The people have spoken.

CSM
11-10-2016, 10:06 AM
The people have spoken.

LOL... you so funny!

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:07 AM
LOL... you so funny!

It's not just me. The Electoral College is antiquated.

CSM
11-10-2016, 10:11 AM

Perhaps. It seems to me that the dems have had plenty of opportunity to change the system but chose not to. Why do you think that is? Could it be that those same dems have benefitted from the same system they now declare is "antiquated"?

Abbey Marie
11-10-2016, 10:12 AM
Lol, they haven't even counted absentee ballots. (Go military voters!)
As of now, a difference of about 200,000 out of 120 million. I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:13 AM
Perhaps. It seems to me that the dems have had plenty of opportunity to change the system but chose not to. Why do you think that is? Could it be that those same dems have benefitted from the same system they now declare is "antiquated"?

I don't know. Constitutional Amendment requirements possibly? FWIW I haven't read any Dems calling it antiquated although I wouldn't be surprised with two out of the last five going against them.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:14 AM
Lol, they haven't even counted absentee ballots. (Go military voters!)
As of now, a difference of about 200,000 out of 120 million. I love the smell of desperation in the morning.

Who is desperate? Absentees won't make up 200,000.

CSM
11-10-2016, 10:15 AM
I don't know. Constitutional Amendment requirements possibly? FWIW I haven't read any Dems calling it antiquated although I wouldn't be surprised with two out of the last five going against them.

Interesting POV...two out of the last five means that three of the last five went FOR them.... just might be a bigger factor!

NightTrain
11-10-2016, 10:16 AM

Now you're against a constitutional process?

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:20 AM
Interesting POV...two out of the last five means that three of the last five went FOR them.... just might be a bigger factor!

Not exactly. The only popular vote Dems lost since 2000 was in '04.

Now you're against a constitutional process?

I might be seeing the error of my ways. I might be open to viewpoints.

Abbey Marie
11-10-2016, 10:23 AM
Who is desperate? Absentees won't make up 200,000.

Who is desperate? Anyone who tries to ignore the fact Republicans just won both houses of Congress, the White House, and soon a majority of the Supreme Court and (federal judicial appts), by latching on to the one thing they can. Even though that thing is not the way our elections work. Even though the election laws are clear. Even though that number you desperately cling to is minuscule compared to the total votes cast.

That dog won't hunt here.

This is beyond a Republican mandate. It's a juggernaut.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:27 AM
Who is desperate? Anyone who tries to ignore the fact Republicans just won both houses of Congress, the White House, and soon a majority of the Supreme Court and (federal judicial appts), by latching on to the one thing they can. Even though that thing is not the way our elections work. Even though the election laws are clear. Even though that number you desperately cling to is minuscule compared to the total votes cast.

That dog won't hunt here.

This is beyond a Republican mandate. It's a juggernaut.

Who is ignoring? :confused: Far from a juggernaut though, their margins narrowed in Congress. Besides I'm not desperately clinging to anything. :)

Abbey Marie
11-10-2016, 10:33 AM
Who is ignoring? :confused: Far from a juggernaut though. Besides I'm not desperately clinging to anything. :)

Lol! Says the guy who just posted "Hillary won!". :laugh2:

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:35 AM
Lol! Says the guy who just posted "Hillary won!". :laugh2:

:confused: She won the popular vote... A juggernaut requires at least the popular vote I would have thought.

CSM
11-10-2016, 10:39 AM
Not exactly. The only popular vote Dems lost since 2000 was in '04.

I might be seeing the error of my ways. I might be open to viewpoints.

So we might well ask why the heck the electoral college was put in place in the first place....hmmmm

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:41 AM
So we might well ask why the heck the electoral college was put in place in the first place....hmmmm

I completely agree. Is it still true today?

Abbey Marie
11-10-2016, 10:42 AM
:confused: She won the popular vote... A juggernaut requires at least the popular vote I would have thought.

You go on telling yourself that, if it comforts you. Kind of like a safe space, I guess. :cool:

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:43 AM
You go on telling yourself that, if it comforts you. Kind of like a safe space, I guess. :cool:

You seem to be confused about something. I am quite pleased today.

Black Diamond
11-10-2016, 10:50 AM
This is all over Facebook. Bunch of sore losers. The electoral college isn't the dems problem. Don't run a criminal who thinks she's above the law next time.

CSM
11-10-2016, 10:52 AM
I completely agree. Is it still true today?

My initial thought is that it is indeed. What folks seem to forget is that the states can allocate the electorate votes as they see fit and most are "winner take all". A couple allocate them according to percentage of vote...

It appears to me that it is a double edged sword kind of thing. As you point out, more of the population lives in urban areas (duh) than in suburban/rural areas. That being said, it just doesn't seem quite right that a high population state like say Mass should be telling folks in Wyoming how they need to live.... Heck, take a good look at Mass...eastern Mass is a very different environment that western Mass.... and western Mass is very much at the mercy of the big population centers in the eastern part of that state...

fj1200
11-10-2016, 10:55 AM
This is all over Facebook. Bunch of sore losers. The electoral college isn't the dems problem. Don't run a criminal who thinks she's above the law next time.

Are they wrong.

My initial thought is that it is indeed. What folks seem to forget is that the states can allocate the electorate votes as they see fit and most are "winner take all". A couple allocate them according to percentage of vote...

It appears to me that it is a double edged sword kind of thing. As you point out, more of the population lives in urban areas (duh) than in suburban/rural areas. That being said, it just doesn't seem quite right that a high population state like say Mass should be telling folks in Wyoming how they need to live.... Heck, take a good look at Mass...eastern Mass is a very different environment that western Mass.... and western Mass is very much at the mercy of the big population centers in the eastern part of that state...

High-population areas are always going to have more sway than low-population areas.

CSM
11-10-2016, 11:01 AM
Are they wrong.

High-population areas are always going to have more sway than low-population areas.

Yes they are. However, one of the thoughts behind the electoral college was to prevent those high populations from voting their own self interests. The Federalist papers do a pretty good job of explaining it and in a far better way than I can articulate.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 11:05 AM
Yes they are. However, one of the thoughts behind the electoral college was to prevent those high populations from voting their own self interests. The Federalist papers do a pretty good job of explaining it and in a far better way than I can articulate.

One of many checks and balances in the Constitution IMO, not just the obvious ones.

CSM
11-10-2016, 11:06 AM

By the way, I do believe it was stated a few times by some Dem leader(quoting/paraphrasing Alexis de Tocqville) that the process protects us from the tyranny of the masses...

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 11:09 AM
The skank lost and is done for good. The people HAVE spoken. Some can whine and dance and bring up all the scenarios that make them feel better - shes DONE and YOU lost. Deal with it.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 11:13 AM
The skank lost and is done for good. The people HAVE spoken. Some can whine and dance and bring up all the scenarios that make them feel better - shes DONE and YOU lost. Deal with it.

More accurately I think the States have spoken.

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 11:15 AM
More accurately I think the States have spoken.

Call it whatever the hell makes you feel better. Don't care. Deal with it.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 11:17 AM
Call it whatever the hell makes you feel better. Don't care. Deal with it.

:confused: I feel fine. The people do not elect the POTUS in this country.

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 11:19 AM
:confused: I feel fine. The people do not elect the POTUS in this country.

And yet the people all over in the rural areas, and midwest states, and south states, they knew their electorates count as well, so they voted accordingly. YES - the PEOPLE decided.

I'm sorry your candidate lost. Maybe another year you can see the glass ceiling come down. :lol:

fj1200
11-10-2016, 11:22 AM
And yet the people all over in the rural areas, and midwest states, and south states, they knew their electorates count as well, so they voted accordingly. YES - the PEOPLE decided.

I'm sorry your candidate lost. Maybe another year you can see the glass ceiling come down. :lol:

:confused: "The People" voted for hrc. My candidate was always going to lose, he muffed a golden opportunity. I do not apologize for voting freedom though.

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 11:23 AM
:confused: "The People" voted for hrc. My candidate was always going to lose, he muffed a golden opportunity. I do not apologize for voting freedom though.

She lost. She's done. Johnson never had a chance and was destroyed MUCH worse than I could have imagined. Happy days!!

fj1200
11-10-2016, 11:27 AM
She lost. She's done. Johnson never had a chance and was destroyed MUCH worse than I could have imagined. Happy days!!

As I said, he muffed a golden opportunity. The first problem was the two parties rigging the debate system, his second problem was shooting himself in the foot.

crin63
11-10-2016, 11:35 AM

That's just a foolish sentiment. Without the Electoral College then the coasts would decide everything for the country.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 11:38 AM
That's just a foolish sentiment. Without the Electoral College then the coasts would decide everything for the country.

No, the people would. There just happens to be more of them on the coasts.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 11:40 AM
I believe I have discovered the source of my confusion.

Electoral votes must be done away with..
For this is a clear example of the failure of this entity...
That this piece of shit named Hillary can be so formidable an opponent at this stage even with her unpopularity, past deeds and all of her
currently known negatives.

My apologies.

Abbey Marie
11-10-2016, 12:12 PM
You seem to be confused about something. I am quite pleased today.

You don't seem pleased with the actual results- you know, the results that mean we will have a President Trump. If I have that wrong, please clarify.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 12:13 PM
You don't seem pleased with the actual results- you know, the results that mean we will have a President Trump. If I have that wrong, please clarify.

I don't know why you think that. She had no business winning.

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 01:09 PM

You know, since Hillary sucked, and we saw SO SO SO much positive stuff said by FJ about Trump.... :rolleyes:

aboutime
11-10-2016, 01:19 PM
No, the people would. There just happens to be more of them on the coasts.

Thanks again poor fj. Thanks once again for proving to all of us, just how dumb you either want to be, or actually are. You sound like one of those elite college kids who thinks the Electoral College will give them FREE DEGREE's in mutual stupidity.

gabosaurus
11-10-2016, 01:33 PM
THE ELECTION WAS RIGGED!! Stolen from Hillary Clinton!! Bogus! :cool:

http://leecamp.net/8138-2/

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 01:35 PM

I HOPE it was stolen. One more thing for her to stew over while she walks away a l.o.s.e.r. And you know what? She can go eat a dick alongside you. :)

gabosaurus
11-10-2016, 01:42 PM
I HOPE it was stolen. One more thing for her to stew over while she walks away a l.o.s.e.r. And you know what? She can go eat a dick alongside you. :)

Once again, only one of us has that option. Stew over that one for a while. :slap:

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 01:49 PM
Once again, only one of us has that option. Stew over that one for a while. :slap:

So what is it you are saying? Why the deception? Why not just come out and say what it is you are now saying in code? Don't want the board to see how you truly are? Go ahead, tell them!!

Balu
11-10-2016, 01:54 PM
It could have been so should the USA have the most democratic direct election system. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/light_skin/umnik2.gif

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 02:02 PM
So what is it you are saying? Why the deception? Why not just come out and say what it is you are now saying in code? Don't want the board to see how you truly are? Go ahead, tell them!!

You know what, I take this back, have your fun, nothing can bring me down from this natural high!! I know what you're hinting at, based on discussions in the past, and my wife... but that's cool!! I can always just go to Texas and find some Mexican piece of crap, or degenerates that like to "take care" of the Mexicans.

The wall is coming, say goodbye!! LOL Or tell it to move, maybe be a snow mexican up north!! :coffee:

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 02:03 PM
It could have been so should the USA have the most democratic direct election system. http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/light_skin/umnik2.gif

What's up, Blue? Haven't said hello since your return, hope all is well with my Russian friend. :)

Elessar
11-10-2016, 02:03 PM

Errrmmm...Stolen?

After all the DNC did to undermine the process?
After all that Lynch, Obama, Bill Clinton, and Comey did to influence the outcome?

Sure it was rigged...by the damn liberal Democrats. Except it blew up in their faces.

Balu
11-10-2016, 02:08 PM
What's up, Blue? Haven't said hello since your return, hope all is well with my Russian friend. :)

Everything is fine. Among alives yet. Thanks! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/friends.gif

Elessar
11-10-2016, 02:08 PM

It is exactly the same in Oregon and California. The urban areas get the perks, and the rural areas
have to suck ass.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 02:09 PM
You know, since Hillary sucked, and we saw SO SO SO much positive stuff said by FJ about Trump.... :rolleyes:

There is little positive with either of them, I'm not sure where you're confused. She sucks and at least there's a chance that he won't. Her finally being put aside is reason enough to be happy today.

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 02:11 PM
There is little positive with either of them, I'm not sure where you're confused. She sucks and at least there's a chance that he won't. Her finally being put aside is reason enough to be happy today.

I'm not confused in the slightest bit. And YOU don't see any positive. Hell, Hillary doesn't see any positive with Trump either. That means very little.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 02:18 PM
I'm not confused in the slightest bit. And YOU don't see any positive. Hell, Hillary doesn't see any positive with Trump either. That means very little.

What are you even talking about? SCOTUS is a positive, his corporate tax plan is a positive, her gone is a positive... But that doesn't mean the reasons I didn't vote for him aren't still reasons I didn't vote for him.

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 02:22 PM

What are you even talking about? SCOTUS is a positive, his corporate tax plan is a positive, her gone is a positive... But that doesn't mean the reasons I didn't vote for him aren't still reasons I didn't vote for him.

You said there was little positive (we know, we watched you whine for a year). I pointed out that Hillary feels similar. Neither mean very much at all at the end of the day.

fj1200
11-10-2016, 02:27 PM
You said there was little positive (we know, we watched you whine for a year). I pointed out that Hillary feels similar. Neither mean very much at all at the end of the day.

And you were incorrect. I know what I posted although I would have a hard time finding much positive with her. :shrug:

I'm not sure why you're in such a foul mood about my postings while you're still in the honeymoon period. He won, the Republicans hold the House and Senate, most governors and state legislatures, a conservative justice is in the offing... All of that good stuff doesn't mean that protectionism, for example, is now a good thing.

jimnyc
11-10-2016, 02:31 PM
And you were incorrect. I know what I posted although I would have a hard time finding much positive with her. :shrug:

I'm not sure why you're in such a foul mood about my postings while you're still in the honeymoon period. He won, the Republicans hold the House and Senate, most governors and state legislatures, a conservative justice is in the offing... All of that good stuff doesn't mean that protectionism, for example, is now a good thing.

Foul mood? Your perception is WAY off. I am ECSTATIC about the way things turned out!! And I'm having a blast shoving things down the throats of some who spent a year on negativity about him. My euphoria will of course wear off, but don't act like you weren't against Trump every step of the way. Now you get to eat some crow along with the others.

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-10-2016, 03:17 PM

I truly love it when millions of leftists have to eat their words- even more so when they start trying to deny what they said and which candidate they trolled for.
Christmas came early this year and now we only have to wait until that ffing piece of shit and his scum wife stop infesting the people's Whitehouse.
That will be another day to celebrate, as never before has two more unworthy people(maggots) lived there to harm this nation..-Tyr

Elessar
11-10-2016, 04:12 PM
I truly love it when millions of leftists have to eat their words- even more so when they start trying to deny what they said and which candidate they trolled for.
Christmas came early this year and now we only have to wait until that ffing piece of shit and his scum wife stop infesting the people's Whitehouse.
That will be another day to celebrate, as never before has two more unworthy people(maggots) lived there to harm this nation..-Tyr

Obama's Holiday Dinner:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi85.photobucket.com%2Fa lbums%2Fk68%2Fcuregirl4vr%2Featingcrow.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datehookup.com%2Fthread-241811.htm&docid=i-jN8GL7M5IWcM&tbnid=pMJwzhFtrhxqfM%3A&vet=1&w=350&h=272&bih=600&biw=1008&ved=0ahUKEwj4wb-ojJ_QAhUYz2MKHec2CdEQMwg2KAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

(Sorry...cannot save images on this machine)

DLT
11-10-2016, 04:33 PM
The people have spoken.

Nice dream you're having there. Or...is it meant as a joke? If so, here's one for ya...

http://scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14925509_1293055594059458_5746898363639256751_n.jp g?oh=44c722e95f0c986564c2f4e1392fbcb4&oe=588B2B93

DLT
11-10-2016, 04:35 PM

So is sex. But that doesn't mean anyone is going to get rid of it! :laugh:

aboutime
11-10-2016, 07:47 PM
Obama's Holiday Dinner:

https://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http%3A%2F%2Fi85.photobucket.com%2Fa lbums%2Fk68%2Fcuregirl4vr%2Featingcrow.jpg&imgrefurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.datehookup.com%2Fthread-241811.htm&docid=i-jN8GL7M5IWcM&tbnid=pMJwzhFtrhxqfM%3A&vet=1&w=350&h=272&bih=600&biw=1008&ved=0ahUKEwj4wb-ojJ_QAhUYz2MKHec2CdEQMwg2KAcwBw&iact=mrc&uact=8

(Sorry...cannot save images on this machine)

Here it is Elessar.....http://icansayit.com/images/eatingcrow.jpg

revelarts
11-10-2016, 08:30 PM

Agreed.

I still don't like Trump and i didn't vote for him either. But there are somethings I do agree with him on.
But with Clinton i can think NONE. ZERO.

One thing thats odd here. One of the things I agree with Trump on is something i took a LOT of heat for here for YEARS but when Trump Said it somehow it's strongly disagreed with but forgivable. And when he says it he's somehow not crazy or just falling for the MSM and the left wing talking points.

I mean that the invasion of Iraq was pure B.S.! And the cause of the many of the problems we have now instead of a part of the solutions to AQ/terrorism.

He also promoted an idea that Bauckman and Palin and Ron Paul expressed well over and over but somehow didn't get much traction with the minds of the right. The fact that both the left and the RIGHT in congress are literally paid for by corporations and the rich. And legislation actually is often FOR the rich not for "freedom", "justice", "free markets" or "military advantage".
Even if the titles of the Bill include those labels. they all called it crony capitalism as a aposed to real "market" or real "free market" capitalism.
Trump hasn't articulated it as well as any of the 3 i've mentioned but he's covered it in his own way. several times just by describing how he "use to" to biz with and manipulate politicians .

So yeah there are some positives about Trump.
I just wish the Trump supporters where as HARD CORE supporters of conservative principals and positive human values as they are Trump.

It seems to me that MUCH was compromised by many Trump supporters just to ekk out a victory with a very unsure outcome.

O Yeah supreme court Justices. can't forget that.
In all seriousness if the court is changed and can cancel Roe v Wade, and ..by some miracle nullify the same sex marriage (:eek:) . I'll put a picture of him on a wall in my house. And will ALWAYS have something good to say about him and tell people how mistaken i was.

But for right Now I'm from Missouri. All I know about Trump is his PAST which isn't pleasant, or conservative. His recent rhetoric which isn't cool or conservative much at all. And his promises... only 1/5 of which I really agree with.

But Hey Congrats he won. He's got a lot of people hopes up and frighten and alienated MANY MORE. I suspect that at the end of 4 years many of Trumps supporters will just as disappointed about Trump as many of Obama's supporters are now. But as Trump said, some supporters will still support him , even if he stood in times square and shot someone in the face.

gabosaurus
11-10-2016, 08:54 PM
Actually, Hillary Clinton DID WIN the popular vote. She received 60,274,974 votes to 59.937,338 for Trump.

You guys still want to abolish the Electoral College? :cool:

NightTrain
11-10-2016, 09:30 PM
Actually, Hillary Clinton DID WIN the popular vote. She received 60,274,974 votes to 59.937,338 for Trump.

Thank God for James Madison and Alexander Hamilton, right?

Besides, after we deport the millions of illegals running around voting democratic, the popular vote will more accurately reflect real America.

aboutime
11-10-2016, 09:33 PM

gabby. You really do sound like a typical, liberal idiot. Bringing that SAME OLD, SAME OLD BS up again to somehow make you feel better. Contact AL GORE, and ask him how many votes he actually got in 2000.

That idea of abolishing the E.C. is just more of the same Liberal BULLCRAP all of you use as an Excuse, to ease your pain, and tears that cause you to take to the streets yelling "HE'S NOT MY PRESIDENT!"

See how that worked back in 2000?:laugh:

red states rule
11-11-2016, 05:15 AM

Right

Let about 11 states decide for the other 39

Sounds fair to most liberals

red states rule
11-11-2016, 05:17 AM

Life could still be good for Hillary Gabby

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/holb_c14631120161111120100.jpg

fj1200
11-14-2016, 10:09 AM
Foul mood? Your perception is WAY off. I am ECSTATIC about the way things turned out!! And I'm having a blast shoving things down the throats of some who spent a year on negativity about him. My euphoria will of course wear off, but don't act like you weren't against Trump every step of the way. Now you get to eat some crow along with the others.

I was against him and for good reason, that doesn't of course mean I was for her; it's a fairly simple concept really. Not sure why I should be eating crow I didn't expect my candidate to win. I'll be more than happy to be wrong if all the reasons I didn't vote for him are reasons that didn't turn out to be true.

So now you are for the Electoral College? My how things change.

Nice dream you're having there. Or...is it meant as a joke? If so, here's one for ya...

No dream. You should review the whole thread. :)

So is sex. But that doesn't mean anyone is going to get rid of it! :laugh:

I never thought we should as some had argued recently. :)

fj1200
11-14-2016, 10:14 AM
Agreed.

I still don't like Trump and i didn't vote for him either. But there are somethings I do agree with him on.
But with Clinton i can think NONE. ZERO.

I'm not sure why people don't understand that.

Right

Let about 11 states decide for the other 39

Sounds fair to most liberals

I don't think you understand how getting rid of the EC works, not that I'm actually advocating for it as some have. ;) It wouldn't have anything to do with states anymore.

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 10:17 AM
I was against him and for good reason, that doesn't of course mean I was for her; it's a fairly simple concept really. Not sure why I should be eating crow I didn't expect my candidate to win. I'll be more than happy to be wrong if all the reasons I didn't vote for him are reasons that didn't turn out to be true.

So now you are for the Electoral College? My how things change.

No dream. You should review the whole thread. :)

I never thought we should as some had argued recently. :)

I've always been in favor of the electoral college. Trump was against it and still is. I don't want my state ignored. You did say on several occasions Trump couldn't possibly win, but so did a lot of Trump supporters. 95 percent of the country is eating crow.

Black Diamond
11-14-2016, 10:20 AM
Electoral college is the worst method of electing a President...

Except for all the others.

fj1200
11-14-2016, 10:24 AM
I've always been in favor of the electoral college. Trump was against it and still is. I don't want my state ignored. You did say on several occasions Trump couldn't possibly win, but so did a lot of Trump supporters. 95 percent of the country is eating crow.

I certainly didn't think he'd win, but then he had the good fortune of running against hrc. I'm not sure why you think your state would be ignored if the EC weren't around, candidates would just focus on where the people are rather than on a select number of states. It might even be more "democratic." For example Georgia has been ignored by candidates for as long as I've been down here; '98. You're in Texas? I think you've been ignored too.

The EC is important because it is States that elect the POTUS and not the people. I think we actually need to restore some state "power" to the Constitution by repealing the 17th and require legislatures appoint Senators.

fj1200
11-14-2016, 10:25 AM
Electoral college is the worst method of electing a President...

Except for all the others.

That depends completely on our system of government. I think at this point it's mere footnote.

jimnyc
11-14-2016, 12:03 PM
I certainly didn't think he'd win, but then he had the good fortune of running against hrc..

Don't make me search - but I believe a few here said that Hillary should never win - but had the good fortune of running against Trump.

aboutime
11-14-2016, 03:00 PM
The people have spoken.

fj. You are correct. Hillary won an all expense, paid vacation for Life in GITMO
http://icansayit.com/images/ILoveGitmo.jpg
at the luxurious, left-over, potty holes the former prisoners called Home.

http://icansayit.com/images/TwoSeatOuthouse.jpg

fj1200
11-15-2016, 11:08 AM
Don't make me search - but I believe a few here said that Hillary should never win - but had the good fortune of running against Trump.

I'm sure that's true. trump could only beat hrc and hrc could only beat trump. Obviously something had to give in this prisoner's dilemma of sorts.

fj1200
11-21-2016, 11:20 AM
The Executive should defer to the Legislative. They actually have a mandate.

<tbody>
Party
Republican (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_Party_(United_States))
Democratic (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_Party_(United_States))

Popular vote
60,857,196[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_ 2016#cite_note-google1-2)
57,356,946[1] (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_ 2016#cite_note-google1-2)

Percentage
50.1%
47.2%

</tbody>

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_ 2016

:cool:

Balu
11-21-2016, 11:56 AM
The Executive should defer to the Legislative. They actually have a mandate.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_House_of_Representatives_elections,_ 2016

:cool:

If Liberals would be curious then they could be surprised how illegitimate Chancellor Merkel is if applying their approach, determining who won and who lost. http://s19.rimg.info/aee19e2775457d135efdf745e7d94e15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1224821991.html)

Balu
11-21-2016, 12:31 PM
Tonight on one of our political TV shows I heard a phrase that made me smiling.

The quintessence of the latest Obama's visit to Europe: "After a long and protracted battles our liberal troops left Washington. I carried on my body the Banner of Liberalism, and handed it over to Chancellor Merkel, under whose leadership we all will have to keep the defense around the outer perimeter of our Free World over the next 4 years."

Tyr-Ziu Saxnot
11-21-2016, 12:41 PM
Tonight on one of our political TV shows I heard a phrase that made me smiling.

The quintessence of the latest Obama's visit to Europe: "After a long and protracted battles our liberal troops left Washington. I carried on my body the Banner of Liberalism, and handed it over to Chancellor Merkel, under whose leadership we all will have to keep the defense around the outer perimeter of our Free World over the next 4 years."

Chancellor Merkel, a totally worthless globalist shill, that sold her nation down the river, to do the bidding of the globalists....
Amazing how many nations now, allow open treason in their government leaders, such as is the case with Merkel, obama and others..
And that goes to show in that "allowance", illustrated is the true depth of power the globalists now have around the globe, IMHO..-Tyr

fj1200
11-21-2016, 02:57 PM
If Liberals would be curious then they could be surprised how illegitimate Chancellor Merkel is if applying their approach, determining who won and who lost. http://s19.rimg.info/aee19e2775457d135efdf745e7d94e15.gif (http://smayliki.ru/smilie-1224821991.html)

Not quite sure what you're saying.

Balu
11-21-2016, 06:04 PM
Not quite sure what you're saying.
In 2013 there were elections to Bundestag in Germany.
According to the election results SPD by its will went into an alliance with CDU / CSU to form the Grand Coalition, the majority of which (CDU / CSU) appointed Chancellor from its party. Thus, the SPD party has betrayed all of it's voters by passing their votes in favor of Merkel (CDU / CSU member) against whom they had voted during elections.

aboutime
11-21-2016, 07:42 PM
According to the election results SPD by its will went into an alliance with CDU / CSU to form the Grand Coalition, the majority of which (CDU / CSU) appointed Chancellor from its party. Thus, the SPD party has betrayed all of it's voters by passing their votes in favor of Merkel (CDU / CSU member) against whom they had voted during elections.

Balu. Everything you stated above may be true but....the differences are. WE here in the United States of America HAVE a Constitution that prescribes the laws of our elections. Our Founding Father's witnessed what you were speaking about above. Which is why WE have our Constitution, elections, and Electoral College that finally decides the outcome.

hjmick
11-21-2016, 08:30 PM
Hillary won the popular vote...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpQ6X4ojHws

fj1200
11-22-2016, 03:34 PM

OK. But that's how a parliamentarian system works. :shrug:

Hillary won the popular vote...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MpQ6X4ojHws

:laugh: Not a whit. It kind of makes her losing that much sweeter.