PDA

View Full Version : 538, Nate Silver - One state away from losing election

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 02:27 PM
Oh, wait, both Breitbart & Nate Silver - and it's against Hillary? Imagine that. :)

My prediction is still the same tho, I can't see any number wrangling that brings this to Trump. But my endless fingers are all still crossed!! 2 days left to prevent the 2 most crooked people in American politics from taking over.

-----

Nate Silver: Hillary Is ‘One State Away’ From Losing the Electoral College

Sunday on ABC’s “This Week,” FiveThirtyEight’s Nate Silver said Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton was one state away from losing the election.

Silver said, “We show a three-point lead nationally for Clinton, 2-1 favorite. The electoral college map is less solid for Clinton than it was for Obama four years ago, where four years ago we had Obama ahead in states totaling 320 some electoral votes. Clinton has 270 so one state away from potentially losing the Electoral College. Rather be in her shoes than Donald Trump, but it’s not a terribly safe position.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016/11/06/nate-silver-clinton-one-state-away-losing-electoral-college/

OCA
11-06-2016, 02:40 PM
In the same breath though mathematically speaking Trump must sweep the remaining big states to even have a chance, FL, PA, NC, OH.......if just one of them goes the other way early it's done before polls close in CA.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 02:47 PM
In the same breath though mathematically speaking Trump must sweep the remaining big states to even have a chance, FL, PA, NC, OH.......if just one of them goes the other way early it's done before polls close in CA.

Sounds to me like the man who "speaks gold" and is never wrong, is pretty much saying the same about Hillary. One state, just one state, it could be Trump.

I don't need to worry about polls closing early anyway, my ass don't stay up late for football anymore, I sure as F ain't doing so for this shit! :lol:

OCA
11-06-2016, 02:49 PM
Sounds to me like the man who "speaks gold" and is never wrong, is pretty much saying the same about Hillary. One state, just one state, it could be Trump.

I don't need to worry about polls closing early anyway, my ass don't stay up late for football anymore, I sure as F ain't doing so for this shit! :lol:

Speaking of pigskin how about a td? I really don't want to hear shitbird fans talking about 6 out of the last 7.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 02:53 PM
Speaking of pigskin how about a td? I really don't want to hear shitbird fans talking about 6 out of the last 7.

Fuck them birds right now! LOL

But this thread is best for Bullypulpit. And the outcome of whether he is wrong or right really doesn't matter. What did come clear this year, is that I truly believe that Bully is giving this Nate fella a "Monica" under the table the way he talks about him.

gabosaurus
11-06-2016, 05:13 PM
If early voting numbers hold up, Trump could lose Arizona and Texas. I believe he will lose Florida as well.
If the election is close, it might be time for Florida to bring out the "hanging chads" from the 2000 closet. :p