PDA

View Full Version : I promise to give Trump a chance

gabosaurus
11-10-2016, 01:30 PM
I am not out in the streets protesting. I am not leaving the country. I am not stocking up on weapons or barricading my home.
Trump was fairly elected (well, sort of. I personally think the election was rigged :p), so I bow to the will to the people.

After all, Republicans gave Obama a chance when he was elected in 2008.
Oh wait. They never gave him a chance. They fought him for eight years.
Never mind, I'm not like that. I will be watching, though. :cool:

:carryon:

Elessar
11-10-2016, 01:35 PM
I am not out in the streets protesting. I am not leaving the country. I am not stocking up on weapons or barricading my home.
Trump was fairly elected (well, sort of. I personally think the election was rigged :p), so I bow to the will to the people.

That is wishy-washy....The Dems tried like hell to rig the election for a year.

I gave Obama a chance until his promised 'transparency' faded to a solid screen.

gabosaurus
11-10-2016, 01:40 PM
What is wishy-washy about it? I have nothing negative to say. I offer only sarcasm and left-wing humor.

After all, politics are quite trivial at this point. As a wait for a tardy parent to lambast me about the school district being to blame for her 10th grade daughter getting pregnant. Can't possibly be poor parenting!! :rolleyes:

I plan to blame Trump. :p

Elessar
11-10-2016, 01:44 PM
What is wishy-washy about it? I have nothing negative to say. I offer only sarcasm and left-wing humor.

After all, politics are quite trivial at this point. As a wait for a tardy parent to lambast me about the school district being to blame for her 10th grade daughter getting pregnant. Can't possibly be poor parenting!! :rolleyes:

I plan to blame Trump. :p

Should plan to blame liberals. Trump has nothing to do with that. Blame the non-parenting that liberals
have pushed for decades, not the federal government by any administration.

SassyLady
11-11-2016, 02:34 AM
Well, Gabby, you agree with Trump on at least one thing ... thinking things are rigged.

I do thank you on giving him a chance.

red states rule
11-11-2016, 05:13 AM

For you Gabby

http://media.townhall.com/Townhall/Car/b/payn_c14626020161111120100.jpg