PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the Left

Abbey Marie
11-11-2016, 12:20 PM
In all seriousness, the rioting and protesting and weeping and gnashing of teeth seems very hard to understand. I'm sure there are many factors that lead to this behavior. But I think I understand one big reason. When we step back and look at the msm and how thoroughly in the tank they have been for Hillary. Imagine hearing all that cheerleading for Hillary for more than a year, and the absolute trashing of and fear-mongering about Trump.

The left surely thought up until right before the election that Hillary was a shoe-in. Her loss was simply unimaginable. And Trump is a cave man who wants to come into our homes and grab our daughters' privates. And prohibit our birth control.

jimnyc
11-11-2016, 12:23 PM
The left is notorious for being the party of freebies and entitlements. And you KNOW they felt Hillary was a shoe in, and entitled to the presidency. They even planned fireworks until the day before. It was all over except for the voting. The celebrations were waiting.

That's gotta sting a little.

red states rule
11-11-2016, 12:23 PM
In all seriousness, the rioting and protesting and weeping and gnashing of teeth seems very hard to understand. I'm sure there are many factors that lead to this behavior. But I think I understand one big reason. When we step back and look at the msm and how thoroughly in the tank they have been for Hillary. Imagine hearing all that cheerleading for Hillary for more than a year, and the absolute trashing of and fear-mongering about Trump.

The left surely thought up until right before the election that Hillary was a shoe-in. Her loss was simply unimaginable. And Trump is a cave man who wants to come into iur homes and grab our daughters' privates. And prohibit our birth control.

Following the Saul Alinsky rule book?

You are 100% correct Abbey. You must have a PhD in Child Psychology to understand the left so well

Kathianne
11-11-2016, 09:54 PM
I'm seeing it all a bit differently. Ignorance. The millennials, even those a decade ahead of them are mostly bereft of any meaningful understanding of our government. It's even worse for those in their teens and early 20's.

Oh, they spout off about 'rights' and 'responsibilities' of the government, but they haven't any idea of what created the rights of which they so easily spout off about.

They know they can burn the flag, 1st amendment and all, but see no connection to letting others have a different opinion and giving voice to that. They are being led by teachers that in the past 3 days have taken some out to chant, 'not my President,' and others that allowed groups of students to chant, 'Build the wall.' I'm sorry, but undergrad schooling is not the proper venue to be doing this. It's indoctrination at that point.

What the schools should be teaching is how and why the revolution was fought-the principles. Then how the Articles failed to hold together when victory seemed imminent and why. That naturally leads to the establishment of the Constitutional Convention and then the serious issues that were debated contentiously between the federalists and anti-federalists. When done correctly, there's little need to point out the similarities on so many of the continuing disagreements that are still with us. With one exception, albeit a big one, the problems have been dealt with absent violence within.

The lack of the education of civics is now displaying the ramifications on the streets.

OCA
11-11-2016, 10:24 PM
Or it could just be fear of just what the orange megalomaniac is capable of.

Elessar
11-11-2016, 10:59 PM

Well....you can join the list of liberals who threatened to leave.
Who the hell would miss you?
Are you out rioting and protesting? If not, you are not living up to you tough boy guff.

OCA
11-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Well....you can join the list of liberals who threatened to leave.
Who the hell would miss you?
Are you out rioting and protesting? If not, you are not living up to you tough boy guff.

Butthurt much?

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 11:02 PM

I like megalomaniacs. They're interesting.

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 11:05 PM
Butthurt much?

Well....

He's not out rioting and looting. So..

Elessar
11-11-2016, 11:45 PM
Butthurt much?

Not me, but you must be corn-holed hurt.:laugh:

OCA
11-11-2016, 11:49 PM
Not me, but you must be corn-holed hurt.:laugh:

Oh no i'm going to enjoy this difficult lesson all you banjo pickers are going to learn over the course of the next 4 yrs.

Last time Repubs had oval and both houses 1928..........great depression 1929. You tried it again in 2008, i assume you'll make sure to complete the destruction this time around.

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 11:51 PM
Oh no i'm going to enjoy this difficult lesson all you banjo pickers are going to learn over the course of the next 4 yrs.

Last time Repubs had oval and both houses 1928..........great depression 1929. You tried it again in 2008, i assume you'll make sure to complete the destruction this time around.

You converting all your portfolio to cash, then?

OCA
11-11-2016, 11:53 PM
You converting all your portfolio to cash, then?

Burgeoning marijuana grow operation.

OCA
11-11-2016, 11:56 PM
Gonna put some money out on the street too, 2 % vig. Interest rates are sure to go sky high, people gonna need cash.

Elessar
11-11-2016, 11:57 PM

Maybe you ought to take your city boy tough guy act out in the country away
from liberal hide-outs like the big cities. You'd get the banjo broken in half,
shoved down your throat, and up you boy-loving ass.

Take your act into the coal fields 150 miles West of you and try it.
But you are just a keyboard commando tough boy...ain't got the balls.

You've already been proven wrong more than once the past month.
Trying for icing on the cake, Corn-hole boy?

Elessar
11-12-2016, 12:00 AM
Burgeoning marijuana grow operation.

Pretty easy to trace that dipshit. Not a secure site here and
you would be easy to trace,

OCA
11-12-2016, 12:02 AM
Maybe you ought to take your city boy tough guy act out in the country away
from liberal hide-outs like the big cities. You'd get the banjo broken in half,
shoved down your throat, and up you boy-loving ass.

Take your act into the coal fields 150 miles West of you and try it.
But you are just a keyboard commando tough boy...ain't got the balls.

You've already been proven wrong more than once the past month.
Trying for icing on the cake, Corn-hole boy?

When you go off the rails like this it just gives me an automatic 1st and 10. In another football analogy i'm pretty much moving the chains at will on you.

Facts have a way of doing that to ol Elessar.

OCA
11-12-2016, 12:06 AM
Pretty easy to trace that dipshit. Not a secure site here and
you would be easy to trace,

Not if it's in a state where it's legal! I'm not sure if you heard, you don't seem very aware of much, but it's quite legal in many states and growing more every year.

Elessar
11-12-2016, 12:08 AM
When you go off the rails like this it just gives me an automatic 1st and 10. In another football analogy i'm pretty much moving the chains at will on you.

Facts have a way of doing that to ol Elessar.

Not off the rails...just feeding you back what you start with your tough boy mouth.
Naaah...I am sacking you for a loss. You're just too arrogant to realize it Colin..

Take my dare...go into Fairmont or Mannigton and try your gay-boy tough guy crap.
Even better try Monongah! You'll wake up dead!

Elessar
11-12-2016, 12:09 AM
Not if it's in a state where it's legal! I'm not sure if you heard, you don't seem very aware of much, but it's quite legal in many states and growing more every year.

Fully aware of that....used to be part of my job. But you can always be investigated for the
strict compliance to those laws.

OCA
11-12-2016, 12:15 AM
Not off the rails...just feeding you back what you start with your tough boy mouth.

Nah.........even 10 yr olds go "that old codger is wicked butthurt".

Here is a hint......try not to be so overtly angry with your trolling and flaming. Keep your emotions in check and for chrissakes show some creativity!

You are still a rookie, keep poundin'

OCA
11-12-2016, 12:17 AM
Fully aware of that....used to be part of my job. But you can always be investigated for the
strict compliance to those laws.

You used to be a snitch bitch narc? Damn that's 1 rung up from a carney.

Elessar
11-12-2016, 12:21 AM
Nah.........even 10 yr olds go "that old codger is wicked butthurt".

Here is a hint......try not to be so overtly angry with your trolling and flaming. Keep your emotions in check and for chrissakes show some creativity!

You are still a rookie, keep poundin'

You're getting desperate, corn-hole boy.

Elessar
11-12-2016, 12:23 AM
You used to be a snitch bitch narc? Damn that's 1 rung up from a carney.

Nope...but coordinated eradication efforts on illegal grows.

Try again. You don't know jack shit, corn-hole Boy.

OCA
11-12-2016, 09:13 AM

Yeah........illegal grows, there was a real national threat. Nice waste of taxpayer money.

OCA
11-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Naaah...I am sacking you for a loss. You're just too arrogant to realize it Colin..

Take my dare...go into Fairmont or Mannigton and try your gay-boy tough guy crap.
Even better try Monongah! You'll wake up dead!

I don't go backwards to states with one of the lowest education rates in the nation, well unless i need moonshine orva coonskin cap or want to watch religious wingnut snake handlers. Some people there are first generation standing on 2 feet.

OCA
11-12-2016, 09:18 AM

You know what they say......."snitches get stitches"

Dude your flaming is awful but practice makes perfect.

Abbey Marie
11-12-2016, 01:47 PM
So, any comments on the OP?

:dunno:

Kathianne
11-12-2016, 02:04 PM
So, any comments on the OP?

:dunno:

I gave one, it was ignored by the trolls.

NightTrain
11-12-2016, 02:52 PM

The left surely thought up until right before the election that Hillary was a shoe-in. Her loss was simply unimaginable. And Trump is a cave man who wants to come into our homes and grab our daughters' privates. And prohibit our birth control.

What we're seeing is the useful idiots were suddenly cut off from marching orders due to the unexpected decapitation of the machine.

The DNC was already exposed, courtesy of O'Keefe and WikiLeaks, giving orders to their protest thug units around the country to disrupt as loudly as possible. Now there is no functioning DNC and no direction given, so they go back to their base impulses of rioting, burning, chaos, etc.

I'm quite sure there will be more forthcoming from WikiLeaks regarding the connection of BLM, Occupy, etc.

revelarts
11-12-2016, 02:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj3qFw4AiLk

Abbey Marie
11-12-2016, 03:19 PM
I gave one, it was ignored by the trolls.

Yes you did, my friend.:salute:

Bilgerat
11-12-2016, 06:02 PM

Are you suffering from Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder (TARD)

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior, first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in severity with passing time. Sufferers of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden bouts of rage, uncontrollable crying, suicidal ideation, and extreme butthurt.

Signs and Symptoms:

People with Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder are characterized by a persistent unwillingness to accept that Donald Trump is going to Make America Great Again. Individual sufferers often display signs of paranoia and delusion; in acute cases psychotic episodes have been observed. Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is different from being upset about the results of the 2016 presidential election; People with TARD are unwilling or unable to accept reality, despite irrefutable evidence.

According to the DSM-V, individuals with TARD exhibit most or all of the following symptoms:

Telling others they are moving to Canada
Fixated on fantasies about the Electoral College
Protesting an election no credible source contests the outcome of
Exclamations that “Someone” should do “Something”
Sudden weight gain
Acute change in demeanor from pompous and arrogant to fearful and combative
Claim that anyone who disagrees with them is some combination of Racist, Sexist, Bigoted, Homophobic, and Actually Hitler

Causes and Mechanisms:

Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder was directly caused by the election of Donald Trump as President of the United States of America. For many, both in America and worldwide, this was a shocking and unexpected outcome; their preferred news sources having failed to inform them that the alternative candidate was a criminal parasite in such ill health she got chucked into the back of a van like a kidnap victim.

Research is ongoing, but TARD appears to correlate closely with the following environmental and behavioral factors:

Membership in the Democratic party
Identifying as a Feminist
Currently enrolled in college, and/or
Possession of a Liberal Arts college degree
Cuckoldry
Living in a densely populated metropolitan area
Massive student debt
Spotty or non-existent work history
Hipsterism

Diagnosis:

Diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is straightforward. Ask the patient if Donald Trump is going to be the Next President of the United States of America. Some patients will become agitated, and may attempt to deflect. It’s critical you press them on the issue, even if they start babbling about ‘muh triggers’. A sufferer of TARD will begin to ramble incoherently, often displaying three or more of the symptoms within a short period of time.

Comorbidity:

A diagnosis of Trump Acceptance Resistance Disorder is highly comorbid with Paraphilic Infantilism, Emotional Eating, Autism Spectrum, Bush Derangement Syndrome, and adult bedwetting.

Treatment:

The only known effective treatment is exposure therapy. The patient must be repeatedly exposed to reality, and should wear a Make America Great Again hat as long as they are able to tolerate it. Each exposure should increase in length, after a week the patient should be encouraged to be seen in public wearing the MAGA hat. Coach the patient to refer to Donald Trump as President-Elect Trump.

Patients with TARD are very resistant to treatment, and dangerous in large groups. Any possibility of treatment requires that they be separated from their hive-mind support apparatus; they cannot begin the process of accepting reality in the presence of encouragement towards delusion and irrationality. Separation may require the assistance of law enforcement.

If you have a friend or loved one suffering from TARD, urge them to seek treatment. Together we can beat this scourge, and Make America Great Again!

NightTrain
11-12-2016, 06:13 PM
Bilgerat, my friend, you just won the internet.

:beer: