PDA

View Full Version : I Apologize!!

stephanie
01-30-2007, 05:21 PM
For my major Rant last night...

A few too many drinks, yes...

But also I think watching the march over the weekend, listening to yrs. of people putting down our country, our President, our Military.... I Finally exploded...

Sorry to ya all....
I'll try to control myself better....:2up:

:beer:

jackass
01-30-2007, 05:39 PM
Was it deleted?

stephanie
01-30-2007, 05:56 PM
Was it deleted?

Probably should of been...;)

Gaffer
01-30-2007, 06:01 PM
haven't come acrossed it yet but I'm sure I am in agreement with you.

Mr. P
01-30-2007, 06:11 PM
I missed it, Steph. feel free to do er again. Lord knows ya need something to keep ya warm up there! :thumb:

stephanie
01-30-2007, 06:29 PM
I missed it, Steph. feel free to do er again. Lord knows ya need something to keep ya warm up there! :thumb:

:wink2:

OCA
01-30-2007, 06:36 PM

But also I think watching the march over the weekend, listening to yrs. of people putting down our country, our President, our Military.... I Finally exploded...

Sorry to ya all....

Where the hell is this post Steffie? I love to read the writings of a raging drunk woman!

stephanie
01-30-2007, 06:38 PM
Where the hell is this post Steffie? I love to read the writings of a raging drunk woman!

You'll just have to search for it....:p

:laugh:

OCA
01-30-2007, 06:47 PM
Ok I think I found it and even if it wasn't the one....you ripped MFM and in my book that is beautiful!

jillian
01-30-2007, 09:02 PM

Sorry to ya all....

S'okay, Steffie. Not much else to do in 30 below ;)

retiredman
01-30-2007, 09:07 PM
as I can recall...I gave you a positive reputation comment and asked, at the time, if you were drunk.

(I am NOT just a pretty face!)

retiredman
01-30-2007, 09:14 PM
and you need to know, from a guy who has been there, that there is a significant difference between criticizing the MISSION that civilians send our military to try and accomplish and criticizing the military itself.

ANd those folks who tell you that the people in uniform can't tell the difference are flat out wrong.

stephanie
01-30-2007, 09:40 PM
Thank's all..

Now let me recoup. from this hangover, then *I'LL BE BACK!*:laugh:

Roomy
01-31-2007, 02:44 AM

Sorry to ya all....

You don't really mean it because you are a woman.:)

I should probably post a blanket apology and ask one of the gaffers to make it a sticky, but thats because I am all man.

stephanie
01-31-2007, 02:50 AM
You don't really mean it because you are a woman.:)

I should probably post a blanket apology and ask one of the gaffers to make it a sticky, but thats because I am all man.

:dunno:

;)