PDA

View Full Version : We're not going anywhere

gabosaurus
11-09-2016, 11:18 PM
I have to admit, my first temptation was to move to Australia. Wouldn't be difficult. But I decided that would be taking the easy way out.
Instead, I am going to stay. And I hope most liberal Americans stay. Because we need to fight this thing.
Churchill didn't back down when threatened by Hitler. Neither did the European underground when conquered by Hitler.
Now that Hitler Pt. 2 has taken over our country, it is time to organize the resistance movement.
Republicans fought Obama for eight years. Our fight will be much shorter. And a lot more uncomfortable. :cool:

Even though the United States has fallen into the grip of the Republican Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Trump rule, we shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in California,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our country, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1rLCa-VJXA

SassyLady
11-09-2016, 11:22 PM
You are just as out of touch with the silent majority as the idiotic SJWS and snowflakes of your generation. Hopefully you'll mature soon Gabby.

gabosaurus
11-09-2016, 11:27 PM
You are just as out of touch with the silent majority as the idiotic SJWS and snowflakes of your generation. Hopefully you'll mature soon Gabby.

I am very grown up. I am waiting for the retirees and househusbands of DP to join me.

SassyLady
11-09-2016, 11:40 PM
I am very grown up. I am waiting for the retirees and househusbands of DP to join me.
I didn't say grow up. I said mature. I thought you would know the difference.

NightTrain
11-10-2016, 12:19 AM
I have to admit, my first temptation was to move to Australia. Wouldn't be difficult. But I decided that would be taking the easy way out.
Instead, I am going to stay. And I hope most liberal Americans stay. Because we need to fight this thing.
Churchill didn't back down when threatened by Hitler. Neither did the European underground when conquered by Hitler.
Now that Hitler Pt. 2 has taken over our country, it is time to organize the resistance movement.
Republicans fought Obama for eight years. Our fight will be much shorter. And a lot more uncomfortable. :cool:

I hear Australia and Canada are panicking at a possible wave of American moonbats stampeding their way.

No need to worry, though, you people never follow through with your commitments.

Next time run someone who isn't a known Corrupt-o-crat and you might get somewhere.

In the meantime, enjoy at least 8 years of Republican leadership. Take notes this time so that you can see how it's properly done.

Even though the United States has fallen into the grip of the Republican Gestapo and all the odious apparatus of Trump rule, we shall not flag or fail.
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in California,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our country, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the beaches,
we shall fight on the landing grounds,
we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,
we shall fight in the hills;
we shall never surrender!

But you're in Texas, not California.

At least you can hold your head high knowing that your Great State of Texas was an instrumental part of this historic landslide! Feels good to be a winner, yes?

Kathianne
11-10-2016, 06:39 AM
Ok, the Gabby post could be one of my fb rants from my kids or those of some of my friends' kids. Funny thing on all this, same folks were telling others to 'chill out' Hillary will be great and there's no way Trump would win. When questioned about her character, they pretty much shrugged it off as 'right wing conspiracy' get over it. Chill.

If they can't give him 'a chance' at least stop threatening to throw 'uncomfortable' actions i.e., violence into the mix. You are what you warned that others were.

It should have been asked, "What will you do if Hillary loses?" It wasn't.

CSM
11-10-2016, 06:52 AM

LOL...you sound like my youngest granddaughter.... "I'm a big girl now"

So now you think comparing Republicans to Nazi's and the Gestapo is "grown up"? Of course, I have no doubt you know somebody who actually was in the Nazi party and a member of the Gestapo so your assertions are valid, right?

This is what I meant by your trolling goes over the top....