PDA

View Full Version : Homosexual Immorality: What’s the Debate?

82Marine89
07-29-2007, 10:14 AM
Washington, D.C. — On August 9, MTV’s homosexual cable network, Logo, is hosting the first-ever presidential debate intended to promote the homosexual and transgender (gender identity disorder) lifestyles. All major presidential candidates have been invited to participate. To date, all Republican presidential candidates have declined, while all major Democratic candidates have accepted. Those candidates who have accepted are Sen. Hillary Clinton (D-New York), Sen. Barack Obama (D-Illinois), former Sen. John Edwards (D-North Carolina), Sen. Christopher Dodd (D-Connecticut), former Sen. Mike Gravel (D-Alaska), and Rep. Dennis Kucinich (D-Ohio).

Both Joe Solmonese, president of the homosexual “Human Rights Campaign” and lesbian singer/activist Melissa Etheridge have been selected as panelists.

Matt Barber, CWA’s Policy Director for Cultural Issues, said, “This debate is clearly designed to advance the radical homosexual agenda and to promote social and governmental acceptance and celebration of the high-risk and destructive homosexual lifestyle.

“It’s disgraceful that our nation’s moral standards have now dipped so low that it’s considered ‘tolerant’ to hold a debate organized entirely around the promotion of sexual immorality. What’s next? Are presidential candidates going to be asked to participate in a debate on how to garner widespread acceptance of adultery or incest? Are members of the growing polygamy lobby and the pedophile group NAMBLA going to tap candidates for a televised debate to promote their chosen lifestyles?

“Thousands of years of history, every major world religion, the unambiguous science of human biology and good old fashioned common sense have established that homosexual behaviors are both immoral and destructive to the lives, health and spiritual well being of those who choose to participate in those behaviors. For instance, the CDC has recently determined that 71 percent of all males living with deadly HIV/AIDS were infected with the disease through homosexual behaviors,” said Barber, “Furthermore, the CDC has determined that homosexuals — especially males — are by far at greatest risk for nearly all forms of sexually transmitted disease as well as other lifestyle related injuries.

“Will any of the presidential candidates bring up any of these facts during the debate? Organizers are expecting them to fall all over themselves trying to prove to the world who’s most sympathetic to the left’s twisted version of ‘tolerance’ and ‘diversity.’ But there’s nothing to debate here. These candidates should play it straight, so to speak, and call it like it is. Immorality is immorality,” concluded Barber.

http://www.therealitycheck.org/TRCMediawire/cwa072207.htm

Guernicaa
07-29-2007, 10:41 AM
Hmm...

The things people were saying in those articles sounds deeply familiar to what people said about blacks during the 40s, 50's, and 60's.

All of the Republican candidates declined because if they were to go to the debate and say "gay is bad", then most of the country would disagree with them...especially moderates. If they were to go and say "gay is fine" then their insane religious voters would get mad.

Therefore it’s best for them to just not open their mouth. I except we'll hear very little from them on this issue.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 10:53 AM
to the left’s twisted version of ‘tolerance’ and ‘diversity.’ But there’s nothing to debate here.

So, are you sayin' you have somethin' against tolerance and diversity?

Or would you rather have fags, dykes, and trannies remain second class citizens?

Y'know what?

If you don't like fags, don't fuck any.
Let'm live the way they want and leavem the fuck alone.

OCA
07-29-2007, 11:11 AM

Or would you rather have fags, dykes, and trannies remain second class citizens?

Y'know what?

So are you sayin you think its ok for a guy to fuck another guy in his shit pit?

I say let them admit its a choice and leave marriage out of their perverse lifestyle choice and then they can go buttfuck and catch HIV all they want.

Spyder a word of advice, your sorry ass arguments on this subject have been ripped a new asshole at least a thousand times, best not to go there.

OCA
07-29-2007, 11:13 AM
Hmm...

The things people were saying in those articles sounds deeply familiar to what people said about blacks during the 40s, 50's, and 60's.

All of the Republican candidates declined because if they were to go to the debate and say "gay is bad", then most of the country would disagree with them...especially moderates. If they were to go and say "gay is fine" then their insane religious voters would get mad.

Therefore it’s best for them to just not open their mouth. I except we'll hear very little from them on this issue.

I'm not exactly sure if you are simply retarded or just being purposely obtuse, the percentage of people who think queer choice is fine is so tiny as to not even register on the scale. Don't believe me? Just check the results of the vote in any state that has banned queer marriage including ultralib Oregon.

PWNED

07-29-2007, 11:25 AM

Y'know what?

tolerating bad behavior is always bad. Diversity for diversities sake is always bad because it inherently divides the people.

Id rather they repented of their sins, turned away from the behavior that is destroying their lives and the lives of the people surrounding them. But I suppose expecting people to take responsibility for their actions and who they are is too much to ask.

No instead, we are supposed to encourage this dangerous and unhealthy behavior. We are supposed to degrade these people by telling them they have no choice, that they cant change. We are supposed to degrade them by encouraging them to run away from who they are and confusing themselves by letting some doctor take advantage of them by changing their gender.

Heaven forbid we actually care what our fellow man is doing. How selfish of us.

diuretic
07-29-2007, 11:30 AM
So are you sayin you think its ok for a guy to fuck another guy in his shit pit?

I say let them admit its a choice and leave marriage out of their perverse lifestyle choice and then they can go buttfuck and catch HIV all they want.

Spyder a word of advice, your sorry ass arguments on this subject have been ripped a new asshole at least a thousand times, best not to go there.

Those arguments only been defeated in your mind - that means it's propaganda.

diuretic
07-29-2007, 11:32 AM
I'm not exactly sure if you are simply retarded or just being purposely obtuse, the percentage of people who think queer choice is fine is so tiny as to not even register on the scale. Don't believe me? Just check the results of the vote in any state that has banned queer marriage including ultralib Oregon.

PWNED

Having a majority opinion on something doesn't make it right. If that was the case then lynching blacks in the South would have been a moral act.

OCA
07-29-2007, 11:32 AM
Those arguments only been defeated in your mind - that means it's propaganda.

Diuretic, used to think you were rational and analytic........thats all blown to hell in one post. Guess you don't pay attention either.

OCA
07-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Having a majority opinion on something doesn't make it right. If that was the case then lynching blacks in the South would have been a moral act.

Fortunately limey we live in a democracy, the people were given a vote on this and the vote was for banning. Many Blacks I know consider it an insult that you compare them, a people who are born who they are and cannot change to people who choose to live the way they do. Its an insult that you equate the two.

diuretic
07-29-2007, 11:36 AM
tolerating bad behavior is always bad. Diversity for diversities sake is always bad because it inherently divides the people.

Id rather they repented of their sins, turned away from the behavior that is destroying their lives and the lives of the people surrounding them. But I suppose expecting people to take responsibility for their actions and who they are is too much to ask.

No instead, we are supposed to encourage this dangerous and unhealthy behavior. We are supposed to degrade these people by telling them they have no choice, that they cant change. We are supposed to degrade them by encouraging them to run away from who they are and confusing themselves by letting some doctor take advantage of them by changing their gender.

Heaven forbid we actually care what our fellow man is doing. How selfish of us.

Who says any behaviour is "bad"? Government? Through the law? Diversity is bad? You mean the immigrant population of the US, which over many year has transformed the US from a monocultural country to one of the most culturally diverse countries on earth is bad? Jeez we're all mixed breeds and we're better off for it. What are you after? Ein volk?

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 12:36 PM
What are you after? Ein volk?

That's exactly what they're after.
Ein Volk, Ein Gott, Ein Reich!

82Marine89
07-29-2007, 12:50 PM

When the result is this...

For instance, the CDC has recently determined that 71 percent of all males living with deadly HIV/AIDS were infected with the disease through homosexual behaviors,” said Barber, “Furthermore, the CDC has determined that homosexuals — especially males — are by far at greatest risk for nearly all forms of sexually transmitted disease as well as other lifestyle related injuries.

I am against it and no, I don't have any tolerance for it.

diuretic
07-29-2007, 12:52 PM
Tolerance isn't required. A bit of humanity would go a long way though.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 12:56 PM
“Furthermore, the CDC has determined that homosexuals — especially males — are by far at greatest risk for nearly all forms of sexually transmitted disease as well as other lifestyle related injuries.

Meaningless statistic.

Especially when the same numbers apply to heterosexuals as well.
A disease is no respecter of sexual orientation.

Tolerance did not cause aids, asshole.

“Furthermore, the CDC has determined that homosexuals — especially males — are by far at greatest risk for nearly all forms of sexually transmitted disease as well as other lifestyle related injuries.

Absolute bullshit lie.

That's not what the CDC determined AT ALL.

Why dontcha go there and see?

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/index.htm

OCA
07-29-2007, 01:08 PM
Meaningless statistic.

Especially when the same numbers apply to heterosexuals as well.
A disease is no respecter of sexual orientation.

Tolerance did not cause aids, asshole.

Absolute bullshit lie.

That's not what the CDC determined AT ALL.

Why dontcha go there and see?

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/resources/reports/index.htm

Tell me you aren't that fucking retarded!

Do you understand percentages of population when discussing statistics?

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 01:09 PM
Yes, I do.

Its obvious you don't though.

Here, lemme help ya out.

Its about proportions....

OCA
07-29-2007, 01:38 PM
Yes, I do.

Its obvious you don't though.

Here, lemme help ya out.

Its about proportions....

Yep and the proprtion of queer choicers who contract AIDS is astronomically greater than the number of normal people who contract AIDS since queer choicers are at best estimates only 1-3 percent of the population.

PWNED

Any other lies you want to try and slide past us?

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 01:46 PM
and the proprtion of queer choicers who contract AIDS is astronomically greater than the number of normal people who contract AIDS

Absolutely not true.

Statistally they are nearly the same.

since queer choicers
Faggotry is not a choice fags any more than idiocy is a choice for you.
Yer both born that way.

PWNED

This is simply stupid.
Do you think yer playin' Counterstrike oir Halo 2 or sumpin'?

What are you, twelve?

OCA
07-29-2007, 01:50 PM
Absolutely not true.

Statistally they are nearly the same.

Faggotry is not a choice fags any more than idiocy is a choice for you.
Yer both born that way.

This is simply stupid.
Do you think yer playin' Counterstrike oir Halo 2 or sumpin'?

What are you, twelve?

No, read the stats again and this time don't lie about what you find.

Fuck I hate liars.

OCA
07-29-2007, 01:56 PM
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/topics/surveillance/basic.htm#exposure

Douchebag Spyder check the male to male category vs the normal people category then factor in percentage of population................queeer choicers astronomically outpace everyone else in AIDS contraction. Coming to any other conclusion means you live in West Virginia and dropped out of school in 2nd grade to work the mines.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 02:04 PM
means you live in West Virginia and dropped out of school in 2nd grade to work the mines.
Somethin' you'd know a lot about, sandwich boy?

.queeer choicers

No such category.
Therefore, your conclusions are meaningless.

No, read the stats again and this time don't lie about what you find.
I didn't, I never do.

Fuck, are you "developementally challenged", "learning disabled", or just plain fuckin stupid?

OCA
07-29-2007, 02:06 PM
Somethin' you'd know a lot about, sandwich boy?

No such category.
Therefore, your conclusions are meaningless.

I didn't, I never do.

Fuck, are you "developementally challenged", "learning disabled", or just plain fuckin stupid?

I'm beginning to understand................a reading comprehension problem.

Liar

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 02:19 PM
I'm glad you can finally admit that, sandwich boy.

OCA
07-29-2007, 02:42 PM
I'm glad you can finally admit that, sandwich boy.

You can do better than this, I believe in you like I believe in the Wal-Mart greeter.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 05:40 PM
But you'll believe in a a magic ghost and an invisible sky wizard and his zombie child.

You represent an all new kind of stupid.
I wish I was still publishing so I could write a case study on you.

OCA
07-29-2007, 06:18 PM
But you'll believe in a a magic ghost and an invisible sky wizard and his zombie child.

You represent an all new kind of stupid.
I wish I was still publishing so I could write a case study on you.

You never published shit you fucking lying sack of shit. You simply are a fucking street loser piece of shit, probably strung out on heroin hanging at the library computers.

Better hope you are right when you die about Jesus...................blasphemer.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 08:18 PM
You never published shit you fucking lying sack of shit.
Yes.
I have.
And if you knew my name, you'd recognize it.
I guarantee it.

Dumbass.

You simply are a fucking street loser piece of shit, probably strung out on heroin hanging at the library computers.
You would know alot about that, wouldn't you sandwich boy?

Did they throw you out for taking baths in the restroom sinks again?

Better hope you are right when you die about Jesus...................blasphemer.
Frankly, I don't care either way.

I would much rather REIGN in HELL than SERVE in HEAVEN.

So, either way, I get what I want.

You, however, are such a fuckin' idiot that you'd rather be a slave for all eternity!
What a fuckin' tool.

OCA
07-29-2007, 08:23 PM
Yes.
I have.
And if you knew my name, you'd recognize it.
I guarantee it.

Dumbass.

You would know alot about that, wouldn't you sandwich boy?

Did they throw you out for taking baths in the restroom sinks again?

Frankly, I don't care either way.

I would much rather REIGN in HELL than SERVE in HEAVEN.

So, either way, I get what I want.

You, however, are such a fuckin' idiot that you'd rather be a slave for all eternity!
What a fuckin' tool.

Bullshit, you've never wrote anything unless it was on the wall at your local queer choice bar.

"no you aren't, yes I am"................jesus again , are you like in elementary school still?

You fucking suck at this shit.

Spyder Jerusalem
07-29-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm just playin' at yer level, sandwich boy.

Yer an embarassment to republifascist retards everywhere.
If they consider you their representative, I actually feel sorry for both you and them.

Bullshit, you've never wrote anything unless it was on the wall at your local queer choice bar.
So now you think I'm a fag, who's never published.

My editor and my wife will both be quite amused.

I can even guarantee that you've read something I've written.
That is if yer able to comprehend literature above a high school level.

Doesn't it suck when a worthless nobody like you comes face to face with someone who's superior to you in every way?
I mean, comeon, you can tell.
It's never happened to me, so I wouldn't know.

diuretic
07-30-2007, 02:26 AM
Diuretic, used to think you were rational and analytic........thats all blown to hell in one post. Guess you don't pay attention either.

Wash your mouth out - me "rational"? :laugh2:

I tell you I'm not much good with the statistical arguments, numbers have always been difficult for me, but I can pretty well pick out the eyes in an argument.

diuretic
07-30-2007, 02:28 AM
Fortunately limey we live in a democracy, the people were given a vote on this and the vote was for banning. Many Blacks I know consider it an insult that you compare them, a people who are born who they are and cannot change to people who choose to live the way they do. Its an insult that you equate the two.

I live in a democracy too, mine's in Australia, not the UK. Seppo :laugh2: