PDA

View Full Version : As usual, voting machines changing Trump votes to Clinton votes before your eyes

Little-Acorn
11-08-2016, 02:54 PM
As usual, this time in Pennsylvania, voters are reporting that the electronic voting machine are "accidentally" changing their Trump votes to Clinton, even as they watch. They call a poll worker, the poll worker can't get it to take a Trump vote either.

Also as usual, no reports of any machine changing votes the other way.

But I'm sure it's completely inadvertent. No doubt that, after changing a few hundred votes to Clinton, a machine will finally change one to Trump. That will prove that the phenomenon is completely random.

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Sigh.....

-----------------------------------------------

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

Voting Issues: Some Trump Voters Reporting Ballots Switching To Clinton
November 8, 2016 12:16 PM By Rick Dayton

CLINTON TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

Many areas are already seeing long lines with some officials saying they wouldn’t be surprised if voter turnout topped 80 percent.

However, there have been some scattered issues where voters are encountering problems.

“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane.

Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2016, 03:13 PM
As usual, this time in Pennsylvania, voters are reporting that the electronic voting machine are "accidentally" changing their Trump votes to Clinton, even as they watch. They call a poll worker, the poll worker can't get it to take a Trump vote either.

But I'm sure it's completely inadvertent. No doubt that, after changing a few hundred votes to Clinton, a machine will finally change one to Trump. That will prove that the phenomenon is completely random.

Sigh.....

http://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2016/11/08/some-problems-reported-as-voters-head-to-polls/

CLINTON TOWNSHIP (KDKA) – Today is Election Day and for the most part, voting has been smooth.

Many areas are already seeing long lines with some officials saying they wouldn’t be surprised if voter turnout topped 80 percent.

However, there have been some scattered issues where voters are encountering problems.

“Every time I would push a candidate for the Republican party, it would come up for the Democratic candidate,” said voter David Drane.

Election judges in Clinton Township, Butler County confirmed there were issues with two of their eight automated voting machines. Most of the issues came when people tried to vote straight party ticket.

However, others said they specifically wanted to vote for Republican Donald Trump only to see their vote switched before their eyes to Democrat Hillary Clinton.

“I went back, pressed Trump again. Three times I did this, so then I called one of the women that were working the polls over. And she said you must be doing it wrong. She did it three times and it defaulted to Hillary every time,” Bobbie Lee Hawranko said.

Well with dead people voting for dems, it was bound to happen = ghosts in the machines. ;)
Always dem ghosts which goes to show even the devil doesnt want to some of those lousy bastards!
I hope people finally wake up to the truth about dems and their basic characteristics, being = dishonest, treacherous and/or ignorant.
Myself, its very hard to express the depths of contempt that I have for such ffking morons!!
Sorry, morons doesnt quite fit, maggots fits better methinks.. -Tyr

Black Diamond
11-08-2016, 03:36 PM
Well with dead people voting for dems, it was bound to happen = ghosts in the machines. ;)
Always dem ghosts which goes to show even the devil doesnt want to some of those lousy bastards!
I hope people finally wake up to the truth about dems and their basic characteristics, being = dishonest, treacherous and/or ignorant.
Myself, its very hard to express the depths of contempt that I have for such ffking morons!!
Sorry, morons doesnt quite fit, maggots fits better methinks.. -Tyr
Maybe God can play with machines, too.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-08-2016, 03:40 PM
Maybe God can play with machines, too.
Methinks he has been a bit too reluctant with his thunderbolts as of the last few centuries, especially the last 50 years or so..-Tyr

Black Diamond
11-08-2016, 03:42 PM
Methinks he has been a bit too reluctant with his thunderbolts as of the last few centuries, especially the last 50 years or so..-Tyr

Hmm.

His patience may be wearing thin.

Elessar
11-08-2016, 03:59 PM
There you have it. What many have said all along.
Do they have a mechanism like a slot machine or something?

They should have been disabled and hooded.

Black Diamond
11-08-2016, 04:01 PM
There you have it. What many have said all along.
Do they have a mechanism like a slot machine or something?

They should have been disabled and hooded.

They use paper ballots where you fill in the oval in my district.

Elessar
11-08-2016, 04:04 PM
They use paper ballots where you fill in the oval in my district.

Paper ballots here, too. If you boo-boo, turn it in, watch it be shredded, and get another.

Simple process.

Drummond
11-08-2016, 08:13 PM

Sigh.....

For what it's worth, a short time ago I received a Tea Party email (I'm a member) saying the same thing about the voting machine(s) in Pennsylvania ...