PDA

View Full Version : Sixburgh Blows

OCA
11-06-2016, 03:36 PM
21-0 to what is basically a jv team. Andvi talked shit to dirtbird fans all week about how bad they are.....smh

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 03:38 PM
Nice try, Trolley. I don't take your bait. I love football more than politics, but things like this, and your entry back to the board with the rapist crap - el lameo! :laugh:

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 03:40 PM
Oh, I see now. Outside of my own team, I haven't followed standings much. But looking now, I can see why you took a chance to troll football today.

1-6 Niners? That's gotta sting a little! :laugh:

OCA
11-06-2016, 03:50 PM
Oh, I see now. Outside of my own team, I haven't followed standings much. But looking now, I can see why you took a chance to troll football today.

1-6 Niners? That's gotta sting a little! :laugh:

We blow, no argument but i was counting on you today. Unless i can ride shitbird fans this season is a total loss.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 03:59 PM
We blow, no argument but i was counting on you today. Unless i can ride shitbird fans this season is a total loss.

Steelers were 4-1 and looking easily playoff bound. But then Ben gets his knee hurt and the rails came off on every piece of their team for whatever reason. And now when all wheel are back today, they still suck. :(

OCA
11-06-2016, 04:16 PM
Steelers were 4-1 and looking easily playoff bound. But then Ben gets his knee hurt and the rails came off on every piece of their team for whatever reason. And now when all wheel are back today, they still suck. :(

21-14.........come on now! Onside kick! Nothing better than salty purple tears.

OCA
11-06-2016, 04:25 PM
How in holy hell do you whiff an onside kick?

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 04:36 PM
How in holy hell do you whiff an onside kick?

Dumbass thought he had six legs and was going to fake it one way, look another way, and then kick it yet another way.

They sucked all the way around today and didn't deserve to even have a chance with an onside to begin with.

OCA
11-06-2016, 04:39 PM
Dumbass thought he had six legs and was going to fake it one way, look another way, and then kick it yet another way.

They sucked all the way around today and didn't deserve to even have a chance with an onside to begin with.

N.E. looks like they will have little resistance in the AFC on thecway to the S.B.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 04:41 PM
N.E. looks like they will have little resistance in the AFC on thecway to the S.B.

Same goes for the NFC. I'll give it 3-4 more games and we'll see - but Brady and New England are looking unbeatable in all of the NFL, IMO.

Black Diamond
11-06-2016, 04:43 PM
21-0 to what is basically a jv team. Andvi talked shit to dirtbird fans all week about how bad they are.....smh

Sounds like Obama and ISIS.

gabosaurus
11-06-2016, 04:43 PM
Jim, you can rail against me all you want. My friend Katie won't allow me to be upset with you. She says anyone who is a devoted Steelers fan can't possibly be a bad person.
I have to listen to her because she is (a lot) bigger than I am. :gs:

That having been said, she wasn't very happy with the Steelers today. More penalties yardage than offense in the first three quarters. But I think they made a comeback at the end.

OCA
11-06-2016, 04:48 PM
Same goes for the NFC. I'll give it 3-4 more games and we'll see - but Brady and New England are looking unbeatable in all of the NFL, IMO.

I don't know about NFC, don't see a dominant club yet.

gabosaurus
11-06-2016, 04:52 PM

Bill Belicheat for the win.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 04:59 PM
I don't know about NFC, don't see a dominant club yet.

I'm not 100%, as he's a rookie, but damn, the Cowboys and Dak Prescott look pretty damn great!! 7-1 after today, and his record is 7-0 I believe. I also think Romo is about to be out of a job. That would be my pick for the NFC, but again - rookie. Hard to overlook that.

Black Diamond
11-06-2016, 05:01 PM
I'm not 100%, as he's a rookie, but damn, the Cowboys and Dak Prescott look pretty damn great!! 7-1 after today, and his record is 7-0 I believe. I also think Romo is about to be out of a job. That would be my pick for the NFC, but again - rookie. Hard to overlook that.
Knowing Jerry, he will go back to Romo.

OCA
11-06-2016, 05:05 PM

Don't count out dumbass Jerry Jones inserting Romo back in when he's ready, got alot of cash invested in him.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 05:08 PM
Knowing Jerry, he will go back to Romo.

Don't count out dumbass Jerry Jones inserting Romo back in when he's ready, got alot of cash invested in him.

Point taken. And Gunny would have beaten you both to that comment had he been online at the moment! :)

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 05:24 PM
A 3-4 team - as in mediocre, is already up by 18 points on your Niner's, OCA, and it's still just the 2nd quarter. That's what is called the "Kaepernick Curse", whether that blowhard is playing or rightfully sitting the bench. :slap:

OCA
11-06-2016, 05:28 PM
A 3-4 team - as in mediocre, is already up by 18 points on your Niner's, OCA, and it's still just the 2nd quarter. That's what is called the "Kaepernick Curse", whether that blowhard is playing or rightfully sitting the bench. :slap:

We basically have a practice squad out there.......gotta get rid of gm and owner.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 05:30 PM
We basically have a practice squad out there.......gotta get rid of gm and owner.

Just get rid of Kap for starters. He's a scar to the team right now. El pieco of shitto.

OCA
11-06-2016, 05:36 PM
Just get rid of Kap for starters. He's a scar to the team right now. El pieco of shitto.

Just speaking purely football it's much more than him.

jimnyc
11-06-2016, 05:45 PM
Just speaking purely football it's much more than him.

I hear ya. Same for us. We have this "vaunted 3" of Ben, Bell and Brown - but now other teams concentrate on them and simply shut us down. Well, that's the goal anyway. And our secondary sucks monkey offerings after you give them an endless banana supply. :(

Gunny
11-07-2016, 12:04 PM
Point taken. And Gunny would have beaten you both to that comment had he been online at the moment! :)

Jones can screw up boiling water. He's got all that money tied up in Choker Homo and he's not even good trade bait. Well, maybe Cleveland would take him.:laugh: