PDA

View Full Version : One week to OCA

jimnyc
11-11-2016, 12:34 PM
Yes, I will be finally meeting our residential conservative turned liberal turned troll. Oh, wait, he trolled liberals when he was a conservative, so that's a constant. :)

If anyone has any special requests, now is the time. Want me to have someone hit him in the back of the head with a bat when no one is looking? Feed him poisoned food until he pukes? Stab his tires?

Ok, kidding aside, but I am meeting up with the dirtbag next Friday for the day. Pictures will be taken for proof. It's going to be a Trump victory party!! :laugh:

red states rule
11-11-2016, 12:36 PM
Yes, I will be finally meeting our residential conservative turned liberal turned troll. Oh, wait, he trolled liberals when he was a conservative, so that's a constant. :)

If anyone has any special requests, now is the time. Want me to have someone hit him in the back of the head with a bat when no one is looking? Feed him poisoned food until he pukes? Stab his tires?

Ok, kidding aside, but I am meeting up with the dirtbag next Friday for the day. Pictures will be taken for proof. It's going to be a Trump victory party!! :laugh:

Usually he takes the pics when he is with others. That way he is never in them

Have fun Jim. Well as much fun as you can have with the obnoxious one. Hopefully his bus will not be late

NightTrain
11-11-2016, 12:55 PM
Be sure you take a couple boxes of tissues for him. Spend the extra buck and get the super-absorbency kind.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9467&stc=1

Abbey Marie
11-11-2016, 02:35 PM
Say hi and have a shot of Ouzo for me. :cool:

(And after he's liquored up, find out why he joined the party of lunatics).

red states rule
11-11-2016, 02:37 PM
Say hi and have a shot of Ouzo for me. :cool:

(And after he's liquored up, find out why he joined the party of lunatics).

Perhaps he took the required mental test, failed, and was granted membership

aboutime
11-11-2016, 02:39 PM

Jimnyc. I would like to see the results (video) of OCA's failed Lobotomy, which was switched to a Colonoscopy to Determine OCA's mental drainage via mouth.:laugh:

OCA
11-11-2016, 03:17 PM
Look at all the jealous haters. The skeleton cat fucker decided to reply 3 times, the jealousy is imprinted on his posts like a leper. Maybe if he had more than a schwinn he could get there too.

red states rule
11-11-2016, 03:18 PM
Jim, if you are going to meet Mike please leave your wallet at home

Just saying

OCA
11-11-2016, 03:21 PM
I'm going to send him a big "tip" that day.:dance:

NightTrain
11-11-2016, 03:25 PM
Would anyone care to explain the definition of 'jealousy' to our favorite distraught moonbat?

Other than from the perspective of a starving Ethiopian, I can't see anything he's got going to be jealous of.

red states rule
11-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Would anyone care to explain the definition of 'jealousy' to our favorite distraught moonbat?

Other than from the perspective of a starving Ethiopian, I can't see anything he's got going to be jealous of.

You have to remember one thing about Mike. He could have been great, only he is not very good

And if he ever left a tip, it would be with someone else's money

OCA
11-11-2016, 03:26 PM
Jim, if you are going to meet Mike please leave your wallet at home

Just saying

Don't worry my little 120 lb buddy, if you ask for a week off from your job at BK and get on your skateboard now you can get there just in time for me to abuse you. Then again it's jetsey, they hate pasty wasps there.

red states rule
11-11-2016, 03:28 PM
Don't worry my little 120 lb buddy, if you ask for a week off from your job at BK and get on your skateboard now you can get there just in time for me to abuse you. Then again it's jetsey, they hate pasty wasps there.

So much for being on ignore

Seems Mike's thin skin finally got to him

Abuse me? Bored with the small kids in your neighborhood?

OCA
11-11-2016, 03:29 PM
You have to remember one thing about Mike. He could have been great, only he is not very good

And if he ever left a tip, it would be with someone else's money

Hahahaha......not a cash tip.......you really are fucking clueless as to modern vernacular.

red states rule
11-11-2016, 03:31 PM
Hahahaha......not a cash tip.......you really are fucking clueless as to modern vernacular.

I posted if your ever left a tip - which you are too cheap to do - it would be with someone else's money

Seems the night classes are not working out for you

hjmick
11-11-2016, 03:55 PM
Not going to be as cool as it was to meet me...

Speaking of which, when you coming back to Charleston, jimnyc?

red states rule
11-11-2016, 03:58 PM

Speaking of which, when you coming back to Charleston, @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)?

Not going to be as cool?

Hell OCA is more unpopular then the bubonic plague

jimnyc
11-11-2016, 04:03 PM

Speaking of which, when you coming back to Charleston, @jimnyc (http://www.debatepolicy.com/member.php?u=1)?

I promise, my next trip south and I am definitely making a pit stop for at least an evening in your area! It's just a matter of planning that trip! :)

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 04:17 PM

What if he hits on you?

OCA
11-11-2016, 04:36 PM
What if he hits on you?

Don't worry, you'll still be my special little snow trick.

aboutime
11-11-2016, 06:35 PM
Don't worry, you'll still be my special little snow trick.

jimnyc. This is for you to use as protection during your meeting...

http://icansayit.com/images/condumm.jpg

Elessar
11-11-2016, 08:37 PM
Be careful Jimnyc...

He bragged that he was oiling his guns!

Made me wonder why anyone would want to oil a squirt gun!:laugh:

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 08:39 PM
Be careful Jimnyc...

Whose guns is he planning on oiling?

NightTrain
11-11-2016, 08:47 PM
Be careful Jimnyc...

It's the hottest new product out... just hit the stores yesterday.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9470&stc=1

aboutime
11-11-2016, 08:51 PM
Whose guns is he planning on oiling?

OCA has a huge SMURF Pistol that shoots sponge bullets, and OCA thinks they are Paint Balls that need OIL??? No wonder OCA is always "BLUE".
http://icansayit.com/images/smurf.png

OCA. When someone squeezes your SMURF neck, what color do you become?

Abbey Marie
11-11-2016, 08:53 PM
I think it would be fun to meet anyone from the board.

:beer:

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 08:55 PM
I think it would be fun to meet anyone from the board.

:beer:

Pickle backs for all...

SassyLady
11-11-2016, 08:57 PM
Yes, I will be finally meeting our residential conservative turned liberal turned troll.

Oh, Jim.......

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9471&stc=1

hjmick
11-11-2016, 09:01 PM
It's the hottest new product out... just hit the stores yesterday.

http://www.debatepolicy.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=9470&stc=1

Apparently it comes in bacon scented:

http://cdn1.shop.tacticalshit.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/l/i/liberal-tears-slide-1-bg.jpg

OCA
11-11-2016, 10:05 PM
Your hate only makes me stronger. The jealousy gives me a warm feeling that i imagine all iv drug users feel, i think Terry can relate to the iv feeling.

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 10:07 PM
Your hate only makes me stronger. The jealousy gives me a warm feeling that i imagine all iv drug users feel, i think Terry can relate to the iv feeling.

Good. So you're sticking around. I kept asking you if you were gonna stay when Trump won. Kudos

OCA
11-11-2016, 10:10 PM
Good. So you're sticking around. I kept asking you if you were gonna stay when Trump won. Kudos

Why the fuck would i ever leave.........i'm OG here.

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 10:11 PM
Why the fuck would i ever leave.........i'm OG here.

I wasn't sure as I never got an answer

OCA
11-11-2016, 10:15 PM
I wasn't sure as I never got an answer

I didn't deem 1 necessary

Black Diamond
11-11-2016, 10:17 PM
I didn't deem 1 necessary

You had fireworks ready

Sir Evil
11-12-2016, 09:14 AM
Usually he takes the pics when he is with others. That way he is never in them

Have fun Jim. Well as much fun as you can have with the obnoxious one. Hopefully his bus will not be late

Go post some cartoons......:lame2:

red states rule
11-12-2016, 09:15 AM

Na you are funny enough

You continue to show the world what happens when the fetus does not get enough oxygen during the birthing process

Sir Evil
11-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Look at all the jealous haters. The skeleton cat fucker decided to reply 3 times, the jealousy is imprinted on his posts like a leper. Maybe if he had more than a schwinn he could get there too.

you definitely making it nutsack?

oh yeah, Trump won!......... :lmao:

Sir Evil
11-12-2016, 09:19 AM
Na you are funny enough

You continue to show the world what happens when the fetus does not get enough oxygen during the birthing process

Wow, did you come up with that all by yourself? :yourock:

OCA
11-12-2016, 09:22 AM
you definitely making it nutsack?

oh yeah, Trump won!......... :lmao:

I will be there, velour track suit, wife beater and all my love

Sir Evil
11-12-2016, 09:25 AM
I will be there, velour track suit, wife beater and all my love

:laugh2:

took the day off from work so you better show you up!

OCA
11-12-2016, 09:29 AM
:laugh2:

took the day off from work so you better show you up!

Don't worry i got some side work for you that day......:poke:

Sir Evil
11-12-2016, 09:49 AM
https://s22.postimg.org/v4v77tcwh/15027970_142632336211403_5520953383183769480_n.jpg

OCA
11-12-2016, 10:21 AM
https://s22.postimg.org/v4v77tcwh/15027970_142632336211403_5520953383183769480_n.jpg

Hahahaha now that is fucking funny! Jersey dumb guineas lol.

RSR and Elessar take note, that's how it's done not your cheesy 2nd grade shit. Take note of the creativity.

OCA
11-12-2016, 10:23 AM

Hahahaha :trailer:

Sir Evil
11-12-2016, 10:29 AM
Hahahaha now that is fucking funny! Jersey dumb guineas lol.

RSR and Elessar take note, that's how it's done not your cheesy 2nd grade shit. Take note of the creativity.

:laugh2: I thought it worked well!

got no beef with those two, hell don't even recognize the name Elessar but rsr would be better off not chasing you around crying flamer when he is doing the very same thing.

jimnyc
11-12-2016, 10:38 AM

Stop, and do so right now. I haven't finished this thread yet but I hope this was the last of it. Long time members here know what you are referencing and that's majorly uncool. And please don't insult my intelligence and deny it. Keep in mind, other folks have lost family members to cancer, and those folks also had to us IV's. You can debate and even trash folks without having to go this low, Mike.

OCA
11-12-2016, 10:39 AM
:laugh2: I thought it worked well!

got no beef with those two, hell don't even recognize the name Elessar but rsr would be better off not chasing you around crying flamer when he is doing the very same thing.

Not saying you have a beef just trying to help out a couple of rank amateurs is all.:cool:

red states rule
11-12-2016, 10:40 AM
Stop, and do so right now. I haven't finished this thread yet but I hope this was the last of it. Long time members here know what you are referencing and that's majorly uncool. And please don't insult my intelligence and deny it. Keep in mind, other folks have lost family members to cancer, and those folks also had to us IV's. You can debate and even trash folks without having to go this low, Mike.

As a cancer survivor Jim - thanks

He is a classless jerk

OCA
11-12-2016, 10:56 AM
:waaaah::waaaah::waaaah:

red states rule
11-12-2016, 11:03 AM
:waaaah::waaaah::waaaah:

Like I said - a classless jerk

Internet tough guys like you would never have the balls to spout off to people face to face like you do hiding behind the safety of a keyboard

I hope you never have to go through cancer treatments. First because being a Christian I would not wish anything bad to happen to you

Second, you would never be man enough to endure it

jimnyc
11-18-2016, 09:23 AM
Going to meet this Trollosaurus now, which has to be better than scabasaurus, also known as gabosaurus.

Wish me luck!!! :lol:

Abbey Marie
11-18-2016, 11:33 AM
Going to meet this Trollosaurus now, which has to be better than scabasaurus, also known as gabosaurus.

Be sure to wear a Trump shirt!

sundaydriver
11-18-2016, 12:30 PM
Going to meet this Trollosaurus now.

Which one of you needed a cosigner?

gabosaurus
11-18-2016, 05:42 PM

What makes you think that I would agree to meet you? I might have higher standards than OCA. :slap:

Though I would love to have my daughter meet your son. She would turn him into a liberal and send him home in a "Not My President" shirt. :cool:

Abbey Marie
11-18-2016, 06:26 PM
What makes you think that I would agree to meet you? I might have higher standards than OCA. :slap:

Though I would love to have my daughter meet your son. She would turn him into a liberal and send him home in a "Not My President" shirt. :cool:

Or, they could end up in a Mary Madalin - James Carville situation. (Not that Jim would ever have a child that looked like Gollum, lol).

http://i119.photobucket.com/albums/o131/mellens/fiofdnd3u.jpg

Balu
11-18-2016, 06:35 PM
Very interesting thread. Worth to follow! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/laugh3.gif

Elessar
11-18-2016, 07:30 PM
Very interesting thread. Worth to follow! http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/good.gif http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/laugh3.gif

Some butt-hurt amateurish chest-pounding. It makes me chuckle.
But the crap of someone's demise to a disease that took my Dad is over the top.

I sense no shred of decency in this kind of behavior; just trolling and playing
keyboard commando just for the sake of insult.

Elessar
11-18-2016, 07:31 PM

Heck...we disagree, but I'd buy you an iced tea or coffee.

aboutime
11-18-2016, 08:22 PM

Elessar. If you do happen to meet someday. Just make sure you have all of your SHOTS.:dance:

Elessar
11-18-2016, 09:56 PM
Elessar. If you do happen to meet someday. Just make sure you have all of your SHOTS.:dance:

Not even likely to meet, but thus far Gabby has been polite to me.
That's how I judge a person.

Good enough?

OCA
11-19-2016, 07:27 AM
Some butt-hurt amateurish chest-pounding. It makes me chuckle.
But the crap of someone's demise to a disease that took my Dad is over the top.

I sense no shred of decency in this kind of behavior; just trolling and playing
keyboard commando just for the sake of insult.

First off share a link to the "demise".

Second off.......you are a whiney lil bastard! You probably woukd have got offended last night took your toys and went home.......like 3 in the afternoon.

gabosaurus
11-19-2016, 12:18 PM

I would gladly treat you to dinner at a place of your choice.
If you want to bring aboutime along, I will throw in some applesauce or soup. :cool:

OCA
11-19-2016, 12:46 PM
I would gladly treat you to dinner at a place of your choice.
If you want to bring aboutime along, I will throw in some applesauce or soup. :cool:

I think he could do gruel too. Maybe malt-o-meal

Abbey Marie
11-19-2016, 04:47 PM
What did you guys do to Jim? He's AWOL.

OCA
11-19-2016, 05:12 PM
What did you guys do to Jim? He's AWOL.

Well let's see we started drinking about 2 in the afternoon.........might be a rough day for Jimbo. Once he posts the video everything will make sense.

Abbey Marie
11-19-2016, 05:19 PM
Well let's see we started drinking about 2 in the afternoon.........might be a rough day for Jimbo. Once he posts the video everything will make sense.

Sounds like it's going to be shaky video. In more ways than one. ;)

OCA
11-19-2016, 05:28 PM
Sounds like it's going to be shaky video. In more ways than one. ;)

It was me and Sir Evil..........i don't know how steady the cameraman was but the interviewee was a thing of beauty.

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 05:43 PM
Lemme guess. OCA doesn't look like Tony Sirico.

OCA
11-19-2016, 05:56 PM
Lemme guess. OCA doesn't look like Tony Sirico.

Anthony "gaspipe" Casso

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 06:30 PM
So I survived "live trolling" and made it back home! :lol:

I gotta say for starters, Mike is much different in person, while having the same sense of humor. It was a pleasure spending some time with him and introducing him to some of my family, even if he may regret that a bit himself! He was polite and respectful, until he got to know my sister, then we realized that those 2 were probably long separated twins.

We had the largest bottle of Jager and a camera!! I have 4 videos uploading and one of them is nearly 3 gigabytes. More or less a 16 or 17 minute interview, or should I say discussion, between Mike and John. Or should I say it was a review of DP and it's members and it's owner.

I was starved and polished off my portion of my plain pizza, and then all that was left was the crap that OCA ordered - pizza with arugula, prosciutto, mozzarella and other crap. :puke:

I hate the video. It has a few short seconds where my fat disgusting face is on film. I hate my fat face and head and my voice sounds deeper on film. I'm so ashamed of myself. :(

I take no responsibility for anyone on film. I simply held the camera, just as here I only host the site. :laugh2: It is a lot *nsfw*, but I'll remind of that when I post them.

So now that OCA and I have met - he still gets banned if he breaks the rules! No breaks there my friend! You can call Janeen and complain the next time you get banned!! :laugh: :beer:

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 06:45 PM
I had planned on taking tons and tons of pictures. But sometimes you drink and the plans go right out the window!! I did get 4 though! (and the video)

This is the infamous OCA:

http://i.imgur.com/jif33fv.jpg

Sir Evil aka John aka my brother:

http://i.imgur.com/01GczCY.jpg

My sister Janeen:

http://i.imgur.com/1wlGB5A.jpg

My brother in law aka "Grape Ape":

http://i.imgur.com/ldjuX0w.jpg

OCA
11-19-2016, 06:54 PM
I'm fucking hot!

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 06:56 PM
I'm fucking hot!

I didn't take any pictures of myself, the ladies couldn't handle it. :) :slap:

I went over all the video. Dude, I believe we might have been a little tipsy! LOL

OCA
11-19-2016, 06:59 PM
The ape gave me the biggest damn bear hug when i left, i think i have a broke rib. I gues better a broke rib then what he said he actually wanted to do Hahaha

OCA
11-19-2016, 07:03 PM
I didn't take any pictures of myself, the ladies couldn't handle it. :) :slap:

I went over all the video. Dude, I believe we might have been a little tipsy! LOL

Tipsy.......is that what the kids call it? I just say hammered.

Lets see the vid dammit!

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 07:07 PM
The ape gave me the biggest damn bear hug when i left, i think i have a broke rib. I gues better a broke rib then what he said he actually wanted to do Hahaha

John's a big boy! Big and retarded though, but fun to hang out with. I'm just glad that everyone had a good time, and that everyone made it home safely.

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 07:07 PM
So I survived "live trolling" and made it back home! :lol:

I gotta say for starters, Mike is much different in person, while having the same sense of humor. It was a pleasure spending some time with him and introducing him to some of my family, even if he may regret that a bit himself! He was polite and respectful, until he got to know my sister, then we realized that those 2 were probably long separated twins.

We had the largest bottle of Jager and a camera!! I have 4 videos uploading and one of them is nearly 3 gigabytes. More or less a 16 or 17 minute interview, or should I say discussion, between Mike and John. Or should I say it was a review of DP and it's members and it's owner.

I was starved and polished off my portion of my plain pizza, and then all that was left was the crap that OCA ordered - pizza with arugula, prosciutto, mozzarella and other crap. :puke:

I hate the video. It has a few short seconds where my fat disgusting face is on film. I hate my fat face and head and my voice sounds deeper on film. I'm so ashamed of myself. :(

I take no responsibility for anyone on film. I simply held the camera, just as here I only host the site. :laugh2: It is a lot *nsfw*, but I'll remind of that when I post them.

So now that OCA and I have met - he still gets banned if he breaks the rules! No breaks there my friend! You can call Janeen and complain the next time you get banned!! :laugh: :beer:
I knew he was queer.

OCA
11-19-2016, 07:09 PM
Janeen is like gasoline to my fire, she is the 👹

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 07:11 PM
I knew he was queer.

That's why I pushed him towards my brother in law, just in case!! LOL

Janeen is like gasoline to my fire, she is the 

She may possibly have a screw or 2 loose!! She was having a blast fucking with you!! :laugh:

OCA
11-19-2016, 07:29 PM
I knew he was queer.

You are probably one of those west of the Mississippi pineapple on pizza douchebags.

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 07:34 PM
Lemme make this clear - I would also love to meet Black Diamond, Elessar, NT, aboutime, Tyr and anyone else that OCA may not be getting along with. Just because I goof with him on here, and have now met him, doesn't mean I don't still think he's an oversized turd nor mean that I have anything whatsoever to do with any fights anyone has on here.

OCA
11-19-2016, 08:34 PM
Lemme make this clear - I would also love to meet Black Diamond, Elessar, NT, aboutime, Tyr and anyone else that OCA may not be getting along with. Just because I goof with him on here, and have now met him, doesn't mean I don't still think he's an oversized turd nor mean that I have anything whatsoever to do with any fights anyone has on here.

Politician!

jimnyc
11-19-2016, 08:39 PM
Politician!

Noooooo!! I just know that the folks who post here are all cool, whether they fight with you or not, and whether I have met you or not. I don't want anyone to think that you can get away with murder just because you met me. I may have to ban you for the hell of it just to make a point. Make you eat that nasty arugula.

You know I'm a pizza lover. Why would you infect a perfectly good pie with some salad stuff on it?

OCA
11-19-2016, 09:52 PM
Noooooo!! I just know that the folks who post here are all cool, whether they fight with you or not, and whether I have met you or not. I don't want anyone to think that you can get away with murder just because you met me. I may have to ban you for the hell of it just to make a point. Make you eat that nasty arugula.

You know I'm a pizza lover. Why would you infect a perfectly good pie with some salad stuff on it?

Motherfucker that pie was on the menu! I didn't make it up. If it's good enough for a guinea named Francesco it's good enough for me.

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 09:54 PM
Motherfucker that pie was on the menu! I didn't make it up. If it's good enough for a guinea named Francesco it's good enough for me.

Who is this San Francisco treat you speak of? You do not put seaweed on pizza.

Elessar
11-19-2016, 10:32 PM

Oregon is a long way from Westchester County. I knew the prosecuting attorney there years ago,
Sam Yasgur.

His Uncle's farm allowed Woodstock in!

OCA
11-19-2016, 10:55 PM
Who is this San Francisco treat you speak of? You do not put seaweed on pizza.

:lame2:

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 11:10 PM
:lame2:

I'd get pizza with ya. But keep your seaweed on your side bitch. .

OCA
11-19-2016, 11:13 PM
I'd get pizza with ya. But keep your seaweed on your side bitch. .

You don't eat pizza, i'll bet you are a rocky mountain oyster lover.

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 11:13 PM
You don't eat pizza, i'll bet you are a rocky mountain oyster lover.

I'm allergic to seafood.

OCA
11-19-2016, 11:16 PM
I'm allergic to seafood.

Yeah especially clams.

Yes i already know, i'm brilliant.

hjmick
11-19-2016, 11:23 PM
ALLERGIC TO SEAFOOD?!

I couldn't imagine...

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 11:28 PM
ALLERGIC TO SEAFOOD?!

I couldn't imagine...

Found out the hard way when I was 19. Trauma 1.

hjmick
11-19-2016, 11:33 PM
Found out the hard way when I was 19. Trauma 1.

Damn. No shrimp and grits for you. Luckily I know a place that makes a wicked good pot roast hoagie...

Black Diamond
11-19-2016, 11:35 PM
Damn. No shrimp and grits for you. Luckily I know a place that makes a wicked good pot roast hoagie...

Yummy

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 05:55 AM
Whatever happened to Red State Rules? I always liked that dude.

darin
06-05-2018, 09:17 AM
Whatever happened to Red State Rules? I always liked that dude.

i know he was ill. I grew to dislike him; from what he presented. Disagreements were met, from him, with over-the top tantrums.

Example:

Him: Govt workers are over paid and worthless
Me: I wouldn't talk about our Military like that. Plus, even DoD civilians tend to really care about their jobs and work hard.
Him: OMG stop abusing your admin powers! you suck! You are evil govt worker! I never said anything bad about the military!
Me: The Military work for the Govt. Just think about that for a bit
Him: OMG! I pay YOUR SALARY! You suck blah blah blah
Me: oh my.

etc.

:)

High_Plains_Drifter
06-05-2018, 09:28 AM
i know he was ill. I grew to dislike him; from what he presented. Disagreements were met, from him, with over-the top tantrums.

Example:

Him: Govt workers are over paid and worthless
Me: I wouldn't talk about our Military like that. Plus, even DoD civilians tend to really care about their jobs and work hard.
Him: OMG stop abusing your admin powers! you suck! You are evil govt worker! I never said anything bad about the military!
Me: The Military work for the Govt. Just think about that for a bit
Him: OMG! I pay YOUR SALARY! You suck blah blah blah
Me: oh my.

etc.

:)
Wow... hmmm... so him and OCA kinda flipped out.