bill Clinton to your Donald Trump.
He is a classic case of such.
I'll even throw in Hillary as having a narcissistic personality disorder. She thinks her SH**
does not stink and that she is above the law.

Elessar. This stuff from gabby is genuinely entertaining, and discloses her need to repeat all the lies she has been taught over the years...from the Democrats.

Seems the personality disorder is very contagious these days, getting so close to November 4th, when all of Hillary's, mentally challenged fans are swimming in their own perspiration; making them all functionally disabled to say anything but MORE LIES.
Keep it comin' gabby. Unless you can guarantee the outcome next Tuesday. You will remain mentally unstable, and your disorder just may make you LEAVE, like the other LIARS from Californication, in Hollywood.

Abbey Marie
11-06-2016, 12:58 PM
Where has this ad been? It's really well done.