PDA

View Full Version : I Love You, America!

jimnyc
11-09-2016, 07:06 AM
This is my favorite picture from the election. Unlike Hillary, I truly believe Trump loves America and only wants good things for her.

Some of my faith has been restored today. I lost my faith in news agencies with their slant and collusion. I believe the FBI and DOJ colluded and did everything possible to give this election to Clinton. But luckily, people know Clinton and don't want her in office. So many connected with Trump, more so than everyone thought. He sure has a lot of work in front of him, as does all of our government if I'll ever trust them again.

I thank OCA and Gabby for this election. Gabby started a LONG time back with her "Vote Trump, get Clinton" crap. I also had heard that Texas was going Clinton. (idiot) Now her and the rest of California can cry in their safe zones while I giggle at them for years. Also OCA and his "Clinton's don't lose elections" - he's now 2 for 2 in that prediction, and I believe saved this election for me by returning just in time.

I know there were friends on the right that had reservations about Trump, and preferred someone else, or simply didn't want to vote for him. I've mostly said I understood that for quite some time. I hope that can be repaired, and Trump will start working towards initiatives instead of debating and fighting.

I'd repeat 2008 and say I hope he does good for everyone, folks on the left too, but I would be lying. At least for the folks I came across and dealt with, I hope they are angry, pissed and upset. I hope 16 famous people are true to their words and go find another country to live in - we WANT them gone. I can think of a few who didn't say as much, and you can take them with you too.

Signed,

Sore winner!!

http://i.imgur.com/yQFHYjj.jpg

OCA
11-09-2016, 07:38 AM
You weren't even a Trump guy, in fact you heaped praise on Johnson, correct?

jimnyc
11-09-2016, 07:51 AM
You weren't even a Trump guy, in fact you heaped praise on Johnson, correct?

I beat up on Johnson from day one. Was a Trump supporter from day one. I took quite a beating in the past year, I deserve a few hours of gloating.

Gunny
11-09-2016, 07:52 AM
I am S-O-O-O fucking happy I got one wrong! Hitlery lost. f-in' A. The daughter says every white man in America must have turned out to vote yesterday. ;)

Now I can get back to slamming Trump. :finger4:

hjmick
11-09-2016, 08:03 AM
I was wrong. I didn't think he would win. Now, like I did with Obama, I will hope he doesn't fuck it up even more.

But we all know how hope worked out the last eight years...

Gunny
11-09-2016, 08:08 AM
I was wrong. I didn't think he would win. Now, like I did with Obama, I will hope he doesn't fuck it up even more.

But we all know how hope worked out the last eight years...

It kept the Supreme Court out of Hillary's hands, and Obama's "legacy" ain't so secure anymore. I call that a win.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-09-2016, 09:52 AM
I beat up on Johnson from day one. Was a Trump supporter from day one. I took quite a beating in the past year, I deserve a few hours of gloating.
I was hardcore for Trump from day one, all the way-100%....
I'd been for a drunken passed out wino in a back alley over Hillary or for that matter over any candidate the corrupt and lousy dem party put forth.
Both she and the damn dem party are just that corrupt, treasonous and totally dishonorable...

Jim , I believe You, Nightrain , Jeff and several others were all in on the Trump train as was I..
Now we see that good triumphed over evil- in that the darkest evil ever to have sought the Presidency was just defeated .
That has to restore at least a little faith in this nation--but Trump must do many things to restore more and destroy the deliberate nation weakening policies instituted by the traitor obama--lets not forget about that ffing lousy BASTARD!!-Tyr

crin63
11-09-2016, 11:16 AM
Although I congratulated you privately last night. Congratulations Jim! Gloat for as long as you like!

Thank God the Clinton Crime Family is finally done!

Elessar
11-09-2016, 12:16 PM
It kept the Supreme Court out of Hillary's hands, and Obama's "legacy" ain't so secure anymore. I call that a win.

THAT was the most important aspect for me! Obama's 'legacy' is in the shitter as far as I am concerned.

Gunny
11-09-2016, 12:20 PM
THAT was the most important aspect for me! Obama's 'legacy' is in the shitter as far as I am concerned.

I'm impressed. Just saw the chart. Thought it was going to be a squeaker. He took everything that matters.

DLT
11-09-2016, 01:49 PM

Ok. Fair enough. But AFTER today......you gotta get snerious and stop the gloat routine!

DLT
11-09-2016, 01:55 PM
I am S-O-O-O fucking happy I got one wrong! Hitlery lost. f-in' A. The daughter says every white man in America must have turned out to vote yesterday. ;)

Now I can get back to slamming Trump. :finger4:

Van Jones (that commie ahole) was right about one thing (only). This election was the result of the silent majority "whitelash". Thank GOD!

https://38.media.tumblr.com/608d27a7a14258f4e7ad7bf7b6d1b4fc/tumblr_nar7mpajg91rejb9lo1_500.gif

Elessar
11-09-2016, 02:04 PM
Ok. Fair enough. But AFTER today......you gotta get snerious and stop the gloat routine!

Ohh..let him gloat!:laugh:

I've been for Trump all along and would have been willing to eat crow if he had lost.

DLT
11-09-2016, 02:20 PM
Ohh..let him gloat!:laugh:

I've been for Trump all along and would have been willing to eat crow if he had lost.

As if..... I could stop him. :laugh:

Elessar
11-09-2016, 02:31 PM
As if..... I could stop him. :laugh:

I don't think anyone could....unless his wife smacked him upside of the head!:lol:

Abbey Marie
11-09-2016, 02:46 PM
After all the "fun" of the last year, we deserve to engage in all the gloating we want!

red states rule
11-09-2016, 03:02 PM
Congratulations America!!

The 8 year Amateur Hour staring Obama is now over

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/sbr110916dAPC20161109064507.jpg

NightTrain
11-09-2016, 03:20 PM
After all the "fun" of the last year, we deserve to engage in all the gloating we want!

I think we deserve a 24-hour gloat fest after what we've been through. :beer:

DLT
11-09-2016, 03:32 PM
I don't think anyone could....unless his wife smacked him upside of the head!:lol:

I'd pay to see that! :beer: