PDA

View Full Version : Pete311 - usmb

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 03:23 PM
Gotta wonder, or if it's just a coincidence - are you the piece of shit who purchased my old website from me? I ask, because you have the identical name as the dickhead who bought it from me, or should I say that I ripped off. LOL

I'm pretty confident that I am correct.

Gunny
11-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Gotta wonder, or if it's just a coincidence - are you the piece of shit who purchased my old website from me? I ask, because you have the identical name as the dickhead who bought it from me, or should I say that I ripped off. LOL

I'm pretty confident that I am correct.

Him? THAT would explain a LOT.:laugh:

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 03:44 PM
Him? THAT would explain a LOT.:laugh:

I like Pete, or did.... and it was NOT a "pete" that I bought the site from. But I don't think this is a "pete" either. Pete here was/is cool. The person who purchased my old site from me turned out to be a total POS.

Gunny
11-07-2016, 03:53 PM
I like Pete, or did.... and it was NOT a "pete" that I bought the site from. But I don't think this is a "pete" either. Pete here was/is cool. The person who purchased my old site from me turned out to be a total POS.

I DO recall. We got "upgraded" to vBul Pre-K.1. Or was that ASCII? I felt like I'd been banished to Wordstar 1. :laugh:

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 03:56 PM
I DO recall. We got "upgraded" to vBul Pre-K.1. Or was that ASCII? I felt like I'd been banished to Wordstar 1. :laugh:

For me, the problem was upgrading to "I will read your private messages"

Gunny
11-07-2016, 04:18 PM
For me, the problem was upgrading to "I will read your private messages"I never got that. .On how to destroy a board in a few days, he's STILL tops in my book. :laugh:

pete311
11-07-2016, 06:13 PM
Yes I am that piece of shit. Thought my interview would remind you. I've never been under any delusion that it wasn't anything other than a big mistake and I was not the right person to run the place. I sold it shortly after DP started. Now it's a powerhouse and DP is doing well. My ego is not that big not to be honest about that. We move on.

aboutime
11-07-2016, 06:18 PM
Yes I am that piece of shit. Thought my interview would remind you. I've never been under any delusion that it wasn't anything other than a big mistake and I was not the right person to run the place. I sold it shortly after DP started. Now it's a powerhouse and DP is doing well. My ego is not that big not to be honest about that. We move on.

jimnyc. Gotta love it when they admit to being a piece of shit. Delusional comedy wins.

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 06:26 PM

It's not a powerhouse, it's just a large chaotic craphole now is all. And we are only doing well here in the sense that we have a solid core of members/friends. By no means would I consider "competing" or comparing with other sites. I never advertise or any of that crap anymore. I'm just happy to have my friends here and some folks to discuss things with.

And yes, you were always honest, it's just odd that it took me 6 years to figure this one out!! LOL

Ok, we move on, I always do. My bad for the mean comments. I'm sorry. To put it in context though, so is OCA for starters, and I call a lot of folks similar or worse. So while I was calling you a POS, it's not as bad as it sounds. :)

Ok, it was! LOL But we both have to admit that it's funny that "we" didn't know for 6 years! I'll be nice now, now that I'm done being an ass. :thumb:

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 06:28 PM
jimnyc. Gotta love it when they admit to being a piece of shit. Delusional comedy wins.

I gotta admit, I give Pete an A+ in the honesty dept, and an A+ in taking the shitty comments. :coffee:

pete311
11-07-2016, 06:31 PM
Jim you must have forgot, because in the beginning you knew it was me

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 06:35 PM

Did I? Holy crap! That's even worse for ME then! I'm going brain dead. Either way, again, you were honest, and I was a dick, no changing that. My bad. :(

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 06:39 PM

I don't see it by going through the beginning of your posting history here, but perhaps you and I spoke via PM? Considering that I forget shit that I talk to people about from last week, forgetting 6 years ago sounds about right. :)

Gunny
11-07-2016, 06:47 PM

There IS a God! :laugh:

You really should try a sense of humor.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-07-2016, 06:49 PM
I gotta admit, I give Pete an A+ in the honesty dept, and an A+ in taking the shitty comments. :coffee:

He gets an A+ from me in the , "being a dumb-ass" department.--Tyr

Gunny
11-07-2016, 06:50 PM
I don't see it by going through the beginning of your posting history here, but perhaps you and I spoke via PM? Considering that I forget shit that I talk to people about from last week, forgetting 6 years ago sounds about right. :)

You can make it a week? I'm lucky if I remember the next day.:laugh:

jimnyc
11-07-2016, 07:00 PM
He gets an A+ from me in the , "being a dumb-ass" department.--Tyr

No doubt, I apologize for my rude and uncalled for comments after all this time - but that doesn't change the fact that 'currently' he is still a dumb ass!!

OCA
11-07-2016, 07:11 PM
It's not a powerhouse, it's just a large chaotic craphole now is all. And we are only doing well here in the sense that we have a solid core of members/friends. By no means would I consider "competing" or comparing with other sites. I never advertise or any of that crap anymore. I'm just happy to have my friends here and some folks to discuss things with.

And yes, you were always honest, it's just odd that it took me 6 years to figure this one out!! LOL

Ok, we move on, I always do. My bad for the mean comments. I'm sorry. To put it in context though, so is OCA for starters, and I call a lot of folks similar or worse. So while I was calling you a POS, it's not as bad as it sounds. :)

Ok, it was! LOL But we both have to admit that it's funny that "we" didn't know for 6 years! I'll be nice now, now that I'm done being an ass. :thumb:

How the fuck am i involved in this lol?

jimnyc
11-08-2016, 08:01 PM
How the fuck am i involved in this lol?

Allow me to clarify. I had told pete that he was a piece of shit. I didn't want him to feel too badly, so clued him into the fact that you were also a piece of shit. :beer: :laugh:

OCA
11-08-2016, 08:29 PM
Allow me to clarify. I had told pete that he was a piece of shit. I didn't want him to feel too badly, so clued him into the fact that you were also a piece of shit. :beer: :laugh:

10-4 shitbird

jimnyc
11-08-2016, 08:31 PM
10-4 shitbird

I'm one too, if that makes you feel any better, but it shouldn't!! :laugh:

OCA
11-08-2016, 09:23 PM
I'm one too, if that makes you feel any better, but it shouldn't!! :laugh:

I'm proud to be a superior intellect piece of shit