PDA

View Full Version : "Upset!" "Stunning!" - TRANSLATION: The media got their predictions completely wrong

Little-Acorn
11-09-2016, 11:02 AM
The arrogance in the media is unchanged, and is on full display the morning after Trump's election.

One of their (self-assigned) jobs is to find out in advance how people will vote and report it.

They blew it, huuuuge.

Naturally, they are trying desperately to blame it on Trump (he's duplicitous), Republicans (voters lied to us), and all the usual suspects. Everyone except themselves.

Could it be that Republicans didn't trust the media to accurately report what they said... and with good reason? So they just blew off most of the robocalls they got from the media?

Could it be the Republicans didn't feel like getting lied about, demonized, insulted by liberals, and everything else the leftists have been doing for months, and so told them what they wanted to hear ("I'm undecided") just to get rid of them?

If the media had acted like genuine reporters, instead of Hillary shills, for the last ten years, they would have gotten more accurate results.

As it is, the media (and other leftist extremists) have poisoned the well a little too much. Then when they went to that well (normal Americans) they got sick, sick, sick. Sicker than they already were.

The good news? Finally we have the first (hopefully of many) President who is immune to their poison and abuse.

It will be an interesting four years.

Elessar
11-09-2016, 12:07 PM
I have not trusted most of the media (MSM) for years.

I had to give a phone interview about a case once, yet what was put out in print
was 180 degrees off of what I said.

The Admiral (District Commander) was furious! Thank heaven it was all on tape
so he could see exactly what was asked and my replies.

Never agreed to do an interview after that.